• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Pirate Bay in Legal Soup, Owners Fined and Jailed

System Name Crushits Computer
Processor Intel 2500k
Motherboard Asus P8p67 pro rev3.1
Cooling Water
Memory 4 gig OCZ Platinum
Video Card(s) xfx 6950 flashed to xfx 6970
Storage 3x 200 seagates, 2x 250 segates 1x 320 segate 1x640 WD
Display(s) Asus 27 inch
Case Thermaltake Armor 8000
Audio Device(s) Audigy gamer
Power Supply Mushkin Joule 1000
Mouse Logitech
Keyboard Logitech
Software Win7 Ultimate + Win10 LTSC + Win10 Enterprise
You do have free usage. However you also agreed to the EULA when you installed it the first time.

Its to bad the developers don't put out games that work the way they should. You buy a game with your hard earned money, it doesn't work, your told you have to wait for a patch. Problem is your pissed and can't take a broken game back. All because the developer had a time table to fulfill. To much of that going on and no one to protect the consumer. I'm starting to sense a "Holier then Tho" attitude coming from your direction. Are you trying to make restitution for some past life experience.

FryingWeesel

So I guess its the developers fault you don't like to read. :laugh: Anyway they make it pretty clear about the install limit in most games. And if you happen to miss it you can easily contact the developer and register your game. However I guess being lazy you would be pissed the Pirate Bay is being closed.

FYI I aint saying your lazy.

its not the developers that put DRM on everything, its the publishers, and manytimes I have had developers tell me to head over to megagames or gamecopyworld and get a "fixed" exe file to fix a problem caused by flawed/buggy DRM.

Anyway you never have to buy the game again. Read a few posts up for the legit way to do things. :toast:

WRONG, EA has told plenty of people they would unlock only ONE more activation and has flat out called them pirats for going over the install limmit, so once that ONE activations over, you gotta RE-BUY the game(and they will tell you this flat out, read th EA forums)

You call it boycotting and I call it justifying their fears and breaking the law. The bottom line is there is all this static about installation limits because of piracy. Will it stop piracy? No. But stealing in protest does nothing but put more limits on legit users.

Infact there is one problem with your OPINION in this case, not every country has laws covering this and in many they actually have laws making it perfectly leigal to "pirate"(aka download) programs and games and other content.

If you want a good example of a company thats totaly stoped trying to fight piracy on SP games, look at Stardock, their titles have a key for online play, but the SP game can be had easly free, also if you have a legit key, you can use their services to update the minute patches/addons come out, if you dont, you gotta wait for somebody who does to torrent/rs/exct them for you.

Theft is not my opinion. What you said you do is breaking the law. I just want to make that clear. There is no justification for it. But Ill leave you to your own poisons :toast:
Meh I knew that going in to this. Some fight the good fight by theft. I fight it via the pen. :laugh: I just hope no one here thinks I'm being a troll. I'm pretty sure you guys know me better than that. :toast:

Theft is not the case if your country doesn't have laws calling downloading theft, so you need to know where everybody you reply to is located and if their country has IP/Copyright laws.

its like people sending DMCA notices to non-us hosts/server/service admins, fact is the DMCA is a US law, not a world wide law, and so those notices mean exectly DICK to people/services/exct from outside the us.

I agree, theft is bad, BUT you also got one huge problem, downloading/torrenting isnt theft in the true sence of the word, theft is one person/group taking something from another person/group and thus depriving them of said item, on the internet when you download/torrent/exct a file, you aren't taking that file away from anybody, you are COPYING IT, so instead of one person having it and another having had it stolen, 2 people now have it.

its like me coming over, taking your windows cd, making a copy/imaging it to my hdd, then leaving haven already put you cd back where i found it.

you haven't lost anything(didnt say i copyed your key did i?)

Oh and technically according to the riaa, if you rip a cd to your hdd, then put it on your pmp(portable media player) your a thief because you now have a copy of their property that you didnt pay for.

its the same crap they pulled back when casset tape recorders came out and people wanted to copy their records to tapes because they could then carry them around and listen in the car and at work!!!

the media industry has ALWASE been SLOW and RESISTANT to change, they do not like to have to adapt, and it really hurts them.

think about this, IF they put out their content for a reasonable price in stores AND online for download, wouldnt you think more people would buy it?

just like stardock's seen huge sales of games like sins of a solar empire with virtualy no advertising, enlarge due to people trying the FULL sp game, and then wanting to have online play access.

I know I personaly nolonger buy movies unless i have seen the whole movie, and feel its worth buying, then i buy a pre-viewed copy at the videostore most of the time.

I WONT buy games form some companys because they have prooven over the years that they dont support their products.

Atari: Unreal2 XMP, they closed the dev house that made it b4 it was truely finnished then killed the master servers to help promote ut2k4 sales.
NeverWinterNights 1 and 2, Atari puts "drm" on the games that causes serious problems for PAYING CUSTOMERS( ME!!!)
NWN2 couldnt even be properly patched due to the DRM, took them close to a year to fully fix the patching issues with the base game......then more then once i have had updates cause problems like explorer crashes.
oh yeah and the random updates that made it say my legit nwn2 disk wasnt legit..........what a crock.

VUG: Tribes: Vengance, these MORONS pushed the game out over a month early, put it up against halflife2 and doom3 and then when sales sucked due to timing AND multi player bugs, they promised a patch and reniged on that as soon as the return time for the game was up for the bulk of copys sold, leaving those of us that bought it for 50bucks (or more) to wonder why we spent our money on yet another VUG product.

EA: limmited activations on games like bioshock, spore, mass effect, as well as spicific game problems including crashing/stability issues and performance issues dirrectly linked/linkable to the DRM used, when you run out of activations it can take weeks to get another activation then when u do they call you a pirate and inform you that if you need another activation, you need to re-buy the game.

Oh, mind you in the case of NWN, I had bioware reps each time tell me to get a fixed exe from megagames or gamecopyworld(perfectly leigal if you own the game)

i had other games with the same kinda crap, Chrome for example, i couldnt play at all till i got a fixed exe because the protection didnt like my system, it would crash out on "tag checks" so their support person(nice lady on phone) told me where to get a fixed exe and what one of the 4 avalable to download and use.

so please dont ASSume that because somebody downloads a "cracked" or "fixed" or whatever exe/patch for their game that they are breaking the law or a pirate, many times its the only way to fix the problems you run into.

hell NWN2 ran ALOT better with the fixed exe then with the default, over 20fps boost from the lack of securom running in the background!!!!

some reps on the bioware forums where pm'ing people with a link to a "fixed" exe file to help with performance issues with the game.....thats SAD since bioware didnt even acctualy make the game :p (they helped tho)

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
Well the whole reason why developers are going down the route of limited installs is because of places like Pirate Bay. You want to stop this trend? Don't buy their games and at the same time don't steal them ether. By doing that you are justifying their motive.

The thing is, never has any anti piracy measure stopped the PIRATES. it only stops the legit consumer.

In order to make money back they do things that makes legit consumers buy the game again, the pirates wont buy it just because it has a CD check... they'll crack it like always!

System Name Becca 2
Processor AMD A10 4600m quad core @ 2.3 ghz
Motherboard dunno
Cooling Logitech alto connect
Memory 16 Gig ddr3 1600mhz
Video Card(s) Ati HD 7660G + & 7470M
Storage 1 TB
Audio Device(s) onboard crap
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit with sp1
A while back my sis used to work in a recording studio and she tolled me it takes about 4 bucks to make an album. Now obviously that was a fair few years ago and that sum would of gone up but considering the price of albulms here 20 odd bucks that mark up is huge. Not saying that justifies dlin songs for free but the record companies could charge half what there selling for and make nice profits.

System Name Cosmos F1000
Processor i9-9900k
Motherboard Gigabyte Z370XP SLI, BIOS 15a
Cooling Corsair H100i, Panaflo's on case
Memory XPG GAMMIX D30 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 ti
Storage 1TB 960 Pro, 2TB Samsung 850 Pro, 4TB WD Hard Drive
Display(s) ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 27"
Case CM Cosmos 1000
Audio Device(s) logitech 5.1 system (midrange quality)
Power Supply CORSAIR HXi HX1000i 1000watt
Mouse G400s Logitech
Keyboard K65 RGB Corsair Tenkeyless Cherry Red MX
Software Win10 Pro, Win7 x64 Professional
A while back my sis used to work in a recording studio and she tolled me it takes about 4 bucks to make an album. Now obviously that was a fair few years ago and that sum would of gone up but considering the price of albulms here 20 odd bucks that mark up is huge. Not saying that justifies dlin songs for free but the record companies could charge half what there selling for and make nice profits.

Actually those costs would have gone down due to the majority of disc manufacturing now outsourced for next to nothing and ClearChannel owning the majority of concert venues and radio stations. There is only one guy to bribe to play your music now. :laugh:

But the Somali Pirates might be getting in on that soon.

System Name Becca 2
Motherboard dunno
Storage 1 TB
I was just making a point if anyone can tell me why the prices of software and music cd's are more expensive here then many other western countries id love to hear it.

And no, if we relay their content through our news, we aren't breaking our NDA, since we are mentioning where we got our dig from.

So, how does TPB break any laws when they haven't agreed to any EULA and they aren't supplying any pirated software, music, movies. They are only supplying links to those who have.

System Name Cosmos F1000
Processor i9-9900k
Motherboard Gigabyte Z370XP SLI, BIOS 15a
Cooling Corsair H100i, Panaflo's on case
Memory XPG GAMMIX D30 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 ti
Storage 1TB 960 Pro, 2TB Samsung 850 Pro, 4TB WD Hard Drive
Display(s) ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 27"
Case CM Cosmos 1000
Audio Device(s) logitech 5.1 system (midrange quality)
Power Supply CORSAIR HXi HX1000i 1000watt
Mouse G400s Logitech
Keyboard K65 RGB Corsair Tenkeyless Cherry Red MX
Software Win10 Pro, Win7 x64 Professional
I was just making a point if anyone can tell me why the prices of software and music cd's are more expensive here then many other western countries id love to hear it.

Its a problem with the core of Australia IMO. Many people say it never stopped being a prison colony when it comes to individual rights and the lack of standing up to your government when its screwing you over. The USA is very strongly influenced by corporations but from what I have heard Australia is saturated with corporatism. Its most likely from complacency.

Triprift, I wish many people in your country had your wise view on life, but I doubt many people are willing to take a stand against unfair business practices.

My city(Greensboro, NC) had almost half of downtown filled with protestors over us becoming a test area for bandwidth capping by Time Warner cable. Its because they are the only high speed provider here(monopoly). They quickly said they were no longer planning it and it will not go into effect after the protesting was all over our college campuses and Time Warner Cable property.

I just don't see Australia doing that kind of stuff when companies start imposing unfair business practices.

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
So, how does TPB break any laws when they haven't agreed to any EULA and they aren't supplying any pirated software, music, movies. They are only supplying links to those who have.

Don't ask me about how TPB works, that's of zero concern. You are trying to equate NDA with copyrighted content (which are not the same). An NDA is an agreement between A company, and A party. If xyz.com breaches its NDA, our citing their content doesn't make us breach our own NDA with that company. I'm also excluding those who leak NDA content without actually signing one in the first place.

System Name MASTER
Processor Core i7 3930k run at 4.4ghz
Motherboard Asus Rampage IV extreme
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 4x4G kingston hyperx beast 2400mhz
Video Card(s) 2X EVGA GTX680
Storage 2X Crusial M4 256g raid0, 1TbWD g, 2x500 WD B
Display(s) Samsung 27' 1080P LED 3D monitior 2ms
Case CoolerMaster Chosmos II
Audio Device(s) Creative sound blaster X-FI Titanum champion,Creative speakers 7.1 T7900
Power Supply Corsair 1200i, Logitch G500 Mouse, headset Corsair vengeance 1500
Software Win7 64bit Ultimate
Benchmark Scores 3d mark 2011: testing
come to iraq every dvd (game , program , movie , audio ) = 3$

System Name Crushits Computer
Processor Intel 2500k
Motherboard Asus P8p67 pro rev3.1
Cooling Water
Memory 4 gig OCZ Platinum
Video Card(s) xfx 6950 flashed to xfx 6970
Storage 3x 200 seagates, 2x 250 segates 1x 320 segate 1x640 WD
Display(s) Asus 27 inch
Case Thermaltake Armor 8000
Audio Device(s) Audigy gamer
Power Supply Mushkin Joule 1000
Mouse Logitech
Keyboard Logitech
Software Win7 Ultimate + Win10 LTSC + Win10 Enterprise

It would be cheaper for me to pay you $10 and postage, have you thought of reselling.:pimp:

DrPepper

The Doctor is in the house
System Name Rusky
Processor Intel Core i7 D0 3.8Ghz
Motherboard Asus P6T
Cooling Thermaltake Dark Knight
Memory 12GB Patriot Viper's 1866mhz 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) GTX470 1280MB
Storage OCZ Summit 60GB + Samsung 1TB + Samsung 2TB
Display(s) Sharp Aquos L32X20E 1920 x 1080
Case Silverstone Raven RV01
Power Supply Corsair 650 Watt
Software Windows 7 x64
Benchmark Scores 3DMark06 - 18064 http://img.techpowerup.org/090720/Capture002.jpg

DaMulta

My stars went supernova
System Name Work in progress
Processor AMD 955---4Ghz
Motherboard MSi GD70
Cooling OcZ Phase/water
Memory Crucial2GB kit (1GBx2), Ballistix 240-pin DIMM, DDR3 PC3-16000
Video Card(s) CrossfireX 2 X HD 4890 1GB OCed to 1000Mhz
Storage SSD 64GB
Display(s) Envision 24'' 1920x1200
Case Using the desk ATM
Audio Device(s) Sucky onboard for now :(
Power Supply 1000W TruePower Quattro
Piratebay is now DOWN:(

So I used google and was successful!

Sad day!

DaMulta

My stars went supernova
Processor AMD 955---4Ghz
Motherboard MSi GD70
Cooling OcZ Phase/water
Storage SSD 64GB
Case Using the desk ATM
Well pratebay trackers are still working

System Name Becca 2
Motherboard dunno
Storage 1 TB
Its back up now :D

DaMulta

My stars went supernova
Processor AMD 955---4Ghz
Motherboard MSi GD70
Cooling OcZ Phase/water
Storage SSD 64GB
Case Using the desk ATM

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
:laugh: I can just hear the board of American tourism now:

"Come to Iraq for the cheap DVDs and stay for the IEDs!"

System Name Zangief (Reborn)
Processor AMD Ryzen R7 1700X @ 3.825ghz , 1.35v
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AX370 Gaming K7 Rev 1.0 BIOS F51e
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 Push / Push Config | 2x ML120 | 2x Phanteks 120 mm
Memory 2x8GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3200mhz cl 16 @ 1.45v
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080 +100 core / +550 mem
Storage 250 GB Samsung Evo 850 / 1tb WD Black / 4tb WD Blue / 512GB Adata XPG Pro SX8200
Display(s) Acer Predator XB271HU |Asus VX239H 23" AH-IPS Led
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG
Audio Device(s) On Board Realtek HD / Logitech G633/G933 Gaming Headset / Corsair H70 Pro Wireless
Power Supply Corsair HX750i
Mouse Logitech G903 and G602 Wireless Gaming | Logitech Proteus Core G502
Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry Red | Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Cherry Browns | Akko 3908N TTC Flame Reds
Software Windows 11 Pro
Yarrr, they can't stop Black Beard or who ever running the site now, thanks to TPB I got my games mostly non working cd games off it... :D hope those guys get out of the pinch they're in

System Name Jupiter-2
Processor Intel i3-6100
Motherboard H170I-PLUS D3
Cooling Stock
Memory 8GB Mushkin DDR3L-1600
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1050ti
Storage 512GB Corsair SSD
Display(s) BENQ 24in
Case Lian Li PC-Q01B Mini ITX
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair 450W
Mouse Logitech Trackball
Keyboard Custom bamboo job
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Finished Super PI on legendary mode in only 13 hours.
:laugh: I can just hear the board of American tourism now:

"Come to Iraq for the cheap DVDs and stay for the IEDs!"

There are no more IED's in Iraq -- the Surge(tm) got rid of them all.

What we're seeing today is overzealous DVD marketers not understanding that "guerrilla marketing" doesn't necessarily mean you have to actually be a guerrilla.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
There are no more IED's in Iraq -- the Surge(tm) got rid of them all.

What we're seeing today is overzealous DVD marketers not understanding that "guerrilla marketing" doesn't necessarily mean you have to actually be a guerrilla.

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, Ryzen 9 5980HX
Motherboard MSI X570 Tomahawk
Cooling Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4(With Noctua Fans)
Memory 32Gb Crucial 3600 Ballistix
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3080, Asus 6800M
Storage Adata SX8200 1TB NVME/WD Black 1TB NVME
Display(s) Dell 27 Inch 165Hz
Case Phanteks P500A
Audio Device(s) IFI Zen Dac/JDS Labs Atom+/SMSL Amp+Rivers Audio
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Logitech G502 SE Hero
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Mk.2
VR HMD Samsung Odyssey Plus
Software Windows 10
well, i dont go to pirate bay anyway. its full of fakes, viruses, and other crap.

that is the truest thing I have heard in a long time

System Name Krogoth
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600G @stock
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2
Cooling Stock CPU cooler + 2x Intake 120mm @ 8v + 2x outtake 120mm @8v
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB (2x16GB) PC4-28800 DDR4
Video Card(s) MSI Radeon R9 290 Gaming 4GB GDDR5
Storage 1x 4tb WD HDD, 1x1Tb Intel m.2 SSD
Display(s) 2x 27" IPS on swing arms. @UHD
Case Antec Solo II
Audio Device(s) HyoperX Cloud 2 Wireless Headphones
Power Supply I forgot.
Mouse Logitech G302
Keyboard Lenovo legion K500 RGB
Software Windows 11 64bit
Just adding my two cents on the Australia Issue:

I Support Pirating. BECAUSE:

Music Companies wont change their prices untill they are forced too. Look at Metalica. They released an Album online as MP3's even after 10 years of Anti-Napster, Anti-Download bs.
ITunes and Mobile Phone downloads make a fortune. And in Australia, the cost of CD's has gone down. It used to be $35/album. now its $20/album.

Game Publishers are largely to blame for games being pushed early without being properly completed. I have a friend who worked on the PS2 version of Starwars: Forces Unleashed and the Xbox version of Viva Pinata.
According to him Publishers give the dev rights to the company that can do it the fastest, cheapest and drop that developer if they miss even ONE milestone.
Poor bastard has had so many all-nighter work sessions...
STEAM allows game developers to skip publishers all together. So if you want to help change the way the industry is, buy from steam.

DrPepper

System Name Rusky
Motherboard Asus P6T
Software Windows 7 x64
Benchmark Scores 3DMark06 - 18064 http://img.techpowerup.org/090720/Capture002.jpg
Just adding my two cents on the Australia Issue:

I Support Pirating. BECAUSE:

Music Companies wont change their prices untill they are forced too. Look at Metalica. They released an Album online as MP3's even after 10 years of Anti-Napster, Anti-Download bs.
ITunes and Mobile Phone downloads make a fortune. And in Australia, the cost of CD's has gone down. It used to be $35/album. now its $20/album.

Game Publishers are largely to blame for games being pushed early without being properly completed. I have a friend who worked on the PS2 version of Starwars: Forces Unleashed and the Xbox version of Viva Pinata.
According to him Publishers give the dev rights to the company that can do it the fastest, cheapest and drop that developer if they miss even ONE milestone.
Poor bastard has had so many all-nighter work sessions...
STEAM allows game developers to skip publishers all together. So if you want to help change the way the industry is, buy from steam.

If they got rid of publishers who would erm fund the project ?

System Name Krogoth
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600G @stock
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2
Cooling Stock CPU cooler + 2x Intake 120mm @ 8v + 2x outtake 120mm @8v
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB (2x16GB) PC4-28800 DDR4
Video Card(s) MSI Radeon R9 290 Gaming 4GB GDDR5
Storage 1x 4tb WD HDD, 1x1Tb Intel m.2 SSD
Display(s) 2x 27" IPS on swing arms. @UHD
Case Antec Solo II
Audio Device(s) HyoperX Cloud 2 Wireless Headphones
Power Supply I forgot.
Mouse Logitech G302
Keyboard Lenovo legion K500 RGB
Software Windows 11 64bit
The Steam sales of their last game....

DrPepper

System Name Rusky
Motherboard Asus P6T
Software Windows 7 x64
The Steam sales of their last game....

Who will pay for that game to be made ?

I don't want to come across as a dick but thats a pretty big flaw :p