Futuremark 3DMark 11 v1.0.x to v1.0.3 Update
|File size:||17.0 MB|
|Downloads:||7,531 (125.3 GB)|
|Posted:||Dec 13, 2011|
|Updated:||Dec 14, 2011|
|Operating System:||Vista / W7|
3DMark 11 Basic Edition – the gamer’s benchmark for DirectX 11
3DMark 11 is the latest version of the world’s most popular benchmark for measuring the graphics performance of gaming PCs. Designed for testing DirectX 11 hardware running on Windows 7 and Windows Vista the benchmark includes six all new benchmark tests. The Basic Edition is free to use and allows an unlimited number of benchmark runs without registration or expiry. Visit http://www.3dmark.com to upgrade your Basic Edition to the Advanced Edition and unlock all presets, custom settings, benchmark looping, unlimited online results storage, offline results management and more.
- Bullet physics library updated to 2.79 in order to improve compatibility with current and future CPUs and GPUs
- Manual GPU Selection option now available on the Help-tab
- Updated SystemInfo module to version 4.6 with improved compatibility with current and future hardware
- Improved error handling and messages
- A new “More” tab with information about new Futuremark benchmarks
- Professional Edition activation now requires online key verification
System Info Release Notes
- Updated CPUID SDK
- Added new security measures against benchmark result file tampering
- Updated system scanning components to resolve reported compatibility issues with existing and future hardware
- Bullet physics library updated to 2.78 to improve compatibility with future CPUs and GPUs
- Display scaling mode setting is now available in the Basic Edition
- SystemInfo component updated to version 4.0 for improved compatibility with current and future hardware
- Improved user messages when the benchmark run is interrupted
Advanced and Profession Edition only
- Fixed wireframe mode for the Combined test with NVIDIA hardware
- Load/Save result dialog remembers the last used folder
Professional Edition only
- Correct watermark is always displayed when benchmark is launched from command line
- Command line loop switch with single test now loops without reloading
- Fixed an issue with SystemInfo that prevented the Physics and Combined tests from running.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if the DirectX 11 API or .NET was not available.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if the number of system GPUs was unknown.
- Letterboxing and scaling now works with wide displays.
- The benchmark UI is now minimized during the benchmark run.
- Improved result security when submitting to 3dmark.com.
- Added automatic update notification.
- Updated SystemInfo component to version 126.96.36.199.
Advanced and Professional Edition only
- Added option for manual GPU Count selection to the Advanced tab.
- Added Scaling Mode selection to the Advanced tab, choose from centred or stretched.
- Results tab now shows the individual scores for each of the six tests.
Professional Edition only
- Demo audio now works when running from the command line.
- Image Quality tool now handles unexpected parameters correctly.
- Image Quality tool now works correctly with the reference rasterizer option.