|File size:||1.0 MB|
|Downloads:||109,730 (108.2 GB)|
|Posted:||Sep 4, 2005|
|Updated:||Sep 5, 2005|
ATITool is an overclocking utility designed for ATI video cards.
Design target is to write a light-weight application for the enthusiast - so no questionable registry tweaks. Sorry.
- No limits overclocking.
- Finding maximum core and memory overclock by rendering into a Direct3D window and scanning the output for visual artifacts.
- Temperature monitoring and fan speed control (on supported cards)
- Removal of Catalyst overclocking lock for 9000/9200/9550/9600 series.
- Artifact scanning mode for non-ATI cards - use together with a 3rd party overclocking utility.
- Loading a predefined clock profile on Application/Windows startup.
- Hotkeys that can be used any time to load clocks from a profile.
- 3D application detection (Direct3D 8, Direct3D 9, OpenGL) to overclock your video card only when required.
- Gamma control