Tuesday, April 15th 2008
Ubisoft has released the first patch for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for PC. The 50MB 1.01 patch adds voice chat support and fixes a number of bugs. Download it here.
- Added Voice Chat Support
- Pressing F5 now refreshes the match search list
- Fix for spawn camping
- Switch weapon is now faster in adversarial
- Lower respawn timer for deathmatch and team deathmatch
- Added Team balance XP penalty
- Enabled outfitting option in observer mode.
- Team Leader respawn modification: Respawning with the leader is now the default option
- Fixed hang time when playing matches on certain graphics hardware
- Fixed delays for clients when using the custom face feature in-game
- Fixed game crash when the user would click in a certain area from the Leaderboards menu
- Fixed textures corruption when changing antialiasing repeatedly on certain graphics hardware
- Reviewed some achievements unlock when playing online
- Fixed game mode selection bug after being kicked from a dedicated server
- Fixed online problem of client being thrown out of a game when host uses Alt+Tab
- Fixed problem related to weapon templates switch when using only a keyboard
- Fixed the map update in the games list when the SADS uses map cycle
- Fixed issue with The Ace Always Wins! reward
- Fixed malfunction with mouse/keyboard uses in menus
- Fixed a client crash releated to host changing server for the Comcast Event map
- Fixed issue with the Face Scan on certain camera hardware
- Added fix to prevent opening console while chatting
- Fixes allowing better support of ATI Crossfire configuration
- Fixed HUD problems when using all of the Rainbow's grenades
- Fixed issue when the host would get stuck in the pause menu by kicking the clients while he is respawning
- Fixed a black screen issue when client would join a game in progress.
- Fixed problems related to weapon restriction configuration in Terrorist Hunt
- Fixed experience boost exploit in the first act in single player
- Fixed issue of the crosshairs that disapear when taking cover and aiming simultaneously.
- Fixed sound issue when Bishop's weapons are lost if the user shoots and kills Dennis Cohen.
- Fixed the wrong behavior of a hand gun after changing it from Outfitting menu.
- Fixed issue where client gets stuck in the respawn screen at 0 seconds while in observer mode
- Fixed respawn issue when playing terrorist hunt game at realistic difficulty
- Fixed issue of the laser beam shifting off target after shooting with a pistol