• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

problem with the bios, XFX HD 5450 DDR3

alonlp09

Hi, I have a serious problem, I tell. modify the original bios with RBE, only change the clocks. But did not work the system was unstable. Now return to the clocks original,with the same modified bios. Everything went well to reflash. but the system reboots constantly :banghead:. Not find the original bios, nowhere. someone please help me .My vga is the Xfx 5450 512 MB DDR3 (xfx-545x-yrh2)

PD: typic not save the original bios. and the review each bios in the vga data base, but none works. help me

fullinfusion

Vanguard Beta Tester
Im sure some one here has a bios for ya..

Maybe make a thread asking for it... and like the above mentioned.... sucked you never backed up your original bios... Lesson hard learned :eek:

Good luck

alonlp09

well guss you learned to backup you're bios before making changes .... like RBE tells you to do
I can't find a bios for that Card any-ware DDR3 != GDDR3 so a GDDR bios won't work
try contacting XfX
http://xfxforce.com/en-gb/Help/Support.aspx

is the first thing I did. But here's the great response xfx support.:shadedshu
Hi, what did you change in RBE?. These cards aren´t made any longer so don´t have the bioses readily available. If it´s just the clock speeds you can get the current bios on the card. Then edit the clock speeds ad re-flash the card.

CaptainFailcon

is the first thing I did. But here's the great response xfx support.:shadedshu
Hi, what did you change in RBE?. These cards aren´t made any longer so don´t have the bioses readily available. If it´s just the clock speeds you can get the current bios on the card. Then edit the clock speeds ad re-flash the card.

totally you're fault
post the bios you modded here and ill see if I can unfuck it

SAME PROBLEM AS ORIGINAL POSTER:

Techpowerup, I write to you today making a desperate plea for help. I am a missionary currently deployed in the country of El Salvador and have very limited resources to acquire a new card.

What happens is the follow. I have a 1 month old ATI Radeon 5450 HD-545X-ZHF2 with 1GB DDR3 I purchased from a local computer store. I went back to them for warranty claim but denied my claim.

THerefore I beg you to please assist me with the following and if you cannot help PLEASE ask you POC`s if they can help me. I was messing around with RBE (Bios editor) and forgot to back up card. Now I have no video upon booting up whatsoever.

I ask if you can please supply me with the ORIGINAL BIOS for my card. That is it. I looked for it in your files area but it is not there. Now, if you do not have it, can you please contact someone who may have one please? I have ultra important data in my desktop I need to access for our work. If you can, email me the original bios or some that may work for my card.

Rest asssure, your assitance will be known and all my missionary friends and public media whom I encounter on a daily basis will know that thanks to you our work is still possible. Once again, I have a 1GB ATII 5450 XFX. Please email me BIOS files to my email address job1925a@gmail.com -Douglas Thompson