|File size:||292.8 KB|
|Downloads:||2,809 (803.2 MB)|
|Posted:||Sep 10, 2007|
|Updated:||Sep 10, 2007|
- added -pavbpn so you can use -pa and supply the VBIOS PN
- resolved -pa issue with -padevid specified
- removed old/new memory information when displayed after programming (only applies to legacy Bios) and replaced with old/new device id
- resolved PCI rom access for M66
- Added support for FireGL V3350
- -ai now displays full PCI ID information
- asic revision now displays 'N/A' by default
-added support for fireMV
-resolved corrupted -ai output
- resolved command line issues
- removal of help button
- resolved spaces in file path issues
- added support for /h /?
-ported custom packaging functionality from ATIFlash:
-pak Package an executable for BIOS update according to
the commands in .
Config file example:
outfile = update.exe
banner = "Update v1.0"
infile = a123.bin
command = -pa infile
- now -h for help + improved command line handling
- cleaned up help message box
-added following functionality
-fa Force flashing bypassing already-programmed check.
-fm Force flashing bypassing BIOS memory config check.
-fs Force flashing bypassing BIOS SSID check.
-fp Force flashing bypassing BIOS P/N check.
-pa Write BIOS image to all appropriate adapters.
-padevid= Use with -pa command to update adapters of specific device ID.
-passid= Use with -pa command to update adapters of specific SSID.
-pasvid= Use with -pa command to update adapters of specific SVID.
-added SiI1930 support for new architecture
-added SiI1930 support
-now supports all command line options available in ATIFlash V1.26
-Include the Support for RV550/M71
-fix sst ROM flash issues
-changing displayed value for New VBOIS Image Size
-from ROM executable size to ROM file size
-add support for 96k BIOS images
- removing the 'force' option
-add support for EMT 64 bit machines
-fix display of total/free system memory on 1Gig+ machines
-update calculation of total video memory
-fix issue with backlight blanking on certain LVDS designs.
-support write-protected sector on 128k serial flash ROMs
-improved localization support
-disable dynamic clock gating during flash
-force gfx link to L0 during flash
-change loading for flash library
-corrected RV200 ROM detection
-add support for RV530/RV515
-add VMSIZE flag for Dell branch
-re-enable P/N for Dell branch
-add support for Windows XP64
-corrected issues found during QA
-enable advanced page
-add SSID/SVID moidication support
-add support for Intel HT CPU
-add additional info on main interface(VBIOS P/N, lenght, CRC)
-display marketing name for active videocard
-remove P/N for Dell branch