Friday, January 11th 2008
Arriving at the very beginning of 2008, DFI has announced the immediate availability of LANParty DK 790FX-M2RS. The DK 790FX entirely supports AMD's latest Phenom Quad-core processors, and Hyper Transport 3.0 technology. Further more, LANParty DK 790FX-M2RS brings you decent cooling for the AMD 790FX and SB600 northbridge and southbridge, 4-phase digital PWM, 8-ch high-definition Bernstein audio module, 3-way CrossFire support as well as the company's proprietary EZ Switch and CMOS Reloaded overclocking features. DFI LANParty series motherboards also incorporate 100% Japanese-made solid state capacitors and DK 790FX-M2RS does not make an exception.
- AMD AM2 Socket-940 supports Phenom/Phenom FX.
- AMD 790FX + SB600 chipset
- Supports DDR2-800/DDR2-1066 memory
- Supports 3-way crossfire technology
- Provides 4-phase digital PWM
- Supports 8ch High-definition audio
- Provides EZ Switch and CMOS Reloaded
- 10x USB ports, 4x SATA II ports