• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TPU's F@H Team

Bow

System Name SLOW-MO-SHUN III
Processor AMD RYZEN 9 7950X 4.5ghz 16 Core
Motherboard MSI MPG X670E Carbon wifi
Cooling Quench 360 Liquid Cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR 5-5200
Video Card(s) NVidia GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB GDDR6X
Storage 1TB Kingston NV2 M.2 SSD 2TB 2.5 SanDisk SSD Plus
Display(s) Asus 28" VP28UQG 4K 3840x2160
Case Athena M1, 6 Chassis Fans
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA Super Nova 1000W
Mouse Razer Deathadder
Keyboard Razer Ornata
Software Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
just started folding for tpu last night with both me 260's ... had to get another monitor cable to run the second card.:toast:

Welcome to the fun:toast:

Last edited:

BUCK NASTY

4P Enthusiust
System Name Main Rig
Processor AMD FX-4130 @ 4.8Ghz
Motherboard ASUS M5A99X Evo
Cooling Coolermaster Hyper 212+
Memory 8GB GSkill DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) ASUS GTX 970 Strix @ 1503Mhz Core
Storage Corsair Force 90gb SSD/ WD Caviar Blue 750gb
Display(s) ASUS 24" IPS
Case Coolermaster Centurion 590
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Antec TP750 80+
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64
Welcome aboard PHANBUEY!!! We appreciate you unleashing those 260's for TPU. If you have any questions, let us know.:toast:

_jM

System Name The money pit v.2 (v.1 is the wife!)
Processor Core2Quad-Q9550@3.9ghz/1860mhzFSB @1.344v
Motherboard ASUS Maximus II Formula = best damn P45 OCer out there!
Cooling CoolerMster V8-- Custom WC system on the way! =]
Memory 8GB DOMINATORS @1100mhz 5-5-5-18
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 280
Storage 150GB WesternDigital Velociraptor OS Drive/1 WD 500AAKS for Storage
Display(s) SAMSUNG 2243SWX 22" LCD
Case Cooler Master Cosmos S w/custom lighting and cable management
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Titanium (Fatality edition) - paired with RAZER Barracuda's
Power Supply CORSAIR HX1000W modular PSU
Software Windows 7 RC 7100--eats vista for breakfast lunch and dinner!
Benchmark Scores Coming to a theater near you!
Processor 13700KF Undervolted @ 5.6/ 5.5, 4.8Ghz Ring 200W PL1
Motherboard MSI 690-I PRO
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 w/ Arctic P12 Fans
Memory 48 GB DDR5 7600 MHZ CL36
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 FE
Storage 2x 2TB WDC SN850, 1TB Samsung 960 prr
Display(s) Alienware 32" 4k 240hz OLED
Case SLIGER S620
Audio Device(s) Yes
Power Supply Corsair SF750
Mouse Xlite V2
Keyboard RoyalAxe
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores They're pretty good, nothing crazy.
Whoa thanks guys :D. Ill try to run it 24.7 if i can... 64C is the top temp my gpus get (with fans at 80%)... I also have a spare PCI-X slot, so ill see if i can get a 9600GSO cheap for a PPU/Folding Card...

That E-0 is gonna rock for gaming :toast:.

_jM

System Name The money pit v.2 (v.1 is the wife!)
Processor Core2Quad-Q9550@3.9ghz/1860mhzFSB @1.344v
Motherboard ASUS Maximus II Formula = best damn P45 OCer out there!
Cooling CoolerMster V8-- Custom WC system on the way! =]
Memory 8GB DOMINATORS @1100mhz 5-5-5-18
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 280
Storage 150GB WesternDigital Velociraptor OS Drive/1 WD 500AAKS for Storage
Display(s) SAMSUNG 2243SWX 22" LCD
Case Cooler Master Cosmos S w/custom lighting and cable management
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Titanium (Fatality edition) - paired with RAZER Barracuda's
Power Supply CORSAIR HX1000W modular PSU
Software Windows 7 RC 7100--eats vista for breakfast lunch and dinner!
Benchmark Scores Coming to a theater near you!
Whoa thanks guys :D. Ill try to run it 24.7 if i can... 64C is the top temp my gpus get (with fans at 80%)... I also have a spare PCI-X slot, so ill see if i can get a 9600GSO cheap for a PPU/Folding Card...

Mine runns bout the same. Those 260's will be fine, the newer cards are rated for alot more than 65c.. i think its upwards to 90-115c... then you need to worry!:eek:

By the Way.. great sig.. i love that episode of ATHF:rockout:

Forced 1.19 and 5800's ?

Copy and paste from F@H forum about Core 1.19 forced update:

Sorry if this turned out to be an unpleasant surprise. Here's the scoop.

Short version: Right now core_13 and core_11 have identical science code, so either one can be used for the production science here. P5748 is now a production project. I think it should have been set for core_11 to make this more clear, but science-wise it's no different right now.

Long version: We need to broadly push out 1.19 in order to have stability on the broadest range of clients. It's clear that 1.18 works for many people, but the extreme protests of the rest made it clear that we need to work this out. Letting people choose cores is problematic from many points of view when we hit the production stage. We need to keep the science consistent, we need to keep the system simple and stable (FAH is complex enough as it is), etc. For us to use FAH to do science, having data generated by the same code is often the most important part, so we can understand the meaning of the results, rather than having data generated by different codes in different parts of a trajectory.

We have rolled out v1.19 pretty gradually in terms of QA, but I can see your point of view in terms of the big roll out now. After seeing that it solved most people's stability issues, it was clear it was time for a broader roll out. Note that once a new core is past QA, if it has new science or better behavior, we will make it the requested core to clean up the older ones and get to a common base to do production science.

We will look to put optimizations back in as long as we can maintain stability. That's on the roadmap, but I'm looking forward to some stability over all the GPU clients for a while before stirring up the pot again. There's been many pleas from donors to make FAH more stable in general, even at the cost of bells and whistles, etc, and I'm trying to balance donors needs. Some stability would be useful in general to push out some more production science, which of course is the real goal of all of this from our point of view.

PS For those calling 1.19 a "POS" -- is that due to PPD or is there some new stability issue?

ALL MY RIGS ARE RUNNING 1.19 NOW.

BUCK NASTY

4P Enthusiust
System Name Main Rig
Display(s) ASUS 24" IPS
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Copy and paste from F@H forum about Core 1.19 forced update:

Sorry if this turned out to be an unpleasant surprise. Here's the scoop.

Short version: Right now core_13 and core_11 have identical science code, so either one can be used for the production science here. P5748 is now a production project. I think it should have been set for core_11 to make this more clear, but science-wise it's no different right now.

Long version: We need to broadly push out 1.19 in order to have stability on the broadest range of clients. It's clear that 1.18 works for many people, but the extreme protests of the rest made it clear that we need to work this out. Letting people choose cores is problematic from many points of view when we hit the production stage. We need to keep the science consistent, we need to keep the system simple and stable (FAH is complex enough as it is), etc. For us to use FAH to do science, having data generated by the same code is often the most important part, so we can understand the meaning of the results, rather than having data generated by different codes in different parts of a trajectory.

We have rolled out v1.19 pretty gradually in terms of QA, but I can see your point of view in terms of the big roll out now. After seeing that it solved most people's stability issues, it was clear it was time for a broader roll out. Note that once a new core is past QA, if it has new science or better behavior, we will make it the requested core to clean up the older ones and get to a common base to do production science.

We will look to put optimizations back in as long as we can maintain stability. That's on the roadmap, but I'm looking forward to some stability over all the GPU clients for a while before stirring up the pot again. There's been many pleas from donors to make FAH more stable in general, even at the cost of bells and whistles, etc, and I'm trying to balance donors needs. Some stability would be useful in general to push out some more production science, which of course is the real goal of all of this from our point of view.

PS For those calling 1.19 a "POS" -- is that due to PPD or is there some new stability issue?

ALL MY RIGS ARE RUNNING 1.19 NOW.

WTF is Stanford doing? I have a copy of 1.15 on a flashdrive and replaced all the 1.19 cores with the old 1.15. They fold great until i get a 5748 WU(511 pt) and then I get a "Core Outdated" error. Then the client downloads and sticks FAHCORE 11 1.19 right up my ass!!!! I had no stability problems with 1.15 and I have every card O/C'd to the hilt. I now am taking a hit of 10% PPD on the 480 pt WU's. Looks like i'll have to keep pasting the 1.15 over the 1.19:mad:

EDIT: It seems that I am having trouble submitting some of the work done with the 1.15 core. Looks like i'm stuck with 1.19

The timing sucks for this. I am getting ready to have another 4x GPU rig online later this week. I'll need the new rig to offset the 10 GPU's I'm losing points on now.:shadedshu

Last edited:
WTF is Stanford doing? I have a copy of 1.15 on a flashdrive and replaced all the 1.19 cores with the old 1.15. They fold great until i get a 5748 WU(511 pt) and then I get a "Core Outdated" error. Then the client downloads and sticks FAHCORE 11 1.19 right up my ass!!!! I had no stability problems with 1.15 and I have every card O/C'd to the hilt. I now am taking a hit of 10% PPD on the 480 pt WU's. Looks like i'll have to keep pasting the 1.15 over the 1.19:mad:

EDIT: It seems that I cannot submit any work done with the 1.15 core. Looks like i'm stuck with 1.19

Yeap! I did try the same, replacing the 1.15 back. :toast:

But the thing is: If is mandatory, we aren't the only ones going to a lower PPD.:ohwell:

We will have a better idea about the loses on the following days.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
I quit folding a few months ago because it's clear to me that Stanford's priorities have shifted from more of a charitable mindset to a business mindset. I'm not going to let someone use my clocks that has only administrative interests at heart.

System Name mine
Processor 2600k@5.2ghz 1.41 vcore
Motherboard asrock z77 OC Formula
Cooling pa120.3, apogee HD, mcp655 pump
Memory 16gigs ddr3 1600mhz sammy's @ 1886
Video Card(s) evga gtx470 under water on a seperate loop
Storage Crucial M4 128gig SSD
Display(s) HP 2511x 25inch led
Case none ATM
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply PC Power & Cooling 750watt seasonic x-1250watt(dead)
Software win 8 pro 64bit
lookout guys. i'm picking up a 9800gtx+ tomarrow.

going to put up my 4870 for sale too, maybe make enough off it to buy another nvidia based card for the farm.

I'm felling sad... :(

...my PPD is falling down the hill.

Dammit 1.19 is not my favorite number.

:ohwell:

BUCK NASTY

4P Enthusiust
System Name Main Rig
Display(s) ASUS 24" IPS
Audio Device(s) Onboard
I'm felling sad... :(

...my PPD is falling down the hill.

Dammit 1.19 is not my favorite number.

:ohwell:

Vijay made mention of adding back in the optimizations. We can only hope that this is true.

System Name Sonny Boy
Processor i5 11600K 4.9GHz @ 1.35 Vcore
Motherboard AORUS Z590 Elite AX
Cooling Deepcool Gammix 240mm AIO
Memory 4 X 8GB Teamgroup DDR4 3200MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS RTX 3060 Ti GDDR6X
Storage Adata Legend 1TB
Display(s) Philips 27" 4K
Power Supply Corsair 750W
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Razer Huntsman V2
Software Windows 11 Pro
I am just catching up on this now and I had a couple of thoughts...

1) The main goal here is to do the science that allows researchers to cure diseases. If the new core gives stability to more people then the overall work into Stanford might go up. Longer to solve for individual machines but more machines able to submit valid results.
2) Since this is rolled out to everyone then everyone will have the same "hit" so the playing field is still level. We just need to reset expectations on points. Like I said it is not points that matter but valid results.

Unless I am missing some bit of information... just my $.02...

System Name HAL_9017
Processor Intel i9 10850k
Motherboard Asus Prime z490-A
Cooling Corsair H115i
Memory GSkill 32GB DDR4-3000 Trident-Z RGB
Video Card(s) NVIDIA 1080GTX FE w/ EVGA Hybrid Water Cooler
Storage Samsung EVO 960 M.2 SSD 500Gb
Display(s) Asus XG279
Case In Win 805i
Audio Device(s) EVGA NuAudio
Power Supply CORSAIR RM750
Mouse Logitech Master 2s
Keyboard Keychron K4
I quit folding a few months ago because it's clear to me that Stanford's priorities have shifted from more of a charitable mindset to a business mindset. I'm not going to let someone use my clocks that has only administrative interests at heart.

I can see a bit of this. In a way, I see folding as the "Livestrong" for benchmarkers. When those bands came out, they eventually became a fashion icon, and every tool at school with his popped coller got one.

Its not bad bad thing, because they sold a crapload of those bands, and the money was there. However, it became a more about the fashion, than the cause.

Just liek folding is becoming. More and more cardmakers are advertising PPD! What the hell? Why does that matter. Charity profit should never cross this. I could see a review company, such as TPU, Tom's Hardware, or others puttin gout the numbers, but the companies themselves should not use charity for their own greed and gain.

Case SLIGER S620
Audio Device(s) Yes
Mouse Xlite V2
Keyboard RoyalAxe
Software Windows 11
I can see a bit of this. In a way, I see folding as the "Livestrong" for benchmarkers. When those bands came out, they eventually became a fashion icon, and every tool at school with his popped coller got one.

Its not bad bad thing, because they sold a crapload of those bands, and the money was there. However, it became a more about the fashion, than the cause.

Just liek folding is becoming. More and more cardmakers are advertising PPD! What the hell? Why does that matter. Charity profit should never cross this. I could see a review company, such as TPU, Tom's Hardware, or others puttin gout the numbers, but the companies themselves should not use charity for their own greed and gain.

I disagree. Greed is the best motivator, why not harness it for good? The more douchebags with popped collars folding the better. Its not the "Charitable Cause" that matters its the end result. When there is a publicly available cure for alzheimer's what does it matter that an Nvidia box says "can fold at blah PPD," << thats amazing. Since i want to donate to folding, I want a card that has a high PPD. Part of the fun is that it combines benchmarking with charity. Just my 2 cents tho. (I was the douchebag that bought the HP livestrong laptop lol. It broke tho since it was a cheap Hp. :D)

Last edited:

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
When greed leads to overclocks, overclocks lead to instability, and instability leads to invalid research, the whole system is self-destructing. If the end result is "discovered" due to a glitch someone's overclocked computer introduced, it is an invalid result. Pande Group is doing nothing to ensure valid results.

I bought an 8800 GT because my X800 XL was doing a pathetic job at NFS:MW, not because it's better at folding. I'll say it right now: if you bought hardware specifically to fold, the F@H project has failed.

I mean, look at super computers. They don't have 50,000 of the best processors around--they have 50,000 processors that have the best bang for the buck (usually a generation or two old). It is volumes that count, not individual performance. All they stress now is individual performance and not volumes. Maybe they always did, I don't know but where it became obvious to me that their objectives are in the wrong place is when they released GPU clients which intentional devalued all contributions from CPU users. They made it abundantly clear that they don't want the reliable results of the millions of CPUs out there.

Benchmarking and research should never be complimentary. They have two different, opposing objectives. Benchmarking is the hare (fast and potentionally runs in the wrong direction); research is the tortoise (slow and steady). All good things take time.

Last edited:
System Name mine
Processor 2600k@5.2ghz 1.41 vcore
Motherboard asrock z77 OC Formula
Cooling pa120.3, apogee HD, mcp655 pump
Memory 16gigs ddr3 1600mhz sammy's @ 1886
Video Card(s) evga gtx470 under water on a seperate loop
Storage Crucial M4 128gig SSD
Display(s) HP 2511x 25inch led
Case none ATM
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply PC Power & Cooling 750watt seasonic x-1250watt(dead)
Software win 8 pro 64bit
the new 9800gtx+ is up folding now guys. whatch me climb back into the top 10( i hope )

now to go take some picks of the 4870 and get that dog sold.

Case SLIGER S620
Audio Device(s) Yes
Mouse Xlite V2
Keyboard RoyalAxe
Software Windows 11
When greed leads to overclocks, overclocks lead to instability, and instability leads to invalid research... All good things take time.

Benchmarking is incentive. Incentive works, expecially for charitable organizations. Would you rather buy from a bake sale or just give your money away? And the benchmark is more suited for how many points you've folded rather than how fast ur system is.

Dont get me wrong, there are going to be knuckleheads overclocking their cards to the point of instability, but there are workarounds that from the other end. If you have 50,000 processors you better believe that at least some of them will be defective/ return invalid results. Every supercomputer has error checking built in, and so should F@H. Even if no one overclocked, from 16,000 people you would still get defective cards that artifact at their stock clocks (ahem Diamond). So the whole argument that overclocking will lead to instability that destroys the system is flawed. Every system has error, its up to the system to control it - overclocking is irrelevant.

And yes. If you bought an 8800GT just for folding then folding is a huge success, and whatever data the researchers need will be available to them sooner. Thats a win for F@H in my book.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Would you rather buy from a bake sale or just give your money away?
Let me give you a better analogy: I am like a Dunkin' Dounuts manager. I made 1,000 dounuts today but only sold 800. Company policy mandates all dounuts be fresh so I must either throw those 200 dounuts away or donate them.

Similarly, I have a 2 x Xeon 5310 system that is using all of 1% CPU cycle for non-intensive but mandatory tasks. Folding @ Home was a way for me to put those 99% unused clock cycles to good use. I donated those clocks to the project. Now, it is abundantly clear they don't care about those donated clocks so instead, I'll save the additional expenditure of power consumed and heat produced by not running the computer at full bore 24/7. It's their loss, anyway.

And the benchmark is more suited for how many points you've folded rather than how fast ur system is.
Benchmarks are standardized tests that do not change under any circumstances. They are intended for the sole purpose of comparing system A to system B. There is nothing "benchmark" about the F@H clients. They're just looking for a reason to produce invalid results.

Dont get me wrong, there are going to be knuckleheads overclocking their cards to the point of instability, but there are workarounds that from the other end. If you have 50,000 processors you better believe that at least some of them will be defective/ return invalid results. Every supercomputer has error checking built in, and so should F@H. Even if no one overclocked, from 16,000 people you would still get defective cards that artifact at their stock clocks (ahem Diamond). So the whole argument that overclocking will lead to instability that destroys the system is flawed. Every system has error, its up to the system to control it - overclocking is irrelevant.
If it were up to me, I'd have every WU be processed no less than twice on unique hardware. If they don't produce the same result, a third will be brought in to verify the results. If three computers attempted to solve it and failed, the WU is rejected to be addressed by a research team to figure out what is going wrong.

F@H supposedly does have error checking but it sounds to me like it is extremely weak. It in no way addressed common binary-switch errors.

I'm not going to argue specifically about overclocking because it is just an example of a cause. The effect is what is important to me and that is producing invalid data that is treated as sound research.

And yes. If you bought an 8800GT just for folding then folding is a huge success, and whatever data the researchers need will be available to them sooner. Thats a win for F@H in my book.
And an epic fail for science. See how F@H is more and more business like? All they care about is the publicity, and therefore profits, they produce. They don't care about the science anymore.

System Name Red Matter 2
Processor Ryzen 5600X
Motherboard X470 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling Water is Masterliquid 240 Pro
Memory GeiL EVO X 3600mhz 32g also G.Skill Ripjaw series 5 4x8 3600mhz as backup lol
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming Radeon RX 6800
Storage EVO 860. Rocket Q M.2 SSD WD Blue M.2 SSD Seagate Firecuda 2tb storage.
Display(s) ASUS ROG Swift PG32VQ
Case Phantek P400 Glass
Audio Device(s) EVGA NU Audio
Power Supply EVGA G3 850
Mouse Roccat Military/ Razer Deathadder V2
Keyboard Razer Chroma
Software W10
And an epic fail for science. See how F@H is more and more business like? All they care about is the publicity, and therefore profits, they produce. They don't care about the science anymore.

are you cereal? :ohwell:

Leganfuh

System Name Dell XPS 720
Processor Intel® Core™2 Quad Q6600 2.40 GHz 1066 MHz
Motherboard Dell 680i
Cooling Air
Memory 4Gb Crucial DDR2 PC2-6400DDR2-800 SLI-Ready
Video Card(s) nVidia GeForce 8800 GTX 786Mb Memory
Storage Qty.(1) Seagate Barracuda 250Gb Hard Drive Qty.(2) Seagate Barracuda 500Gb Hard Drive
Display(s) Dell 24" LCD Monitor
Case Dell
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Sound Card
Power Supply Dell 750W
Software Windows Vista Ultimate
Great Forum and Folding Team you have here.:toast:

Mike
aka: The Commander
:cool:
(1) Dell XPS 720 2.4 Quad Core, GeForce 8800GTX 2-SMP-MPICH 1-GPU2
(20) Dell Vostro 400's 2.4 Quad GeForce 8800GT 40-SMP-MPICH 20-GPU2
(3) Dell Vostro 410's 2.4 Quad GeForce 8800GT 6-SMP-MPICH 3-GPU2

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Hey. Another Canuck for the cause :toast: Welcome to the team. Catch me if you can :p :laugh:

I am just catching up on this now and I had a couple of thoughts...

1) The main goal here is to do the science that allows researchers to cure diseases. If the new core gives stability to more people then the overall work into Stanford might go up. Longer to solve for individual machines but more machines able to submit valid results.
2) Since this is rolled out to everyone then everyone will have the same "hit" so the playing field is still level. We just need to reset expectations on points. Like I said it is not points that matter but valid results.

Unless I am missing some bit of information... just my $.02...

No doubt that :respect: science :respect: is our goal.

But without competition dadi_oh, there's not motivation and folding will become BORING.

Just like athletes going to the Olympics, we are looking for gold.

Every announcement of a new member, member upgrading hardware and getting more POINTS - that's where "science" get extra points too.

NO MOTIVATION, NO NEW CHALLENGES - NO FUTURE.

I didn't forget about what you said "Catch me if you can" (check first quote). At that time I had 21.000 Points against 400.000+ you had.

I guess you brought the competition at that time.

All I can say to you is THANK YOU VERY MUCH :toast:

FOLD ON!!

System Name Sonny Boy
Processor i5 11600K 4.9GHz @ 1.35 Vcore
Motherboard AORUS Z590 Elite AX
Cooling Deepcool Gammix 240mm AIO
Memory 4 X 8GB Teamgroup DDR4 3200MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS RTX 3060 Ti GDDR6X
Storage Adata Legend 1TB
Display(s) Philips 27" 4K
Power Supply Corsair 750W
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Razer Huntsman V2
Software Windows 11 Pro
No doubt that :respect: science :respect: is our goal.

But without competition dadi_oh, there's not motivation and folding will become BORING.

Just like athletes going to the Olympics, we are looking for gold.

Every announcement of a new member, member upgrading hardware and getting more POINTS - that's where "science" get extra points too.

NO MOTIVATION, NO NEW CHALLENGES - NO FUTURE.

I didn't forget about what you said "Catch me if you can" (check first quote). At that time I had 21.000 Points against 400.000+ you had.

I guess you brought the competition at that time.

All I can say to you is THANK YOU VERY MUCH :toast:

FOLD ON!!

That is awesome :toast: I was truly hoping you would catch me. It is all for a great cause. I've only got so much to invest and I am really grateful that others have more to contribute. If we can urge others on in a good natured way then it is win-win.

:respect::respect::respect: