NVIDIA ForceWare 296.10 Vista / W7 32-bit
|File size:||117.4 MB|
|Downloads:||18,801 (2.1 TB)|
|Posted:||Mar 12, 2012|
|Updated:||Mar 13, 2012|
|Operating System:||Vista 32bit|
This is the second WHQL-certified driver from the R295 family of drivers (versions 295.xx to 299.xx).
This driver is a recommended upgrade for all GeForce users, especially those playing the latest hot PC games like Blacklight: Retribution, Diablo III, Mass Effect 3, or The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and more. These drivers come packed with GeForce-exclusive performance and quality enhancements and are Microsoft WHQL-certified.
New in Release 296.10
- Adds support for the new GeForce GTX 560 SE GPU.
- Updates PhysX System Software to version 9.12.0213.
- Boosts SLI performance in the following games:
- Blacklight: Retribution – up to 1.8x performance increase
- DiRT 3 – updated DX11 profile to improve menu performance
- Dungeon Defenders
- F1 2011 – improves performance with game patch 1.2
- rFactor 2
- Includes numerous bug fixes. Refer to the release notes documentation for more details.
Highlight Summary for the R295 Family of Drivers
New features and performance since R285 WHQL-certified driver
- Game-changing performance boost of up to 45% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, “the fastest selling title in Steam’s history”
- Up to 2x performance Mass Effect 3 with SLI technology.
- New PhysX software for the best experience in top PhysX titles like Alice: Madness Returns and Batman: Arkham City.
- Updates HD Audio to version 22.214.171.124.