NVIDIA ForceWare 258.96 Vista / W7 64-bit
MD5 Checksum: F0ABE688DEEBB58EF7D3B368A541BADA ...
|File size:||122.3 MB|
|Downloads:||5,850 (698.5 GB)|
|Posted:||Jul 18, 2010|
|Updated:||Jul 19, 2010|
Newer version available: NVIDIA ForceWare 344.75 Vista/7/8 64-bit
New in Release 258.96
- Adds support for GeForce GTX 460 .
- Adds additional performance increases for GeForce GTX 400 Series GPUs in several PC games (these improvements are in addition to the previously reported Release 256 improvements). The following are examples of some of the most significant improvements measured with GeForce GTX 480. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
- Up to 11% in Aliens vs. Predator (1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF – Tessellation on)
- Up to 7% in Crysis: Warhead (SLI – 1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF – Gamer)
- Up to 4% in H.A.W.X (SLI – 1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF – Very High)
- Up to 10% in Just Cause 2 (SLI – 1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF - Concrete Jungle)
- Up to 6% in Metro 2033 (1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF – Tessellation on)
- Up to 7% in Metro 2033 (SLI – 1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF – Tessellation on)
- Up to 10% in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF)
- Up to 12% in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (SLI – 1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF)
- Up to 4% in World in Conflict (SLI – 1920x1200 4xAA/16xAF)
- Upgrades PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0224.
- Upgrades HD Audio driver version 220.127.116.11 (for supported GPUs).
- Includes numerous bug fixes. Refer to the release notes on the documentation tab for information about the key bug fixes in this release.
- Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here .