Futuremark PCMark Vantage v1.0.1 1901
|File size:||665.7 MB|
|Downloads:||22,639 (14.4 TB)|
|Posted:||Feb 9, 2010|
|Updated:||Feb 10, 2010|
|Operating System:||Vista 32 Bit and 64 Bit|
PCMark Vantage is the first objective hardware performance benchmark for PCs running 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows Vista™. PCMark Vantage provides the PC industry, IT media, and consumers with an overall PCMark performance score based on Windows Vista application tests, single and multi threaded CPU, graphics and hard disk drive (HDD) tests. Additionally, in a departure from previous versions of the product, PCMark Vantage shifts its focus from only providing pure hardware performance-analysis results, to generating accurate performance ratings based on popular Windows Vista Consumer Scenarios ranging from media and entertainment to productivity and communication. PCMark Vantage incorporates an updated interface with easier access to test details and selections, results, system info and other features.
For PCMark Vantage to run you MUST have Windows Vista.
- Modern processor with SSE2 support
- Intel Pentium 4 at 3.0GHz or equivalent AMD processor
- Multi-core processors recommended
- Graphics Card
- Shader Model 2.0 compliant graphics card.
- Shader Model 3.0 compliant graphics card for the GPU image manipulation test
- 256MB of graphics memory for the GPU gaming test recommended
- Hard Disk
- 1.7GB of hard disk space
- NTFS File System
- System Memory
- Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Vista® Ultimate / Home Premium / Home Basic / Enterprise / Business
- Windows Media Player 11
- Latest DirectX Update for Windows Vista
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
PCMark Vantage v1.0.1 1901 changes
- Updated System Info component version to 184.108.40.206
- Compatibility issue with Windows 7 Professional Edition has been corrected
- The SystemInfo component has been updated to the most recent version
- Updates to the system information module
1.0.0 Nov 07 Hotfix
- SystemInfo updated from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
- Fixed hard disk type "undefined"
- Fixed Windows Experience Index ratings fields by removing localization.
- Fixed PCMark Vantage installer so that it no longer installs on any other operating systems than Windows Vista.