• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Need users of TPU to help with project

Processor AMD FX-8320 4.1Ghz
Motherboard Asus Aura
Cooling Corsair H60
Memory Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB
Video Card(s) EVGA 1060 SC
Storage Intel 535 Series SSD + Seagate FireCuda 2TB
Case NZXT
Power Supply EVGA 650 Watt
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Ok, first let me say that I have reaon for the things I do. Not everyone agress with my reaons or why I do the things I do. I own a computer repair shop and a few days ago, There was a fire in the office next to mine and it spread. My tech machine was backed up onto a ext. hdd... which was in a fireproof box. Well the fire and heat was so intense and the fire burned for so long, everything melted. I had a collection over 80GB of drivers from Motherboards, chipsets, audio, nics, etc ... from manufactures like Dell, Acer, Vaio, HP, Gigabyte, Asus, etc ... It had taken me years to get this collection. When reloading a pc or just cleanin it up and updating the pc and not having to go search for drivers is a time saver! Also, when doing onsites I could just copy the drivers I needed to a flash drive and take them with me to a cleints house or business. I was hoping that maybe some users here would help me slowly get my collection back. If I had enough members to d/l drivers, it would be a hugh help. I was thinking i'd like to start with Dell, eMachine, and Gateway. Maybe each member could get the drivers for a series of PCs.

Any help would be great and would be forever in your debt!!!

System Name ProtoType D
Processor Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400
Motherboard Asus P5Q-E
Cooling Home made custom air cooling
Memory 4GB 800Mhz
Storage 500GB
Display(s) 2 X 17" Samsung LCD
Case Raidmax Aztec
Power Supply 500W Stainless Steel
Software Windows 7 64bit
Why don't we just send drivers that we have? Got a cd full of older pc drivers I think, might help.

Motherboard Asus Aura
Cooling Corsair H60
Case NZXT
Why don't we just send drivers that we have? Got a cd full of older pc drivers I think, might help.

Even that would help!! The hard part is getting drivers from mass manufactured computers. I don't think many people on here have them :) but if people could upload the drivers from their systems, I would love that!! Would make things easier too

Lillebror

Processor Intel Core2Duo e8400 @ 3.6ghz
Motherboard Asus P5Q Pro w/ mBios
Cooling Xigmatec something with a orange fan
Memory Kingston HyperX 4 gig
Video Card(s) Sapphire hd4870
Storage 320 gb Maxtor 750gb samsung f11 250gb hitachi
Display(s) IIyama e1900s
Case CoolerMaster Ammo
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar D2/PM Pci
Power Supply Corsair 750w
Software Windows 7 x64
http://driverpacks.net/ - they got kinda all the drivers ever seen! :D I use it to slipstream, but you could just extract em, and when you get a computer in, just connect it via a usb drive, and let windows search for the driver on there.

System Name ProtoType D
Processor Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400
Motherboard Asus P5Q-E
Cooling Home made custom air cooling
Memory 4GB 800Mhz
Storage 500GB
Display(s) 2 X 17" Samsung LCD
Case Raidmax Aztec
Power Supply 500W Stainless Steel
Software Windows 7 64bit
Will try upload my drivers, just not today... I'm not on PC that's why, using my phone right now.

Motherboard Asus Aura
Cooling Corsair H60
Case NZXT
http://driverpacks.net/ - they got kinda all the drivers ever seen! :D I use it to slipstream, but you could just extract em, and when you get a computer in, just connect it via a usb drive, and let windows search for the driver on there.

Thanks for that... i'm gonna look into that. I'd still like to get drivers from users if anyone is willing to help