• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Demo(pc)

Processor Intel i5-12400F
Motherboard Asus Prime H610M-A WIFI D4
Memory CORSAIR VENGENCE 16GB LPX DDR4 3200MHZ
Video Card(s) RTX 4070
Storage 1TB SSD
Display(s) MSi Optix 27" 1440p 144hz + MSI OPTIX 27" 1440P 165HZ
Case COOLER MASTER MB320L ARGB
Power Supply Corsair cv650
Mouse Logitech G203
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB MX Silent
Software Windows 11 PRO
Processor Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 3.40GHz (400x8.5)
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P Rev 1.1
Cooling Xigmatek HDT-S1283
Memory 2x Crucial Ballistix DDR2 2GB 4:5 @ 500MHz 5-5-5-15
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 560Ti 1GB TOP Edition
Storage Crucial M4 128GB SSD + WD Black 500GB WD5001AALS
Display(s) Samsung P2370HD @ 1920x1080 60Hz
Case Antec 300
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Live! 24-bit w/ Creative Inspire T6060 5.1 200W
Power Supply CoolerMaster Silent Pro Gold 600w
Software Windows 7 Professional Edition SP1 64-bit
+1 you sir, are 110% correct :toast:

Love it leave any screenshots in the screenshots thread, i left 2 and they look great!
The character models and textures have been vastly improved to match fifa's graphics and i like the whole stadium look, the fans still look shit but its more a limitation of the hardware.

The game feels so smooth and realistic; teams defend as a unit, in the fray they can get mixed up like in real life or they keep their cool, players cover space left behind as a strategy! Shooting seems more realistic, clearances seems more realistic, no more simple 1 man cut in and out and rip a whole team im looking at you Wayne Rooney lol!

Good game better than fifa 2010 demo, fifa is to dry and rigid, crossing the ball is weird i give them that the players dribble nice but its so easy to just bang into a player to steal the ball from them. Really walks all over PES 2009; which had problems with automatic sliding, delayed reactions from players, keepers overall where a bit stupid, to easy to just cut in and shoot depending on who you where you could score from practically anywhere!

Now you have a chance! In the demo of 2010 vs my cousin i got quite a few 0-0 draws as opposed to 2009 where id play well and hed score a goal on the break. Now i can actually defend well and build it up the pitch with a man covering and men going into space.

I take the game so seriously lol but i do like it, replay value is phenomenal! None can beat PES for its master league and now champions and europa league, its not like some FPS where you do the story once and then deathmatch online.

EDIT: I do love a good FPS tho but this is one game i play at least a few times a week!

Last edited:
Processor Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 3.40GHz (400x8.5)
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P Rev 1.1
Cooling Xigmatek HDT-S1283
Memory 2x Crucial Ballistix DDR2 2GB 4:5 @ 500MHz 5-5-5-15
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 560Ti 1GB TOP Edition
Storage Crucial M4 128GB SSD + WD Black 500GB WD5001AALS
Display(s) Samsung P2370HD @ 1920x1080 60Hz
Case Antec 300
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Live! 24-bit w/ Creative Inspire T6060 5.1 200W
Power Supply CoolerMaster Silent Pro Gold 600w
Software Windows 7 Professional Edition SP1 64-bit
wow i never knew any of that kieran!!

I just play it, knowing that its always gonna be better than fifa.
I did love the addition of the chamions league, the introduction video when you start a new league is just awesome :-D

Video Card(s) RTX 4070
Storage 1TB SSD
Mouse Logitech G203
Software Windows 11 PRO
kieran you are so right with that mini review.good stuff

for replay value pro evo has it in spades.always will.

and this version is gonna be the best yet.

MatTheCat

System Name Bitch
Processor Intel i7 2600K @4.6Ghz
Motherboard MSI Z68A-GD80 (G3)
Cooling Noctua nh-u12p se2
Memory 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz 9-10-9-27
Video Card(s) POWERCOLOR HD 7970 3GB
Storage OCZ Vertex 2 240GB SSD / 2*320GB WDC RAID 0
Display(s) Samsung 226BW 21" 1650*1080
Case Lian Li PC B-25
Audio Device(s) Creative X-FI Professional PCI
Power Supply OCZ PC Power & Cooling 860W
Software Windows 7 x64
As a long suffering die-hard fan of the series, I have got to say that no form of tinted classes can alter the colour (and foul odour) of this latest pile of crap that Konami have dumped out their arse.

Same old dated basic limited gameplay engine.

$hite goalkeepers again.

Robotic movement all over the shop.

Very dodgy collisions all over the shop, same robotoic poorly implemented 'defelctions' and stunbles as was seen in the earliest of PES titles on PS2.

360 movement is a poorly implemented gimmicky gesture.

Crowd sounds are as nauseating as ever with no option to turn them off (off course, most PC gamers will quickly remedy this by applying thier own crowd sounds patch)

and the biggest killer of all....

Response time is utterly shocking. Every bit as bad as FIFA08 (consoles) was if not worse.

Last year, FIFA09 (consoles) had really and truly overtaken PES but PES still had that fluid and exciting gameplay factor over FIFA which in my view, made it a more fun and better game. But now all that is gone and we are left with a game that is quite simply outdone by FIFA (consoles) in every department except player likenesses.

PES is now only for blind fan-boys and/or PC gamers who dont get the option of a proper FIFA game on thier platform.

This game deserves to FAIL, and it will FAIL!

Timothy B. Schmit

haha looking at the previous post it looks like there are many problems with it. I'll probably still get it though.

MatTheCat

System Name Bitch
Processor Intel i7 2600K @4.6Ghz
Motherboard MSI Z68A-GD80 (G3)
Cooling Noctua nh-u12p se2
Memory 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz 9-10-9-27
Video Card(s) POWERCOLOR HD 7970 3GB
Storage OCZ Vertex 2 240GB SSD / 2*320GB WDC RAID 0
Display(s) Samsung 226BW 21" 1650*1080
Case Lian Li PC B-25
Audio Device(s) Creative X-FI Professional PCI
Power Supply OCZ PC Power & Cooling 860W
Software Windows 7 x64
haha looking at the previous post it looks like there are many problems with it. I'll probably still get it though.

Whatever u do m8, do not pay money for this game. It will only encourage them. Of course, by all means, ahemm....test it out and in the unlikely event that the final version is a massive leap forward from this nasty broken aggravating demo...AND....in the even more unlikely event that these incompetent losers have actually got online to work......then you can consider buying it.

But until that point comes...keep your money....otherwise you will surely end up regretting it.

System Name [Daily Driver]
Processor [Ryzen 7 5800X3D]
Motherboard [Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS]
Cooling [be quiet! Dark Rock Slim]
Memory [64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600MHz (16GBx4)]
Video Card(s) [PNY RTX 3070Ti XLR8]
Storage [1TB SN850 NVMe, 4TB 990 Pro NVMe, 2TB 870 EVO SSD, 2TB SA510 SSD]
Display(s) [2x 27" HP X27q at 1440p]
Case [Fractal Meshify-C]
Audio Device(s) [Steelseries Arctis Pro]
Power Supply [CORSAIR RMx 1000]
Mouse [Logitech G Pro Wireless]
Keyboard [Logitech G512 Carbon (GX-Brown)]
Software [Windows 11 64-Bit]
im not a fanboy, but fifa 09 on my 360 is better then this trash... cant wait for fifa 10 on 360 :D

Video Card(s) RTX 4070
Storage 1TB SSD
Mouse Logitech G203
Software Windows 11 PRO
i think all fifa and pro evo series are better on the consoles
than on the pc

i myself dont own a next gen console.so i am just happy that
this new pro evo is imo gonna better than the previous version on pc

so i dont really care about the console versions

Timothy B. Schmit

I'm guessing it probably wouldn't live up to World Wide Soccer '97 on the Sega Saturn anyway, best game ever!

Raiasokura

Processor i7 965 extreme edition
Motherboard DFI X58 soon
Cooling Zalman nvidia cnps9700, Thermalright 120 extreme
Memory 6GB triple channel DDR3 soon
Video Card(s) HIS ATI Radeon 4870
Storage Western Digital 74GB Raptor Raid0, WD Caviar 320GB SATA2
Display(s) 24" Samsung, Dell 1708FP Ultrasharp 17"
Case old case
Audio Device(s) Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS
Power Supply Corsair HX1000W, TX750
Software Vista Ultimate
As a veteran pro evo player (played since ISS on the N64) and die hard fan of the series. I had a go of the demo and my first impressions were disapointment, I played it again and its actaully pretty decent, when playing with the club teams the game seemed poor and since i dont have an xbox pad, I used the keyboard.

I had a go with internationals the game was tons better, which was weird. I think konami said it was a 2-3 month old build and will be much better when released. I guess its just an old build i mean they havent even completed the line ups properly for the club teams which was also disapointing.

Ive played it for a while and i definitely like the pace of the game, teams like Barcelona feel like they are in real life, Spain and Barcelona have speed while Italy is slow and Germany are good at general play.

It is not a bad game contrary to what the FIFA fanboys say. FIFA 2010 isnt a bad game at all its just not a fantastic one.

For me i will sum up FIFA 2010; improved upon the small niggling issues with FIFA 2009 but still feels like the exactly same game.

PES 2010 feels so much different to 2009, its like they went up a level but kept the good PES feel.

Teams are fucked up (excuse the bad language) because its an old build the release will have most if not all of the players in the correct teams and you can bet an update will fix them all.

Sure it has not got the license power FIFA has but the master league and introduction of Champions league and Europa league show the commitment of adding content while FIFA is content to just get rid of small issues each year adding nothing new to the table.

360 degree movement WORKS PERFECT, if i go on a run on the line i feel myself going slightly towards the line because im not pushing the analogue straight enough.
I also like the cards system, each player has cards which detail what his strengths are, Torres as an example has one "fox in the box" card. I also like how when you position players it tells you in number how good they are at that position, so say Podolski is 81 in centre forward position (just a random number i know its his best position) but he is 74 in left wing, he is 44 in centre back position.

I need more time with other teams to compare keepers, i mean you expect Valdes and Riena to be good but how it handles the other keepers i cant tell yet. Enke for Germany is good but not overly good and thats how it should be, the keepers get into position and that better than any other PES game.

As for FIFA i dont like the pace or the feel as a whole if your a FIFA fan and dont play or buy PES i recognise it can seem crp but its not your just used to FIFA. Its like people who only buy playstations dont like the xbox 360 pad when its not actually that bad (apart from the shit D-pad)

Last edited:

EastCoasthandle

System Name MY PC
Processor E8400 @ 3.80Ghz > Q9650 3.60Ghz
Motherboard Maximus Formula
Cooling D5, 7/16" ID Tubing, Maze4 with Fuzion CPU WB
Memory XMS 8500C5D @ 1066MHz
Video Card(s) HD 2900 XT 858/900 to 4870 to 5870 (Keep Vreg area clean)
Storage 2
Display(s) 24"
Case P180
Audio Device(s) X-fi Plantinum
Power Supply Silencer 750
Software XP Pro SP3 to Windows 7
Benchmark Scores This varies from one driver to another.
This looks like Pro Evo went the extra mile here. Nice :toast:

This looks like Pro Evo went the extra mile here. Nice :toast:

As a comparison to Pro Evo 2009 yes it did go the extra mile. FIFA didnt go the extra mile over its last game.

Is pro better than fifa i dont want to say because im horribly biased and im sure a lot of us are too.

For us in Europe, this is a big deal lol.

EastCoasthandle

System Name MY PC
Storage 2
Display(s) 24"
Case P180
As a comparison to Pro Evo 2009 yes it did go the extra mile. FIFA didnt go the extra mile over its last game.

Is pro better than fifa i dont want to say because im horribly biased and im sure a lot of us are too.

For us in Europe, this is a big deal lol.
IMO, yes Pro Evo is better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raiasokura

Motherboard DFI X58 soon
Case old case
Software Vista Ultimate
Ive played it for a while and i definitely like the pace of the game, teams like Barcelona feel like they are in real life, Spain and Barcelona have speed while Italy is slow and Germany are good at general play.

It is not a bad game contrary to what the FIFA fanboys say. FIFA 2010 isnt a bad game at all its just not a fantastic one.

For me i will sum up FIFA 2010; improved upon the small niggling issues with FIFA 2009 but still feels like the exactly same game.

PES 2010 feels so much different to 2009, its like they went up a level but kept the good PES feel.

Teams are fucked up (excuse the bad language) because its an old build the release will have most if not all of the players in the correct teams and you can bet an update will fix them all.

Sure it has not got the license power FIFA has but the master league and introduction of Champions league and Europa league show the commitment of adding content while FIFA is content to just get rid of small issues each year adding nothing new to the table.

360 degree movement WORKS PERFECT, if i go on a run on the line i feel myself going slightly towards the line because im not pushing the analogue straight enough.
I also like the cards system, each player has cards which detail what his strengths are, Torres as an example has one "fox in the box" card. I also like how when you position players it tells you in number how good they are at that position, so say Podolski is 81 in centre forward position (just a random number i know its his best position) but he is 74 in left wing, he is 44 in centre back position.

I need more time with other teams to compare keepers, i mean you expect Valdes and Riena to be good but how it handles the other keepers i cant tell yet. Enke for Germany is good but not overly good and thats how it should be, the keepers get into position and that better than any other PES game.

As for FIFA i dont like the pace or the feel as a whole if your a FIFA fan and dont play or buy PES i recognise it can seem crp but its not your just used to FIFA. Its like people who only buy playstations dont like the xbox 360 pad when its not actually that bad (apart from the shit D-pad)

Yeah pro evo has always been fairly accurate when it comes to the representation of players.

I agree about the patch it will be fixed either way it happened with 09 on the 360 they release the game half borked to be honest. but all credit to konami they got it fixed fast there and then after that online was an absolute blast, before that the amount of problems with the game was pretty bad mainly over live, but as i say after the patch everything improved ten fold even playing with mates on mutli it was tons better.

but before the patch it felt weird, afterwards the overall gameplay was vastly improved, defenders responded the way they should the attacking play was greatly improved, ball movement improved was sweet.

FIFA has been terrible on the PC recently, i prefer Pro evo over fifa these days anyway even on the consoles, The master league is still as good as ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing i do want Konami to address is the lack of German teams come on 1 or 2 including Bayern Munchen would be nice, it used to have Bayern and even at one point the Bundesliga but licensing issues means they can only get the national team.

It feels like they threw in a few random teams to fill it up for the Europa League, hopefully if it keeps the license it can improve on its "roster" of teams a bit more. I appreciate they are trying to accommodate Scottish teams but Harts and Aberdeen over some other big team is a joke!

Come on where is the American teams also im not from the USA but 2 would be nice, and only 1 Brazilian team is just silly.

Pro Evo attracts a lot of fans for its Master League and the introduction of the management options is something that a lot of people will like, ive known people to take PES over FIFA for just the master league never mind which has better gameplay.

Raiasokura

Motherboard DFI X58 soon
Case old case
Software Vista Ultimate
True, thing i like about pro evo the most the AI is miles a head of fifa. you will get more of a challenge on top player on pro evo than legendary on fifa 09 any day, thats what i love about pro evo the COM is sweet to play against, sometimes i could go as far as to say its 'BS' had so many epic games my self playing in the master league on that level i still won the division on very hard was rock solid though.

I doubt fifa could provide that type of experience, I did play quite a lot of fifa 09 and found it easy after a bit, that was on legendary. pro evo on the other hand gets harder and harder as you go along its superb at that, its hard enough when you start off really like that my self, plus you can put auto reset prevention feature on so you cant cheat the game I get so tempted to just turn my console off sometimes due to getting pss'd off with it, i would say its for the more hardcore players.

Also on pro evo 09 had so many good games on multi with it, even my mates/brother said it was excellent and they are all into fifa! pc vers was decent as well, was a bit different from the consoles. was still good though.

No idea why they never added the bundesliga teams in the most recent releases, well basicly since 08. im sure they were in PES6, or was it 5? would be good if those teams were introduced back again, would add a bit more variety the more teams/leagues the better.

EastCoasthandle

System Name MY PC
Storage 2
Display(s) 24"
Case P180
Did they release updates for other teams for 09? Perhaps they may do the same.

Raiasokura

Motherboard DFI X58 soon
Case old case
Software Vista Ultimate
They released a huge patch through live. This was on the 360, smoothed the game out a hell of a lot. seeing this happen a lot nowadays games are being rushed out due to deadlines etc some seem half done. after the patch was released it was outstanding online, much better than fifa was massive improvements with a simple patch.

Prior to this people were having majors issues when connecting to other players, getting dc'ed constantly and tons more stuff. felt like you were on a 56k connection from the 90's and effectively making it unplayable.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS ROG Crosshair X670E Hero
Cooling EK FLT 240 DDC, x2 Black Ice Nemesis 360GTX, x1 EK-Quantum Surface P240, Phanteks D30-120 fans x9
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo RGB Series (AMD Expo) DDR5 RAM 32GB (2x16GB) 6000MT/s CL30
Video Card(s) ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 AMP Extreme AIRO
Storage Samsung Pro 980 2TB NVMe (OS and Games) // WD Black 10TB HDD (Storage)
Display(s) Samsung 49" Ultrawide Gaming Monitor
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply ASUS Rog Thor 1200 Certified 1200W
Software Windows 11 64 Bit Home Edition
Been playing alot of FIFA 09 lately, going to try this out as soon as it finishes d/l'ing. Thanks for the link :toast: