ATI Catalyst 11.9 Software Suite WinXP 32-bit
|File size:||51.7 MB|
|Downloads:||2,386 (120.5 GB)|
|Posted:||Sep 28, 2011|
|Updated:||Sep 29, 2011|
Enables AMD HD 3D technology support on DisplayPort panels, such as the Samsung 750 and 950 series 3D displays
Resolved Issues for the Windows 7 Operating System:
This section provides information on resolved known issues in this release of the AMD Catalyst™11.9 software suite for Windows 7. These include:
- STALKER – Call of Pripyat no longer hangs randomly when launching a new game or opening a previously saved game.
- Scaling options are now correctly displayed when connecting a Digital monitor to the Display port on some video cards.
- The following games no longer experience random hangs during game loading :
- Call of Duty – Black Ops
- F1 2010
- Dungeon Siege 3
- The following games no longer hang intermittently during gameplay:
- Battlefield- Bad Company 2
- Dead Rising 2
- The following games no longer hangs while running the benchmark :
- Serious Sam 2
- Resident Evil 5
- HAWX 2
- HAWX 2 no longer displays random flashing black pixels
- Flashing pixel corruption is no longer experienced while playing F1 2010 and Dirt 2
- The Windows Event Log no longer reports unwanted Distributed DCOM errors.
- Negative Crossfire Scaling is no longer occasionally observed while playing EarthSim 2, Battle – Bad Company 2 , Metro and HAWX
- Video corruption is no longer observed while playing full screen HD WMV format files using PowerDVD with Windows Aero Mode turned off.
- Blank video playback is no longer observed when hardware accelerations is enabled in VLC 1.1.10
- Dawn of War II – Retribution no longer exhibits a black screen when alt-tabbing in and out of the game
- Random display corruption is no longer observed when playing WMV format files using Windows Media Player
- City of Heroes no longer experiences stuttering after excessive use if in-game Anti-Aliasing slider
Resolved Issues for the Windows Vista Operating System:
This section provides information on resolved known issues in this release of the AMD Catalyst™11.9 software suite for Windows Vista. These include:
- The screen no longer goes black on when the Aero Desktop is enabled on some Radeon products.
- Lost Planet 2 no longer randomly crashes when running the benchmark
Resolved Issues for the Windows XP Operating System:
This section provides information on resolved known issues in this release of the AMD Catalyst™11.9 software suite for Windows XP. These include:
- Enemy Territory – Quake Wars no longer displays random screen corruption
- Cyberlink PowerDVD no longer hangs when attempting to play a BluRay disc.