• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] KRK MTT-2.1

mummie

System Name HD media centre
Processor e4500
Motherboard gigabyte Q31-S2
Cooling Thermalright huge fin block
Memory 4 x 1gb geil-6400
Video Card(s) Sparkle 9600 gt - passive cooling
Storage 2x500gb, 1x320gb
Display(s) 32'' sony HD TV
Case Thermaltake Mozart with imon and media lab
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Enermax Liberty 400watt (yes it is enough!!!) modular
Software vista 64 ultimate
I voted 3/10 because:

although the case has mod potential, it seems that you rushed everything and did not even take your time to clean the cable mess inside the case. Furtheremore, the WC loop can be greatly improved, by even just shortening the length of the tubes.....

sorry but this is poor!

Keny_Robert_Keen

System Name KRK MTT-2
Processor QC 6600
Motherboard ASUS P5N-t Deluxe
Cooling Watercooling, heatpipe.
Memory 2x1GB Crucial Balistix DDR2 800Mhz
Video Card(s) NVidia 8800 GTS 640MB(PhysX®), 2xGTX260(SLI)
Storage 3xMaxtor 500GB RAID 5 config., 1x Samsung 1TB, 1xSeagate120GB
Display(s) LG 20" (1680x1050)x2
Case Custom case
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply CoolerMaster UCP1100W
Software Vista Home Premium
Benchmark Scores Stock speed- no need to OC; I can throw anything to this system as it is!
I voted 3/10 because:

although the case has mod potential, it seems that you rushed everything and did not even take your time to clean the cable mess inside the case. Furtheremore, the WC loop can be greatly improved, by even just shortening the length of the tubes.....

sorry but this is poor!

Honestly, I think you should read a bit more before you rush on it. There is no cable mess inside the PC, there are pics with diferent phases of mounting the components in the case where the cables stick out. There is actually only one picture with the final build. About the watercooling system I explained previously. You are right about it but is not a poor build. You are just unfair. There are plenty of empty cases posted here with half of my efort. Anyway, Thanks the system for obligating to comment when giving a bad note... You would probably shoot first and after ask questions, if any... Go home ET!!!