• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield 3 Clubhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Processor i5 3570K 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asrock Z77 Extreme 3
Cooling Apogee HD White/XSPC Razer blocks
Memory 8GB Samsung Green 1600
Video Card(s) 2 x GTX 670 4GB
Storage 2 x 120GB Samsung 830
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Power Supply Seasonic Platinum 760
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Keyboard Ducky Pro MX Black
Software Windows 8.1 x64
It's possible to play the Alpha now, it's not possible to play the final game. I want to play now, so I want the Alpha.

Certainly understand where you're coming from but it's not even really ready...

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Software Windows 8.1 x64
And you know this how? I haven't heard a peep outside of a few people confirming they got invites and some shit about "testing community features".

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403
And you know this how? I haven't heard a peep outside of a few people confirming they got invites and some shit about "testing community features".

I would kick the ass of those community features

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Software Windows 8.1 x64
You're holding out on me! Though that was pretty funny.

Oh btw Kurgan I'm still looking for info on the technical details of how this was possible exactly but the latest Forgotten Hope 2 patch includes support for 126 player servers. And there is one up. Except it's in Finland. And that mod suffers from a serious lack of (North American) players as it is. And I have yet to see El Alamein though may be in rotation.

Update: 120 players at the moment (evening in Europe which is where most of the playerbase is, unfortunately for people like me):

http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?=undefined&vars=gamevariant=fh2&game=bf2

Last edited:
you're holding out on me!

Though that was pretty funny.

Oh btw kurgan i'm still looking for info on the technical details of how this was possible exactly but the latest forgotten hope 2 patch includes support for 126 player servers. And there is one up. Except it's in finland. And that mod suffers from a serious lack of players as it is. And i have yet to see el alamein though may be in rotation.

Update: 113 players at the moment (evening in europe which is where most of the playerbase is, unfortunately for people like me):

http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?=undefined&vars=gamevariant=fh2&game=bf2

goddamnit now i have to reinstall again...

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Software Windows 8.1 x64
Haha. The new "Battle Of The Bulge" maps are sweeet! Lots if tweaks and improvements in 2.4 too.

Glory Glory What A Helluva Way To Die
He Ain't Gonna Jump No More!
:D

System Name Wopper
Processor Intel i5 3570 @ 4.2 Ghz
Motherboard ASRock Z77 Extreme4
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Video Card(s) eVGA GTX 760 3Gb w/acx cooling
Storage 120Gb Evo SSD + 2 GB Games + 1.5 TB Data
Display(s) ViewSonic VX2268WM 22-Inch 120 Hz 3D-Ready
Case Antec P182
Audio Device(s) Realtec onboard
Power Supply Antec TruePower New 550W
Software Windows 8.1 Pro
GamingExaminer - Battlefield 3 Interview with Karl Magnus Troedsson, VP and GM, DICE

25 JUL 2011 BY BRENDAN VAN DER VLIST IN FEATURED NEWS, GAMING HEADLINES, INTERVIEWS / 1 COMMENT

Blockbuster title, Battlefield 3, is creeping ever closer to that October release that we all eagerly await, with the title of King of First Person Shooters directly in its sights.I recently had the chance to interview DICE VP and General Manager, Karl Magnus Troedsson, about Battlefield 3′s excellent showing at E3 2011, multiplayer pressures and console gamers fears for Battlefield 3.

Gaming Examiner: A lot is being said in regards to the whole Battlefield 3 vs. Modern Warfare 3 showdown due to both games releasing very closely to each other. Based off what has been seen of both games so far, you must be feeling confident of taking over the FPS crown. What are your feelings on the whole match up?

Karl Magnus Troedsson: It’s going to be an interesting autumn that’s for sure! We’re 100% focused on finishing the game and want to deliver the best Battlefield game ever this holiday, and really do not spend much time worrying about what our competitors are doing.

GE: Battlefield 3 made a very strong showing at E3 2011, picking up over 40 awards. I imagine this would have a huge effect on the development team. How has this got the team feeling leading up to the final stages of development?

KMT: We’re extremely pleased with the outcome of E3 this year and the awards and accolades that followed have had a really positive impact on the team and the entire studio. When you invest so much time and energy into one game it’s always very uplifting to read that people enjoy what they saw and played.

GE: The Frostbite 2 engine is, from all accounts, an absolutely amazing piece of technology. How is it working with this new engine in comparison to the previous Frostbite engine?

KMT: Frostbite 2 has made some really big progress since the first installment we used for the first time in Battlefield: Bad Company. Things like streaming, better workflows and pipelines speeds up iteration times which leads to higher quality and more polish. The new lighting and animation definitely makes it easier to create a prettier game as well. This in combination with the more classic Battlefield elements like the possibilities of large scale maps, great destruction and advanced vehicle physics makes for a much better platform to build a game on. At the same time it’s more or less an entire new engine and that always come with some challenges when creating a game.

GE: Bad Company 2 had an entertaining and rather quirky storyline with memorable characters. Can we expect the same tone for Battlefield 3, or is realism and grittiness the name of the game here?

KMT: With Battlefield 3 we decided to take a step away from some of the more slapstick elements in the story and with the characters in Battlefield: Bad Company 2. We wanted to create something that is much more authentic and feels more plausible. So Battlefield 3 will have a rather different tone compared to Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

GE: For many players, the multiplayer is what Battlefield is all about. With such high expectations from gamers you must feel a lot of pressure to make sure you give them what they want. It seems like you have heard what the fans are saying and responded with what looks like an outstanding multiplayer mode. What are some of the major changes made in this version compared to Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and how do you think people will react to these changes?

KMT: Battlefield 3 is the spiritual successor to 2005’s Battlefield 2. At the same time we’re bringing in a ton of learning from the multiplayer components of Battlefield: Bad Company 1 and 2. A lot of the changes we’ve made come directly from the community with typical examples like bringing back prone and 64 players on PC. The challenge lies in trying to satisfy as many of the online players as possible and on some topics the community is really split. We’re also hell-bent on making sure that both the PC and the console version get their separate love, making sure none of the versions are a port of some other.

GE: Bad Company 2 was critically acclaimed for placing an emphasis on teamwork by working with your squad mates. In what ways does Battlefield 3 push the envelope once again?

KMT: Team work has always been at the heart of the Battlefield franchise and Battlefield 3 will introduce a lot of new elements to this. The new suppression mechanic is one example where you and your squad can work together and be successful as well as getting rewarded for it. We also have some other, unannounced, cool new vehicles and gadgets working together in new ways which I believe the tactical team players really will enjoy. This in combination of the social elements of Battlelog making it easier to play together and communicate will take the team play one step further.

GE: Bad Company 2 pushed the envelope in destructible environments. How is Battlefield 3 going to further enhance this feature?

KMT: One key element of the destruction which will take a big step forward in Battlefield 3 comes from the denser, more urban environments we introduce. In these you can take down the facades of huge buildings and expose or take out the enemies entrenched on the different floors.

GE: A lot of the community is asking for details about the Battlefield 3 Beta. Is there anything you can tell us at this stage?

KMT: All I can say at the moment is that our Beta will take place in September, as announced at E3. We’ll have more details soon.

GE: What do you say to the gamers who have expressed their displeasure over the console version being limited to 30 FPS and 720p resolution?

KMT: Console gamers shouldn’t worry about this, this topic is discussed out of proportions. For those tech-savvy enough to have looked into the actual resolution of their console games it won’t come as a surprise that a lot of console games today do not run at 1080p but rather 720p. We’ve done this for our last games and we believe it can still look amazing. When people ask for 1080p they don’t see the compromises that would be needed to get there. As for the frame-rate we’ve made a conscious decision to stick with 30 FPS on console. It’s not a technical problem with getting our game to run in 60 FPS but we do this in favour of the large amount of players, large scale maps, huge amount of vehicles, full on destruction and so on. The pace in Battlefield is slightly slower than some other twitchy shooters of today which lends itself well to this frame-rate.

GE: What would be considered a success for Battlefield 3?

KMT: That the people who play the game tell us that they enjoy it!

I’d like to take this time to thank Karl Magnus Troedsson for taking the time to complete this interview. Also thank you to the the PR team at EA Australia for helping me to obtain this interview.

Battlefield 3 is released on October 25th, 2011 in the United States and October 27th, 2011 in Australia.

System Name Wopper
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Case Antec P182
Software Windows 8.1 Pro
New Battlefield Blog Post: Questions and answers on the Alpha trial and Beta.

BY: zh1nt0 POSTED: Jul 25, 2011, 11:16AM

Hello folks! I´ve been getting many questions on twitter regarding the Alpha Trial and also the upcoming beta which was announced at E3 to be in September.

It´s amazing that so many people want to share their experience and are so keen on playing Battlefield 3.

Here are som questions and answers you might find useful :):

How can I get into the Alpha Trial?

It is a highly tech focused test period where the main purpose is to do a number of server related tests in preparation for game launch requiring a set amount of players online to ensure the final experience is as much fun and easy as possible.

Is this the Beta promised to buyers of Medal of Honor: Limited Edition?

No, this is an Alpha Trial, meaning this software is still not at the "Beta" development milestone. The Open Beta will start in September. The exact date for when Medal of Honor: Limited Edition players can join the Beta will be announced at a later date.

Can I join the Battlefield 3 Closed Alpha Trial?

The Alpha is a closed test and by invitation only. If you'd like to have a chance to be called upon make sure to register for our newsletter and ensure your Veteran status is up to date.
We are also not giving away keys to the Alpha Trial on any of our social networking platforms.

Recently a Medal of Honor: Limited Edition Beta newsletter went out to users. What is that all about?

Well, that newsletter says you are entitled to play the beta in September. It is however not a ticket or a code. If you purchased a copy of Medal of Honor with the Battlefield 3 Beta sticker on it, you are eligible for the Beta. If you have not received the newsletter, make sure you opt in on your EA Profile to receive them. Also, if you haven´t received the newsletter and own a copy of Medal of Honor: Limited edition, you are eligible to play in the beta.*

If you have any questions regarding this blog post, feel free to contact me on www.twitter.com/zh1nt0

*Not second hand copies.

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
How can I get into the Alpha Trial?

It is a highly tech focused test period where the main purpose is to do a number of server related tests in preparation for game launch requiring a set amount of players online to ensure the final experience is as much fun and easy as possible.

See what he did there???

He avoided answering the question like a politician boss

System Name Wopper
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Case Antec P182
Software Windows 8.1 Pro
German gamespot video interview - The interview is all English, skip the host's German monologues...

GameSpot way: Battlefield 3 at DICE

GameSpot was on the way in Stockholm and has looked at DICE Battlefield 3. With this video we start our new format "Game Zone on the road" where we want to give you a peek behind the scenes. No panic: Too serious we take it yourself

Mindweaver

Moderato®™
Staff member
System Name Tower of Power / Sechs
Processor i7 14700K / i7 5820k @ 4.5ghz
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4 / X99S GAMING 7
Cooling CM MasterLiquid ML360 Mirror ARGB Close-Loop AIO / CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Extreme
Memory CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600 / G.Skill DDR4 2800 16GB 4x4GB
Video Card(s) ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4070 Ti / ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 V2 OC Edition
Storage 4x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2, 2x Crucial 1TB SSD / Samsung 870 PRO 500GB M.2
Display(s) Samsung 32" Odyssy G5 Gaming 144hz 1440p, ViewSonic 32" 72hz 1440p / 2x ViewSonic 32" 72hz 1440p
Case Phantek "400A" / Phanteks “Enthoo Pro series”
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC4080 / Azalia Realtek ALC1150
Power Supply Corsair RM Series RM750 / Corsair CXM CX600M
Mouse Glorious Gaming Model D Wireless / Razer DeathAdder Chroma
Keyboard Glorious GMMK with box-white switches / Keychron K6 pro with blue swithes
VR HMD Quest 3 (128gb) + Rift S + HTC Vive + DK1
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 / Windows 10 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores Yes
Can anyone who has alpha confirm wither or not you have to have Origins installed to install the alpha build?

InnocentCriminal

Resident Grammar Amender
System Name BeeR 6
Processor Intel Core i7 3770K*
Motherboard ASUS Maximus V Gene (1155/Z77)
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 16GB Samsung Green 1600MHz DDR3**
Video Card(s) 4GB MSI Gaming X RX480
Storage 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD
Display(s) 27" Samsung C27F591FDU
Case Fractal Design Arc Mini
Power Supply Corsair HX750W
Software 64bit Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores *@ 4.6GHz **@ 2133MHz

brandonwh64

Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!
I know this has been asked for a long time BUT!!

WHY CAN I NOT CHANGE MY BF2142 or BF2 passwords anymore!! WTF EA!

System Name LenovoⓇ ThinkPad™ T430
Processor IntelⓇ Core™ i5-3210M processor (2 cores, 2.50GHz, 3MB cache), Intel Turbo Boost™ 2.0 (3.10GHz), HT™
Motherboard Lenovo 2344 (Mobile Intel QM77 Express Chipset)
Cooling Single-pipe heatsink + Delta fan
Memory 2x 8GB KingstonⓇ HyperX™ Impact 2133MHz DDR3L SO-DIMM
Video Card(s) Intel HD Graphics™ 4000 (GPU clk: 1100MHz, vRAM clk: 1066MHz)
Storage SamsungⓇ 860 EVO mSATA (250GB) + 850 EVO (500GB) SATA
Display(s) 14.0" (355mm) HD (1366x768) color, anti-glare, LED backlight, 200 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 300:1 co
Case ThinkPad Roll Cage (one-piece magnesium frame)
Audio Device(s) HD Audio, RealtekⓇ ALC3202 codec, DolbyⓇ Advanced Audio™ v2 / stereo speakers, 1W x 2
Power Supply ThinkPad 65W AC Adapter + ThinkPad Battery 70++ (9-cell)
Mouse TrackPointⓇ pointing device + UltraNav™, wide touchpad below keyboard + ThinkLight™
Keyboard 6-row, 84-key, ThinkVantage button, spill-resistant, multimedia Fn keys, LED backlight (PT Layout)
Software MicrosoftⓇ WindowsⓇ 10 x86-64 (22H2)
Damn, I don't remeber my passwords! Where is that paper!!!

WHY CAN I NOT CHANGE MY BF2142 or BF2 passwords anymore!! WTF EA!
LOL, whut? OH SH-

System Name Wopper
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Case Antec P182
Software Windows 8.1 Pro
zh1nt0 answering some questions on the Hell forums:

Daniel Matros wrote on 2011-07-26 @ 10:45 in the forums:

Since commander has been dropped, what sort of tools we can expect for strategy and team organization in Battlefield 3?

What we experienced with commander mode was that it wasn´t fun or entertaining enough. Only 2 people directing combat isn´t really what we are looking for in BF3. We want people to be able to direct the combate with their teammates on the battlefield in a more active way. Everyone should play a key role on the Battlefield. That´s why commander mode has been moved down so everyone can take part in form of gadgets, customizations and so on. Can´t reveal the gadgets just yet.

Some features, such as 3D-spotting and kill-cams are either loved or hated within the community. Will you let the servers have control over this kind of features, so players can tailor their experience, or do you believe you can come up with a solution that everybody find enjoyable?

@demize99

Latency-related hit registration is a major problem in all Battlefield games. While it's understood that it cannot be entirely overcome, what methods are you employing to mitigate this problem in Battlefield 3?

Releasing a game such as Battlefield 3 requires a good and stable backend to play the game on. Also it needs a stable stats-server and so on. We´re definitely doing our best to ensure that you get a good experience for this.

Could you reveal a bit more details about the vehicle customization? Can we expect to have natural vehicle functions as something you have to choose from, or are the customization options more like additional speed or damage?

vehicles will as always play an important role in Battlefield and is also one of the key tactical choices you can use to decide the outcome in many matches. There will be 3 slots for customization. Can´t say more than that until we are ready to reveal more.

What sort of approach you are taking with sniping in Battlefield 3? Do you believe the sniper-rifle should be used from a safe distance as an infantry counter and spotting tool, or do you think it fits better in the front-line action?

Sniping is for many people a very controversial subject. Shouldn´t be though. Since this is Battlefield 3 (the sequel for BF2), we´re going back to the Battlefield formula such as easy to learn and hard to master. Scope sway, hold l-shift for some seconds and then sway starts again. Authenticity.

In many recent FPS games people rather lose and accomplish their personal goals (k/d, score) than just win the round as a team. Do you see this as a problem? Are you going to make any actions in order to encourage teamwork and victory as the main objective?

KDR has always been a factor in the Battlefield games. For some parts of the community (esports) it has been important and for some they haven´t. Teamplay in BF3 will be emphasized for instance when you need to protect your squad leader in order for the rest of your squad to spawn on him. It offers a challenge and a teamplay focus. More elements of teamplay will be revealed. The classical teamplay setup is still there though

Since infantry only mode is returning, are you going to make kit balance decisions based on it, or is the balance crafted around use of vehicles and infantry?

@demize99

Certain versions of Medal of Honor came with access to Battlefield 3 beta, does this mean the beta will be closed for the MoH owners, or will it become public later? Will the beta be Operation Metro or can we expect to see something different?

Commenting on this later. Beta will show a different map.

What sort of communication system can we expect in addition to VOIP? A system similar to BC2 ("Smart Q") or BF2 (Commo-rose)? Perhaps a variation of either one or even both systems?

As of right now, we´ve only announced the VOIP integration on Battlelog.

We already know BF3 will feature the biggest maps we've seen in Battlefield -series, does this mean the actual playable area in the maps?

Of course

Later, he said:

The different map for the beta hasn´t been confirmed yet Still waiting for confirmation . See what happens when you post stuff without having checked with the dev team ?

Last edited:

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.

Where are they?

InnocentCriminal

Resident Grammar Amender
System Name BeeR 6
Cooling Corsair H100i

brandonwh64

Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

InnocentCriminal

Resident Grammar Amender
System Name BeeR 6
Cooling Corsair H100i
System Name LenovoⓇ ThinkPad™ T430
Processor IntelⓇ Core™ i5-3210M processor (2 cores, 2.50GHz, 3MB cache), Intel Turbo Boost™ 2.0 (3.10GHz), HT™
Motherboard Lenovo 2344 (Mobile Intel QM77 Express Chipset)
Cooling Single-pipe heatsink + Delta fan
Memory 2x 8GB KingstonⓇ HyperX™ Impact 2133MHz DDR3L SO-DIMM
Video Card(s) Intel HD Graphics™ 4000 (GPU clk: 1100MHz, vRAM clk: 1066MHz)
Storage SamsungⓇ 860 EVO mSATA (250GB) + 850 EVO (500GB) SATA
Display(s) 14.0" (355mm) HD (1366x768) color, anti-glare, LED backlight, 200 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 300:1 co
Case ThinkPad Roll Cage (one-piece magnesium frame)
Audio Device(s) HD Audio, RealtekⓇ ALC3202 codec, DolbyⓇ Advanced Audio™ v2 / stereo speakers, 1W x 2
Power Supply ThinkPad 65W AC Adapter + ThinkPad Battery 70++ (9-cell)
Mouse TrackPointⓇ pointing device + UltraNav™, wide touchpad below keyboard + ThinkLight™
Keyboard 6-row, 84-key, ThinkVantage button, spill-resistant, multimedia Fn keys, LED backlight (PT Layout)
Software MicrosoftⓇ WindowsⓇ 10 x86-64 (22H2)
Scope sway, hold l-shift for some seconds and then sway starts again. Authenticity.
Oh, but carrying ammo clips isn't authentic? DICE, I am dissapoint.
Where are they?
^This.
Yea I have search the internet and apparently EA has no way of changing your old BF passwords. EA needs to change the profile manager to allow each account to have a "change password" section!
Assuming that I can find that piece of paper where I put the passwords, or the .xls file, I should be ok. But I agree, that something that should be dealt with.
Nope, it'll breach the NDA we've agreed and get us banned.
You've played long enough.
:p Just kidding.

InnocentCriminal

Resident Grammar Amender
System Name BeeR 6
Cooling Corsair H100i
how did you get selected to do this alpha?

I was chosen at random by DICE & EA.

You've played long enough.
:p Just kidding.

I had all of last week off from work and only got the invite late on Sunday. So I've only played a little bit. Got a 32 - 7 KD ratio last night.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.