• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Your Top 5 best/worse Games

System Name Dire Wolf IV
Processor Intel Core i9 14900K
Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX Z790-I GAMING WIFI
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
Memory 2x24GB Corsair DDR5 6667
Video Card(s) NVIDIA RTX4080 FE
Storage AORUS Gen4 7300 1TB + Western Digital SN750 500GB
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DWF (QD-OLED, 3440x1440, 165hz)
Case Corsair Airflow 2000D
Power Supply Corsair SF1000L
Mouse Razer Deathadder Essential
Keyboard Chuangquan CQ84
Software Windows 11 Professional
Eh.....top 5 is a reaaally small list. I'll post the top 10, and you can ignore the other five at your leisure, deal ?

:toast:

Good, here goes:

1) Baldur's Gate (Series, PC).
2) Mass Effect (PC).
3) Neverwinter Nights (Series, Endless 3rd Party Adventures, PC).
4) Knights of the Old Republic (Series, PC).
5) X-COM: Terror From The Deep (PC).

(Are you seeing a trend in that list ? Heh...)

6) Valkyria Chronicles (PS3).
7) Star Control 2 (PC).
8) Star Wars: TIE Fighter (Including Expansion, PC).
9) Strike Commander (PC).
10) Descent: Freespace (Series, PC).

And the honorable mentions of: Rome: Total War, Medieval 2: Total War, Empire: Total War, Star Wars: X-Wing, Final Fantasy VII and the Earthsiege series (Including Starsiege, but not including Tribes).

I tend to really not remember bad games, because I just stop playing them early enough. The only one I can recall being simply bad is Platoon (PC).

System Name Univac SLI Edition
Processor Intel Xeon 1650 V3 @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard eVGA X99 FTW K
Cooling EK Supremacy EVO, Swiftech MCP50x, Alphacool NeXXos UT60 360, Black Ice GTX 360
Memory 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz
Video Card(s) Nvidia Titan X Tri-SLI w/ EK Blocks
Storage HyperX Predator 240GB PCI-E, Samsung 850 Pro 512GB
Display(s) Dell UltraSharp 34" Ultra-Wide (U3415W) / (Samsung 48" Curved 4k)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Acrylic Edition
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply Thermaltake 1350watt Toughpower Modular
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard CODE 10 keyless MX Clears
Software Windows 10 Pro
That's not entirely true. Halo brought back Co-op game play, introduced regenerative health systems, it brought good music back into FPS's, and it got away from the standard World War 2 shooters that were plaguing the times.

Theres no point in arguing with somebody like that over Halo. My point stands and its just the fact that the only reason people hate Halo (im talking 1, not the other 2) is because a little after it was released it was so widely popular. For some reason people of America have a thing against mainstream stuff.

I would laugh so hard if CD has or loves the 360 because Microsofts Xbox console wouldnt have even evolved the way it did if it wasnt for Halo. Halo increased the Xbox sales by alot.
Think about it, when Halo was released there where like NO good games for the Xbox.

A overly hyped shitty game for example, would be Doom3.

The graphics where so over hyped but all it was, was shadows. Lots. Of. Shadows. Now how cliche is a game that when you walk into a room the lights shut off and you get attacked by monsters? Oh wait, because of those shadows you cant tell how shitty the game really looked.

CDdude55

Crazy 4 TPU!!!
System Name CDdude's Rig!
Processor AMD Athlon II X4 620
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
Cooling Corsair H70
Memory 8GB Corsair Vengence @1600mhz
Video Card(s) XFX HD 6970 2GB
Storage OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD/WD Velociraptor 300GB
Display(s) ASUS VH232H 23" 1920x1080
Case Cooler Master CM690 (w/ side window)
Audio Device(s) Onboard (It sounds fine)
Power Supply Corsair 850TX
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit SP1
Theres no point in arguing with somebody like that over Halo. My point stands and its just the fact that the only reason people hate Halo (im talking 1, not the other 2) is because a little after it was released it was so widely popular. For some reason people of America have a thing against mainstream stuff.

I would laugh so hard if CD has or loves the 360 because Microsofts Xbox console wouldnt have even evolved the way it did if it wasnt for Halo. Halo increased the Xbox sales by alot.
Think about it, when Halo was released there where like NO good games for the Xbox.

A overly hyped shitty game for example, would be Doom3.

The graphics where so over hyped but all it was, was shadows. Lots. Of. Shadows. Now how cliche is a game that when you walk into a room the lights shut off and you get attacked by monsters? Oh wait, because of those shadows you cant tell how shitty the game really looked.

As a person who has had two 360's(both died) and an Xbox 1, i can say they are both great systems (besides the dieing). I do believe that Halo contributed A LOT to the sales of the 360 and first Xbox. But my stance is on the hype of the game itself, its not that i dislike it cause its widely popular. Its because to me, it contributed absolutely nothing to the industry, its one of the most run of the mill console games ive seen to date and this is the mainstream aside, hell, i can't wait for Modern Warfare 2 and everyone and there grandma knows it's coming out. Its just that, i strongly believe in deserved hype, games that truly bought something to the table and to this day people still think back and say, damn that game kicked ass. But for me, Halo doesn't come close to that standard of game, maybe for you guys it does. But for me, i'd rather play Half-Life to the day i die.

Last edited:
System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Motherboard ROG Strix X670-E
Cooling Lian Li Galahead 360 AIO
Memory 2x16gb Flare X5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5-6000 PC5-48000
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 3060
Storage 2TB WD SN850X Black NVMe, 500GB Samsung 970 NVMe
Display(s) Gigabyte 32" IPS 144Hz
Case Hyte Y60
Power Supply Corsair RMx 850
Software Win 11 Pro/ PopOS!
As a person who has had two 360's(both died) and an Xbox 1, i can say they are both great systems (besides the dieing). I do believe that Halo contributed A LOT to the sales of the 360 and first Xbox. But my stance is on the hype of the game itself, its not that i dislike it cause its widely popular. Its because to me, it contributed absolutely nothing to the industry, its one of the most run of the mill console games ive seen to date and this is the mainstream aside, hell, i can't wait for Modern Warfare 2 and everyone and there grandma knows it's coming out. Its just that, i strongly believe in deserved hype, games that truly bought something to the table and to this day people still think back and say, damn that game kicked ass. But for me, Halo doesn't come close to that standard of game, maybe for you guys it does. But for me, i'd rather play Half-Life to the day i die.

My theory is you played Halo a good bit of time after it came out. In my experience this is usually the best explanation for an avid gamer's "mehness" towards a landmark game. I share your sentiment but instead for Half-life, and I attribute much of this to the fact that I played it well after it's release, thus could not fully appreciate it's proper level of awesomeness so many bestowed upon it on release. For me Halo>Half-Life (1 or 2) to such a large degree it would make your head spin, but I bought an Xbox and the original Halo within months of their release, without knowing much about the game other than it was supposed to be pretty good. I then enjoyed it's campaign and multi-player more than any other FPS since Perfect Dark (sequel to Golden Eye, which I also got just after release and was blown away). After that I played Half-Life 2, and was thoroughly unimpressed with the whole adventure. I felt it was hardly new, did little to excite me, and although enjoyable hardly worth the accolades it receives. Had I played it the day it came out, my view would probably be different.

Personal preferences aside (b/c of course there are some), I think many differences in things of this nature (fav games of all time) depends heavily on when exactly one partakes in the experience.

Game on. :rockout:

As a side note Halo didn't just contribute to the Xbox's success, I submit it was the reason for it's survival. Although MS is a huge company, when they first announced their system there was much skepticism as to its ability or place to succeed. It was far far behind all gaming systems before Halo. Halo was such a complete success, critically and in sales, it is the reason there is an Xbox 360, the reason that system has sold despite it's incessant failure, and the reason people who have never seen an FPS before it say they love the game (that one's for better or worse). Considering it's content (geeky sci-fi story of killing aliens) the fact that it's been sold so successfully is almost alone a testament to it's greatness, although not by a long shot a true showing of it's merits.

Last edited:
System Name Univac SLI Edition
Processor Intel Xeon 1650 V3 @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard eVGA X99 FTW K
Cooling EK Supremacy EVO, Swiftech MCP50x, Alphacool NeXXos UT60 360, Black Ice GTX 360
Memory 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz
Video Card(s) Nvidia Titan X Tri-SLI w/ EK Blocks
Storage HyperX Predator 240GB PCI-E, Samsung 850 Pro 512GB
Display(s) Dell UltraSharp 34" Ultra-Wide (U3415W) / (Samsung 48" Curved 4k)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Acrylic Edition
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply Thermaltake 1350watt Toughpower Modular
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard CODE 10 keyless MX Clears
Software Windows 10 Pro

CoD2 brought new stuff, 3,4,5 and now 6 will not.

Doom3 was overly hyped and brought nothing but the next gen "shadow" games. *cough* fear *cough*

I can rattle off a bunch of games that brought absolutely nothing new but a few new graphics updates and a new story line. The problem is, is most ALL new games are run of the mill. But thing back to 01 when Halo actualy came out. It WAS actualy new. New story line, new hero, new next gen graphics from console, new mainstream game that everybody was afraid to give a taste but learned to love. My stance still remains, most of the haters just dont like it because its a very widely popular game.

Your point is absolutely moot though by what you just said. Modern Warfare 2 is bringing nothing new to the table. Halo actually did.

As a side note Halo didn't just contribute to the Xbox's success, I submit it was the reason for it's survival. Although MS is a huge company, when they first announced their system there was much skepticism as to its ability or place to succeed. It was far far behind all gaming systems before Halo. Halo was such a complete success, critically and in sales, it is the reason there is an Xbox 360, the reason that system has sold despite it's incessant failure, and the reason people who have never seen an FPS before it say they love the game (that one's for better or worse). Considering it's content (geeky sci-fi story of killing aliens) the fact that it's been sold so successfully is almost alone a testament to it's greatness, although not by a long shot a true showing of it's merits.
You pretty much just said a long version of what i said. Halo IS the reason for the Xbox success and THE reason most people of the console type started playing an FPS. Matter a fact, Halo is the reason i got into FPS. Before then i practically only played games that used a joystick (mechwarrior, descent, various other flying and racing games). But it isnt the reason im making this argument though because i think there are far better FPS games then Halo for example i like CoD4 more than Halo. I have enjoyed Stalker Clear Sky more than i enjoyed playing through the campaign of Halo3. Hell, it took me till i had a DX10 card and fully capable of running Halo2 on Vista before i even beat the campaign on that game. To put it mildly, im no fanboy. I just dont like it when people bash a decent game over a stupid point which is their mild opinion.

Last edited:

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
a game does not have to bring "new" things to be good.

it merely needs to get all the things that people liked from previous games, and do it right.

EG, CoD WaW is half loved, half hated because while it follows the same formula as the other CoD games, it changed some things in ways people didnt like. it was new alright, and people did not LIKE the new stuff.

COD: MW2 will be bringing all the best of modern warfare (a favourite of many), adding more polish, removing the mistakes from WaW, and adding a few features that WaW did right - such as a coop story mode.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.

it merely needs to get all the things that people liked from previous games, and do it right.

EG, CoD WaW is half loved, half hated because while it follows the same formula as the other CoD games, it changed some things in ways people didnt like. it was new alright, and people did not LIKE the new stuff.

COD: MW2 will be bringing all the best of modern warfare (a favourite of many), adding more polish, removing the mistakes from WaW, and adding a few features that WaW did right - such as a coop story mode.

What did WaW do wrong man?

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
What did WaW do wrong man?

the MP went to crap for competitive play, for example. the 'abilities' you unlock (such as the dogs) and the inability to turn them off for MP, made hte game require mods to be of any use in competitive tournaments.

another thing i hear complained about constantly is that when playing coop/zombie, the server always resets to default settings between rounds - it doesnt remember the map or settings from previous rounds, and requires you to manually set everything all over again.

a lot of people also hated the linear, 'walled-in' singleplayer - play those early jungle levels again, and try and go off the rails - you cant. you get forced right into every ambush, right into every enemy. when your natural instinct is to seek cover and search for the enemy before proceeding, it makes the game ridiculous. you have one path to one destination, where the one, same scripted event occurs every time.

at least in CoD: MW, you could go a little off the rails in many places (two paths, different objects for cover, etc) - not forced into ONE narrow little walkway.

System Name MASTER
Processor Core i7 3930k run at 4.4ghz
Motherboard Asus Rampage IV extreme
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 4x4G kingston hyperx beast 2400mhz
Video Card(s) 2X EVGA GTX680
Storage 2X Crusial M4 256g raid0, 1TbWD g, 2x500 WD B
Display(s) Samsung 27' 1080P LED 3D monitior 2ms
Case CoolerMaster Chosmos II
Audio Device(s) Creative sound blaster X-FI Titanum champion,Creative speakers 7.1 T7900
Power Supply Corsair 1200i, Logitch G500 Mouse, headset Corsair vengeance 1500
Software Win7 64bit Ultimate
Benchmark Scores 3d mark 2011: testing
best
1-crysis
2-crysis
3-crysis
4-crysis
5-crysis

worst
flash point dragon rising (flash disappoint)

CDdude55

Crazy 4 TPU!!!
System Name CDdude's Rig!
Processor AMD Athlon II X4 620
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
Cooling Corsair H70
Memory 8GB Corsair Vengence @1600mhz
Video Card(s) XFX HD 6970 2GB
Storage OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD/WD Velociraptor 300GB
Display(s) ASUS VH232H 23" 1920x1080
Case Cooler Master CM690 (w/ side window)
Audio Device(s) Onboard (It sounds fine)
Power Supply Corsair 850TX
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit SP1
Doom3 was overly hyped and brought nothing but the next gen "shadow" games. *cough* fear *cough*

When it was first announced and getting ready to be released it deserved to be hyped up, considering what the past games brought us, i do agree the game fell short of everyone's expectations.

I can rattle off a bunch of games that brought absolutely nothing new but a few new graphics updates and a new story line. The problem is, is most ALL new games are run of the mill. But thing back to 01 when Halo actualy came out. It WAS actualy new. New story line, new hero, new next gen graphics from console, new mainstream game that everybody was afraid to give a taste but learned to love. My stance still remains, most of the haters just dont like it because its a very widely popular game.

Yes, most new games are run of the mill, but even then, i don't wake up to see any of the main characters on Doritos bags or mountain dew. There's nothing wrong with having run of the mill titles, im not saying that a game that gets hyped up NEEDS to have new graphics and a new storyline and has to bring something new to the table. But to the level that Halo is hyped, it does. The fact that it's widely popular is irrelevant to my reason for hating Halo, i could careless if your dad, mom, sister knows about the game.

Now, im not trying to ''bash'' Halo, its a decent game overall.

Your point is absolutely moot though by what you just said. Modern Warfare 2 is bringing nothing new to the table. Halo actually did.

I'm not buying MW2 because it's bringing anything new, it was just an overall good game. I was only stating that the mainstream doesn't influence my choice in a game. Halo is on that level, a game that didn't bring anything to the genre, but is a decent game overall. No more, no less.

I'm not arguing the fact that a new game has to bring changes to the industry, but when a game gets to the level of hype as Halo, its sure as hell better be bringing something to the table. Now im not saying we should take copies of the game and burn em in a bonfire, but people need to really look at the game and reevaluate what they see as a revolutionary game that halo is hyped to be.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
Case Fractal Design R6
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
halos revolution was that a mainstream FPS was put out on a console, with cutting edge graphics, great controls (for a console) and a great storyline/plot with a well thought out universe for it to exist in.

compare the depth of halos universe to doom - halo has the covenant and the flood, as well as earths "history" in that universe. doom has... aliens invading. thats it, lol.

until halo, shooters on consoles were either third person, or B grade at best.

its like the new wolfenstein, there was simply very little they could bring in, due to the limited universe that it exists in - nazis, in that case (and that leads to the nazi experiments with the occult)

MW2 has its appeal in that unlike most FPS games, its actually modern. we get updated weapons, we get fights that we know of (or approximations of them) that have occured WITHIN OUR LIFETIMES.

it may not bring anything new to the FPS genre, but that doesnt mean it cant have an immense appeal due to the modern setting, storytelling, and the smooth, bug free experience of infinity ward games.

System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Case Hyte Y60
I'm not arguing the fact that a new game has to bring changes to the industry, but when a game gets to the level of hype as Halo, its sure as hell better be bringing something to the table. Now im not saying we should take copies of the game and burn em in a bonfire, but people need to really look at the game and reevaluate what they see as a revolutionary game that halo is hyped to be.

If you really need something new, the control scheme Halo used was actually the first of it's kind, and is now mimicked by virtually every FPS on the counsel. If you need a reason why it's great, go to any game review website, I don't care just pick one, better yet go to metacritic (collection of reviews), and see what was said about it when it came out. Again the key here for you is you likely didn't play it when it came out, but a while after, which can dull the wowness of a game like that.

System Name My pc
Processor Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard Asus Rog b450-f
Cooling Cooler master 120mm aio
Memory 16gb ddr4 3200mhz
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 3x 3070
Storage 2tb intel nvme and 2tb generic ssd
Display(s) Generic dell 1080p overclocked to 75hz
Case Phanteks enthoo
Power Supply 650w of borderline fire hazard
Mouse Some wierd Chinese vertical mouse
Keyboard Generic mechanical keyboard
Software Windows ten
until halo, shooters on consoles were either third person, or B grade at best.

Gota call you out there, Golden Eye 64. Epic, although it does make your eyes bleed after playing current FPS games :laugh:

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, Ryzen 9 5980HX
Motherboard MSI X570 Tomahawk
Cooling Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4(With Noctua Fans)
Memory 32Gb Crucial 3600 Ballistix
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3080, Asus 6800M
Storage Adata SX8200 1TB NVME/WD Black 1TB NVME
Display(s) Dell 27 Inch 165Hz
Case Phanteks P500A
Audio Device(s) IFI Zen Dac/JDS Labs Atom+/SMSL Amp+Rivers Audio
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Logitech G502 SE Hero
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Mk.2
VR HMD Samsung Odyssey Plus
Software Windows 10
I gotta agree with panther, Goldeneye for the N64 is one of my favorite FPS games, ever

bring some friends over hook up the old N64, and play goldeneye = a good time for me

I think goldeneye has a better gaming experience than halo 3 even minus the online.

FPS games are more about gameplay than graphics and halo 3 has decent gameplay, and decent graphics, but the farther you go back the more gameplay was more important.

System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Case Hyte Y60
I gotta agree with panther, Goldeneye for the N64 is one of my favorite FPS games, ever

bring some friends over hook up the old N64, and play goldeneye = a good time for me

I think goldeneye has a better gaming experience than halo 3 even minus the online.

You guys think gonldeneye is good, pick up a copy of Perfect Dark for the N64. Everything awesome about Goldeneye remain intact (including most of the multi levels) but with bots, a veritable smorgasbord of weapons, and so many single and co-op modes even by today standards it's deeper than just about anything out there. I still don't know if there's ever been as complete a package as Perfect Dark was, for it's time it was indeed perfect.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
Case Fractal Design R6
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
goldeneye and perfect dark do have good reps, i admit i skipped those due to never owning an N64 (i honestly cant use their controllers. its redonculously hard for me to use with my big man-hands)

syker

Hi to all,

Everyone likes different games for various reasons, so ... I decided to make a thread about it.

Top 5 favorites:

The Kotor Series
Assasins Creed
Dead Space
Mass Effect
ProStreet (don't shoot me) or Most Wanted

Top 5 worse games:

Fracture ,
Tiger Woods Games,
Bejeweld,
Tetris,
Juiced both of them

i agree entirely with tetris and bejeweled. i hate sports games entirely. uhh...

top 4 best: (most favorite to least favorite

Allegiance
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (best classic game ever)
PWI
Crysis

JC316

Knows what makes you tick
System Name Budget Gaming
Processor AMD FX6300
Motherboard Gigabyte 880GMA-USB3
Cooling Coolermaster Hyper 212+
Memory 8GB Ripjaws DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) HD7850 1GB
Storage 1TB Sata2
Display(s) Acer 24" LED
Case Generic black
Audio Device(s) Stock onboard
Power Supply FSP Aurum Gold 650W
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
a lot of people also hated the linear, 'walled-in' singleplayer - play those early jungle levels again, and try and go off the rails - you cant. you get forced right into every ambush, right into every enemy. when your natural instinct is to seek cover and search for the enemy before proceeding, it makes the game ridiculous. you have one path to one destination, where the one, same scripted event occurs every time.

at least in CoD: MW, you could go a little off the rails in many places (two paths, different objects for cover, etc) - not forced into ONE narrow little walkway -With a machine gunners nest that exclusively targets you, rather than your teammates.

Agreed and fixed above.

System Name Sovereign // HTPC
Processor i7 3770k 4.2 // i7 3770k 4.2
Motherboard Maximus V Gene // Sabertooth Z77
Cooling Noctua D14 // Intel HSF
Memory 16GB Samsung // 16GB VengeanceLP
Video Card(s) Deciding // 660 DC2
Storage OS (X25-M), Data (Seagate 1TB) // Samsung 840 120GB & bunch of drives
Display(s) Samsung T240HD // LG TV
Case TJ08e // Grandia GD08
Audio Device(s) DT880 Pro 250 ohm // TV speakers
Power Supply Seasonic Plat 1000 // Seasonic Gold 760
Software Windows 8 Pro x64 // Windows 7 Pro x64

Damn theres so much wrong in this about MW2... No mods, no dedicated, no coop in story, take a pick

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
Case Fractal Design R6
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
Damn theres so much wrong in this about MW2... No mods, no dedicated, no coop in story, take a pick

i thought there was coop? :O

if theres no coop, my interest in this game will have died right off.

System Name Unknown
Processor AMD Bulldozer FX8320 @ 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asus Crosshair V
Cooling XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 for CPU
Memory 8 GB CORSAIR Vengeance Red DDR3 RAM 1922mhz (10-11-9-27)
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290
Storage Samsung SSD 254GB and Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s
Display(s) AOC 23" @ 1920x1080 + Asus 27" 1440p
Case HAF X
Audio Device(s) X Fi Titanium 5.1 Surround Sound
Power Supply 750 Watt PP&C Silencer Black
Software Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
My worse 5 has changed again lol. I've completely forgotten about sports games. I don't even really count them as games.

so

Worst 5
All Sport Games in Exstance.

Don't care what anyone thinks, they all fail. Go play for real.....

syker

New Order

faves:

PWI (you need to try it)
:respect:Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars:cool: (still the best freakin' game ever!)
Starcraft: Brood War
Allegiance

the worst :banghead:wtmfh?!:banghead: (what the mother-f_cking hell?!) games are:

runescape (the worst game ever):nutkick::nutkick:
all sports games (which is WAY more than five... sorry, haha:laugh:)

i789

best games
1.super mario bro. (doesnt matter which one, all classics, it basically started the whole gaming thing)
2.zelda links awakening (gameboy color, brings back all the memories)
3.duke nukem 3D ("It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum." duke, you just cant die, where is duke nuke forever??)
4.NEXUIZ (nice FPS deathmatch and it is also opensource, uses modified quake engine)
5.Total Annihilation Spring (nice 3d epic RTS, up to 100,000 units at a time, Ok I am joking but at 5000 units its still a lot better than Supreme Commander)

Worst game of all time:
Duke Nukem Forever, (a big let down, it didnt even come out, what have you been doing for the last 15 years, 3D realms????)

Vam

Processor AMD Athlon II x4 640 3.0GHz
Motherboard Asus M3A78-CM
Cooling Pentagram Cooler
Memory 3 Gb DDR 2
Video Card(s) Inno3D GTS 450 1Gb 128Bits
Storage Samsung 7200rpm, 16Byte, SATA II 500Gb
Display(s) LCD Benq EW2200 22
Case stock
Audio Device(s) HD Audio 8-channel CODEC
Power Supply XSILENCE 500 Watts
Software OC Windows Vista Ulitimate SP2