• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

MAINGEAR Offers the Fastest Gaming PCs with NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN Graphics

MAINGEAR, an award-winning custom PC builder whose name is known for building quality custom desktops, laptops, and workstations will add the new NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan GPU to the award-winning SHIFT, F131 and Potenza desktops.

Leveraging NVIDIA's Kepler technology, the GeForce GTX TITAN is the fastest single GPU with 3-way NVIDIA SLI and offers the best in PC gaming experience with up to 4K resolution and supports up to 4 monitors concurrent. The TITAN card offers two dual-link DVI, HDMI and Display Port 1.2 and also supports Microsoft DirectX 11.1 API and is NVIDIA 3D vision-Ready, SLI-Ready.

Available in single, dual or 3-way SLI in the SHIFT or single and dual configurations in the F131 or single card in the Potenza, all of these systems utilize the unique chassis design where the motherboard is rotated 90 degrees to exhaust hot air out the top of the chassis. The cool air is easily brought in from the bottom, making for a quieter, more reliable, and simply better performing PC. The combination of the new NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN graphics in MAINGEAR desktops offers a superior combination of power, performance, efficiency, control, and acoustics that PC gamers need for premium PC gaming.

"We've always been proud to partner with Wallace and MAINGEAR," says Scott Herkelman, general manager of the GeForce business unit at NVIDIA. "GeForce GTX TITAN is designed for the world's fastest PC gaming platforms, and MAINGEAR PCs deliver the top-of-the-line experience PC gamers demand."

"MAINGEAR systems with TITAN deliver extreme power and efficiency that PC gamers demand." says Wallace Santos, CEO and founder of MAINGEAR. "This GPU solution offer gamers the ultimate in GPU graphics provides a smoother and richer pc experience in single, dual and 3-way SLI configurations."

The NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN graphics card will be available on the SHIFT, F131 and Potenza on February 21, 2013. All MAINGEAR products are supported with lifetime labor and phone support in the US, along with one to three year hardware warranty options.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

I will be in the market next month to replace my 3.5 year old Alienware PC. They a good company to deal with? Looking to buy, not build. Around $2k intel system.

I will be in the market next month to replace my 3.5 year old Alienware PC. They a good company to deal with? Looking to buy, not build. Around $2k intel system.

They're in the news here alot, but there again who isn't.... Why not make a post on the forum and build your own, more 'bang for your buck' as they say.

I'm interested in the closest case. I know the far ones are FT03, but what's the closest one? It's like a mix between the FT02 and FT03, FT02.5?

Yeah, sure. Maingear, Origin, they're all good. Check their stats for your favorite build. :)

System Name Harley
Processor Intel core i7 3820
Motherboard ASRock Extreme6 X79
Cooling NZXT Kraken X60
Memory Geil Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600+ 16GB
Video Card(s) EVGA SuperClocked GTX Titan
Storage OCZ Vertex4 128GB SSD / Toshiba 7200 2TB HDD
Display(s) Crossover 30" 2560x1600
Case CoolerMaster HAF XB - Custom Modded
Audio Device(s) n/a
Power Supply CoolerMaster Silent Pro Hybrid 1300w
Software Win7 64
Would never buy a pre built puter, but boy dat white and green one looks pretty slick.

They are great as long as you don't mind paying double for standard components in slightly modified Silverstone cases

Or if you don't have the time building 10 or more of these...

Processor 7800x3d
Motherboard Gigabyte B650 Auros Elite AX
Cooling Custom Water
Memory GSKILL 2x16gb 6000mhz Cas 30 with custom timings
Video Card(s) MSI RX 6750 XT MECH 2X 12G OC
Storage Adata SX8200 1tb with Windows, Samsung 990 Pro 2tb with games
Display(s) HP Omen 27q QHD 165hz
Case ThermalTake P3
Power Supply SuperFlower Leadex Titanium
Software Windows 11 64 Bit
Benchmark Scores CB23: 1811 / 19424 CB24: 1136 / 7687
Processor Intel i7-10700k
Motherboard Gigabyte Aurorus Ultra z490
Cooling Corsair H100i RGB
Memory 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3200MHz
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming Trio X 3070 LHR
Display(s) ASUS MG278Q / AOC G2590FX
Case Corsair X4000 iCue
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair RM650x 650W Fully Modular
Software Windows 10
Yeah, sure. Maingear, Origin, they're all good. Check their stats for your favorite build. :)

They also regularly run deals. My friend managed to get a PC from CyberPower that was somehow cheaper than if he built it (basically any extra went towards a legit copy of windows). Pre-builts aren't ideal, but they are not necessarily a huge rip-off as long as you shop around.