NVIDIA ForceWare 195.62 XP 32-bit
|File size:||88.6 MB|
|Downloads:||7,082 (612.7 GB)|
|Posted:||Nov 30, 2009|
|Updated:||Dec 1, 2009|
This is a WHQL-certified driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, and 200-series desktop GPUs and ION desktop GPUs.
New in Version 195.62
- Adds GPU-acceleration for smoother online HD videos with the new Adobe Flash 10.1 beta. Learn more here.
- Adds support for GeForce GT 240.
- Adds support for OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language) for all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
- Adds support for CUDA Toolkit 3.0 features and performance enhancements. See CUDA Zone for more details.
- Adds SLI and multi-GPU support for many top new gaming titles including Borderlands, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, FIFA Soccer 10, and more.
- Includes numerous bug fixes including improved performance for Need for Speed: Shift. Refer to the release notes on the documentation tab for information about the key bug fixes in this release.
- Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driverhere.
- Supports OpenGL 3.2 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects. This driver installs PhysX System Software version 9.09.0814. Learn more here.
- Download FREE PhysX and CUDA applications now!
- Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
*Note: The following SLI features are only supported on Windows Vista and Windows 7: Quad SLI technology using GeForce 9800 GX2 or GeForce GTX 295, 3-way SLI technology, Hybrid SLI, and SLI multi-monitor support.