• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Clubhouse

System Name Nexus PC
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1231 v3, 3600 MHz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-H97-HD3
Cooling Thermalright Macho V2
Memory 24GB DDR3, 1400MHZ CL8
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon R9 290
Storage Samsung EVO 960 250gb, EVO 850 250gb, Vertex 3 128gb. 2 TB of Rotational.
Display(s) 1xAsus MX299, 2x Asus MX239, Oculus Rift CV1
Case Sunflower Tower
Audio Device(s) C-Media CMI8738/C3DX
Power Supply Corsair TX850
Mouse Cyborg R.A.T. 7
Software Win7 64Bit Ultimate
Its a shame. He wasn't a bad artist. Anyway the British were better armed too by your theory we should be under British rule. Anyway we need another "Hitler" but in a positive manner. This world has turned into cluster f@#k of people talking sh#t and not doing anything and the only people that ARE doing something are religious nut jobs hell bent on enforcing their crazy ass rule.
I also love its Painting, he surely was not untalented!
Why? the Brits were the one asking the Americans for help, because we enclosed them on the isle, with our U-Boat fleet. America had the Resources,but no Clue about Weaponry, and after WW2 used German scientists, to catch up with the rest of the world. Project Paperclip was a great success.

I know what you mean...but... what would you say, when i tell you, since the 90ies there were born certain people, mostly in Europe, that have "abilities", and somehow a collective system,interlinking each other?

they know who is of their kind, and who is just an average human. like in:

they arent evil tho,and not all blonde,or even white :D but they feel the need for major change, since their birth.
they feel kinda "royal",they know their worth. they always know, when someone is lying,patronizing,or using them. and their eyes are as deep as wells.

This isnt meant religious, there is no "God" or some omipotent beeing like that. But there are things, which are interested in saving the world from its certain situation. beeings on a higher level of "existence".
They sent these children, maybe even reincarnated in them.
Their plan is, to bring a new world order. some of them are warriors, they always feel the need to fight this world,to throw over this whole shit, and some of them are pure peace, which love every human. they are there, to create a new,much better world, after the others have broken every system down.
Each of them is different tho,opposing the Pic,and they are definetly not blonde like "aryans":laugh: they can have all skin colors or nationalities, but are mostly identified, upon the fact, that they feel themselves, like they dont belong here.

i cant go too deep tho, i fear beeing regarded as mad.:eek:
BUT: if you feel interested,like in having heard something really relevant from me, better PM me.:)
i then maybe have answers for you.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
I also love its Painting, he surely was not untalented!
Why? the Brits were the one asking the Americans for help, because we enclosed them on the isle, with our U-Boat fleet. America had the Resources,but no Clue about Weaponry, and after WW2 used German scientists, to catch up with the rest of the world. Project Paperclip was a great success.

I know what you mean...but... what would you say, when i tell you, since the 90ies there were born certain people, mostly in Europe, that have "abilities", and somehow a collective system,interlinking each other?

they know who is of their kind, and who is just an average human. like in:
http://www.rtl2.de/images/trailer/1_dasdorfderverdammten_detail.png
they arent evil tho,and not all blonde,or even white :D but they feel the need for major change, since their birth.
they feel kinda "royal",they know their worth. they always know, when someone is lying,patronizing,or using them. and their eyes are as deep as wells.

This isnt meant religious, there is no "God" or some omipotent beeing like that. But there are things, which are interested in saving the world from its certain situation. beeings on a higher level of "existence".
They sent these children, maybe even reincarnated in them.
Their plan is, to bring a new world order. some of them are warriors, they always feel the need to fight this world,to throw over this whole shit, and some of them are pure peace, which love every human. they are there, to create a new,much better world, after the others have broken every system down.
Each of them is different tho,opposing the Pic,and they are definetly not blonde like "aryans":laugh: they can have all skin colors or nationalities, but are mostly identified, upon the fact, that they feel themselves, like they dont belong here.

i cant go too deep tho, i fear beeing regarded as mad.:eek:
BUT: if you feel interested, better PM me.:)

No clue about Weaponry? Are you kidding me?! John Browning is an American born engineer. Look HIM up. FN would be nothing without him. All that other stuff you are talking about sounds like a lot of BS. Also I was talking about the Revolutionary war. You know the one that we beat the most advanced military in the world with farmers?

System Name Nexus PC
Storage Samsung EVO 960 250gb, EVO 850 250gb, Vertex 3 128gb. 2 TB of Rotational.
Case Sunflower Tower
Mouse Cyborg R.A.T. 7
No clue about Weaponry? Are you kidding me?! John Browning is an American born engineer. Look HIM up. FN would be nothing without him. All that other stuff you are talking about sounds like a lot of BS.

i know browning, he designed a very famous lock system for firearms. i have to admit tho, i never interested in his history. i just knew what weapon technology your army features today, and that you still rely on masses of weaponry HK made. American Police uses Swiss and German Handguns. the P226 is nearly produced in front of my door, in Eckernförde, by Sauer und Sohn.
FN is a belgian company, i dont know what that has to do with that, even if i like the P90 for its intelligent Design.
i know not much about the seperation War, i just knew you threw masses of Tea in the Sea.

Nevermind the other stuff, you wouldn have called it BS, if you realized what i was talking about. i can just tell you: wait. there is change to come. no friendly dictator tho, more like a counsel.;)
Oh, and will probably take 20-30 years, be patient.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
i know browning, he designed a very famous lock system for firearms. i have to admit tho, i never interested in his history. i just knew what weapon technology your army features today, and that you still rely on masses of weaponry HK made. American Police uses Swiss and German Handguns. the P226 is nearly produced in front of my door, in Eckernförde, by Sauer und Sohn.
FN is a belgian company, i dont know what that has to do with that, even if i like the P90 for its intelligent Design.
i know not much about the seperation War, i just knew you threw masses of Tea in the Sea.

Nevermind the other stuff, you wouldn have called it BS, if you realized what i was talking about. i can just tell you: wait. there is change to come. no friendly dictator tho, more like a counsel.;)

If you think a friendly counsel makes a bit of difference to the average American then I suggest you read up on our history. As long as people like me are alive "counsels" will have their hands full. However I vote post 526 of this thread win the "craziest fucking post award" for 2010.

System Name Nexus PC
Case Sunflower Tower
Mouse Cyborg R.A.T. 7
If you think a friendly counsel makes a bit of difference to the average American then I suggest you read up on our history. As long as people like me are alive "counsels" will have their hands full. However I vote post 526 of this thread win the "craziest fucking post award" for 2010.

these will be no ordinary humans in this counsel...they wont be interested in wealth or power, just in Thruth and Fairness. but i wont stop you, making fun of things, you wont understand;)
you are not better,that way, like the people you accuse of talking shit,
and this somehow... tragic and funny at the same time.
Be lucky i didnt really started to throw secrets around.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
these will be no ordinary humans in this counsel...they wont be interested in wealth or power, just in Thruth and Fairness. but i wont stop you, making fun of things, you wont understand;)
you are not better,that way, like the people you accuse of talking shit,
and this somehow... tragic and funny at the same time.
Be lucky i didnt really started to throw secrets around.

HOLY CRAP I JUST PISSED OFF THE 4th REICH!!

System Name Nexus PC
Case Sunflower Tower
Mouse Cyborg R.A.T. 7

TheMailMan78

Big Member
LOL. shudder in fear:laugh:

this conversation really looses maturity now.

Man is as dumb now as it was 2000 years ago. To think their is some kind of super human Xmen plotting to "take control" of the situation sounds a LOT like what Hitler used to babble on about in the late 30's. Honestly I have no idea how we have survived this long.

System Name ODIN
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite AX V2
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Memory G Skill RipjawsV F4 3600 Mhz C16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ventus 3X OC LHR
Storage Crucial 2 TB M.2 SSD :: WD Blue M.2 1TB SSD :: 1 TB WD Black VelociRaptor
Display(s) Dell S2716DG 27" 144 Hz G-SYNC
Case Fractal Meshify C
Audio Device(s) Onboard Audio
Power Supply Antec HCP 850 80+ Gold
Mouse Corsair M65
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Lux
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Benchmark Scores I don't benchmark.

Actually the sidearm for the US armed forces was the Colt 1911-A1 for nearly 75 years. It was finally replaced in the 1980's by the Beretta M92 which is Italian. Most, if not all, the rest of the standard equipment is either Colt, Remington, or some other American companies. Special Forces Units that use the USP (German) and MP5 (also German H&K), but still use American made Shotguns and Rifles.

The P226 was in the test for the replacement, but was not adopted by the US Armed Forces.

American Police forces have no standard issue and each city, county, and/or office is allowed the choice of using whatever they want. Most just list standard requirements of capacity, stopping power, and weight limits, so you can't really say what they use. I have worked in a police department that offices carried everything from USP's, M92's, and Smith & Wesson Model 19's.

So your information about US arms is way off base. Guns I know.

System Name Nexus PC
Case Sunflower Tower
Mouse Cyborg R.A.T. 7
Man is as dumb now as it was 2000 years ago. To think their is some kind of super human Xmen plotting to "take control" of the situation sounds a LOT like what Hitler used to babble on about in the late 30's. Honestly I have no idea how we have survived this long.

youre right. if you dont count the soul as a part of a human body. its an esoteric concept, but not a genetic. it has nothing to do with evolution or genetic modification.
X-Men are like a step higher in evolution, but it really has NOTHING to do with that.
Hitler also wanted to play with the Human Genetic, to achieve a Super Human.
Were far away from that, even if cybernetics and gene modification will play a role someday,when we are long,long dead.

The People im talking about are Indigo Children, to give you something to laugh about;)
Esoteric stuff is nothing for you Mailman! you cant simply see or touch spiritual energy:)

Actually the sidearm for the US armed forces was the Colt 1911-A1 for nearly 75 years. It was finally replaced in the 1980's by the Beretta M92 which is Italian. Most, if not all, the rest of the standard equipment is either Colt, Remington, or some other American companies. Special Forces Units that use the USP (German) and MP5 (also German H&K), but still use American made Shotguns and Rifles.

The P226 was in the test for the replacement, but was not adopted by the US Armed Forces.

American Police forces have no standard issue and each city, county, and/or office is allowed the choice of using whatever they want. Most just list standard requirements of capacity, stopping power, and weight limits, so you can't really say what they use. I have worked in a police department that offices carried everything from USP's, M92's, and Smith & Wesson Model 19's.

So your information about US arms is way off base. Guns I know.

youre right, im no insider as German, but i think you forget the Mk23, all M4 derivates by HK like the HK416,HK21E, the OICW, which sadly never was put to official use, even tho the US military wanted to buy about 10000, and also i thought they use also italian shotguns.
naturally im a little bound to what Hollywood shows me, and several News reports, where Officers carried the p226, or as alternative, Glocks.
im just curios why you need to import so many weapons? there at least 3 civil models of the G3 that were sold only in the US, because there is no market here (and a weapon law so strict, you cant even carry an airgun) In germany, no weapons are imported, the police and army uses only, whats made here. other types of arms, are just there for education purpose.

Last edited:
System Name ODIN
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Storage Crucial 2 TB M.2 SSD :: WD Blue M.2 1TB SSD :: 1 TB WD Black VelociRaptor
Case Fractal Meshify C
Mouse Corsair M65
youre right, im no insider as German, but i think you forget the Mk23, all M4 derivates by HK like the HK416, the OICW, which sadly never was put to official use, even tho the US military wanted to bough about 10000, and also i thought they use also italian shotguns.
naturally im a little bound to what Hollywood shows me, and several News reports, where Officers carried the p226, or as alternative, Glocks.
im just curios why you need to import so many weapons? there at least 3 civil models of the G3 that were sold only in the US, because there is no market here (and a weapon law so strict, you cant even carry an airgun) In germany, no weapons are imported, the police and army uses only, whats made here. other types of arms, are just there for education purpose.

Well, the American Armed Forces get a little laxed about guns as long as they follow Nato standards in some areas. As such, some branches, units, and even individuals will use a different gun of their our preference. As long as it uses the standard issue ammo, and doesn't violate Nato rules, they will usually not care. Special Forces Units use a lot of HK weapons though, so you are right on that note.

Hollywood will use guns that are well known by the public. If they are the actually guns used by whoever they are depicting doesn't matter. Everyone on Earth knows what an AK-47, Colt 1911A1, MP5, etc. look like, so it helps to pull you into the movie, because you think you know a lot about the equipment used.

Shotguns used are the Mossberg 500 and Remmington 870, though there is currently a push to switch to an automatic combat shotgun (Benelli something 90 is the choice for now). The used ones are both American made and the Benelli is Italian again.

American law still stands that we all as citizens have the right to bare arms. And almost every one exercises that right. I own 3 rifles, 1 shotgun, and will buy an Kimber 1911A1 sooner or later.

To keep all this on subject, most of the guns on the BFBC2 are actually the real standard issue weapons of American and Russia. Granted they gave everyone all of them in a particular order to keep balance, but its a game.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
This is ridiculously off topic. Back on topic now please. I won't say it again.

System Name ODIN
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Case Fractal Meshify C
Mouse Corsair M65
Ok, no prob.

IN BFBC2 I will be using the Colt 1911 as my sidearm in every kit, forever. I think it is the overall best sidearm for me and the way I play. I tend to be a precision style shooter and would rather the stopping power than clip capacity.

Curiousity, between the M9 and the P223 in the Beta, does any actually use the P223 consistantly (not just test and toss)?

System Name Nexus PC
Case Sunflower Tower
Mouse Cyborg R.A.T. 7
sry, that always happens when i enter discussions. they just wont end.:eek:

interesting, laughing man... many things you just told me, i never knew. thats truly very lax:D

i personally find, that Battlefield 2 was the best Battlefield till today, and i also loved 1942.
i also applied for the beta,to find out if they bettered, but: i got no key, so bad luck. i can only watch your discussion then:cry:

System Name ODIN
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Case Fractal Meshify C
Mouse Corsair M65
System Name Nexus PC
Case Sunflower Tower
Mouse Cyborg R.A.T. 7

TheMailMan78

Big Member
:laugh: I'm an Indigo child. You have no idea how many times Ive been called that. Even on TPU I've been deemed as "out there" on many occasion. If you're waiting on people like me to save ya then man you are in for a rude awakening!

TheLaughingMan stay away from Kimber. They use a Swartz safety system that causes them to be jamomatics. They also use MIM part which super suck. I used to own a Super Match II. What junk! Get a SIG GSR for a production gun. If you can afford semi custom go Ed Brown or Les Baer. If you can afford full custom see if you can track down Mr. Vickers. ;)

As for BC2 I also use nothing but the 1911. The rest of the pistols suck IMO.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403
Well guys I think I'm going to take a break here, finally got my TV, and got over 2k kills, I love the game, but weapons are locked, and other issues wont be fixed till release, can't wait to play then. But for now think I'm going to enjoy some dragon age and Burnout, can't wait for release though!

And Easy, I hit your PP :)

System Name i7-PC / HTPC / iMac
Processor i7 3820 / Phenom II 940
Motherboard GIGABYTE G1.ASSASSIN2 / M3A79-T Deluxe
Cooling Corsair Hydro H100i / Scythe II (HS only)
Memory G.SKILL Trident X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600mhz / 4GB DDR2 1066 (@800) Corsair Dominator
Video Card(s) GB Radeon HD 7950s 3GB / GB Radeon HD 7950s 3GB
Storage 2x 80GB Intel X-25, 2x600gb SATA, 1x1tb 5400RPM storage /1x600GB, 3x500GB,1x160,1x120 SATA
Display(s) 1x 27" Yamakasi / Vizio 42" HDTV
Case Lian Li Lancool PC-K58 / Antec 900
Audio Device(s) HT Omega Striker 7.1 / Onboard and HDMI from ATi Card
Power Supply PC Power & Cooling 750W / 610W
Software Ubuntu / Windows 8.1 Pro / OS X / PHPStorm / Gaming
Well guys I think I'm going to take a break here, finally got my TV, and got over 2k kills, I love the game, but weapons are locked, and other issues wont be fixed till release, can't wait to play then. But for now think I'm going to enjoy some dragon age and Burnout, can't wait for release though!

And Easy, I hit your PP :)

yeah i've been thinking the same. I'll still probably play a game here or there - but I don't want to get burnt out when it's not even release yet. i'll play some other stuff and start missing BC2 ... and then have a bunch of new modes and guns and maps , hooray :)

TheMailMan78

Big Member
Please dont tell me you guys are quitting already! I havent even finished the damn logo! lol

System Name i7-PC / HTPC / iMac
Processor i7 3820 / Phenom II 940
Motherboard GIGABYTE G1.ASSASSIN2 / M3A79-T Deluxe
Cooling Corsair Hydro H100i / Scythe II (HS only)
Memory G.SKILL Trident X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600mhz / 4GB DDR2 1066 (@800) Corsair Dominator
Video Card(s) GB Radeon HD 7950s 3GB / GB Radeon HD 7950s 3GB
Storage 2x 80GB Intel X-25, 2x600gb SATA, 1x1tb 5400RPM storage /1x600GB, 3x500GB,1x160,1x120 SATA
Display(s) 1x 27" Yamakasi / Vizio 42" HDTV
Case Lian Li Lancool PC-K58 / Antec 900
Audio Device(s) HT Omega Striker 7.1 / Onboard and HDMI from ATi Card
Power Supply PC Power & Cooling 750W / 610W
Software Ubuntu / Windows 8.1 Pro / OS X / PHPStorm / Gaming
no just less beta playing. I'm looking forward to MONTHS on release for sure. and looking very much forward to our logo!

System Name Nexus PC
Case Sunflower Tower
Mouse Cyborg R.A.T. 7
:laugh: I'm an Indigo child. You have no idea how many times Ive been called that. Even on TPU I've been deemed as "out there" on many occasion. If you're waiting on people like me to save ya then man you are in for a rude awakening!

TheLaughingMan stay away from Kimber. They use a Swartz safety system that causes them to be jamomatics. They also use MIM part which super suck. I used to own a Super Match II. What junk! Get a SIG GSR for a production gun. If you can afford semi custom go Ed Brown or Les Baer. If you can afford full custom see if you can track down Mr. Vickers. ;)

As for BC2 I also use nothing but the 1911. The rest of the pistols suck IMO.

i dont believe so....you would have reacted very different,if you were.also, youre over 20,and American, which are the main reasons youre probably no indigo. they are very rare above this age,and in your country.
youre not able to read minds,or implant thoughts,eh? They can, if theyre trained.

So, i just gamed, and i must say, i have a divided opinion about this... its supposed to be a teamgame, with bonuses for teamwork. sadly, this doesnt help really. no one made a strategy, talked, wrote, or even cared about me trying to communicate. hell, my whole squad ran around the map, without caring for each other.
it was pure luck, i was healed like 4-5 times. also, each time i seem to get the team which cant kill a tank, nor protect one of your own. it really is torture to use those things. nearly no splash damage, slow, the turret and the tank turn SO slow, i nearly felt asleep during using it.
also, it has no machine gun anymore, and youre in need for someone using the turret mounted, which rarely happens, because your teammates prefer running on foot to their target.
i played engineer the most time, he also had not very good splash damage with its RPG.
And i HATE multiplayer unlockables and Achievements. They give People that play this game often an unfair advantage. but i know some people love it, so its probably a case of personal taste.
otherwise, its pretty immersive, and doesnt need too much resources to be able to max it out on 1920x1080, without AA. also, no hit problems or lag here. to be true, its totally bug free till now for me, and i like that! the destructible enviroment is also very cool, it gives you tactical opportunities, other games lack. vehicles dont get stuck so easily, this is also very cool, because it always is very frustrating for me, if my tank is stuck in some random small debris.

if they integrated prone, as said, you would be able to go behind a cover without exposing your vulnerable head.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403
Strategy is what this club is for, pug games just arent going to have that.

Please dont tell me you guys are quitting already! I havent even finished the damn logo! lol

Not even close, think I'm going to play a few games before I go to sleep right now. I played the PS3 beta for 58 hours and have over 30 hours in on the PC beta now, thats over 80 hours of gaming that really isn't going to count towards much. I have Dragon Age and some other newer games wasting away, so should play them before I get hooked to the full BC2. I mean I hate crates and I been playing it non-stop, I can't imagine how much CTF I will be playing.

Easy Rhino

Linux Advocate
Staff member
System Name Desktop
Processor i5 13600KF
Motherboard AsRock B760M Steel Legend Wifi
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S
Memory 4x 16 Gb Gskill S5 DDR5 @6000
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC 6750 XT 12GB
Storage WD_BLACK 4TB SN850x
Display(s) Gigabye M32U
Case Corsair Carbide 400C
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 650 P2
Mouse MX Master 3s
Keyboard Logitech G915 Wireless Clicky
Software The Matrix
guys, i will receiver server info the day the server is setup (so march 2nd.) i will be very busy that day but should atleast get the preliminary settings worked out.