• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Who'll be the better president?

Who'll be the better president?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 1,290 57.9%
  • John McCain

Votes: 333 14.9%
  • But I want George W. Bush

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 429 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

viczulis

System Name Bandit 7
Processor Intel I7 920 (Havent OCd yet)
Motherboard MSI X58 Pro
Cooling Air Black Knight
Memory 6 Gbs of something
Video Card(s) 2 - XFX 5770s 1 Gb (waiting for a price drop to go higher)
Storage 1 - TB Sata Seagate
Display(s) 28" LCD
Case CM HAF , G-5 mouse, Saitek Cyborg Keyboard
Audio Device(s) Supreme FX 2 Audio Card
Power Supply ABS Tagan BZ Series 900 W Modular
Software 64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium
McCain all the way :) I hope but probably not. There busing in so many poor black people that never ever would of voted.:wtf: But being it a black guy running there all willing to vote. :laugh:
Hell I'm just amazed at how close it really is considering. So I do have hope.

Rammsteiner

Processor AMD Phenom X4 9850BE (DENEB, where art thou!?)
Motherboard DFI Lanparty UT 790FX-M2R (waiting on 790FX/SB750)
Cooling TRUE
Memory 4x 1GB Transcend AxeRAM DDR1066 'D9GMH'
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD 4870X2
Storage 2x WD 74GB Raptor + 3Ware 9650SE @ RAID 0
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster 245B
Case Silverstone TJ-10
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS
Power Supply PP&C Quad Silencer 750W
Agreed. However, in the south you still see alot of small town racism. Sad, but very true.
That's what I ment, and those areas is where Palin will have an influence as well. Although it doesnt even have to be those smaller towns.

Most southern states, aka The land of the free, are quite like that. However I was surprised to see Obama actually being welcomed very much by some 'rednecks' there. Still in general, those places are not where you want to be if you ain't christian, white/patriotic and the general traditions in those states, and as said, Palin will have a certain influence there.

But well, regarding voting because of coloured skin... It will happen, as John said, both ways. If it plays a role, people will vote Obama cause's he's black, other's won't because he's black. Then again, same as Palin IMO. People vote McCain because Palin is a woman. It always happens everywhere. It's indeed racism, but tbh, there's racism everywhere and everyone does it.

This example;

We have this tradition every 5th of December where some sort of Santaclaus comes by with presents etc. He has helpers/workers which are actually painted black, it's in the tradition. Now a few years ago some anti-racist nutheads stood up and demanded those helpers should have rainbow-ish colours because this is racism... Like wtf! It's a stupid tradition of centuries long especially for kids up to ~8 years old (after that parents/friends say the thruth about Santaclaus), like a <8 year old kid is going to even notice it might be racism. Also there's no sign of slavery or what so ever among those helpers, just a team. No, the actual stupid anti-racism group is being racistic here for making the difference between the skin colours obvious. By doing that they actually aknowledge a black skin is weaker, therefor they call it racism to paint those helpers black. It's stupid. Anyway, this was just an example of how racism is in the end in anyone.

The only way racism should not be tolerated is when you actually assault someone with it. Say you're white and you dislike black people, you can still just shut up and avoid much contact with them because you prefer not to have contact with them. Nothing wrong with that, you dont 'degrade' someone by ignoring certain people, you dont discriminate them. If this guy however would kick every black person in the nuts and calls him names, yes, that's not what we want. In the end everyone has a (slight) favour for certain groups of people, be it positive or negative. I do dislike certain groups too, but I dont assault anyone, I do not warship some ideologist or whatever. If I speak with someone from that group I act normal etc. But as said, who doesnt?

DaMulta

My stars went supernova
System Name Work in progress
Processor AMD 955---4Ghz
Motherboard MSi GD70
Cooling OcZ Phase/water
Memory Crucial2GB kit (1GBx2), Ballistix 240-pin DIMM, DDR3 PC3-16000
Video Card(s) CrossfireX 2 X HD 4890 1GB OCed to 1000Mhz
Storage SSD 64GB
Display(s) Envision 24'' 1920x1200
Case Using the desk ATM
Audio Device(s) Sucky onboard for now :(
Power Supply 1000W TruePower Quattro
Processor 5800x(2)/5700g/5600x/5600g/2700x/1700x/1700
Motherboard MSI B550 Carbon (2)/ MSI z490 Unify/Asus Strix B550-F/MSI B450 Tomahawk (3)
Cooling EK AIO 360 (2)/EK AIO 240, Arctic Cooling Freezer II 280/EVGA CLC 280/Noctua D15/Cryorig M9(2)
Memory 32 GB Ballistix Elite/32 GB TridentZ/16GB Mushkin Redline Black/16 GB Dominator
Video Card(s) Asus Strix RTX3060/EVGA 970(2)/Asus 750 ti/Old Quadros
Storage Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB/WD Black M.2 NVMe 500GB/Adata 500gb NVMe
Display(s) Acer 1080p 22"/ (3) Samsung 22" 1080p
Case (2) Lian Li Lancool II Mesh/Corsair 4000D /Phanteks Eclipse 500a/Be Quiet Pure Base 500/Bones of HAF
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 850G(2)/EVGA Supernova GT 650w/Phantek Amps 750w/Seasonic Focus 750w
Mouse Generic Black wireless (5)
Keyboard Generic Black wireless (5)
Software Win 10/Ubuntu
It's your right to do that.
My point is that I don't look at color when judging someone, but I do judge them by their actions. Those "gentlemen" who broke into our vehicles happened to be black. They happened to be thugs. I'd think no better of THUGS if they were white, green or magenta.

On the other side of the coin however, life goes on. You can infract me if you wish, but I'll persist in my belief that nobody (not me, you, or anyone else) has a right to "not be offended". Things that bother people happen all the time, every day. And, we deal.

John

People do have the right to not be offended in these forums. It is not a democracy here.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
You really don't want to go there with the race crap. I'll hand out an infraction to you for every non white member we have here who's offended by your comments.

Well I understand your position fully here. I deal with racism everyday of my life. I'm a white middle aged male living in Miami. If you have ever been to Miami you'll know what I'm talking about. I cant speak but a little spanish and I was born in the States and in my town I might as well be from another planet.

However I'm not defending BigJohn here but he didnt say "only blacks" commit crimes. He was just stating the incidents that happen to him personally. Does he deserve an infraction. Maybe. But I wouldn't give him one by everyone "non-white" person here on the forum. IMHO :toast:

DOM

Processor Intel i7 4770K
Motherboard Asrock
Cooling Water
Memory Team Xtreem LV 16GB (2x8GB)
Video Card(s) EK Full WB HD7970
Display(s) CROSSOVER 27Q LED-P 27"
Case Danger Den Torture Rack
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply CORSAIR Professional Series Gold AX1200
Software W 10 Pro
Bigjohn all your Posts: 288

Is only in this thread :wtf:

Did you join to help or post in this thread :roll:

thoughtdisorder

System Name Decent Lappy

Whoa!:eek:

Look at the interest garnered by this topic. You guys should of been on a debate team at Harvard!:laugh:

User Name Posts
Bigjohn 288
mdm-adph 270
trt740 247
FordGT90Concept 196

Anyway, it will be very interesting to see how this election turns out, and how the general population reacts to the results. Hopefully we'll react like a civilized Society. :)

viczulis

System Name Bandit 7
Processor Intel I7 920 (Havent OCd yet)
Motherboard MSI X58 Pro
Cooling Air Black Knight
Memory 6 Gbs of something
Video Card(s) 2 - XFX 5770s 1 Gb (waiting for a price drop to go higher)
Storage 1 - TB Sata Seagate
Display(s) 28" LCD
Case CM HAF , G-5 mouse, Saitek Cyborg Keyboard
Audio Device(s) Supreme FX 2 Audio Card
Power Supply ABS Tagan BZ Series 900 W Modular
Software 64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium
Hell I vote for taking back our country.:laugh: Whos with me :D

Obama =:cry: McCain =:banghead: Were screwed either way

DaMulta

My stars went supernova
System Name Work in progress
Processor AMD 955---4Ghz
Motherboard MSi GD70
Cooling OcZ Phase/water
Memory Crucial2GB kit (1GBx2), Ballistix 240-pin DIMM, DDR3 PC3-16000
Video Card(s) CrossfireX 2 X HD 4890 1GB OCed to 1000Mhz
Storage SSD 64GB
Display(s) Envision 24'' 1920x1200
Case Using the desk ATM
Audio Device(s) Sucky onboard for now :(
Power Supply 1000W TruePower Quattro
I grew up in Tulsa Oklahoma(Known as the oil capital, and Black Wall Street) , and that black and white people did not really live in the same place in the older days. Black people made money here, and for a lot of white people they hated them for that.

Tulsa race riot the worst in US history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwood,_Tulsa,_Oklahoma

Monday, May 30, 1921 - Memorial Day
Encounter in the elevator
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_Race_Riot

It does make it crazy, for one I am proud to say that I am from the best city that black people had back when they didn't have very many rights.

I am proud of what we did with Oil and all the tons of money that was made here. You still see that all over my city to this day. A lot of(good portion portion of the people that live here) people just have money, and that's why.

Then it makes me sick to think about what we did that to Black Wall street. It shames me to think that us white people could do that to them over what happened or did it at all.

http://blackwallstreet.org/bwshistory/bwstulsa1830-1921.a.htm
Historical events, be they great or small, do not exist in isolation, but are a product of the age during which they occurred. Often times, the reasons why a particular historical incident turned out the way it did can be readily located, while for others, the causes may be more difficult to locate. In both cases, one rule still holds true: that the events of the past cannot be separated from the era when they occurred.

The same applies to the Tulsa race riot as well. To understand the riot, one cannot begin with the first shot that was fired, nor even with the seemingly insignificant chain of events that led to the first signs of real trouble. Rather, we must begin with the spirit of the times. Only seeing the world as Tulsans did in 1921, and by grasping both their passions and their fears, can we comprehend not only how this great tragedy could occur, but why, in the end, that it did.

Of all the qualities that impressed out-of-town visitors about Tulsa in the days before the race riot, one of them was just how new and up-to-date everything seemed. From the modern office buildings that were rising up out of downtown, to the electric trolleys that rumbled back and forth along Main Street, to the rows of freshly painted houses that kept pushing the city limits further and further into the surrounding countryside, compared to other cities, Tulsa was nothing short of an overnight sensation. Indeed, Tulsa had grown so much and so fast -- in a now-you-don't-see-it, now-you-do kind of fashion -- that local boosters called it the Magic City.

The elixir which had fueled this remarkable growth was, of course, oil. The discovery of the nearby Glenn Pool -- reputed to be the "richest small oil field in the world" -- in 1905, and by the farsightedness of local leaders to build a bridge across the Arkansas River one year earlier, the sleepy rural crossroads known as Tulsa, Indian Territory. was suddenly catapulted into the urban age. By 1910, thanks to the forest of derricks which had risen up over the nearby oil fields, Tulsa had mushroomed into a raucous boomtown of more than 10,000. Astonishingly, its real growth was only beginning. As the word began to spread about Tulsa -- as a place where fortunes could be made, lives could be rebuilt, and a fresh start could be had -- people literally began to pour in from all over the country. Remarkably enough, by 1920, the population of greater Tulsa had skyrocketed to more than 100,000.

The city that these newcomers had built was, in many ways, equally remarkable. Anchored by the oil industry, and by its new role as the hub of the vast Mid-Continent Field, by 1921 Tulsa was home to not only the offices of more than four-hundred different oil and gas companies, but also to a score of oil field supply companies, tank manufacturers, pipe line companies, and refineries. While the city also enjoyed its role as a regional commercial center, serving nearby farms and ranches, for good reason it was already being referred to as the Oil Capital of the World.

Despite its youth, Tulsa also had acquired, by 1921, practically all of the trappings of older, more established American cities. Four different railroads -- the Frisco, the Santa Fe, the Katy, and the Midland Valley -- served the city, as did two separate inter-urban train lines. A new, all-purpose bridge spanned the Arkansas River near Eleventh Street, while street repair, owing to the ever-increasing numbers of automobiles, was practically constant. By 1919, Tulsa also could boast of having its own commercial airport.

A new city hall had been built in 1917, a new federal building in 1915, and a new county courthouse in 1912. New schools and parks also had been dedicated, and in 1914, the city erected a magnificent new auditorium, the 3,500 seat Convention Hall. Tulsa had grown so quickly, in fact, that even the old city cemetery had to be closed to new burials. In its place, the city had designated Oaklawn Cemetery, located at Eleventh Street and Peoria Avenue, as the new city cemetery.2

In 1921, Tulsa could lay claim to two daily newspapers the Tulsa World, a morning paper, and a newly renamed afternoon daily, the Tulsa Tribune plus a handful of weeklies. Radio had not arrived yet, but the city was connected to the larger world through four different telegraph companies. Telephone service also existed -- with some ten-thousand phones in use by 1918 -- although long-distance service was still in its infancy. While the city was linked both to nearby towns and to the state capital at Oklahoma City by a network of roads, rail travel was by far the fastest and most reliable mode of transportation in and out of town.

Seven different banks, some of which were capitalized at more than one-million dollars each, were located downtown, as were the offices of dozens of insurance agencies, investment advisers, accounting firms, stock and bond brokerages, real estate agencies, and loan companies. By 1921, more than two-hundred attorneys were practicing in Tulsa, as were more than one-hundred-fifty doctors and sixty dentists.

Frequently awash in money, the citizens of Tulsa had plenty of places to spend it from furniture stores, jewelry shops, and clothing stores to restaurants and cafes, motion picture theaters, billiard halls, and speakeasies. Those who could afford it could find just about anything in Tulsa, from the latest in fashion to the most modern home appliances, including vacuum cleaners, electric washing machines and Victrolas. For those whose luck had run dry, the city had its share of pawnshops and second-hand stores.3

Many Tulsans were especially proud of the city's residential neighborhoods -- and with good reason. From the workingman's castles that offered electric lighting, indoor plumbing, and spacious front porches, to the real castles that were being built by the oil barons, the city could boast of block after block of handsome, modern homes. While Tulsa was by no means without its dreary rooming houses and poverty stricken side streets, brand new neighborhoods with names like Maple Ridge, Sunset Park, Glen Acres, College Addition, Gurley Hill, and Irving Heights were built year after year. Some of the new homes were so palatial that they were regularly featured on picture postcards, chamber of commerce pamphlets, and other publications extolling the virtues of life in Tulsa.

"The Black Wall Street" was the name given to Greenwood Avenue of North Tulsa, Oklahoma during the early 1900’s. Because of strict segregation, Blacks were only allowed to shop, spend, and live in a 35 square block area called the Greenwood district. The "circulation of Black dollars" only in the Black community produced a tremendously prosperous Black business district that was admired and envied by the whole country.

Oklahoma’s first African-American settlers were Indian slaves of the so-called "Five Civilized Tribes": Chickasaws, Choctaws, Cherokees, Creeks, and Seminoles. These tribes were forced to leave the Southeastern United States and resettle in Oklahoma in mid-winter over the infamous "Trail of Tears." After the Civil War, U.S.-Indian treaties provided for slave liberation and land allotments ranging from 40-100 acres, which helps explain why over 6000 African-Americans lived in the Oklahoma territory by 1870. Oklahoma boasted of more All-Black towns and communities than any other state in the land, and these communities opened their arms to freed slaves from all across the country. Remarkably, at one time, there were over 30 African-American newspapers in Oklahoma.

Tulsa began as an outpost of the Creek Indians and as late as 1910, Walter White of the NAACP, described Tulsa as "the dead and hopeless home of 18,182 souls." Suddenly, oil was discovered and Tulsa rapidly grew into a thriving, bustling, enormously wealthy town of 73,000 by 1920 with bank deposits totaling over $65 million. However, Tulsa was a "tale of two cities isolated and insular", one Black and one White. Tulsa was so racist and segregated that it was the only city in America that boasted of segregated telephone booths.

Since African Americans could neither live among Whites as equals nor patronize White businesses in Tulsa, Blacks had to develop a completely separate business district and community, which soon became prosperous and legendary. Black dollars invested in the Black community also produced self-pride, self-sufficiency, and self-determination. The business district, beginning at the intersection of Greenwood Avenue and Archer Street, became so successful and vibrant that Booker T. Washington during his visit bestowed the moniker: "Negro Wall Street." By 1921, Tulsa’s African-American population of 11,000 had its own bus line, two high schools, one hospital, two newspapers, two theaters, three drug stores, four hotels, a public library, and thirteen churches. In addition, there were over 150 two and three story brick commercial buildings that housed clothing and grocery stores, cafes, rooming houses, nightclubs, and a large number of professional offices including doctors, lawyers, and dentists. Tulsa’s progressive African American community boasted some of the city’s most elegant brick homes, well furnished with china, fine linens, beautiful furniture, and grand pianos. Mary Elizabeth Parrish from Rochester, New York wrote: "In the residential section there were homes of beauty and splendor which would please the most critical eye." Well known African American personalities often visited the Greenwood district including: educators Mary McCloud Bethune and W.E.B. DuBois, scientist George Washington Carver, opera singer Marian Anderson, blues singer Dinah Washington, and noted Chicago chemist Percy Julian.

T.P. Scott wrote in "Negro City Directory": "Early African American business leaders in Tulsa patterned the development of Tulsa’s thriving Greenwood district after the successful African American entrepreneurial activity in Durham, North Carolina."

After the Civil War, former slaves moved to Durham from the neighboring farmlands and found employment in tobacco processing plants. By 1900, a large Black middle class had developed which began businesses that soon grew into phenomenally successful corporations, especially North Carolina Mutual Life Insurance Company. Charles Clinton Spaulding was so successful with the North Carolina Mutual Life Insurance Company that he was able to create a real estate company, a textile and hosiery mill, and the "Durham Negro Observer" newspaper. Durham Blacks also created a hospital, Mechanics and Farmers Bank (1908), North Carolina Training College (1910), Banker’s Fire Insurance Company (1920), and the National Negro Finance Company (1922). However, living conditions in Durham were so substandard and working conditions so poor that the 1920 mortality rate among Blacks in Durham was three times higher than the White rate. As of 1926, 64% of all African Americans in Durham died before the age of 40. These perilous working and living conditions were not present in Tulsa.

Before
[/IMG]

Then after

Dead person burned alive click if you can stomach it.
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_U8_yyGH4pJo/RiQGNcTaoJI/AAAAAAAABN4/uBntadtqrqs/chared1.jpg

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_U8_yyGH4pJo/RiQGN8TaoKI/AAAAAAAABOA/PVV4Q6o6UoY/chared2.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_U8_yyGH4pJo/RiQGWMTaoeI/AAAAAAAABQg/DQMJiQaKTuk/image023.jpg

Video and history about before and how. It should be watched so it will not happen again.
Black Wallstreet: The Tulsa Riots Part 1
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pH900FGqwKs&feature=related

Black Wallstreet: The Tulsa Riots Part 2
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OYI1XAe-Tow&feature=related

12 parts: The people that where there telling about what took place.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CpAX8cz4-eQ&feature=PlayList&p=883BC12A1F0BFC94&index=0&playnext=1

I just learned this myself they took off in Airplanes, and then went and boomed that part of town.

I should show the whole story because it was a very dark time of where I am from, and for America. It should be talked about so that it will never happen again. And for people to know the truth of what happened.

I am glad that we as Americans are not like this to each other anymore.

Last edited:

Rammsteiner

Cooling TRUE
Case Silverstone TJ-10
Oh well, the opposite is happening right now in Africa.

African people are killing western farmers there, although they've been there for centuries, and burn the farms. Which is first off plain racism, but also stupid considering those farmers do not use African people as slaves but threath them normally and second those farmers are keeping that little bit of economy flowing... But no one is doing anything about that because of the history between black and white people. But there's a lot of misunderstanding about the history of Africa anyway. For example South Africa, when the Dutch for example started to settle there, there weren't even African people. The white people got black people from middle/north Africa to the south to help and gather recources like gold and diamond. Now we've this stupid crap 'we robbed their country'... Wut:wtf: Anyway...:p

Lots of shit happened in the past, everywhere and done by most populations. Although as some might remember my pissy-ness at 'The land of the free' which took it from the Indians, the actions done were not any different as other countries did elsewhere. The point is, most patriotic call it the land of the free, which is a bit hypocrit. Both historical but as well as values are among those people right now.

spearman914

System Name Mine | Dad + Mom
Processor E8500 E0 Wolfdale @ 4.6GHz 1.5V | E2180 M0 Allendale @ 3.0GHz 1.3V
Motherboard Asus Maximus Formula (X48) w/ Rampage BIOS | Asus P5Q Pro (P45)
Cooling Xigmatek Rifle HDT-S1283 w/ SFF21F Fan | Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro
Memory G.Skill Pi Black 2x2GB 1.02GHz CL5 | OCZ Reaper 2x2GB 1.05GHz CL5
Video Card(s) Sapphire 4870X2 2GB 820/1020MHz | Sapphire 4850 1GB 700/1100MHz
Storage WD VR 150GB 10K RPM + WD 500GB 7.2K RPM | WD 200GB 7.2K RPM
Display(s) Acer P243WAID 24" 1920x1200 LCD | Acer V193W 19" 1440x900 LCD
Case Cooler Master HAF 932 Full-Tower | Antec Twelve Hundred Mid-Tower
Audio Device(s) Fatal1ty Xtreme Gamer w/ Z-5500 5.1 | On-Board Audio w/ S-220 2.1
Power Supply PC Power and Cooling 750W Non-Modular | Corsair HX-520W Modular
Software Windows Vista Home Premium X64 | Windows Vista Home Premium X64
Benchmark Scores Not Wasting Time!

Did you join to help or post in this thread :roll:

Oh lol!! :laugh: :laugh:

System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
Memory 40gb of DDR 4 2700
Video Card(s) ATI Radeon 500
Storage Fusion Drive 1 TB
Display(s) 27 Inch IMac late 2017
If you think it was bad back then it was but the reverse is true now try putting on a police uniform in a major city in America and just happen to be white, reverse discrimination is out of control. I have to say we are all people and our skin color is just a paint job , but black people in the inner city where I am from are very racist, not all but a very large proportion. So don't think white people have monopoly. Just because one group is wronged in the past doesn't give them the right to mistreat others.

Motherboard MSI B550 Carbon (2)/ MSI z490 Unify/Asus Strix B550-F/MSI B450 Tomahawk (3)
Cooling EK AIO 360 (2)/EK AIO 240, Arctic Cooling Freezer II 280/EVGA CLC 280/Noctua D15/Cryorig M9(2)
Memory 32 GB Ballistix Elite/32 GB TridentZ/16GB Mushkin Redline Black/16 GB Dominator
Case (2) Lian Li Lancool II Mesh/Corsair 4000D /Phanteks Eclipse 500a/Be Quiet Pure Base 500/Bones of HAF
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 850G(2)/EVGA Supernova GT 650w/Phantek Amps 750w/Seasonic Focus 750w
Software Win 10/Ubuntu
I'm usually pretty liberal, but if this thread continues towards racial bashing in any direction, this thread will be closed.

Rammsteiner

Cooling TRUE
Case Silverstone TJ-10
If you think it was bad back then it was but the reverse is true now try putting on a police uniform in a major city in America and just happen to be white, reverse discrimination is out of control. I have to say we are all people and our skin color is just a paint job , but black people in the inner city where I am from are very racist, not all but a very large proportion. So don't think white people have monopoly. Just because one group is wronged in the past doesn't give them the right to mistreat others.
For the first time in here Ive to agree with you.

Disliking certain groups is one thing, abusing/assaulting certain groups is a second.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
People talking about race isn't racial bashing. I honestly don't see it.

System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
I'm usually pretty liberal, but if this thread continues towards racial bashing in any direction, this thread will be closed.

I agree to a point but, to say racism is a one way street is bull and needed to be addressed. I could care less the color of your skin it's the content of your character I care about. All I ask is you show me the same respect that you demand.

System Name MUFFIN_MACHINE
Processor i7 920
Motherboard E760 Classified
Cooling cooler master gemini II
Memory 6gb ddr3 crucial ballistix
Video Card(s) TFIII 6950
Storage 500gb wd, samsung spinpoint t series 500gb, 2 tb samsung somthing or other
Display(s) syncmaster 940bw 19"
Case Corsair Carbide Series 500R
Audio Device(s) X-fi extrememusic
Power Supply Corsair HX 850W
Software windows 7 64bit
Benchmark Scores i can drink a pint in 5 seconds flat.
well guys i just got back from voting, i hope you do the same

Software Win 10/Ubuntu
I agree to a point but, to say racism is a one way street is bull and needed to be addressed. I could care less the color of your skin it's the content of your character I care about. All I ask is you show me the same respect that you demand.

I agree with that Tom. I just don't see the same reverse racism, and I've lived in NY, VA, KY and TN. To be honest, the worst racism I've seen has been toward Latinos.

System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
I agree with that Tom. I just don't see the same reverse racism, and I've lived in NY, VA, KY and TN. To be honest, the worst racism I've seen has been toward Latinos.

Paul this topic can not be honestly discussed in a public forum unless you are from a Minority group. It is simply not tolerated and anyone who does speak up will be shouted down ( especially if you are Caucasian ). I could explain more but I won't. We need not go to deep into this subject. We have created a culture in this country that believes since they were oppressed that it is now, some how, a right on their part to return the favor. Wrong is Wrong and respect is a two way street.

Last edited:

spearman914

Audio Device(s) Fatal1ty Xtreme Gamer w/ Z-5500 5.1 | On-Board Audio w/ S-220 2.1

WarEagleAU

Bird of Prey
System Name Pandemic 2020
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 "Gen 2" 2600X
Motherboard AsRock X470 Killer Promontory
Cooling CoolerMaster 240 RGB Master Cooler (Newegg Eggxpert)
Memory 32 GB Geil EVO Portenza DDR4 3200 MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS Radeon RX 580 DirectX 12 DUAL-RX580-O8G 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video C
Storage WD 250 M.2, Corsair P500 M.2, OCZ Trion 500, WD Black 1TB, Assorted others.
Display(s) ASUS MG24UQ Gaming Monitor - 23.6" 4K UHD (3840x2160) , IPS, Adaptive Sync, DisplayWidget
Case Fractal Define R6 C
Audio Device(s) Realtek 5.1 Onboard
Power Supply Corsair RMX 850 Platinum PSU (Newegg Eggxpert)
Mouse Razer Death Adder
Keyboard Corsair K95 Mechanical & Corsair K65 Wired, Wireless, Bluetooth)
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Alright yall need to stop this damn posting, took me 12 page to catch up, bunk this shit.

Im voting Palin, I urge you all do to do the same :roll:

Or at Least I urge you all to vote.

@Palit, whats the new avatar mean?

thoughtdisorder

System Name Decent Lappy

Thanks for the link! Interesting stuff if you read the comments below on that page. It's actually sad to think there are still so many biased and prejudiced people here in America.:shadedshu

Bummer. Somehow I fear this election has resurfaced some emotions in folks I thought were long gone....Apparently not so. Well, I'm outta here. Heading with the lady up to the local Sports bar to stimulate the economy with supper and a pitcher of brew all while sitting back and watching the results come in.

Here's to everyone who voted! :toast:

spearman914

Alright yall need to stop this damn posting, took me 12 page to catch up, bunk this shit.

Im voting Palin, I urge you all do to do the same :roll:

Or at Least I urge you all to vote.

@Palit, whats the new avatar mean?

Ok then I'm voting for Bob Barr.
:cool:

System Name Vintage
Processor i7 - 3770K @ Stock
Cooling Scythe Zipang II
Memory 2x4GB Crucial DDR3
Video Card(s) MSI GTX970
Storage M4 124GB SSD// WD Black 640GB// WD Black 1TB//Samsung F3 1.5TB
Display(s) Samsung SM223BW 21.6"
Case Generic
Power Supply Corsair HX 520W
Software Windows 7
well this will be my last post in this thread as now nothing i can say or do will matter.

All I can do is to encourage every American to vote! it's not just the President that's going to change America it's also going to change the world! A great deal of issues lay within the American realm of foreign politics.

So get out there and VOTE...NOW!!!

will be watching the results come in - the first few come in around 2400 GMT.

System Name Teh Beast
Processor Intel i9 14900K
Motherboard Asus STRIX Z790E-E
Cooling NZXT Kraken Elite 280
Memory 64GB G.Skill T5 6400Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus 4070 Super OC
Storage 1X 1TB SN850X - 1 X 4TB SN850X - 2 X 2TB 980 Pro
Display(s) LG 38" 38GL950G + LG 27" 27GP83B-B
Case Lian Li o11 Air Mini
Power Supply Corsair RM1000x
Software WIndows 11 Pro
Well, im hoping the gap will close today after 5PM; the mccain supporters have jobs... this is when they get off work .. lmao

no offense to anyone of course

Status
Not open for further replies.