Ageia PhysX UT3 Mod Pack
|File size:||377.1 MB|
|Downloads:||96,337 (34.6 TB)|
|Posted:||Nov 20, 2007|
|Updated:||Nov 21, 2007|
|Operating System:||Not specified|
AGEIA is working to bring players the most compelling new Unreal Tournament 3 experience possible and we're starting with the Extreme Physics mod pack -with more extreme physics for UT3 coming soon.
Welcome to the lighthouse - an abandoned, crumbling outpost sitting in the clouds waiting to be further destroyed.
- Breakable brick walls, celings, floors and gangways
- Gravity wave-cannon which pulls debris from the environment and hurls it at the unsuspecting victim
- Gas-canisters that fly around when shot and then blow up, impacting players
In Tornado, you'll do battle in an energy storage farm being systematically destroyed by a tornado -
- Breakable walls and objects which create new exit/entry paths to buildings and bases
- Game-play affecting Tornado damages and moves objects, temporarily opening or closing pathways or impeding the player
- Rooftops with metallic deformation creating new exit/entry paths to buildings
- Wind and vortex effects of Tornado deflecting debris, weapon-fire and players