• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

BSOD random times different errors

Sinotek

Hey everyone,

I am brand-new to this forum and I am looking for some help. :/ I recently purchased 16gb of dd3 corsair vengeance and ever since then I have been receiving non stop BSODs. It's so bad I had to type this on my phone :/

Any help you can give is appreciated!

Thanks,

Sinotek
Adding pictures now -

DragonBorn

Hey everyone,

I am brand-new to this forum and I am looking for some help. :/ I recently purchased 16gb of dd3 corsair vengeance and ever since then I have been receiving non stop BSODs. It's so bad I had to type this on my phone :/

Any help you can give is appreciated!

Thanks,

Sinotek
Adding pictures now -

Mite be Dead ram stick mite be some ms driver,s ??

Try pulling out the ram stick one by one and just run the p.c. WITH one ram stick installed at a time that way you can find out which ram stick is bad and BSOD ;)

Sinotek

Well I ran mem test and it came with no errors. As i was about to upload pictures my computer crashed so i couldnt upload... I really hate this :/

Sinotek

DragonBorn

Stick about some the guys on here are good with all them BSOD codes,
And why there come up.

Sinotek

I took out two sticks and everything seems to be running fine....... Should I run mem test with each stick?
Before the spds that it had before even though i set the timings to 99924 was 11-11-11-28

DragonBorn

Just thinking why not put your old ram back in the p.c. boot it up see if it still BOSB Just to find out,
Which stick mite be BSOB.

Sinotek

It doesnt :/ I only started getting BSOD after I installed my new ram.

DragonBorn

http://i39.tinypic.com/orkyvr.png

I took out two sticks and everything seems to be running fine....... Should I run mem test with each stick?
Before the spds that it had before even though i set the timings to 99924 was 11-11-11-28

Yes run your p.c. with just one stick in at a time and then run MEM test that way you can find the Bad stick save you a head ark that way

Sinotek

Alrighty I guess Ill do that and then report back my findings? And then call newegg and tell them I already threw away the box :/

DragonBorn

Alrighty I guess Ill do that and then report back my findings? And then call newegg and tell them I already threw away the box :/

newegg sound,s like there sold you a bad egg some where,
Any ways good luck with it.