• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Clubhouse

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Processor Intel 8700K @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Cooling Custom Water
Memory 32 GB Crucial Ballistix 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Display(s) Dell U2412M + Samsung TA350
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Samson Meteor Mic / Generic 2.1 / KRK KNS 6400 headset
Power Supply Zalman EBT-1000
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
get your ass on TS3 highway we got noobs to kill damn it.

Lost the ace in the last couple of seconds. Good game though, and we still won. I love it when you flank the defenders in a rush game, then just start dropping them like Sergeant York. Plug 'em like wild turkeys.

I also like the fact that when you get the lame Specact skins, you can get new stars for old guns. I haven't used the UMP-45 since I platted it. It's a nice change from the G3. The G3 has defined my game since the optics patch, so I always feel a bit guilty and lonesome when I don't use it.

System Name The Venerable One
Processor Intel Core i7 980x 3.33GHz
Motherboard EVGA X58 FTW3
Cooling Big Ass fan pointed at the motherboard with the side panel off FTW
Memory 12GB DDR3 1333
Video Card(s) EVGA GeForce GTX 680 Superclocked X2 in SLI
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256MB SSD/1.5TB HDD internal
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster 2443BWX 24" 1920X1200
Case SK-503 Super Case
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Xtreme Music
Power Supply SeaSonic 1000W Platinum Rated
Software Windows 7 Home SP1 64-bit
Benchmark Scores epic
hit detection was improved in one of the patches (I don't know this for a fact, I just know it's a lot easier to road kill than it used to be)

one thing I would say, avoid quad bikes, they tend to only do partial damage.
It's easier to road kill for yourself because you have been practicing and understand when and when it won't work effectively.

Never been hit for partial damage from a quad. Have about the same success rate with a quad as the CAV J.

So, I just got a 245m headshot with buckshot, and from the Usas at that.

And you seem to not understand that the guy you were responding to was not asking about tracers, or bullets, he was specifically asking about slugs, I could careless if you state where the end comes though. If you asked about Humvee speed and I told you Apache speed, that wouldn't make much sense now would it.
People with good pings get away with this stuff.

It reads you are arguing with me for the sake of arguing with me. Already stated my initial response was all encompassing to end all debate and answer all questions related to bullet drop despite forgetting slugs. I would have mentioned any other form of projectile lacking bullet drop if that was the case. Your vehicle speed example is irrelevant unless mentioning Apache speed somehow answers all questions related to vehicle speed including Humvee speed. LOLOLOLOLOL

Lost the ace in the last couple of seconds. Good game though, and we still won. I love it when you flank the defenders in a rush game, then just start dropping them like Sergeant York. Plug 'em like wild turkeys.

I also like the fact that when you get the lame Specact skins, you can get new stars for old guns. I haven't used the UMP-45 since I platted it. It's a nice change from the G3. The G3 has defined my game since the optics patch, so I always feel a bit guilty and lonesome when I don't use it.

http://img.techpowerup.org/110510/2011-05-09_00001.jpg
I C U found the leader of the scoreboards. Looks like he left his clan, no clan tags. He isn't going to let you take the ace pin, he was going to outscore you no matter what, even if he waited until the last few seconds.

You need SPECACT to earn all 75 plat. Overwhelming majority of people playing this game aren't even attempting that but I like knowing I can reach that goal if I play this game long enough.

Mentioning playing this game long enough, I saw a 50 close to myself on the leaderboards with a .49 K/D ratio. Proof that anyone can reach 50 if you play long enough to score 5.5 million points. Most people that die that much give up much sooner. It's a lot harder getting my K/D ratio to 1/1 now that all my vehicle plats are earned.

Last edited:

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403
People with good pings get away with this stuff.

It reads you are arguing with me for the sake of arguing with me. Already stated my initial response was all encompassing to end all debate and answer all questions related to bullet drop despite forgetting slugs. I would have mentioned any other form of projectile lacking bullet drop if that was the case. Your vehicle speed example is irrelevant unless mentioning Apache speed somehow answers all questions related to vehicle speed including Humvee speed. LOLOLOLOLOL

Ping won't change buckshot to allow that kinda shot, I most likely hit someone at 0% lie in the head and got very lucky.

But sitll he was only asking about slugs, you responded about everything else which people know all bullets drops, like saying the sky is blue. I honestly won't stop responding, because I see you post in here every other month and you do this everytime. You didn't have to respond at all, I wasn't saying you were wrong, or making fun of you, I was informing the guy that you didn't give the information to that he asked for. :laugh:

System Name The Venerable One
Processor Intel Core i7 980x 3.33GHz
Motherboard EVGA X58 FTW3
Cooling Big Ass fan pointed at the motherboard with the side panel off FTW
Memory 12GB DDR3 1333
Video Card(s) EVGA GeForce GTX 680 Superclocked X2 in SLI
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256MB SSD/1.5TB HDD internal
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster 2443BWX 24" 1920X1200
Case SK-503 Super Case
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Xtreme Music
Power Supply SeaSonic 1000W Platinum Rated
Software Windows 7 Home SP1 64-bit
Benchmark Scores epic
Ping won't change buckshot to allow that kinda shot, I most likely hit someone at 0% lie in the head and got very lucky.

But sitll he was only asking about slugs, you responded about everything else which people know all bullets drops, like saying the sky is blue. I honestly won't stop responding, because I see you post in here every other month and you do this everytime. You didn't have to respond at all, I wasn't saying you were wrong, or making fun of you, I was informing the guy that you didn't give the information to that he asked for. :laugh:
Ping sure as hell helps hit detection. I check people's ping that hit me from long range with standard shotty rounds and it is always low.

You presume everyone knows all bullets drop but my educated guess is a majority of people playing this game don't know 100% which bullets drop and which don't. Shotty slugs are a type of bullet a.k.a. projectile and they have no bullet drop so your statement you just now made is not accurate. I already stated I neglected to mention shotty slugs having no bullet drop. I don't see a basis for your retort when my statement was intended to directly answer his question and any and all other questions related to bullet drop. There was nothing vague or misleading about it, you are being argumentative.

What am I posting every other month that I do everytime? I'm doing my best to give 100% accurate advice and recount accurately my actual game play experiences, IDK what you are talking about. Am I not allowed to post in your thread? Is this the no T3kl0rds allowed thread? If I earn more plats than you, can I post in your thread pretty please? Oh wait, I already did that! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Black Haru

Staff member
how much ping affects the hit registry seems largely subjective to different machines. I find that ping affects me long before it affects most others (although not before it affects crazy) I suspect this is related to me gaming on wireless.

had some awesome rounds last night, raised my K/D in a single server, which is pretty impressive. then went to join on crazy, my ping was low but it lagged as bad as any foreign server, ruberbanding everywhere. needless to say, teams were also stacked, with all of the servers clan on one side (along with crazy and triptex) and a bunch of low level pubbers on the other. it was sad sad rape. (not that I didn't pull 14/9 in the last part of the game)

I C U found the leader of the scoreboards. Looks like he left his clan, no clan tags. He isn't going to let you take the ace pin, he was going to outscore you no matter what, even if he waited until the last few seconds.

I never would have known, had you not brought that to my attention. Jeepers, the guy has 40,810,880 points, with a K/D of 3.15, SPM of 261. 2,863 Ace pins. I'm not even sure I've' played that many total games.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled
Just had some great rounds with a friend, Trip jumped in for 2 and we just owned.

Ping sure as hell helps hit detection. I check people's ping that hit me from long range with standard shotty rounds and it is always low.

I didn't say it didn't effect hit detection, obviously it does. I'm saying that it was more luck that buckshot would hit someone that low of health in the head at that range, than it was ping, odds are they weren't even my target, just standing behind someone I was shooting at. The only real difference I notice with ping is the 1 shot shottys are useless, anything else I don't really have an issue, and I live in Minnesota and play 90% of my BC2 time on Euro servers.

What am I posting every other month that I do everytime? I'm doing my best to give 100% accurate advice and recount accurately my actual game play experiences, IDK what you are talking about.

Thats fantastic, the more help the better. But he specifically asked for slug information, not other info, I seen you didn't answer him, so I added that slugs do not have drop, since they are a projectile and you said ALL projectiles have it (and you did not exclude slugs at that time because you didn't know, which I would assume would mean you grouped them in as dropping projectiles). Once again, I'm not trying to call you out on anything, I was just adding to your post to help you and the other guy out, so you knew that slugs don't have drop.

Am I not allowed to post in your thread? Is this the no T3kl0rds allowed thread? If I earn more plats than you, can I post in your thread pretty please? Oh wait, I already did that! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

No one is bragging about medals, or stats, but check my Aces, and every other stat on the list, I probably beat you, if you want to throw around epeen. If you post something that gives false advice, or don't answer someones question, anyone here will try and help them if they know the answer. You don't have the quote them after and argue that you know it, they weren't insulting you, just helping everyone out.

Last edited:

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Cooling Custom Water
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
No one is bragging about medals, or stats, but check my Aces, and every other stat on the list, I probably beat you, if you want to throw around epeen. If you post something that gives false advice, or don't answer someones question, anyone here will try and help them if they know the answer. You don't have the quote them after and argue that you know it, they weren't insulting you, just helping everyone out.

lol kurgan i beat him you smoke him that simple when it comes to epeen, so thats just :roll:

Overall skill lvl

T3klord =318
Crazyeyesreaper = 515
Kurgan = 602

Score per minute

T3klord = 178
Crazyeyesreaper = 181
Kurgan = 230

System Name ODIN
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite AX V2
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Memory G Skill RipjawsV F4 3600 Mhz C16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ventus 3X OC LHR
Storage Crucial 2 TB M.2 SSD :: WD Blue M.2 1TB SSD :: 1 TB WD Black VelociRaptor
Display(s) Dell S2716DG 27" 144 Hz G-SYNC
Case Fractal Meshify C
Audio Device(s) Onboard Audio
Power Supply Antec HCP 850 80+ Gold
Mouse Corsair M65
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Lux
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Benchmark Scores I don't benchmark.
Ok I am back on active duty. What did I miss?

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled
System Name ODIN
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Storage Crucial 2 TB M.2 SSD :: WD Blue M.2 1TB SSD :: 1 TB WD Black VelociRaptor
Case Fractal Meshify C
Mouse Corsair M65
Someone enlightment me. The TS is down or did it move? Whats up?

Back to business as usual.

Last edited:
Processor 2700x under H100i progeebee
Motherboard ASUS x470 prime
Cooling Fans
Memory gskill ripjaw 3200
Video Card(s) MSi Vega 64 ref
Storage 120Gb OCZ Vertex 2E SSD - 500Gb Games - 1.5tb Storage and Media
Case CM HAF 932
Power Supply Corsair TX750
Software Win 10

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Cooling Custom Water
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
erocker forgot to pay or something i dont know it is down tho and with the TS3 thread closed for stupidity ive no idea what the case is but what i can say is im pretty pissed harus server was more stable lasted longer and had less issues then the TPU server did,

System Name FumoffuFumoffu
Processor Intel i7 4770K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z87X -UD3H
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 16GB DDR3 1600 Crucial Ballistix
Video Card(s) Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 7970 OC
Storage 1- WD 500GB 1- Samsung F2 1.5TB 1- Crucial M4 128GB SSD 1-256GB ADATA XPG SX900 ASX900S3 SSD
Display(s) Hanns-G HZ281HPB 27.5'' 3ms Full HD 1920x1200 WideScreen LCD Monitor
Case Corsair Graphite Series 600T
Audio Device(s) Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium
Power Supply Corsair HX 750W Gold
Software Windows 7 Pro x64
Gimmie a sec on the TS server

Processor Intel i7 4770K
Cooling Corsair H100i
Storage 1- WD 500GB 1- Samsung F2 1.5TB 1- Crucial M4 128GB SSD 1-256GB ADATA XPG SX900 ASX900S3 SSD
New Server good for 3 months is:

techpowerup.clants.net
Port:9224

There are a couple of addons to install for TS in the Lobby File Manager. Please install the sound pack and the BC2 Theme.

How to Install BC2 Theme:

Extract the ZIP archive
Copy the "gfx" and "styles" folders into your TeamSpeak 3 Client install dir
Choose the theme under Options -> Design

How to Install

To install the Jon St. John Sound Pack for your TeamSpeak 3 Client, simply copy the folder called "duke" into the "sounds" directory of your TeamSpeak 3 Client installation path.

Example Windows:
C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\sounds

Example Linux:
/path/to/applications/TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_x86/sounds

Now you should be able to select the sound pack under Options -> Settings -> Notifications.

There are also a couple of Windows Gadgets for both TS and BC2. The BC2 one shows all your stats and Rank and such. The TS one shows who is on TS etc.

Have Fun Cheers!

Last edited:
Processor Intel i5 3550
Motherboard ASRock Z77 Pro4-M
Cooling Thermaltake Performer 2.0 AIO Liquid Cooler
Memory 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600mhz
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 960
Storage Corsair Neutron 256gb Boot drive, ~7tb storage combined on other drives
Display(s) AOC 27" 1920x1080 IPS and Wacom Cintiq 13" HD
Case Fractal Design Node 804
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD audio, Pyle Pro PTA2 Amp, Sony SS-B3000 Speakers, Sennheiser HD595 headphones
Power Supply Antec 750W "High Current Gamer"
Mouse SteelSeries Diablo 3
Keyboard Rosewill Mechanical with cherry black keys
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64
One of the rounds i played with triptex, was so dumb, i felt like it was me and trip vs the other team. though, he left not too long into game, i almost followed, but one guy on their team was pissing me off, so i stayed and targeted him. came out ace, even though we lost, very badly. Made me happy that i nudged ace out from that guy on the other team, he was really getting on my nerves, lol.

System Name Wopper
Processor Intel i5 3570 @ 4.2 Ghz
Motherboard ASRock Z77 Extreme4
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Video Card(s) eVGA GTX 760 3Gb w/acx cooling
Storage 120Gb Evo SSD + 2 GB Games + 1.5 TB Data
Display(s) ViewSonic VX2268WM 22-Inch 120 Hz 3D-Ready
Case Antec P182
Audio Device(s) Realtec onboard
Power Supply Antec TruePower New 550W
Software Windows 8.1 Pro
twitter.com/Battlefield: "Battlefield Facts: 128 326 800 Dogtags have been taken across all three platforms! #BFBC2"

System Name ODIN
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Case Fractal Meshify C
Mouse Corsair M65
erocker forgot to pay or something i dont know it is down tho and with the TS3 thread closed for stupidity ive no idea what the case is but what i can say is im pretty pissed harus server was more stable lasted longer and had less issues then the TPU server did,

You can read the thread to see why he closed it. He may open it back up later, who knows.

This is not a stability issue, its not like the server dies daily.

cadaveca

My name is Dave
There was no need for the TS server without me.

The stability problem would be how stable my time is, and how much I can be there. I do not have the time for TS = no TS.

:nutkick:

J/K.

As if. Erocker paid out of his own pocket for many months of server time, maybe some contribution from the other users could have kept it alive. KRD has ya'all covered.

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Processor i5 3570K 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asrock Z77 Extreme 3
Cooling Apogee HD White/XSPC Razer blocks
Memory 8GB Samsung Green 1600
Video Card(s) 2 x GTX 670 4GB
Storage 2 x 120GB Samsung 830
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Power Supply Seasonic Platinum 760
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Keyboard Ducky Pro MX Black
Software Windows 8.1 x64
Ok I am back on active duty. What did I miss?

In MT Alex news he damn near won the Ace Pin away from the present head of the PC leaderboard and then in a fun round last night I managed to knife him right in the face. :p

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled
Good day for TPU, poor highway was on other team solo most of the games.

And I lost a bet with Crazy, so I pad to PP him the money for a double cheese burger, lol.

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Cooling Custom Water
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
lol these are the days im glad i get put on the SHIT team totally worth it for a burger man :toast:

Processor Intel i7 4770K
Cooling Corsair H100i
Ill be off work around 9PM CST.
I will try to play tonight too!
Hope to see you on TS! ^_^

Processor 2700x under H100i progeebee
Motherboard ASUS x470 prime
Cooling Fans
Memory gskill ripjaw 3200