Wednesday, October 7th 2009
EVGA released timely updates to two of its frontline performance control software utilities, the Precision overclocking and monitoring tool, and GPU Voltage Tuner. Version 1.8.1 of the EVGA Precision adds support for newer NVIDIA GPUs, an updated OSD component, among other interface updates that enhance usability. The following are details as listed by EVGA:
- Added NVIDIA GeForce G210, GT220 and GT240 series graphics cards support.
- EVGA On-Screen Display Server has been updated to version 3.5.0. Floating injection address hooking technology, which has been introduced in the previous version, is now disabled by default and can be enabled via the "Stealth mode" option in the server's properties.
- Added hotkeys cross-links checking, Precision no longer allows defining the same hotkey for two different actions at the same time.
- Added "Browse" button to "Screen capture" tab to allow users to change target folder for screenshots.
- Added inegration with external overclocking stability testing applications.