• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ASUS Announces 'Absolute Pitch Series' Motherboards

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
ASUS today announced the launch of a series of specially-developed motherboards that lets theater-sound aficionados and audiophiles build their dream home-theater PC. The ASUS Absolute Pitch Series features three audio technologies for different forms of aural enjoyment. The DTS Surround Sensation UltraPC delivers theater-like sound on modest equipment for an affordable, full-range sound, ENVY HD delivers a comprehensive 10 channels of audio output for a professional audio experience, and BD 192/24 delivers high-fidelity Blu-ray decoding for a dynamic sound output similar to a live entertainment experience.

Theater-like Sound with DTS Surround Sensation UltraPC
To deliver an awe-inspiring audio experience to amateur enthusiasts, ASUS partnered theater sound experts DTS to offer the exclusive DTS Surround Sensation UltraPC technology. This feature raises the bar in surround sound delivery, even on existing 2.1 speaker systems, with voice clarification that boosts barely-audible speech to enhanced clarity; bass enhancement that provides dynamic lows to recreated sound landscapes; and soundstage expansion technology for an extremely powerful virtual surround sound output.

Exceptional 10-channel Sound Reproduction and Professional Interface with ENVY HD
Audiophiles seeking a first-class audio experience and a professional user interface can turn to the critically acclaimed ENVY HD. ASUS has perfected the technology, previously available only on professional sound cards, for the PC platform - delivering a comprehensive 10 channels of audio output. Additionally, enhanced with a professional-looking interface, ENVY HD delivers a plush user experience to aspiring studio enthusiasts with its comprehensive controls and an intuitive graphical user interface.

Next-generation HD Entertainment with True Blu-ray Decoding for PCs
Users looking for the best standard in home-theater entertainment can enjoy real, high-fidelity output with the BD192/24. This feature supports the decoding of Blu-ray Discs on the PC platform for an overwhelmingly dynamic sound that resembles live performances. With a 192kHz sampling rate and 24-bit sound output, BD192/24 gives users a comprehensive sonic experience with all highs and lows - previously available only in a cinematic environment.

The Best Audio Enhancements Available with the M4A785G HTPC Motherboard
Embedded with all the Absolute Pitch performance tools, the new ASUS M4A785G HTPC motherboard ushers in a new generation in sound delivery. PC users and DIY enthusiasts can experience virtual surround sound without extra investments in equipment, 10-channel audio output with a professional GUI, and high-fidelity entertainment. Additionally, the M4A785G HTPC is equipped with Home Theater Gate - an intuitive software suite - for users to easily access the media applications. A remote control can be used to manage the audio settings and output from a distance of up to 10 feet away from the monitor or TV. To achieve exceptional sound delivery, only superior components are used in the M4A785G HTPC. They include independent power connectors for a purer sound and significantly lower electronic noise, and gold-plated RCA audio connectors that maximize conductivity and signal transmission while enhancing durability. Embedded with all these key features, the M4A785G HTPC is the best motherboard choice for DIY sound enthusiasts when building a home-theater PC.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

D

Deleted member 24505

Heres a better pic,it looks slightly differant,but the model no. is the same.

T

twilyth

It looks like their P55 boards will be between $120 and a max of $240

I wonder if that includes these specialty boards, ROG, etc.

ASUS will have one of (if not) the widest range of product offerings based on the P55 chipset at launch. They will cover the gamut from entry level motherboards featuring the PRO series, to the mid-range with the EVO branding, then stepping up to the high end with the Deluxe products, and finally addressing the enthusiast sector with the ROG series. Final pricing is not yet available but based on chipset pricing and market conditions, expect to see P55 boards starting at $120 and topping out around $239 at launch.

InnocentCriminal

Resident Grammar Amender
System Name BeeR 6
Processor Intel Core i7 3770K*
Motherboard ASUS Maximus V Gene (1155/Z77)
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 16GB Samsung Green 1600MHz DDR3**
Video Card(s) 4GB MSI Gaming X RX480
Storage 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD
Display(s) 27" Samsung C27F591FDU
Case Fractal Design Arc Mini
Power Supply Corsair HX750W
Software 64bit Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores *@ 4.6GHz **@ 2133MHz
If they have this on show tomorrow I'll try and take some pics (if I can).

System Name ICE-QUAD // ICE-CRUNCH
Processor Q6600 // 2x Xeon 5472
Memory 2GB DDR // 8GB FB-DIMM
Video Card(s) HD3850-AGP // FireGL 3400
Display(s) 2 x Samsung 204Ts = 3200x1200
Audio Device(s) Audigy 2
Software Windows Server 2003 R2 as a Workstation now migrated to W10 with regrets.
Did someone say "absolute bitch"? Sorry, but while you can READ it as "pitch", when you SAY IT, it sounds like something quite different.

Go, on; say it out loud! Now. "Absolute pitch". :roll:

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403
Processor AMD Ryzen 3 1200 @ 3.7 GHz
Motherboard MSI B350M Gaming PRO
Cooling 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12
Memory 2x4GB GeIL EVO POTENZA AMD PC4-17000
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE Radeon RX 560 2GB
Storage Samsung SSD 840 Series (250GB)
Display(s) Asus VP239H-P (23")
Case Fractal Design Define Mini C TG
Audio Device(s) ASUS Xonar U3
Power Supply CORSAIR CX450
Mouse Logitech G500
Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K65
Software Windows 10 Pro (x64)
Question: Why VIA? I HATE the VIA audio on my current ASUS board...

T

twilyth

Wrong thread? These seem to be AMD boards, look pretty interesting, wonder how much they will come in at.

Ruh?

ASUS will have one of (if not) the widest range of product offerings based on the P55 chipset at launch. They will cover the gamut from entry level motherboards featuring the PRO series, to the mid-range with the EVO branding, then stepping up to the high end with the Deluxe products, and finally addressing the enthusiast sector with the ROG series. Final pricing is not yet available but based on chipset pricing and market conditions, expect to see P55 boards starting at $120 and topping out around $239 at launch.

I'm not above the occasional hallucination and brain shart, but did I really fuck up? Having the exact same hallucination twice is a little troubling. :wtf:

T

twilyth

Shit. I get it now.

Yeah, wrong thread.

[slinks away . . . ]

Processor C2Q6600 @ 1.6 GHz
Motherboard Anus PQ5
Cooling ACFPro
Memory GEiL2 x 1 GB PC2 6400
Video Card(s) MSi 4830 (RIP)
Storage Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 320 GB Perpendicular Recording
Display(s) Dell 17'