• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Unlimited Detail Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatguy

you missed my point, just becuase your a big deal on a web forum, doesn't mean a damn thing to anyone anywhere else. Your just a big thing on THIS web forum. Big whoopdee do da.

I am of no consequence either.

So basically, everyone needs to get over themselves and realize that someone who has dedicated enough time to design a brand new piece of technology "regardless of the merits" is likely to focused to care what some forum hacks have to say about it.

Follow me now ?

As to your points about rendering, I didn't quiet read that claim the same way, He isn;t saying you can render unlimited pixels, thats just silly. He is saying you can store unlimited amounts of data " which is BS to". The basic premise is that you store massively detailed models and use a search engine "likely based on camera position" to choose which pixels to display.

The whole marketing slant is piss poor and invokes responses like yours.

I already detailed how you could render "display" cloud point data with low overhead, now doing that in a game scenario is a whole different ball game.

this is all relatively speaking and I outlined a 3d bitmap format to allow for these types of constructs where a 1980x1020 image would be 300mb, a bit big to be impractical, that said with newer drive tech comming its entirely posiable.

There are alot of issues with the idea but any new idea is worth investigating. Sometimes there are better ways to skin a cat.

I am pretty much done with this discussion.

You miss the point again, my friend. You made a big deal about who am I on this forum. Well, Mussels answered you. Quite nicely. And he's a mod...

I don't suppose you bothered to read my previous posts in this thread on this outfit like I suggested, did you? If you read them and try thinking critically and clearly for a moment, you'll see that what I'm saying is right. I'm not the only one saying it, either. Remember, it's not me or others like me that are your enemy, it's the bloody conman we're outing! This is a classic case of shooting the messenger. :laugh:

Once again, out of all the many telltale signs, the smoking gun is the claim is to render infinite detail in real time. Absolutely impossible and total bollocks, as anyone with a little logical thinking can see. Remember, there was no qualifier with it, so it's not up to us to come up with what we think he said. Dell quite literally made an impossible claim - and it's sat unchanged on his website for ages. Let him fall by that.

Never mind, people get sucked in all the time and are usually in denial when it's pointed out to them, so this is nothing new. It won't be me or my skeptical friends, that's for sure. :cool:

System Name My pc
Processor Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard Asus Rog b450-f
Cooling Cooler master 120mm aio
Memory 16gb ddr4 3200mhz
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 3x 3070
Storage 2tb intel nvme and 2tb generic ssd
Display(s) Generic dell 1080p overclocked to 75hz
Case Phanteks enthoo
Power Supply 650w of borderline fire hazard
Mouse Some wierd Chinese vertical mouse
Keyboard Generic mechanical keyboard
Software Windows ten
In regards to storage, don't forget you can get graphics like this from 96kb of data http://www.gamerevolution.com/download/pc/krieger

Certain things could be rendered at the start during load up and simply be deleted when the game stops so storage problems may not be an issue.

I understood what thatguy meant straight away by his "who are you" comment, he was talking from Dell's point of view.

So don't be upset chaps ^_^

Benetanegia

In regards to storage, don't forget you can get graphics like this from 96kb of data http://www.gamerevolution.com/download/pc/krieger

Certain things could be rendered at the start during load up and simply be deleted when the game stops so storage problems may not be an issue.

I understood what thatguy meant straight away by his "who are you" comment, he was talking from Dell's point of view.

So don't be upset chaps ^_^

Procedurally generated worlds don't work for games today. Good luck trying to mimic a Crysis or BC2 map with procedurally created data and fractals. lol

For a real example of what we are talking about read this:

http://artis.imag.fr/Publications/2009/CNLE09/CNLE09.pdf

and watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HScYuRhgEJw&feature=player_embedded

In this video the only example that is using actual data instead of procedurally creating it or instancing using a fractal is the last example, the human body.

Highlights of that example:

Running on a GTX280.
512x512 resolution.
10-20 fps
dataset > 32 GB (and it's just a human body)

Phxprovost

Xtreme Refugee
System Name Result of Boredom
Processor AMD FX-6350
Motherboard ASUS M5A97
Cooling Enzo Tech Extreme-X
Memory 16gb ddr3
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290
Display(s) Asus 24in (1920X1080) X 2 @144hz
Case NZXT S340
Software WIN7 64bit HP
You guys are still rabbling about this? Personally I think this tech is nothing but a future patent troll. Think about it, create an algorithm that would be required in a system like this, a system that just happens to be the next step in the logical path of progression for graphics. Create a website and a few YouTube videos with high view count for proof of concept and sit back and wait for the industry to work its way to your product, wait a few years then sue everyone…..Or at least that’s how I currently view this. :toast:

System Name My pc
Processor Ryzen 5 3600
Memory 16gb ddr4 3200mhz
Case Phanteks enthoo
Software Windows ten
Procedurally generated worlds don't work for games today. Good luck trying to mimic a Crysis or BC2 map with procedurally created data and fractals. lol

For a real example of what we are talking about read this:

http://artis.imag.fr/Publications/2009/CNLE09/CNLE09.pdf

and watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HScYuRhgEJw&feature=player_embedded

In this video the only example that is using actual data instead of procedurally creating it or instancing using a fractal is the last example, the human body.

Highlights of that example:

Running on a GTX280.
512x512 resolution.
10-20 fps
dataset > 32 GB (and it's just a human body)

:laugh: I wouldn't expect an entire world to be procedrally generated, just all the basic stuff for the point data to be built around, a skeleton if you will.
Just to save some space.

Last edited:

Benetanegia

After reading every article and post forum that appears when typing Unlimited Detail on google, I have to say that UDT is nothing else but just another sparse voxel octree implementation, confirmed, but instead of the typical ray-casting method for finding the voxel, it uses that search or sorting algorithm. I hardly doubt that represents any incredible performance improvement over existing/proven SVO engines, considering that all the others are not constrained by computing power, but by memory limitations. I said it in one of my first posts, but I'd rather take and promote Atomontage, and it's far from being ready for prime time, but is far more clear about it's strenghts and weakness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AYBm-9cBqs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnboAnQjMKE&fmt=18

:laugh: I wouldn't expect an entire world to be procedrally generated, just all the basic stuff for the point data to be built around, a skeleton if you will.
Just to save some space.

I'm not sure I follow you.

The idea is to have higher detail + more control over the details than with polygon+tesselation+displacement, at least if you are going to put the graphics world upside down. In order to achieve that every voxel has to be unique and represent the world as the artist wanted it to be. If you are talking about creating the point/voxel data out of a polygonal mess+procedural modifiers, forget about it it would be extremely slow (not posible with current hardware) and the resulting data would be huge nonetheless. At some point, on the HDD or main memory or cache the models have to be deconpressed and they just wouldn't fit in current hardware. You can't even stream it.

The best compression ratio for sparse voxel octrees data structures have been achieved (claimed) by Jon Olick from id and that means an average of 1.5 bits per voxel iirc, color included, quite impressive if you think about it, but... Now look at this video of a rabbit created out of voxels:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Akvaknarre

As you can see it's not extremely detailed, but it's made out of a 512x512x360 voxel grid. That's 94.5 million voxels, so with Olick's compression that's 140 million bits ~= 17 MB, just for the geometric data of a small animal that doesn't even look very well. You would most probably want 1024x1024x700 grid (136 MB) and to make it really worth it over poly+tesselation+displacement you'd probably need 2048x (1080 MB). For a rabbit. same rabbit will look 1000 times better with a 100 KB mesh and a 2 MB displacement texture.

For a good worldmap, I'd say the maximum relative size of a voxel would need to be like 1 mm in real world (imagine a world made out of 1mm sized small boxes) so just imagine what the voxel number would be for a 10mx10mx3m room, 3x10^12 = 3000000000000 voxels. That's 520 GB worth of data, compressed.

System Name My pc
Processor Ryzen 5 3600
Memory 16gb ddr4 3200mhz
Case Phanteks enthoo
Software Windows ten
I can't really explain what I mean other than how I said it.

It's a start point to render around is all, like how it's quicker for a human to draw something if they already have a basic shape already there, a few lines here and there so you know where the eyes should be and such like.

Honestly I can't explain it better than that with text sorry : [

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
System Name Quantumville™
Processor Intel Core i7-2700K @ 4GHz
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 16GB (2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Black DDR3 PC3-12800 C9 1600MHz)
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2080 SUPER Gaming X Trio
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | WD Black 4TB | WD Blue 6TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR (4K, 144Hz, G-SYNC compatible) | Asus MG28UQ (4K, 60Hz, FreeSync compatible)
Case Cooler Master HAF 922
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty PCIe
Power Supply Corsair AX1600i
Mouse Microsoft Intellimouse Pro - Black Shadow
Keyboard Yes
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
You guys are still rabbling about this? Personally I think this tech is nothing but a future patent troll. Think about it, create an algorithm that would be required in a system like this, a system that just happens to be the next step in the logical path of progression for graphics. Create a website and a few YouTube videos with high view count for proof of concept and sit back and wait for the industry to work its way to your product, wait a few years then sue everyone…..Or at least that’s how I currently view this. :toast:

Good point. You never know, that could be part of the game plan. Time will tell.

System Name inferKNIGHT
Processor Intel Core i5-4590
Motherboard MSI Z97i Gaming AC
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 2 x 4GB DDR3-1866 Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer (R/G)
Video Card(s) ASUS GTX 970 STRIX 3.5GB (+0.5GB? o.O)
Storage 1 x 256GB Cricial M550, 1 x 2TB Samsung 7200.12
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster T260
Case Corsair Obsidian 250D
Power Supply Corsair RM750
Software Windows 8.1.1 pro x64
I think you guys (especially Mussels) aught to try coax Mr. Dell over to the forum for yourselves and see if you have success (and let us know what he says). After all, I can't keep hounding the man. Here's his official email: info@euclideon.com
Let's just not turn on each other because of our distinct viewpoints.
Most other sites are filled with more or less the same questions about UD as are being asked here, so I'm not sure he'll come, but it's worth a try and I too would like some public answers.

Besides that, I found some demonstration that I can't look at unfortunately because of being under an ultra-low data cap. Others were impressed by it, so have a look and post some screenies for me if you can please: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0k2rm0koqjx/compare.wmv

Why do you think we are so skeptic? I already mentioned that Carmack is working on something like this for id Tech 6, and he considered to include some related stuff like data compression algorithms in id Tech 5. I think MegaTexture has something to do with it. Here from the wiki:

However that's for id Tech 6 which comes after id Tech 5 which has not been released yet and will be first used on the game Rage to be released in late 2011. After this comes Doom4 using id Tech 5 too. Then id Tech 6. To make an idea of engine cycles here's a list of when the previous engines debuted, from the top of my head:

id tech 1 - 1996 - Quake
id tech 2 -1997 - Quake 2
id tech 3 - 1999 - Quake 3
id tech 4 - 2004 - Doom 3
id tech 5 - 2011 - Rage

id tech 6 would release after 2015. From the id Tech 6 wiki article:

Compare that claim coming from the greatest expert in graphics engines to the claim made by Mr. Dell... it just doesn't make sense. Like I said and as it's explained in the quotes above, this kind of representation of worlds requires huge ammounts of GB and although you can compress them a lot, the hardware capable of decompressing it, streaming it and calculating it on the fly does not exist yet. It's either:

a) huge ammount of GB (= huge bandwidth required), lower CPU requirement
b) high data compression, huge CPU power and memory bandwidth required

There's so much of what you said that I don't understand, it's not even funny, lol! :p Does every hobbyist techie know this sorta stuff or are you guys CG pros or something?! I think I spend a fair amount of time on tech stuff, my wife would argue it's too much actually, but I'm baffled by how many highly technical concepts are discussed like they're everyday things by you guys! :p

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR (4K, 144Hz, G-SYNC compatible) | Asus MG28UQ (4K, 60Hz, FreeSync compatible)
Keyboard Yes
I think you guys (especially Mussels) aught to try coax Mr. Dell over to the forum for yourselves and see if you have success (and let us know what he says). After all, I can't keep hounding the man. Here's his official email: info@euclideon.com
Let's just not turn on each other because of our distinct viewpoints.
Most other sites are filled with more or less the same questions about UD as are being asked here, so I'm not sure he'll come, but it's worth a try and I too would like some public answers.

Us skeptics would like nothing better than to see Mr Dell on here, demonstrating his new graphics tech. And I for one would be very nice to him, if he showed an honest demo. However, I explained previously why he won't come. And since you invited him over a few days ago we've heard nothing, haven't we? Says it all, unfortunately.

Also, I can tell you that I'm not turning on anyone here, as you can see. I hate conmen and I'm trying to help people avoid falling into the trap as much as possible. Unfortunately, people are often in denial and shoot the messengers, one of which is me. I've worked quite hard to avoid a flame war here when I have been attacked and I'm glad to have succeeded. :)

Besides that, I found some demonstration that I can't look at unfortunately because of being under an ultra-low data cap. Others were impressed by it, so have a look and post some screenies for me if you can please: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0k2rm0koqjx/compare.wmv

There's so much of what you said that I don't understand, it's not even funny, lol! :p Does every hobbyist techie know this sorta stuff or are you guys CG pros or something?! I think I spend a fair amount of time on tech stuff, my wife would argue it's too much actually, but I'm baffled by how many highly technical concepts are discussed like they're everyday things by you guys! :p

I've looked at some of that video and I've noticed the following:

- The examples do indeed look very detailed and impressive, with no obvious polygons or stuck-on graphics when zoomed up close. Mr Dell was demoing a forest scene
- I got the impression that it's the same thing we're currently seeing with DX11 tesselation
- The resolution was probably higher than the big thumbnails on the website, but the video resolution doesn't allow me to say accurately
- The framerate must have been around 5-10fps - not quite realtime, like he claims. Ok for a prerelease demo, I guess
- The regular game graphics he compared it to ran much more smoothly
- He used the words "unlimited detail" a lot, without really specifying how much detail is actually present
- To make a fair assessment of what is actually being demonstrated, someone who is much more expert than me, needs to take a close look at it. And by that, I mean look at his computer hardware and the software running on it
- As my attackers (not you, infer!) can now see, I am actually objective about this and I don't shout "Fraud!" for nothing. Here's something that looks like it's got legs, so I'm saying ok, let's take a closer look. Can't be fairer than that

---------------------

Oh yeah, I know all this stuff and more, dude. I tell ya, I'm an expert in everything! :rockout:

Nah, seriously, that's not possible, so don't be hard on yourself. If you look at the whole subject of "computers", it's absolutely vast and no-one can be knowledgeable in all of it. Take networking for example. The whole subject would probably fill something like several volumes a 1000 pages long. Then you've got a zillion other computer subjects and some of them such as programming, are even bigger.

My specialty is troubleshooting and general help, especially for hardware faults and making things work together when they're being difficult about it. I've got a natural gift for sussing tech stuff out, which has been evident since I was three. So it's likely that you can throw any technical problem at me and I can fix it. If it's an area that I don't know much about, say Artificial Intelligence, then it would take me a long time to read up on it and ponder the problem, but I'd get there in the end. Whether I'd actually want to do all that hard work is another matter. :p

Incidentally, I use this ability all day every day in my IT support job and I'm really good at it. :D Makes the work very satisfying.

Last edited:

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Processor Intel 8700K @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Cooling Custom Water
Memory 32 GB Crucial Ballistix 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Display(s) Dell U2412M + Samsung TA350
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Samson Meteor Mic / Generic 2.1 / KRK KNS 6400 headset
Power Supply Zalman EBT-1000
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
I know im no CG pro but i did waste $85,000 learning about Computer Graphics and original went for my Bachelors degree in that field but didnt make it lol. That said ive a great deal of time spent and knowledge invested in how polygons nurbs subd surfaces render methods etc to get the best image i can with what i have at my disposal. Eitherway i guess as you said supposedly in another 2 years or so well have an answer i say lock the thread for 16 months or so then come back to it then roflol

Last edited:
System Name inferKNIGHT
Cooling Corsair H100i
Nah, seriously, that's not possible, so don't be hard on yourself. If you look at the whole subject of "computers", it's absolutely vast and no-one can be knowledgeable in all of it. Take networking for example. The whole subject would probably fill something like several volumes a 1000 pages long. Then you've got a zillion other computer subjects and some of them such as programming, are even bigger.

My specialty is troubleshooting and general help, especially for hardware faults and making things work together when they're being difficult about it. I've got a natural gift for sussing tech stuff out, which has been evident since I was three. So it's likely that you can throw any technical problem at me and I can fix it. If it's an area that I don't know much about, say Artificial Intelligence, then it would take me a long time to read up on it and ponder the problem, but I'd get there in the end. Whether I'd actually want to do all that hard work is another matter. :p

Incidentally, I use this ability all day every day in my IT support job and I'm really good at it. :D Makes the work very satisfying.

I'm exactly the same on all counts including my job and MacGyver-like prowess with fixing things. Let's just say I'm considered the all-round handy-man by just about everyone I know.

What I mean though is, as you said, any one topic is quite huge. I'm diving deeper into networking ATM, but I mean that is a whole subject of it's own, as is graphics tech, design, audio tech, etc. I found long ago that you can only go so deep into any one subject without specialising because of time constraints, but I keep coming across people that seem to have delved so deep into some subjects that it makes me wonder how they afford the time!:twitch:

EDIT: by the way, he did answer my email right away. He said (among other things) that he doesn't want to get into talking about it too soon again, otherwise it'll seem like a tech that is never being released, because they're quite some way from completion. I understand, but don't quite agree with that approach, that's why I'm saying you guys aught to call him too.

System Name Sovereign // HTPC
Processor i7 3770k 4.2 // i7 3770k 4.2
Motherboard Maximus V Gene // Sabertooth Z77
Cooling Noctua D14 // Intel HSF
Memory 16GB Samsung // 16GB VengeanceLP
Video Card(s) Deciding // 660 DC2
Storage OS (X25-M), Data (Seagate 1TB) // Samsung 840 120GB & bunch of drives
Display(s) Samsung T240HD // LG TV
Case TJ08e // Grandia GD08
Audio Device(s) DT880 Pro 250 ohm // TV speakers
Power Supply Seasonic Plat 1000 // Seasonic Gold 760
Software Windows 8 Pro x64 // Windows 7 Pro x64
I just found this! i am amazed, but would one kind soul sum um this thread to me!? Hehe
Thanks!

System Name inferKNIGHT
Cooling Corsair H100i
Plenty arguement back and forth about whether this is a scam/hoax or not; and a petition that I started to try and get AMD to work with these guys to further the tech (check my sig).

EDIT: love the avie douglatins! ROTFL!

System Name RemixedBeast-NX
Processor Intel Xeon E5-2690 @ 2.9Ghz (8C/16T)
Motherboard Dell Inc. 08HPGT (CPU 1)
Cooling Dell Standard
Memory 24GB ECC
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Nvidia RTX2060 6GB
Storage 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD//2TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster P2350 23in @ 1920x1080 + Dell E2013H 20 in @1600x900
Case Dell Precision T3600 Chassis
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 // Fiio E7 Amp/DAC
Power Supply 630w Dell T3600 PSU
Mouse Logitech G700s/G502
Keyboard Logitech K740
Software Linux Mint 20
Benchmark Scores Network: APs: Cisco Meraki MR32, Ubiquiti Unifi AP-AC-LR and Lite Router/Sw:Meraki MX64 MS220-8P
stil...... any luck contacting any companies about this? I've had none.

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Keyboard Yes
I'm exactly the same on all counts including my job and MacGyver-like prowess with fixing things. Let's just say I'm considered the all-round handy-man by just about everyone I know.

What I mean though is, as you said, any one topic is quite huge. I'm diving deeper into networking ATM, but I mean that is a whole subject of it's own, as is graphics tech, design, audio tech, etc. I found long ago that you can only go so deep into any one subject without specialising because of time constraints, but I keep coming across people that seem to have delved so deep into some subjects that it makes me wonder how they afford the time!:twitch:

Good luck with the networking. It's a subject that interests me too. :toast:

EDIT: by the way, he did answer my email right away. He said (among other things) that he doesn't want to get into talking about it too soon again, otherwise it'll seem like a tech that is never being released, because they're quite some way from completion. I understand, but don't quite agree with that approach, that's why I'm saying you guys aught to call him too.

Over two years, still not quite ready and major players like AMD & nvidia aren't jumping on them about graphics tech giving a 1000-fold improvement? Really? Yeah, let's wait for him to show us the proof.

I'm sorry, but I must keep the skeptic hat on.

System Name Eldritch
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF X570 Pro Wifi
Cooling Satan's butthole after going to Taco Bell
Memory 64 GB G.Skill TridentZ
Video Card(s) Vega 56
Storage 6*8TB Western Digital Blues in RAID 6, 2*512 GB Samsung 960 Pros
Display(s) Acer CB281HK
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro PH-ES614P_BK
Audio Device(s) ASUS Xonar DX
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 750 G2
Mouse Razer Viper 8K
Software Debian Bullseye

Caught it while browsing reddit.

Last edited by a moderator:
System Name PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600
Motherboard MSI B450 Mortar Max
Cooling Phanteks PH-TC12DX, 3 x NZXT FN 140mm, 1x NZXT FV V2 120mm
Memory 32gb DDR4 3200mhz
Video Card(s) ASUS R9 290 DCII-OC 4GB
Storage corsair mp600 1TB
Display(s) LG 27MB85Z 27" 1440p
Case NZXT Source 340
Power Supply Thermaltake 675w
Mouse Logitech G500S
Keyboard Logitech G510S
Software Windows 8.1 64 bit

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Keyboard Yes

Caught it while browsing reddit.

And one unconvincing video later... :rolleyes:

Myself and a few others have already debunked this in this thread. The whole root of the problem is the way they're shouting "unlimited" all over the place. Unlimited = infinity and for that you need infinite power, infiinite data, infinite electrical power etc etc. An absolute impossibility.

Notice how after a whole further year of development, they can only show one cheesy low res 480p video with a dodgy sounding narrator and grandiose music? Sounds like one big pisstake, don't it?

This is bullshit: they'll never release it. It's just a ploy to con more investment money. Remember this, I said it here. ;)

EDIT: All the effects shown here can be done now with tesselation in DX11. Just run the Unigine benchmark if you don't believe me.

System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
coming along nicely, cheers for the update vid cheesy.:D shadows are shit:p

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
Meh, until I hear from a 3rd party about this, it's all still a bunch of BS.

System Name RemixedBeast-NX
Processor Intel Xeon E5-2690 @ 2.9Ghz (8C/16T)
Motherboard Dell Inc. 08HPGT (CPU 1)
Cooling Dell Standard
Memory 24GB ECC
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Nvidia RTX2060 6GB
Storage 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD//2TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster P2350 23in @ 1920x1080 + Dell E2013H 20 in @1600x900
Case Dell Precision T3600 Chassis
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 // Fiio E7 Amp/DAC
Power Supply 630w Dell T3600 PSU
Mouse Logitech G700s/G502
Keyboard Logitech K740
Software Linux Mint 20
Benchmark Scores Network: APs: Cisco Meraki MR32, Ubiquiti Unifi AP-AC-LR and Lite Router/Sw:Meraki MX64 MS220-8P
OMG I can't wait for this!!!!!

System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Memory 64 GB DDR5 6400Mhz
Video Card(s) 7900XTX 310 Merc
Storage Samsung 990 2TB, 2 SP 2TB SSDs and over 10TB spinning
Display(s) 56" Samsung 4K HDR
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.
Benchmark Scores Its fast. Enough.
I can't really explain what I mean other than how I said it.

It's a start point to render around is all, like how it's quicker for a human to draw something if they already have a basic shape already there, a few lines here and there so you know where the eyes should be and such like.

Honestly I can't explain it better than that with text sorry : [

That is generally known as bullshit when it is something you can't explain. Or a flying spaghetti monster. Or many other such things.

All computers understand is math, so for you and I to draw a point somewhere based on a feeling or thought it works, but for a computer the idea is useless and would create more overhead by causing a bunch of underlying simulations to take place to generate the hard math correctly to render what you want.

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Keyboard Yes
Oh and notice how after all this incredibly lengthy development time, it's still just out of reach? Another classic hallmark of a scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.