• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield 3 Clubhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
System Name Aluminum Mallard
Processor Ryzen 1900x
Motherboard AsRock Phantom 6
Cooling AIO
Memory 8GB
Video Card(s) ASUS Strix 1080Ti
Storage SSD
Display(s) Benq Zowie
Case Cosmos 1000
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply Corsair CX750
Software Win10 Home
Benchmark Scores 31 FPS in Dalaran.
I played for a few minutes last night and noticed that I am really, really bad. It seemed like there were guys with LMG's taking me out in one hit. I did get a few kills in, but I had to be Johnny on the Spot to do so. Of course, my ping was slightly elevated.

I didn't mess with any settings, but if what I saw last night was a default medium, that's incredible. The game looks great and plays well. I need to get back into the Battlefield series, because swapping between console and PC FPS is really killing my skill level.

System Name Crisco / Backup
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600 / FX 6300
Motherboard ASUS X570 / Gigabyte 970-DS3p-FX
Cooling Wraith Stealth / AMD Factory
Memory G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR4 16 GB (3200) / G.Skill Ripjaw DDR3 16 GB (1600)
Video Card(s) XFX Radeon RX 5700 8 GB GDDR6 / Asus RX 470 8 GB GDDR5
Storage Kingston 480gb SSD, Hitachi Ultrastar 2 TB, 1 TB Caviar Black /Hitachi 500 gb, 2 Seagate 320 GB
Display(s) Viotek 34-Inch Ultrawide Curved 100Hz 3440x1440p, / 52" Sharp 1080p
Case Coolermaster Elite 430 / ROSEWILL ATX Mid Tower
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD: 5.1 Technics DD / Plantronic Gamecom 7.1 headset/5.1 Digital Home Theatre
Power Supply Thermaltake 750 watt / Corsair 550 watt Modular
Mouse Logitech G502 SE HERO / Logitech G602
Keyboard Gamesir GK100 / Steel Series
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit / Windows 10 Home 64 bit
I played for a few minutes last night and noticed that I am really, really bad. It seemed like there were guys with LMG's taking me out in one hit. I did get a few kills in, but I had to be Johnny on the Spot to do so. Of course, my ping was slightly elevated.

I didn't mess with any settings, but if what I saw last night was a default medium, that's incredible. The game looks great and plays well. I need to get back into the Battlefield series, because swapping between console and PC FPS is really killing my skill level.
Yeah I am going to drop my 1080p set up back down to high. I noticed after I set it on Ultra my K/D really dipped. I'm sure I'm part of the problem, but while it looks great if I go around a corner and the enemy is there he kills me even when I'm pretty sure I pulled first. These are the glitches I'd like worked out before I get the Real deal. I'm probably gonna play the campaign first though.

System Name i7-PC / HTPC / iMac
Processor i7 3820 / Phenom II 940
Motherboard GIGABYTE G1.ASSASSIN2 / M3A79-T Deluxe
Cooling Corsair Hydro H100i / Scythe II (HS only)
Memory G.SKILL Trident X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600mhz / 4GB DDR2 1066 (@800) Corsair Dominator
Video Card(s) GB Radeon HD 7950s 3GB / GB Radeon HD 7950s 3GB
Storage 2x 80GB Intel X-25, 2x600gb SATA, 1x1tb 5400RPM storage /1x600GB, 3x500GB,1x160,1x120 SATA
Display(s) 1x 27" Yamakasi / Vizio 42" HDTV
Case Lian Li Lancool PC-K58 / Antec 900
Audio Device(s) HT Omega Striker 7.1 / Onboard and HDMI from ATi Card
Power Supply PC Power & Cooling 750W / 610W
Software Ubuntu / Windows 8.1 Pro / OS X / PHPStorm / Gaming
just a note: if i'm not around, Kurgan, Scrizz, Mailman, Brandonwh, GullyFoyle & Erocker should have permission to accept member requests to the platoon, if i'm not around. sorry for any wait :) I didn't ask them if they wanted to either, so tough luck for them ;)

we have 25 members already. anyone else playing beta? join the TPU BF3 Platoon!

also, is w3zzard w1zzard? i just want to be sure before i give them admin role, as that would be the perfect way to trick me :)

System Name The Venerable One
Processor Intel Core i7 980x 3.33GHz
Motherboard EVGA X58 FTW3
Cooling Big Ass fan pointed at the motherboard with the side panel off FTW
Memory 12GB DDR3 1333
Video Card(s) EVGA GeForce GTX 680 Superclocked X2 in SLI
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256MB SSD/1.5TB HDD internal
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster 2443BWX 24" 1920X1200
Case SK-503 Super Case
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Xtreme Music
Power Supply SeaSonic 1000W Platinum Rated
Software Windows 7 Home SP1 64-bit
Benchmark Scores epic
You failed kurgans irony test.
Based on his response, he wasn't being ironic. I win at reading comprehension. You failed to "irony test", not me.

Higher kills per minute, lower deaths per minute, higher win/loss ratio, higher skill level, higher kdr, more dogtags (with 2x less than time than you), higher score per minute. I'm not sure what else you want to rate by, that covers just about everything, and no plat weapons doesn't aount to skill, that amounts to almost 1400hours of gametime. (And I don't want to get into pin count, but I got Ace 90 more times than you with 800 less hours in, which says a lot as I only have 550 hours played) Remember we played numerous rounds on the same team the other day as well, I ended every single round as #1 on our team, and was 1 of the only few above 1.0 kdr while doing it.

But I wasn't just talking about me, TPU has a lot of great players, highway, haru, crazy (the amount he has improved is insane), and numerous others. I'm not saying you are bad by any measure, but it gets old seeing you refer to yourself as almost godly when you talk in here when there are many players that are better in almost all facets. We would be glad to have you, but don't act like we should be begging you to join :laugh:
I already rebutted this in the BFBC2 thread. I only need to type one word to you - TANK. I hope you understand now. Since you most likely do not, I will be happy to refresh your memory as many times as it takes. Compare our tank stats side by side on statsverse and all mysteries will be revealed. Tank is the noob vehicle to spam.

I haven't played on any servers that rate your skill level, hence it being 0. Only time I knife is when I'm shanking TPU players, hence my kdr being lower than usual when I was on with everyone. I could easily have more knife kills than you if I wanted. I could be like TimSad and shank the hell out of everyone that plays this game but I like the 60 plat in my avatar WAY more. You are lucky I was on your team, cuz I shanked everyone there was to shank with TPU clan tags. You use knife as primarily your only weapon and don't ride in a tank and see what your kdr is. I was 18/1 the next round after erocker dropped, the last TPUer, and I went back to how I normally play, which is baseraping you. I have the screenshot.

My experience makes the difference on teams with only n00bs that have no hope otherwise. TPU platoon is a much stronger platoon with me in than without. You people are always posting your screenshots of your mediocre accomplishments, blowing your own horn, not me. I have screenshots of when I am literally godly not "almost godly" but I don't want to spam the thread with them.

You make me want to earn more plat, especially since I know your mentality is too small and narrow minded to ever achieve such a thing. You are fortunate I started late on the plat count or I would have all 75 already.

I am still waiting for my invite. I hope the inviter has more sense than you.

Last edited:

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
Based on his response, he wasn't being ironic. I win at reading comprehension. You failed to "irony test", not me.

I already rebutted this in the BFBC2 thread. I only need to type one word to you - TANK. I hope you understand now. Since you most likely do not, I will be happy to refresh your memory as many times as it takes. Compare our tank stats side by side on statsverse and all mysteries will be revealed. Tank is the noob vehicle to spam.

I haven't played on any servers that rate your skill level, hence it being 0. Only time I knife is when I'm shanking TPU players, hence my kdr being lower than usual when I was on with everyone. I could easily have more knife kills than you if I wanted. You are lucky I was on your team, cuz I shanked everyone there was to shank with TPU clan tags. You use knife as primarily your only weapon and don't ride in a tank and see what your kdr is. I was 18/1 the next round after erocker dropped, the last TPUer, and I went back to how I normally play, which is baseraping you. I have the screenshot.

My experience makes the difference on teams with only n00bs that have no hope otherwise. TPU platoon is a much stronger platoon with me in than without. You people are always posting your screenshots of your mediocre accomplishments, blowing your own horn, not me. I have screenshots of when I am literally godly not "almost godly" but I don't want to spam the thread with them.

You make me want to earn more plat, especially since I know your mentality is too small and narrow minded to ever achieve such a thing. You are fortunate I started late on the plat count or I would have all 75 already.

If I used an aim bot like you my stats would be better. You're not that good for a hacker.

Memory G.SKILL Trident X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600mhz / 4GB DDR2 1066 (@800) Corsair Dominator
Storage 2x 80GB Intel X-25, 2x600gb SATA, 1x1tb 5400RPM storage /1x600GB, 3x500GB,1x160,1x120 SATA

what you seem to be missing is we like to play together. it doesn't matter how good you are, if you are constantly belittling others, you're no fun to have around. we aren't tooting our horns because we think we are great, it's that we have a community that is supportive and it makes it more fun to share in that community.

it's all about attitude, and you have a bad one. trust me, if you are as good as you say - just play, and keep your mouth shut about your godliness - and everyone will know it.

everyone knows kurgan is awesome, and he is the most humble player i know with skill behind it. it's not like skill is elusive, everyone else can tell if you are good or not. the difference is we here at TPU don't hold anyone on a pedestal, or belittle those who aren't as skilled.

if you really want to be a part of the TPU team, awesome. just come down to our level and chat like a regular person, and not an FPS god :)

Memory 12GB DDR3 1333
Case SK-503 Super Case
Benchmark Scores epic
If I used an aim bot like you my stats would be better. You're not that good for a hacker.
Aimbotters get caught eventually, they don't earn 60 plat and 15 mil+ points and counting. I hope they weed them out better in BF3 cuz there are some obvious ones in BFBC2.

System Name White Theme
Processor Intel 12700K CPU
Motherboard ASUS STRIX Z690-A D4
Cooling Lian Li Galahad Uni w/ AL120 Fans
Memory 32GB DDR4-3200 Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Aero 4080 Super 16GB
Storage 2TB Samsung 980 Pro PCIE 4.0
Display(s) Alienware 38" 3840x1600 (165Hz)
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO White
Audio Device(s) 2i2 Scarlett Solo + Schiit Magni 3 AMP
Power Supply Corsair HX 1000 Platinum
I want to apply to join, I am far away from you guys not even sure if oceanic servers can join US ones :(. I will be applying anyway on the 29th since I don't have early access.

Thanks for the reply boise49er, I just bought my best friend a 6870 for his bday so good to know he'll be able to play it smoothly. I've also looked up youtube videos of people with the 6870 and a similar processor and so far seems very very smooth on ultra so he'll be stoked.

Origin Real Name: Random Selki <-- can use that to find me if you guys could add me that'd be cool otherwise I'll be sending out invites :)

TheMailMan78

Big Member
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
what you seem to be missing is we like to play together. it doesn't matter how good you are, if you are constantly belittling others, you're no fun to have around. we aren't tooting our horns because we think we are great, it's that we have a community that is supportive and it makes it more fun to share in that community.

it's all about attitude, and you have a bad one. trust me, if you are as good as you say - just play, and keep your mouth shut about your godliness - and everyone will know it.

everyone knows kurgan is awesome, and he is the most humble player i know with skill behind it. it's not like skill is elusive, everyone else can tell if you are good or not. the difference is we here at TPU don't hold anyone on a pedestal, or belittle those who aren't as skilled.

if you really want to be a part of the TPU team, awesome. just come down to our level and chat like a regular person, and not an FPS god :)

Hes a FPS god man. He doesn't need a platoon! HE IS A PLATOON! We are not worthy of him in the platoon. I say with respect to his awesome hacking skills he should be kept out so that we don't taint his haxor abilities! :respect::respect::respect:

Aimbotters get caught eventually, they don't earn 60 plat and 15 mil+ points and counting. I hope they weed them out better in BF3 cuz there are some obvious ones in BFBC2.

They sure are obvious ain't they.........;)

Processor Ryzen 1900x
Cooling AIO
Memory 8GB
Storage SSD
Display(s) Benq Zowie
Case Cosmos 1000
Audio Device(s) On Board
Software Win10 Home

I haven't played on any servers that rate your skill level, hence it being 0. Only time I knife is when I'm shanking TPU players, hence my kdr being lower than usual when I was on with everyone. I could easily have more knife kills than you if I wanted. You are lucky I was on your team, cuz I shanked everyone there was to shank with TPU clan tags. You use knife as primarily your only weapon and don't ride in a tank and see what your kdr is. I was 18/1 the next round after erocker dropped, the last TPUer, and I went back to how I normally play, which is baseraping you. I have the screenshot.

To set the tone of this response, unless you completely fail to grasp reality. You have to apply to the platoon. There is no invite process that I am aware of. Log into Battlelog, search for Techpowerup and click the little "Click to Apply" button in the upper right hand corner of the browser. I'm very sure I read that in Kurgan's post, I'm not exactly sure if you read Kurgan's post.

You really need a change in attitude. Most people that play with the TPU guys are here to have fun and don't want to stroke themselves over ridiculous BS. It's a game, it's meant to be fun. I could give a shit on how good or terrible you are. Just because you have some sort of skill at the game doesn't mean you'll make the team any better.

In case you made it this far I want to say it again:

You have to apply to the platoon. No one can invite you. And the people that can approve you, you've already pissed off.

Memory 12GB DDR3 1333
Case SK-503 Super Case
Benchmark Scores epic

I don't "constantly belittle others", I answer resident trolls talking mess to me and get them in their role. I haven't been in a flame war yet some dumbass didn't start with me for no reason that they can't back up.

If you are so supportive, then shut up yourself with this noob, sh!t PC fanboy nonsense and get on the Master_OrHan train while you can. Get on it or get run CLEAN over by it. I won't miss a spot.

Kurgan is humble? Not yet he isn't but I'm working my hardest to get him there. I know Kurgan rides in a tank a hella lot and your nose is brown worshiping him. You want to eat my humble pie I'm administering to him, by all means I won't stop you.

Don't see your invite yet.

and you won't get it. I started the platoon.
Unless W1zz himself overrides me, not a chance for you.

Processor Ryzen 1900x
Cooling AIO
Memory 8GB
Storage SSD
Display(s) Benq Zowie
Case Cosmos 1000
Audio Device(s) On Board
Software Win10 Home
Mailman. For the platoon logo. I'm kinda hip on the idea of a carebear with the G1 Killer logo on it's chest.

That G1 Killer logo is sexi.

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
I just want to chime in and say that t3kl0rd is probably the most entertaining person this forum has.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
I don't "constantly belittle others", I answer resident trolls talking mess to me and get them in their role. I haven't been in a flame war yet some dumbass didn't start with me for no reason that they can't back up.

If you are so supportive, then shut up yourself with this noob, sh!t PC fanboy nonsense and get on the Master_OrHan train while you can. Get on it or get run CLEAN over by it. I won't miss a spot.

Kurgan is humble? Not yet he isn't but I'm working my hardest to get him there. I know Kurgan rides in a tank a hella lot and your nose is brown worshiping him. You want to eat my humble pie I'm administering to him, by all means I won't stop you.

How much did you pay for those plats? Seriously how much? BF3 still uses PB so you should be good to go for the next game.

System Name Main Gaming
Processor i2600k @4.3
Motherboard Asus P8P67 Pro
Cooling Thermaltake Frio
Memory 8gb G.Skill 1866
Video Card(s) Saphire 6970
Storage 128gb Samsung 830 SSD, 1TB Samsung Spinpoint
Display(s) HP 27" ZR2740w IPS WQHD
Case CM 690 II Advanced
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DX
Power Supply SeaSonic 750w X-series Gold
Software Win 8 64bit
Ok, I know i don't post alot, but Take it Easy people, chill out. I don't care how you got your stats T3kl0rd, as long as people get together and play to have fun, and work together as a team.

Back to the Game on hand BF3 Beta, did anybody else seem to pogo on the ground, like you were stuck a little then would pop out repeatedly? Also, my character would seem to get stuck on tons of little things, small rocks you should be able to run over or piece of root.

Back to the Game on hand BF3 Beta, did anybody else seem to pogo on the ground, like you were stuck a little then would pop out repeatedly? Also, my character would seem to get stuck on tons of little things, small rocks you should be able to run over or piece of root.

yeah, and some falling into the ground and such. weirdness.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
I just want to chime in and say that t3kl0rd is probably the most entertaining person this forum has.

I take offense to that lol

Processor Ryzen 1900x
Cooling AIO
Memory 8GB
Storage SSD
Display(s) Benq Zowie
Case Cosmos 1000
Audio Device(s) On Board
Software Win10 Home
Ok, I know i don't post alot, but Take it Easy people, chill out. I don't care how you got your stats T3kl0rd, as long as people get together and play to have fun, and work together as a team.

That's a pretty common glitch in FPS betas, unfortunately. Make sure you're informing DICE through their forum of the bugs!

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403

Will be nice to see you play again, never seen you around too much for BC2.

Wall of text.

Removing all of my tank hours and every single tank kill (and leaving your tank kills) I still have a higher kills per minute than you and still lower deaths per minute, so nice try. Yesterday I didn't tank at all and I beat you badly every single round :laugh: EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm still at 1.6KDR removing all of my tank kills, even leaving my tank deaths, compared to your 1.13, far shot off.

And as far as TimSad, I have knifed him more than he knifed me, by 2x, so knife as much as you want, it won't help you, it didn't help him. :D

You don't post screenshots, and you haven't ever posted anything amazing you have ever done, all you do is talk, and talk is cheap. You played with us for numerous rounds the other day, me, highway, crazy all outscored you every round, and out killed you. And neither of them were tanking either. You don't impress me, and you never will, your just a bag of hot air, and you remove the fun from this clubhouse, I haven't ever seen someone stir as much crap up as you have. You have played with us before and it was the same results, no matter how much you see it, you will just believe you are the best.

If you want into the club, apply, simple as that, we are all here to have fun, not begging for slightly above mediocre players.

Last edited:

TheMailMan78

Big Member
Will be nice to see you play again, never seen you around too much for BC2.

Removing all of my tank hours and every single tank kill (and leaving your tank kills) I still have a higher kills per minute than you and still lower deaths per minute, so nice try. Yesterday I didn't tank at all and I beat you badly every single round :laugh:

And as far as TimSad, I have knifed him more than he knifed me, by 2x, so knife as much as you want, it won't help you, it didn't help him. :D

You don't post screenshots, and you haven't ever posted anything amazing you have ever done, all you do is talk, and talk is cheap. You played with us for numerous rounds the other day, me, highway, crazy all outscored you every round, and out killed you. And neither of them were tanking either. You don't impress me, and you never will, your just a bag of hot air, and you remove the fun from this clubhouse, I haven't ever seen someone stir as much crap up as you have. You have played with us before and it was the same results, no matter how much you see it, you will just believe you are the best.

If you want into the club, apply, simple as that, we are all here to have fun, not begging for slightly above mediocre players.

System Name Main Gaming
Processor i2600k @4.3
Motherboard Asus P8P67 Pro
Cooling Thermaltake Frio
Memory 8gb G.Skill 1866
Video Card(s) Saphire 6970
Storage 128gb Samsung 830 SSD, 1TB Samsung Spinpoint
Display(s) HP 27" ZR2740w IPS WQHD
Case CM 690 II Advanced
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DX
Power Supply SeaSonic 750w X-series Gold
Software Win 8 64bit
nice one mailman.

To me this beta feels just as buggy as the alpha. Ok, i haven't seen anybody without arms yet, but just the feel from running around seems jittery, and not very smooth.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403

You trolls, sadly he is serious. Overall I'm pretty silent in TS, or even on here about kills and such. But a guy who isn't far above average coming on here and talking like he is better than everyone here when we have a ton of great players, just can't stand by and watch that happen.

And speaking of that, yesterday I found Digi in game, or should I say he found me... twice. I never got to kill :(

System Name Crisco / Backup
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600 / FX 6300
Motherboard ASUS X570 / Gigabyte 970-DS3p-FX
Cooling Wraith Stealth / AMD Factory
Memory G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR4 16 GB (3200) / G.Skill Ripjaw DDR3 16 GB (1600)
Video Card(s) XFX Radeon RX 5700 8 GB GDDR6 / Asus RX 470 8 GB GDDR5
Storage Kingston 480gb SSD, Hitachi Ultrastar 2 TB, 1 TB Caviar Black /Hitachi 500 gb, 2 Seagate 320 GB
Display(s) Viotek 34-Inch Ultrawide Curved 100Hz 3440x1440p, / 52" Sharp 1080p
Case Coolermaster Elite 430 / ROSEWILL ATX Mid Tower
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD: 5.1 Technics DD / Plantronic Gamecom 7.1 headset/5.1 Digital Home Theatre
Power Supply Thermaltake 750 watt / Corsair 550 watt Modular
Mouse Logitech G502 SE HERO / Logitech G602
Keyboard Gamesir GK100 / Steel Series
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit / Windows 10 Home 64 bit

TheMailMan78

Big Member
You trolls, sadly he is serious. Overall I'm pretty silent in TS, or even on here about kills and such. But a guy who isn't far above average coming on here and talking like he is better than everyone here when we have a ton of great players, just can't stand by and watch that happen.

And speaking of that, yesterday I found Digi in game, or should I say he found me... twice. I never got to kill :(

Oh hes serious.......a serious haxor.

Status
Not open for further replies.