NVIDIA ForceWare 310.90 Vista / W7 64-bit
MD5 Checksum: FD186332AB54D90B52609A2662134F09 ...
|File size:||169.4 MB|
|Downloads:||46,288 (7.5 TB)|
|Posted:||Jan 6, 2013|
|Updated:||Jan 7, 2013|
Newer version available: NVIDIA ForceWare 355.60 Vista/7/8 64-bit
New in GeForce 310.90:
- Adds a security update for the NVIDIA Display Driver service (nvvsvc.exe).
- Improves performance for GeForce GTX 690:
- Up to 19% faster performance in Autodesk 3ds Max when interacting with large models compared to GeForce GTX 480.
- Up to 60% faster performance in ray tracing applications such as NVIDIA iray and Chaos V-Ray (subject to the scene fitting into graphics memory) compared to GeForce GTX 480.
- Up to 76% faster performance in the 3D extruded ray tracing capability in Adobe After Effects compared to GeForce GTX 480.
- Updates SLI profiles forFar Cry 3andNBA2k13.
- Adds new 3D Vision profiles for the following games:
- Aliens: Colonial Marines– rated Fair
- GT Legends– rated 3D Vision Ready
- LEGO: Lord of the Rings– rated Good
- Miasmata– rated Good
- Pirate101– rated 3D Vision Ready
- Viking: Battle for Asgard– rated Excellent
- Warframe– rated Good
- Wizard101– rated 3D Vision Ready