• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

This may or may not be helpful

Kymberly_S

I have a thread running in the network area. I have been trying to find the specs for the mobo, which I can't find on it, so took a photo.. which was no good.. so tried the pause break on start up.. which didn't work with this computer..

I think this may be a useful bit of software for future reference with people looking for answers in here.

http://www.cpuid.com/

Then go to the CPU-Z link on the left, then there are the latest versions of software on the left that once installed, shows you the specs to you CPU, Caches, Mainboard, Memory, SPD, Graphics etc..

I don't know anything about this and you probably use other stuff. Just thought it 'might' be useful.. because you guys have helped me so much..

System Name The Lizard v2.4
Processor Intel Celeron G1840 (for the time being
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-H81-S2PH
Cooling Intel Stock Fan
Memory 16GB Kingston HyperX 1600
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming GTX 750Ti (For the time being)
Storage 500GB Samsung F1, 160GB Maxtor "Older than god"
Display(s) AOC 28' LCD
Case Coolermaster N200
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Antec VP500P
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores No crashes in the last 24 minutes.
yes. another two softwares that said everything of your system and are also free are Speccy and Lavalys Everest Home Edition (There was a legal way to get the engineer version for free in one thread but i dont remembere where)

Processor 5800x(2)/5700g/5600x/5600g/2700x/1700x/1700
Motherboard MSI B550 Carbon (2)/ MSI z490 Unify/Asus Strix B550-F/MSI B450 Tomahawk (3)
Cooling EK AIO 360 (2)/EK AIO 240, Arctic Cooling Freezer II 280/EVGA CLC 280/Noctua D15/Cryorig M9(2)
Memory 32 GB Ballistix Elite/32 GB TridentZ/16GB Mushkin Redline Black/16 GB Dominator
Video Card(s) Asus Strix RTX3060/EVGA 970(2)/Asus 750 ti/Old Quadros
Storage Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB/WD Black M.2 NVMe 500GB/Adata 500gb NVMe
Display(s) Acer 1080p 22"/ (3) Samsung 22" 1080p
Case (2) Lian Li Lancool II Mesh/Corsair 4000D /Phanteks Eclipse 500a/Be Quiet Pure Base 500/Bones of HAF
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 850G(2)/EVGA Supernova GT 650w/Phantek Amps 750w/Seasonic Focus 750w
Mouse Generic Black wireless (5)
Keyboard Generic Black wireless (5)
Software Win 10/Ubuntu
I have a thread running in the network area. I have been trying to find the specs for the mobo, which I can't find on it, so took a photo.. which was no good.. so tried the pause break on start up.. which didn't work with this computer..

I think this may be a useful bit of software for future reference with people looking for answers in here.

http://www.cpuid.com/

Then go to the CPU-Z link on the left, then there are the latest versions of software on the left that once installed, shows you the specs to you CPU, Caches, Mainboard, Memory, SPD, Graphics etc..

I don't know anything about this and you probably use other stuff. Just thought it 'might' be useful.. because you guys have helped me so much..

This has been a vital program for enthusiasts for a long time. No PC should be without it. :)

Kymberly_S

Yeah... I thought there would be a few around and for sure you guys would know of them .. I am pretty green I guess .. now I have been here asking questions for a couple of months I realise how little I know..

But... I didn't want to just find something useful and not share.. Pretty useful software hey.. :)

Just what the Dr. ordered.