• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] Vexatious ITX

Drewburt

To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
AsusF1A75-1 Deluxe, AMD A8 3870K, 8GB1333DDR3 AMD/Patriot mem, 120GB Corsair GTforce SSD, Swiftech MCP35X(pump), EK wb, DD 160rad, DD fillportres, 3x Enermax UC-8EB, SilenX IXP-52-11, Xion HTPC XON-810PCB-RD

Mods:
Once I get the Windows 8 OS running stable will post OC stats.. Got cpu to 3.6ghz no issue but having what i believe are driver issues..

Simple mods IMO, I cut the window out on side door, cut the HDD vent out on other door and replaced with window as well as cutting the shape in the case out so i could flip SSD around to show off.. Cut and drilled for the WC system and painted the whole case Gloss Black.. I modded the psu that came with case removing excess wires I didn't need and replaced fan with SilenX 80mm. My first time sleeving wires used Techflex power blend SuperHero.. When I initially ordered case thought I would have room to run all my wires in the back but that was not a option so had to be run the way they are. To save on space for wiring i mounted a Terminal block behind the reservoir, all three fans and pump wires were cut and fitted to position..

Last edited by a moderator:

Drewburt

Updated

Was having instability issues for three days.. tried everything under the sun to figure out what was wrong, thought maybe it was the new windows 8, but was terribly wrong lol ended up being a bad front panel USB that came with case unplugged and took wires completely out and weaved the cpu 4 pin in with the 20+4 cables :) looks neater but now on a mission to find USB 3.0 for front to replace the excisting holes

System Name FragBox
Processor Intel Core i7 2600K @ 5.0GHz/1.45 volts
Motherboard Asus P8Z77 WS
Cooling Custom CPU loop
Memory Kingston 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) Galaxy GTX 680/Zotac GTX 680 in SLi/EVGA GTX 650Ti
Storage 2 Vertex 3 120's, raid 0, 2 Seagate Momentus XT 500GB's in raid 0, 1 Hitatchi 2TB for backup
Display(s) 3 Acer S232HLX2 in nvidia surround
Case Corsair C70 White
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair AX1200
Software Win 7 x64 Pro
8/10

not my thing, but nice and clean!

Drewburt

Thanks as well was just supposed to be a slap together that turned into more lol

titienzo18

I voted 4/10 because:

not clean