ATI Catalyst 11.7 Software Suite WinXP 64-bit
|File size:||79.8 MB|
|Downloads:||1,304 (101.6 GB)|
|Posted:||Jul 26, 2011|
|Updated:||Jul 27, 2011|
|Operating System:||2K/XP/2003 64-Bit|
Newer version available: AMD Catalyst 14.4 Software Suite WinXP 32 & 64-bit
- All issues experienced with mouse cursor lag have been resolved
- Resolves system hangs seen in the AMD Catalyst 11.6 driver on specific HDMI and DP displays
- Log event (Event ID 62464) issues when playing video content have been resolved
- Bluray playback using PowerDVD 10 under High Performance mode no longer randomly displays a blank screen.
- Bluray playback using PowerDVD 10 under High Performance mode no longer randomly hangs.
- Some Divx format files no longer display video corruption using WinDVD.
- AVIVO Video Quality settings are now correctly applied to Flash Video Content.
- AMD SteadyVideo is now applied to Home Video clips when using WinDVD 10.
- Random screen corruption is no longer displayed when changing desktop themes.
- Chequerboard corruption is no longer displayed intermittently when playing DirectX 10 titles in a Crossfire configuration with Eyefinity enabled.
- Shogun II now renders the cinematics correctly when run in various Eyefinity configurations.
- Video playback now works correctly when Hardware acceleration is enabled with VLC Player version 1.1.9.
- 720P Divx video clips no longer display stuttering when played using Windows Media Center and Windows Media Player.
- Crossfire now functions correctly when playing Hamilton’s Great Adventure.
- Video corruption is no longer observed when when using the Forward slider on 720P Divx format video clips using Windows Media Player and Windows Media Center.
- PowerDVD now correctly handles 3D Bluray content.
- Portal 2 no longer displays flickering on water surface textures with Medium and Low Shader detail settings.
- Image stabilization now functions correctly when playing Divx content using Windows Media Player.
- Wraparound corruption is no longer displayed intermittently after exiting a 3D application.