NVIDIA ForceWare 295.73 Vista / W7 64-bit
MD5 Checksum: C75A953D49822CF66415FB9C29D1627C ...
|File size:||157.2 MB|
|Downloads:||82,890 (12.4 TB)|
|Posted:||Feb 20, 2012|
|Updated:||Feb 21, 2012|
Newer version available: NVIDIA ForceWare 344.75 Vista/7/8 64-bit
R295 Highlight Summary
New features and performance since last WHQL-certified driver
- Game-changing performance boost of up to 45% inThe Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, “the fastest selling title inSteam’shistory”
- Up to 2x performanceMass Effect 3withSLI technology.
- GeForce-exclusivequality enhancements with ambient occlusion support forCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 3,Diablo III, andThe Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- New3D VisionandSLIprofiles for over 50 titles.
- NewPhysXsoftware for the best experience in topPhysXtitles likeAlice: Madness ReturnsandBatman: Arkham City.
R295 Highlight Details
- Increases performance by up to 45%in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (measured with GeForce GTX 560 at 1080p Ultra settings in indoor scenes vs. 285.62).
- Updates the NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to a higher performance profile.
- BoostsMass Effect 3SLI performance to up to 2x.
- Adds ambient occlusion support for Diablo III. See the comparison screenshots on GeForce.com.
- Updates the ambient occlusion support for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to a higher performance profile (also in 290 beta drivers). See the comparison screenshots on GeForce.com.
- Adds ambient occlusion support for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (also in 290 beta drivers). See the comparison screenshots on GeForce.com.
- Adds or updates SLI profiles for:
- Mass Effect 3
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
- The Darkness II
- F1 2011
- Oil Rush
- Red Faction: Armageddon
- Trine 2
- WRC 2: FIA World Rally Championship 2011
- Afterfall: InSanity.
- Core Blaze
NVIDIA 3D Vision
- Adds support for 3D Visionwindowed mode on DLP HDTVs and onOptimized for GeForcepassive 3D monitors.
- Added new3D Visionlaser sight /crosshair options to better matchSkyrimcrosshairs.
- Adds or updates 3D Vision profiles for:
- The Adventures of Tintin – rated Good
- Afterfall: Insanity – rated Fair
- ANNO 2070 - rated Not Recommended
- Apache: Air Assault – rated Fair
- Black Prophecy – rated Not Recommended
- Chaos Online – rated Fair
- Choplifter HD - rated Good
- Cities XL 2012 - rated Good
- Da Vinci Online – rated Fair
- Dino D-Day - rated Good
- DotA 2 – rating upgraded to Fair
- Dungeon and Dragons: Daggerdale – rated Fair
- Edge - rated Excellent
- Ferrari Project – rated Not Recommended
- The First Templar – rated Fair
- Fractal – rated Excellent
- FreeStyle 2 – rated Good
- The Haunted Halls Reach – rated Excellent
- Insane 2 - rated Excellent
- King Arthur II – rated Not Recommended
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning – rated Fair
- Kong Fu Ying Xiong – rated Fair
- Love Beat – rated Good
- Marvel Super Hero Squad Online – rated Good
- Microsoft Flight – rated Fair
- Perpetuum – rated Fair
- Post Apocalyptic Mayhem – rated Fair
- Prototype 2 – rated Fair
- Q.U.B.E. – rated Excellent
- Quan Qiu Shi Ming – rated Excellent
- Red Bull X-Fighters - rated Excellent
- rFactor 2 (mod mode) – rated Good and updated convergence
- Risen 2: Dark Waters - rated Fair
- Saints Row: The Third – Rated Not Recommended
- Shadow Company: Left for Dead – rated Not Recommended
- Special Force – Rated Good
- Tera – rated Good
- Top Gun: Hard Lock – rated Not Recommended
- Tropico 4 – rated Good
- Worms Blast – rated Good
- If you are using 3D Visionwith the 3D Vision USB emitter, please read this FAQ for more details on installation.
- Updates PhysX System Software to 9.12.0209 for improved compatibility with Alice: Madness Returns and Batman: Arkham City.
- EnablesWHQL-certifiedsupport forNVIDIA Surroundon Intel X79 SLI-certified motherboards.
- Updates HD Audio to version 18.104.22.168.
- Fixes instances of texture corruption/artifacts inBattlefield 3when memory constrained (typically 1GB or less graphics cards runningUltrasettings and high resolutions).
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.