NVIDIA ForceWare 314.22 Vista / W7 64-bit
MD5 Checksum: 33B8A81962169650799BF0E49D5B5D3A ...
|File size:||169.8 MB|
|Downloads:||34,843 (5.6 TB)|
|Posted:||Mar 25, 2013|
|Updated:||Mar 25, 2013|
Newer version available: NVIDIA ForceWare 337.88 Vista / W7 64-bit
This is the GeForceGame Ready driver forBioShock Infinite, delivering up to 41% faster performance.
Instantly apply optimal game settings for BioShock Infinitewith GeForce Experience.
New in GeForce 314.22 Drivers
- Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 314.07 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here are a few examples:
- GeForce GTX 680:
- Up to 41% faster inBioShock Infinite
- Up to 60% faster inTomb Raider
- Up to 23% faster inSniper Elite V2
- Up to 13% faster inSleeping Dogs
- Up to 21% faster inSniper Elite V2
- Up to 14% faster inSleeping Dogs
- Up to 10% faster inStarCraft II
- Up to 15% faster inCivilization V
- NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles (since GeForce 314.14 drivers):
- Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army– Added DX11 SLI profile
- Dungeons and Dragons: Neverwinter– Added DX9 SLI profile
- BioShock Infinite– Added AO profile
- NVIDIA 3D Vision – Adds the following profiles (since GeForce 314.14 drivers):
- MUD -rated Good
- Brutal Legend- rated Good
- Tomb Raider -updated rating to Good
- NVIDIA CUDA
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit.