• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NOIDpad Gaming Surface

No.Identity Pads is a rather new mouse pad maker, but they listened to what gamers and professionals wanted. The NOIDpad gaming surface is a high-quality hybrid cloth mat that offers exceptional precision and tracking performance. For a small premium you can print your own logo onto the mat in an incredible quality. All this comes at a modest price of EUR 20, your custom logo adds EUR 5 to the price.

Show full review

Last edited by a moderator:

pt

not a suicide-bomber
Processor AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile TL-60 (Trinidad)
Motherboard ASUS F3Ka (ATI RS690M)
Cooling stock
Memory Nanya 2x1GB ddr2 667@5-5-5-15-2T
Video Card(s) ATI Mobility Radeon HD2600 512MB DDR2@ 580mhz/486mhz
Storage 160GB on laptop+250GB external
Display(s) ASUS 15.4
Case Asus Laptop F3Ka chassis
Audio Device(s) on-board
Power Supply 1:30minutes battery
Software "genui xp", 'cause i hated vista
if it is that good, i want one :D

System Name Dell XPS 15 9560
Processor I7-7700HQ
Memory 32GB DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1050/1080 Ti
Storage 1TB SSD
Display(s) 2x Dell P2715Q/4k Internal
Case Razer Core
Audio Device(s) Creative E5/Objective 2 Amp/Senn HD650
Mouse Logitech Proteus Core
Keyboard Logitech G910
These guys ship to america? I'd like to give one of these a shot.

System Name Onus
Processor E8500 @ 3.95ghz ~1.25v
Motherboard ASUS P5E Deluxe
Cooling Scythe Orochi cpu, 5x 120mm Zalman red LED case fans, stock GPU coolers
Memory 8gb (4x2gb) G.Skill PC8000 5-5-5-15
Video Card(s) 2x ASUS 3870x2s
Storage 4x160gb RAID 0 Main, 2x 500gb RAID 0 media storage.
Display(s) LG W2600H
Case Lian Li PC-A70B, painted black and other modded aspects :)
Audio Device(s) HT Omega Striker. Klipsch RF-3II fronts, Yamaha NS-A222 rears, Klipsch RC-3II center, Klipsch SUB12
Power Supply Corsair CMPSU-750TX
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64, lots of games, photoshop n stuff.
If they made it smaller I'd get one. My mouse pad is 255x220mm and it's still bigger than I need.

i_am_mustang_man

Processor AMD X2 AM2+
Memory 2GB DDR2
Video Card(s) 7900gto
Storage 80GB+120GB 7200RPM IDE + 250GB SATA2 + 500GB SATA2
Display(s) 26" 1920x1200
Case Antec Nine Hundred
Audio Device(s) OnBoard
Power Supply Ultra 600W with X-Connect
Software Vista Ultimate
man that open ended design aspect is killer

if you want one smaller, cut it :D

[subheading]W1zzard's Thoughts[/subheading]
When going through the review for corrections and I saw the score I wondered if the mat is really THAT good. So I asked Frederik if he was sure about score.

Wizzard: 10 ? it is the best mousepad ever made?
Frederik: yes. It's as simple as that

Even though I'm not that much of a gamer I will buy my own NOIDpad (with techPowerUp! Logo of course), find out myself and update this review.

*coughfreepadsfortpustaffcough*

W1zzard

Administrator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Memory 48 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 4080
Storage 2x HDD RAID 1, 3x M.2 NVMe
Display(s) 30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024
Software Windows 10 64-bit
System Name Commercial towing vehicle "Nostromo"
Processor 5800X3D
Motherboard X570 Unify
Cooling EK-AIO 360
Memory 32 GB Fury 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) 4070 Ti Eagle
Storage SN850 NVMe 1TB + Renegade NVMe 2TB + 870 EVO 4TB
Display(s) 25" Legion Y25g-30
Case Lian Li LanCool 216 v2
Audio Device(s) B & W PX7 S2e
Power Supply HX1500i
Mouse Harpe Ace Aim Lab Edition
Keyboard Scope II 96 Wireless
Software Windows 11 23H2
I have had my NO.IDENTITY Pad for 2 weeks ...... and YES ...Frederik is right....It is the best allround mat I ever have tried......:)

It's definitively the best hybrid mat on the market today. And you get to make your own custom design for only 24.90€ ! which is less than a QPAD|CT large costs.

i_am_mustang_man

Processor AMD X2 AM2+
Memory 2GB DDR2
Video Card(s) 7900gto
Storage 80GB+120GB 7200RPM IDE + 250GB SATA2 + 500GB SATA2
Display(s) 26" 1920x1200
Case Antec Nine Hundred
Audio Device(s) OnBoard
Power Supply Ultra 600W with X-Connect
Software Vista Ultimate
i just bought a steelpad s&S like a month ago

but i'm so tempted to bust something pimp out with this pad

plus the foldability is hot imo compared to the flatness of the steelpad. still a great mouse pad, but not personalized

Shyska

Processor AMD Athlon64 3000+ Venice @2.5GHz
Motherboard Asus A8N-E :(this board limits my cpu overclock ):
Cooling CPU box, GPU Zalman VF700-Cu
Memory 2x512MB PC3200 @227MHz
Video Card(s) Sapphire X850XT 256MB PCI-E @ 605/618
Storage 40GB & 120GB Maxtors
Power Supply Generic 400W
Software Windows XP Pro SP2 | Debian GNU/Linux <sarge>
So how is it W1zzard? 10?

tazzmajazz

a concept by QPAD, a material by QPAD, a package same as QPAD and a product exactly similar to QPAD (natural rubber coated in a plastic tube)
Foxy has been the second in comand @ QPAD for a fiew years and the best friend of the QPAD CEO too...no wonder...

you may even give it 20/10 or 100/10 it will just be a labelised copy of the best mousepad in the world : named QPAD. So let's get serious 5 minits and talk about the "real thing" wich is QPAD instead of that pale copy, it's a shame you guys just receive and review without thinking one second at what exactly you are doing : in one word 'Rubbish'

taZz : a real guy from da real brand , and not a copycat under cover .)

Last edited:
"Reply to Tazzmajazz" From the guy who doesn't think and isn't payed by QPAD.

What you are saying is so wrong and it makes me wonder if you even bothered to read the review. For starters the package that the NOIDpads are shipped in are totally different to that used by QPAD. QPAD ships mats in plastic cylinders, NOIDpads come in a reinforced cardboard box, which is really durable, contrary to those cylinders used by QPAD.

NOIDpad's surface is in so many ways better than the QPAD surface. The NOIDpad surface has better glide and functions with every laser mice I have tested it with(Razer, Logitech G-series and MX-Revolution).

The NOIDpads are in no way inferior to their QPAD counterparts, they are actually better and costs less.

Lets get the history facts straight, what you are claiming is that every mouse pad producer in the world who uses that blend of natural rubber coated with some type of plastic is a QPAD copycat. That couldn't be more wrong, if anything QPAD and NOIDpad are 3M wannabes since they where the company to come up with the cloth pad, which guess what! consisted of a natural rubber base with a polymer weave on top.

If you are the real Tazz, which no one can be sure of, then read on:
What I think is a shame is that QPAD actually has employees entering forums for the sole purpose of discrediting an editor and his or hers work, and trying to scare people in to buying their brand.

I try to keep my reviews as objective as possible, if you have a problem with that then I suggest that you move on and make a blog where you can express your opinion.

Remember you can always mail me if you have questions or constructive criticism.

tazzmajazz

no Struggle

hi and sorry if you felt ofended in any way by what i said, i'm a real person and i'm the real guy, so far a Forum is a free place of expression, it was good to read you aniway, even if i didn't paid that pleasure back with my short and strong post.
As soon as you mention QPAD, like 99% of people do when they review noid, it's something that we care for, may i be employee or not, may i be payed or not doesn't change the simple facts that i have quoted earlier and i maintain it.

Sorry again if you felt blackmailed or discredited in any maneer my intention is point this out there are people struggling for innovations be carefull when you compare QPAD :those last three years QPAD brand has focused on supporting gaming as only gamers could do, with mind, heart and care. It means sharing a passion for the game and the competition, it means webculture network together as gamers, partners and sponsors. When it comes to try products, i would be happy to proove to you that only the real brand provides real security to the user for Quality purpose. Always copyed...never equaled ... but that's my 2 cents ofc i'm proud i work for QPAD and i can tell you for sure that millions of users across the world already know why...

Of course, you are free to write however you want and feel what you want about anything you want to try with your body, no dissrespect but it's reasonnable to believe the forum readers might be scared by me or whoever's advice to "NOT buy Noid or you would catch a cancer" that's not what i said, and it's exagerated imo to pretend i did try to scare anyone i just spoke an inconvenient truth for some...
"Alwas speak truth my son, even if it has to cost you life (...) R.scott"

As a matter of fact i have a blog, it's more like a list of galleries from all the lans throughout the world, it's there : http://www.qpad.se/modules/news/index.php?storytopic=26 you had da words now you have da image, you can make sure it's me and really me, we could go webcam if you like to be sure of that : QPAD has a face, a voice, feel free to mail me if you need some original equipment to tryout.
My job is community manager, and ther ain't no conflict goin out here, just some facts that many of people know, make the difference between the original and fake good ideas please don't take anything personnaly you really do a good job here.
Thank you for the Forum & long life, meet you one day hopefully :D

O.k. of course you are allowed to have your own opinion about QPADs and other mouse mats. I just disagree with what you call "the truth".

The reason why I made the post was because I have to disagree on the final point you make about the NOIDpads being under quality, because that is the opposite of my view on the NOIDpads having used one for a little over a month now.

But I'm glad you clarified your view on the product and my reviews.

Processor I7-7700HQ
Memory 32GB DDR4
Storage 1TB SSD
Case Razer Core
Keyboard Logitech G910
taZz : a real guy from da real brand , and not a copycat under quality .)

so you.. work for qpad?

From your grammar, you're either full of it, not native to english, or just terrible at trying to dis a competitors product, acting on behalf of another company.

we aint no homies, and we likes properz engrish's.

and Nice mouse pads. :roll:

tazzmajazz

like me said, me is da real guy, but me ain't got no pudding native, and me job is not english teacher, the fact u answered shows u did understand me saying what i wanned to say, otherwise maybe u want to talk with me one'o da 5 other languages i talk fluently?
So Dippyskoodlez check chek yourself, b4 you wreck yourself, booyaka!

Processor Ryzen 5900X
Motherboard ASUS Prime X470 Pro
Cooling Arctic liquid freezer II 240
Memory 2 x 16 Gb Gskill Trident Z 3600 Mhz
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 3060 Ti OC
Storage Samsung 960 EVO 500 Gb / 860 EVO 1 Tb
Display(s) Dell S2719DGF
Case Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Logitech G703
Keyboard Logitech G513
Software Win 11
so do these guys ship to USA cause i want one

Processor I7-7700HQ
Memory 32GB DDR4
Storage 1TB SSD
Case Razer Core
Keyboard Logitech G910
like me said, me is da real guy, but me ain't got no pudding native, and me job is not english teacher, the fact u answered shows u did understand me saying what i wanned to say, otherwise maybe u want to talk with me one'o da 5 other languages i talk fluently?
So Dippyskoodlez check chek yourself, b4 you wreck yourself, booyaka!

Yeah, I finally understood it after translating it from engrish, to gangsta, to english.

Good thing I'm fluent in each.

pt

not a suicide-bomber
Processor AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile TL-60 (Trinidad)
Motherboard ASUS F3Ka (ATI RS690M)
Cooling stock
Memory Nanya 2x1GB ddr2 667@5-5-5-15-2T
Video Card(s) ATI Mobility Radeon HD2600 512MB DDR2@ 580mhz/486mhz
Storage 160GB on laptop+250GB external
Display(s) ASUS 15.4
Case Asus Laptop F3Ka chassis
Audio Device(s) on-board
Power Supply 1:30minutes battery
Software "genui xp", 'cause i hated vista
Yeah, I finally understood it after translating it from engrish, to gangsta, to english.

Good thing I'm fluent in each.

well, good for you, 'cause i only understood a couple words :p

Processor Ryzen 1600AF @4.2Ghz 1.35v
Motherboard MSI B450M PRO-A-MAX
Cooling Deepcool Gammaxx L120t
Memory 16GB Team Group Dark Pro Sammy-B-die 3400mhz 14.15.14.30-1.4v
Video Card(s) XFX RX 5600 XT THICC II PRO
Storage 240GB Brave eagle SSD/ 2TB Seagate Barracuda
Display(s) Dell SE2719HR
Case MSI Mag Vampiric 011C AMD Ryzen Edition
Power Supply EVGA 600W 80+
Software Windows 10 Pro
hi and sorry if you felt ofended in any way by what i said, i'm a real person and i'm the real guy, so far a Forum is a free place of expression, it was good to read you aniway, even if i didn't paid that pleasure back with my short and strong post.
As soon as you mention QPAD, like 99% of people do when they review noid, it's something that we care for, may i be employee or not, may i be payed or not doesn't change the simple facts that i have quoted earlier and i maintain it.

Sorry again if you felt blackmailed or discredited in any maneer my intention is point this out there are people struggling for innovations be carefull when you compare QPAD :those last three years QPAD brand has focused on supporting gaming as only gamers could do, with mind, heart and care. It means sharing a passion for the game and the competition, it means webculture network together as gamers, partners and sponsors. When it comes to try products, i would be happy to proove to you that only the real brand provides real security to the user for Quality purpose. Always copyed...never equaled ... but that's my 2 cents ofc i'm proud i work for QPAD and i can tell you for sure that millions of users across the world already know why...

Of course, you are free to write however you want and feel what you want about anything you want to try with your body, no dissrespect but it's reasonnable to believe the forum readers might be scared by me or whoever's advice to "NOT buy Noid or you would catch a cancer" that's not what i said, and it's exagerated imo to pretend i did try to scare anyone i just spoke an inconvenient truth for some...
"Alwas speak truth my son, even if it has to cost you life (...) R.scott"

As a matter of fact i have a blog, it's more like a list of galleries from all the lans throughout the world, it's there : http://www.qpad.se/modules/news/index.php?storytopic=26 you had da words now you have da image, you can make sure it's me and really me, we could go webcam if you like to be sure of that : QPAD has a face, a voice, feel free to mail me if you need some original equipment to tryout.
My job is community manager, and ther ain't no conflict goin out here, just some facts that many of people know, make the difference between the original and fake good ideas please don't take anything personnaly you really do a good job here.
Thank you for the Forum & long life, meet you one day hopefully :D

holy shit lol who is this guy ??? i love him lol give him a full time job at tpu as our resident bullsh1tter omg i could take the piss out of that fake gangsta/jamaican accent (can someone type in an accent? :ohwell: ) all the time :roll: