• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Zero Infinity CPU Coolers Brought to Europe

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
The colored coolers from Zero Infinity are now available for pre-order at Caseking.de. The violet fan blades and accents define the look and feel of these new cooling units. The top model by the name "Free Flow+" impresses with three fans in combination with direct touch heatpipes and dual tower design, allowing it to cool even the hottest and fastest processors with ease.

Based in Hong Kong, the new brand aims to turn the heads of the enthusiast crowd. The name: Zero Infinity. "Zero" and "Infinity" present two opposite aspects for many mathematician, physicists and philosophers , while still distinctively connected to each other.

As a computer enthusiast, the product simply needs to perform and it is obvious that Zero Infinity has chosen to produce an uncompromising cooler with the Free Flow+, offer wast cooling potential, thanks to the design, with three 140 mm fans in a unique blend of black and violet colors.

Two symmetrical cooling towers with 46 fins may hold one fan each, with the third placed in the middle. Such a setup creates a potent and efficient air flow which is also the reason for the name of the Free Flow+ cooler.

With the fins firmly attached, spaced 2 mm apart and completely Nickel plated, the Free Flow+ impresses with a clean silver shine while adding to the overall resistance against corrosion and finger prints. To maximize the total dissipation area, each of the fins are completely covered with dimples.

To transfer the heat from the CPU to these fins, five U-shaped heatpipes have been embedded in the two cooling towers. These pipes have also been Nickel plated and have a diameter of 8 mm. Thanks to the direct touch technology in the base of the cooler any heat is efficiently transfer to the heatpipes of the cooler.

Due to the mounting kit even the hottest CPU are easily kept cool as the unit ships with mountings for Intel 771, 775, 1155, 1156, 1366 and AMD AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1 sockets. Thanks to the three included fans, one may choose which constellation best suites the system, giving the user the utmost flexibility.

While the Free Flow+ takes the cake in terms of cooling performance, Zero Infinity offers a full line of more compact, but by no means less impressive units. The Phantom Knight and Shiva also ship with the cool violet fans and also offer other esthetic aspects. While the Phantom Knight ships with all black fins and heatpipes, Zero Infinity has included various top covers in red, green, orange or violet for an exceptional level of of customization. Thanks to the use of 8 mm heatpipes, even the compact Phantom Knight is easily able to cool all modern processors with ease.

With the Shiva, Zero Infinity even goes a step further by offering to different versions, with one featuring black fins in combination with a violet cover plate and the other offering silver fins and a golden cover. The cooler also ships with a pair of fans and utilizes direct touch heatpipes.

Last but certainly not least, Zero Infinity also offer the ideal solution for low profile systems with the Vesta, as it measures a mere 96 mm in height with the installed fan. Four 6 mm heatpipes transport the heat of the CPU to the numerous fins. As is the case with all CPU coolers from Zero Infinity, the Vesta is compatibly with all major Intel and AMD sockets.

The CPU coolers from Zero Infinity will be available from the beginning of February and start at 27.90 Euro at http://www.caseking.de. An overview of the coolers from Zero Infinity can be found under the URL http://www.caseking.de/zeroinfinity.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

trickson

OH, I have such a headache
System Name Ryzen TUF.
Processor AMD Ryzen7 3700X
Motherboard Asus TUF X570 Gaming Plus
Cooling Noctua
Memory Gskill RipJaws 3466MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TUF 1650 Super Clocked.
Storage CB 1T M.2 Drive.
Display(s) 73" Soney 4K.
Case Antech LanAir Pro.
Audio Device(s) Denon AVR-S750H
Power Supply Corsair TX750
Mouse Optical
Keyboard K120 Logitech
Software Windows 10 64 bit Home OEM
One thing is for sure there really isn't much more they can do with an Air cooler is there ? They are all looking the same .

Processor Core i7-12700k
Motherboard Z690 Aero G D4
Cooling Custom loop water, 3x 420 Rad
Video Card(s) RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming
Storage Plextor M10P 2TB
Display(s) InnoCN 27M2V
Case Thermaltake Level 20 XT
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster AE-5 Plus
Power Supply FSP Aurum PT 1200W
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
One thing is for sure there really isn't much more they can do with an Air cooler is there ? They are all looking the same .
They are made by the same Chinese OEMs... I can already tell most likely who made it from the base and the mount :respect:

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 7600
Motherboard Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE
Memory Kingston Fury Beast DDR5-5600 16GBx2
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT 16GB
Storage TEAMGROUP T-Force Z440 2TB, SPower A60 2TB, SPower A55 2TB, Seagate 4TBx2, Samsung 870 2TB
Display(s) AOC 24G2 + Xitrix WFP-2415
Case Montech Air X
Audio Device(s) Realtek onboard
Power Supply Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 FM 750W 80+ Gold
Mouse Logitech G304
Keyboard Redragon K557 KAIA RGB Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 10
LOL yeah, besides the aesthetics, the only thing that is usually changed from the initial design by the OEM for various partners is the included fans. Although sometimes there's some variation in the heatpipes and/or fins. But that's "sometimes", not "often", or "almost always."

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Motherboard MSI B450 Gaming Plus
Memory GSkill 8GB Dual Channel DDR4-2800
Video Card(s) MSI GamingX RX580 4GB
Storage Kingston V300 240GB SSD + WD Green 2TB
Display(s) ACER K212HL 27" + Haier 55" + Lenovo Explorer Mixed Reality Headset
Case Enermax Ostrog (Red)
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA B2 750W
Software Win10 64bit
One thing is for sure there really isn't much more they can do with an Air cooler is there ?

Let's just hope that price starts to come down.

I've been rocking my Thermaltake Sonic Tower for over 5 years now. I want to get something new but nothing out there right now would be that much of an upgrade.:ohwell:

System Name My pc
Processor Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard Asus Rog b450-f
Cooling Cooler master 120mm aio
Memory 16gb ddr4 3200mhz
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 3x 3070
Storage 2tb intel nvme and 2tb generic ssd
Display(s) Generic dell 1080p overclocked to 75hz
Case Phanteks enthoo
Power Supply 650w of borderline fire hazard
Mouse Some wierd Chinese vertical mouse
Keyboard Generic mechanical keyboard
Software Windows ten
Let's just hope that price starts to come down.

I've been rocking my Thermaltake Sonic Tower for over 5 years now. I want to get something new but nothing out there right now would be that much of an upgrade.:ohwell:

Actually most modern coolers would be a big upgrade from a sonic tower.

The design is well, not very efficient to say the least : ]

A modern dual tower heatsink would destroy it in terms of cooling performance XD

I say this all over the forum, but in terms of temperatures for your CPU did you remember to add 10-15 degrees to the CPU temperature read out?

When over-clocked the Phenom II temperature sensor jibs out.

Processor 2500K @ 4.5GHz 1.28V
Motherboard ASUS P8P67 Deluxe
Cooling Corsair A70
Memory 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600 9-9-9-24 1T
Video Card(s) eVGA GTX 470
Storage Crucial m4 128GB + Seagate RAID 1 (1TB x 2)
Display(s) Dell 22" 1680x1050 nothing special
Case Antec 300
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply PC Power & Cooling 750W
Software Windows 7 64bit Pro
These look to have the same "problem" that my Corsair A70 has. They have such a large gap between heat pipes on the bottom that the two outer pipes barely touch the CPU at all. I've seen better implementations using 5 8mm heat pipes that have barely any space so that all the pipes have a significant amount of contact on the processor.

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified

i like this one, wait for some reviews

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Motherboard MSI B450 Gaming Plus
Memory GSkill 8GB Dual Channel DDR4-2800
Video Card(s) MSI GamingX RX580 4GB
Storage Kingston V300 240GB SSD + WD Green 2TB
Display(s) ACER K212HL 27" + Haier 55" + Lenovo Explorer Mixed Reality Headset
Case Enermax Ostrog (Red)
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA B2 750W
Software Win10 64bit
Actually most modern coolers would be a big upgrade from a sonic tower.

The design is well, not very efficient to say the least : ]

A modern dual tower heatsink would destroy it in terms of cooling performance XD.

I say this all over the forum, but in terms of temperatures for your CPU did you remember to add 10-15 degrees to the CPU temperature read out?

When over-clocked the Phenom II temperature sensor jibs out.

Are you suggesting that the 44c max temps that I am getting should actually be 54c or higher? Got any proof of this temp sensor jib thing you speak of?

Processor 8700k Intel
Motherboard z370 MSI Godlike Gaming
Cooling Triple Aquacomputer AMS Copper 840 with D5
Memory TridentZ RGB G.Skill C16 3600MHz
Video Card(s) GTX 1080 Ti
Storage Crucial MX SSDs
Display(s) Dell U3011 2560x1600 + Dell 2408WFP 1200x1920 (Portrait)
Case Core P5 Thermaltake
Audio Device(s) Essence STX
Power Supply AX 1500i
Mouse Logitech
Keyboard Corsair
Software Win10