ATI Catalyst 11.3 Software Suite Vista/7 32-bit
|File size:||57.0 MB|
|Downloads:||4,935 (274.6 GB)|
|Posted:||Mar 28, 2011|
|Updated:||Mar 29, 2011|
Highlights of the AMD Catalyst 11.3 Windows release includes:
Seamless GPU Compute support
- The AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) OpenCL runtime is now enabled by default within AMD Catalyst. Applications that leverage OpenCL for GPU based compute tasks will automatically benefit from the significant performance boost that this provides.
Resolved Issues for the Windows 7 Operating System
This section provides information on resolved known issues in this release of the AMD Catalyst 11.3 software suite for Windows 7. These include:
- 3D BluRay playback no longer displays random frame loss.
- The 8x Anti-Aliasing is now correctly listed in some OpenGL applications.
- System no longer shows laggy performance when playing 720P WMV video files.
- Tearing is no longer randomly observed when playing Bioshock with Vsync and MLAA enabled.
Resolved Issues for the Windows Vista Operating System
This section provides information on resolved known issues in this release of the AMD Catalyst 11.3 software suite for Windows Vista. These include:
- 3DMark 2011 no longer hangs on a quad crossfire HD6990 system.
- World of Warcraft no longer fails to respond when alt-tabbing out and into the game when running on the AMD HD6990.
- Mpeg2 Video playback now correctly uses hardware acceleration when played with Windows Media Player or Windows Media Center.
- Youtube HD Flash video now renders correctly.
- Enabling Anti-Aliasing no longer causes figure to have a bright outline in Medal Of Honor Single Player mode.
Resolved Issues for the Windows XP Operating System
- Need for Speed Shift no longer randomly crashes during gameplay.