Medieval II: Total War v1.2 Patch
|File size:||365.3 MB|
|Downloads:||76,490 (26.6 TB)|
|Posted:||May 5, 2007|
|Updated:||May 6, 2007|
|Operating System:||Not specified|
Units do not clump together when told to complete a 180 degree turn.
Janissary Musketeers now fire consistently.
Enemy AI army formations in bridge battles now allow their own artillery to fire.
Enemy cannons do not fire at unbreakable walls.
Grouped archers out of ammo will attack enemy units in melee combat when ordered to do so.
AI does not deploy outside of enemy gates.
When defending an enemy settlement with multiple exits, taking your army out of the side/back door does not make it easier to defeat the enemy.
Siege AI is not passive.
Cavalry can now charge a spearman army.
General's bodyguard unit now marches correctly outside castles.
AI now effectively assaults 2nd tier of a Fortress.
Sallying AI army now reacts properly to being assaulted from 2 sides
Attacking Siege AI concentrates on taking the settlement rather than chasing down units outside the settlement.
Generals are now more effective at chasing down routing units.
Enemy AI reacts to being bombarded with Trebuchets while inside a settlement.
Siege AI now more difficult to defeat if player places missile units outside the walls.
AI controls it units more effectively in a Citadel
AI artillery more decisive in its positioning
Remaining AI army now advances to use siege equipment
AI Cavalry can now flank a Spear Wall
AI now responds to missiles when sieging settlements
AI now crosses bridges to attack
AI responds more quickly to gates that have been opened by Spies (while sieging).
Units do not break formation when chasing routers
Enemy AI effectively attacks when player's units in a settlement square
Enemy AI now utilises spare rams
Improved enemy AI response to stakes
Shortened Siege attack timers
Enemy AI will no-longer send out General's bodyguard on a suicide mission while defending
Improved responses to monetary offers
Bribery attempts do not always fail after an unsuccessful first attempt
Diplomatic 'Just Rejected' response no-longer to 'Not Interested' response to counter-offer, no matter how generous
Aztecs now appear in the correct year (for diplomacy actions)
Generals in a Crusade do not get inquisition
Improved diplomacy mechanic - AI Factions now stick with alliances and/or attack 'more intelligently'
Soft-locks in MP Lobby no-longer occur
Host random hangs fixed
Resolved issue with client CTD when host ends game that client is joining
Auto-resolve Siege battle hangs fixed
Siege tower catching fire no-longer causes random hangs
Random hangs after loading Campaign save game
Battering Rams no-longer stuck in gates
Ship movement area fixed
Ram crew no-longer stuck between rams
Northern European Castle terrain fixed to allow docking of towers
Improved use of ladders
Southern European Fortress wall fixed to allow docking of towers
Improved the way units use Way-points
Siege of Setenil slow-down tweaked
Units no-longer become stuck on canyon walls on 'Canyon' map
Units do not ascend/descend invisible ladders
Units do not get stuck on Siege towers
Cavalry pathfinding improved when sallying out from a Fortress
Bridge battle pathfinding improved (units do not constantly reform)
Citadel and Fortress paths fixed so that units can avoid assaulting inner walls
Breach pathfinding tweaked
Enemy spearmen do not charge with raised spears
2H axemen attack tweaked, inc. Attacking Cavalry
Defending units can no-longer enter a siege tower as soon as it docks with the walls
Mouse Cursor position now updates when scrolling with the arrow keys.
Assassination exploit fixed.
Mission "Reinforce Region" now functions correctly
Attacking an enemy army from inside a sieged settlement no-longer causes the enemy to lose all built siege equipment
Fixed two family members (brothers) with the exact same name
Rudder event now triggers at the correct time
When an enemy sallies and is defeated you no-longer have to wait for the timer to run out in-order to win.
Assassin mechanics tweaked
Mercenary recruitment tweaked
Diplomatic Information scroll updates correctly.
Online replays now match
Slowdown fixed on Desert Sanctuary
Metallic Resource now support Mines
Cavalry charges do not fail when charging skirmishing/moving units or if a knight is out of position
Units can now withdraw on the Eifel Mountains Battle Map
Construction queue exploits fixed
The carroccio standard can now fit through the gate on a sally out battle.
Southern European > Fortress: routing Enemy AI now leaving the map
Printing press event triggers at the correct time
Ladder docking/undocking tweaked
Faction standings tweaked
Priests no-longer convert to heretics if traveling on a fleet
Upper limit added on how long units stay in loose formation for.
Traits/VnV triggers tweaked
Camera height does not drop under bridge in River Po Custom Battle map.
Camera does not drop below water's surface in Palm Beach, Andalusia and Italian Wars map/scenarios.
Camera does not show the underneath of a bridge when General is killed on the bridge
Drag Deploy functionality tweaked
RTS camera functionality tweaked
Princess character now greyed out upon death on Family tree
Venice battlemap ambient building placement tweaked
Fixed issue with trees disappearing when panning camera
Added paths to doorways in Southern European Large City
Added paths to doorways in Southern European City
Fixed minor lighting issue in Southern European City
Fixed misaligned platforms in Southern European Large Town
Tweaked Crusade Army banner
Fixed texture gaps and unwelded verts on Middle Eastern Huge City buildings.
Fixed incorrect Tower Path in Mesoamerican City
Fixed path through wall in Mesoamerican City Wall
Fixed floating buildings above the battle map in Aztec Gold Scenario
Fixed floating spikes in Mountain Redoubt scenario
Added correct image for Paladin ancillary
Fixed grey reinforcement area that states that 'This army cannot fight in night battles' even though the current battle is not a night battle.
Added correct image for Aztec Rebel - Native Archer
Added correct image for Aztec Spearmen
Fixed floating torches in SE Citadel courtyard
Garrison quarters no-longer change to Town Guard when in Construction queue
Armoury building image in construction queue no-longer changes to an armoury
Fixed issue with Trebuchets sometimes disappearing when zooming in close
Fixed maps have the winter option but don’t have winter texture on the battle map
Night attack selection tick and reinforcements do not disappear if user selects night attack option and then views enemy army details.
Fixed officers not animating while riding
Removed trees in the water in The Battle of Otumba.
Units can no-longer be deployed on inaccessible sections of wall
Fixed deployment issues with Southern European Wooden Castle on either side of the main gate.
Units no-longer deployable in buildings in Mesoamerican City
Ballista collision improved
Southern European Citadel gate collision improved
Middle Eastern Gatehouse collision improved
Issues with units getting pushed into areas that can't be deployed into.
- Fix crash in Deathtrack MP map with empty Team 3 slot
- Fixed Battle AI - armies not engaging enemies at close range.
- Fixed CTD when client attempts to join game that the host is ending.
- Fixed instances when A.I is passive on the campaign map and lets the user win on a campaign battle when stuck in-front of open gates.
- Fixed loop between the windows for 'Possible Connection Problems' and 'Really Quit?'
- Fixed AI: Calvary not charging a spearmen army in a Custom Battle.
- Fixed cavalry not attacking - instances when AI sieges a town with infantry and Calvary, if the infantry die and rout and the player still holds the city, the cavalry
do not attack nor rout.
- Fixed passive Siege Attack AI
- Fixed Timurids crash (related to elephant artillery not having enough riders, CTD when trying to shoot)
- Fixed Siege Attack AI trying to attack the back of settlements.
- Fixed Passive attack AI
- Fixed Cavalry charge consistency and power. (Still raise and lower lances occasionally)
Added ModTool Unpacker
- Fixed Crash - Auto resolving a siege battle on Gaza and repeatedly Right - Clicking the settlement
- Fixed Merchant Resource value dropping after load/save
- Fixed CTD caused by Turks AI
- Fixed Cavalry not flanking spear walls
- Fixed AI not crossing river to attack (River Jordan)
- Reduced the effect of morale - enemy AI does not rout so easily
- Reduced the power of inquisitors
- Fixed 'move to point' crash
- MP Multinational support
- Fixed Cavalry sallying out and not attacking (bunching at corner of settlement)
Medium Level Fixes
- Fix construction crash when converting settlements when buildings relating to initial settlement existed in construction queue.
- Fixed Settlement still showing as under siege even though sieging army had been defeated.
- Fixed repeating missions
- Fixed indecisive infantry / broken formation (when ordered to a location they would head in the wrong direction first)
- Fixed being able to open gates with siege towers or embed them in walls
- Fixed victory video not always appearing
- Diplomacy - AI no longer counters an open proposition with a gift.
- Fixed deployment lines being rendered incorrectly around ambient buildings
- Fixed Enemy units remain stationary with flags flashing when ladders are thrown off a destroyed wall in a siege.
- Fixed the carroccio standard not fitting through gates
- Fixed gunpowder units being stuck reforming
- Fixed trebuchets disappearing and reappearing when zooming
- Tweaked morale system
- Partially fixed units moving through settlement buildings.
- Units now check if destination is in a building or not.
- Enabled command-line switch to allow unlimited soldiers (removes message)
- Fixed MP player-names being lost on battle results screen if they quit the battle early
- Fixed the ability for a user to 'buff' their assassin experience by continually assassinating different captains
- Fix difficulty level in MP (Affects Morale). Previously defaulting to Normal.
- Fix lobby tooltip that showed incorrect unit sizes.
- Fix Florins display during diplomacy
- Fix Money field looping into negative/positive value when removing / adding money
- Fix overlapping and incorrectly sized deployment zones
- Fixed cut-off graphics in civil disorder message
- Fixed unclear 'Start Diplomacy' button functionality
- Fixed MP Admit Defeat button functionality
- Fixed missions showing as expired even though they have been completed
- Fixed mouse-overs showing incorrect diplomatic information
- Fixed minor FE Historical Battle error (shield remaining highlighted)
- Fixed MP team chat - colours now match recipient and sender.
- Fixed minor audio issue - Audio: Campaign Map when an English Spy is ordered to join an English army he triggers two "Joins_Army" speeches.
- Fixed minor audio issue - Campaign Map when an English Merchant is ordered to disembark a boat, two "Movement_Disembark" speeches are triggered.
- Fixed Mine income
- Fixed MP ignore/ban toggle permanently banning player from chat
- Fixed - Making an offer gives a blank scroll on the Diplomacy Scroll, but removing the offer gives the player help text
- Fixed Mouse Cursor not updating when over certain parts of the UI.
- Fixed miscalculation of some naval unit movement points.
- Fixed units not leaving an army when ordered to abandon it.
- Fixed 'Possible Connection Problems' message not appearing if user alt-tabs
- Fixed On campaign map, castles appear under 'town' or 'city' title on UI
- Fixed Reinforcements box remains greyed when the user deselects 'Attempt a night battle'
- Fixed double speed on units that should only go at one speed.
- Fixed Stakes not appearing correctly in weather conditions
- Fixed non-functional help button on ransom scrolls
- Fixed intro movies playing at x3 speed in Historical battles
- Fixed transfer army functionality - When transferring men the transfer resets after viewing the description
- Fixed Gunpowder units running forward when given targets.
- Fixed clumping units when they are told to do a 180 degree turn
- Fixed stuck Camera issues
- Fixed Fleeing units rallying at breached walls or gates of settlements they are attacking when they should not