• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Aliens: Colonial Marines

System Name HAL
Processor Core i9 13900k @5.8-6.1
Motherboard Z790 Arous master
Cooling EKWB Quantum Velocity V2 & (2) 360 Corsair XR7 Rads push/pull
Memory 2x 32GB (64GB) Gskill trident 6000 CL30 @28 1T
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 Gigagbyte gaming OC @ +200/1300
Storage (M2's) 2x Samsung 980 pro 2TB, 1xWD Black 2TB, 1x SK Hynix Platinum P41 2TB
Display(s) 65" LG OLED 120HZ
Case Lian Li dyanmic Evo11 with distro plate
Power Supply Thermaltake 1350
Software Microsoft Windows 11 x64
Lol game is bad?. That's an opinion.
It's worth a 7-8 imho..
Some people are just in troll world is what I think..
I mean since people are allowed to say I am in denial. I am allowed to call them "living in troll world" right?
Sounds fair.. If you hate it.. Stop playing it..
A lot of people who are playing it, actually love it..
I think the gamer world has become a bunch of spoiled brats..

Word is Pritchard is embarrassed over the flames on Twitter. Yeah, ya think? What did he expect?

Yea because you found which one of the million "FAKE" responses from him? Show a link or it never happened.. Also who cares? Of course he's going to back pedal with trolls overbearingly, attacking the game.. People are just miserable.. and misery loves company, that's what i think.. Bashing this game and flaming it will not get you a job, it will not solve your relationship or financial issues.. I sincerely think people are venting on the game, for no other reason than some blow out of proportion sense of entitlement and troll rage..

Last edited:
System Name -aLiEn beaTs-
Processor Intel i7 11700kf @ 5.055Ghz
Motherboard MSI Z490 Unify
Cooling Corsair H115i Pro RGB
Memory G.skill Royal Silver 4400 cl17 @ 4403mhz
Video Card(s) Zotac GTX 980TI AMP!Omega Factory OC 1418MHz
Storage Intel SSD 330, Crucial SSD MX300 & MX500
Display(s) Samsung C24FG73 144HZ
Case CoolerMaster HAF 932 USB3.0
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Titanium HD @ 2.1 Bose acoustimass 5
Power Supply CoolerMaster 850W v2 gold atx 2.52
Mouse Razer viper 8k
Keyboard Logitech G19s
Software Windows 11 Pro 21h2 64Bit
Benchmark Scores ► ♪♫♪♩♬♫♪♭
Yes its bad and not 45-50€ worth.. Max 15-20€

Btw i dont troll, AVP2010 is way better, also aliens act like real aliens and the game actually has some scary moments.

Here its just oh look an alien better get scarred, but scarred at what, that clumsy alien animation? even Doom3 a 8year old game has better scare factor then this rushed port..

Also it looks dull most of the time, nothing like that presentation Demo. And this is the whole point, why show something that's not here in final game and looks at least 5x worse.

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Processor Intel 8700K @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Cooling Custom Water
Memory 32 GB Crucial Ballistix 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Display(s) Dell U2412M + Samsung TA350
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Samson Meteor Mic / Generic 2.1 / KRK KNS 6400 headset
Power Supply Zalman EBT-1000
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
Biggest reason graphics dont look so good is TIme Gate Studios dropped the ball, the game was extremely over budget on memory for the PS3 version so it got scaled back. aka i think the memory usage was supposedly in the 350-400mb range with the console only offering 256mb regardless the games not as bad as reviews make it out to be but people are gonna rail on Gearbox for it for some major reasons

1st 6-7 years to develop the title instead they Do Borderlands 1 and 2 and pickup and spit polish Duke Nukem before throwing it out the door

2nd The demo uses in game assets of the final game but its heavily scripted and makes use of graphics features left out in the final game due to console limitations. Essentially Gearbox tried to save face by redoing one level to show off to try and keep concerns over its development at bay.

3rd You can't give companies a free pass when they suck to execute this is aimed more at you D007 I am glad you like the game and enjoy it. But the simple fact is a greater majority DISLIKE it and feel mislead on the final product. I do have to agree the game appears lackluster the multiplayer is mostly like its only saving grace but as can be seen by Mussells posts in many areas of the world terrible execution and support will hurt Gearbox and Sega's reputations

4th Gearbox sub contracted Time Gate then used them as an excuse. The fact is Gearbox didnt care and out sourced the product it bit them in the ass deal with it. Gearbox deserves the flak they get because they are just pushing blame onto someone else for there inability to execute on this product.

Its a recurring theme with Gearbox if its not a game they WANT to work on or is not one of their IN HOUSE IPs they tend to just toss it out the door and say here ya go.

Overall its a mediocre game not as bad as the press is making it out to be mind you but it certainly has an air of more indie or budget gaming behind it.

Lets face it here it WAS developed by Time Gate Studios

The only positively reviewed game they have ever worked on is Section 8 and its reworked Section 8 Prejudice or w.e everything else was terrible done cash in expansions for the Fear series that Monolith soft threw under a bus canon wise because they were so terrible.

Overall I will pick the game up myself later on down the line but as of right now the cost of the game and DLC is to high for what little is actually there. I am hoping Gearbox mans up fixes some issues and smooths things out however i expect they will try to sweep it under the rug and forget it ever happened.

System Name HAL
Storage (M2's) 2x Samsung 980 pro 2TB, 1xWD Black 2TB, 1x SK Hynix Platinum P41 2TB
I do not give anyone a free pass to do anything and this hardly screams indie..
40 hours already for 50 bucks... I got my moneys worth and some..

Really Idk what to even say to people who say this game feels indie..
I find that statement ridiculous.
I don't mean to sound rude, just being honest.

I don't think it's worth 100 dollars US, that's for sure.. No game I have ever played is..
The DLC might be a game changer and I hope for the best.
I have 40 hours so far in the game so no matter what I got my moneys worth x3 imo..
Most games now a days can be beaten withing 6 hours...
That's plenty of bang for my buck, that I have thoroughly enjoyed.

But we are all entitled to our opinion. Maybe the game will reach a state, where the people who are not happy, will be happy.
I however am happy, not "overjoyed" or anything..
I could write a list of issues and I have on the forums but I find the game fun..
40 hours worth of fun so far and the DLC isn't even out.

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Processor Intel 8700K @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Cooling Custom Water
Memory 32 GB Crucial Ballistix 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Display(s) Dell U2412M + Samsung TA350
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Samson Meteor Mic / Generic 2.1 / KRK KNS 6400 headset
Power Supply Zalman EBT-1000
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
The biggest problem i have is Gearbox essentially trying to say its all TIme Gates fault.

essentially if your gonna take on one of the biggest movie franchises and one of the most loyal fan bases and make a game for them put the effort in. 6-7 years and what we got is nothing compared to what should have been made.

When employees are saying a HUGE amount of content was cut to make it fit that tells us alot.

Again im hoping Gearbox does something again games not terrible its just no where near what a AAA title is.

my Indie point is ive played far better Indie titles that were more fun had better gameplay and mechanics but id say ACM should be around a 55-65 out of a 100 its just not up to par with other games of this caliber.

Im saying this having had a blast with Duke Nukem Forever which i gave a review score of a 6 out of 10 give or take. ACM isnt as bad as its made out to be for sure its just not a blockbuster fantastic game. I say this as i also enjoy a couple of game series that are well honestly crap lol
Dynasty Warriors springs to mind lol.

System Name Space Station
Processor Intel 13700K
Motherboard ASRock Z790 PG Riptide
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420
Memory Corsair Vengeance 6400 2x16GB @ CL34
Video Card(s) PNY RTX 4080
Storage SSDs - Nextorage 4TB, Samsung EVO 970 500GB, Plextor M5Pro 128GB, HDDs - WD Black 6TB, 2x 1TB
Display(s) LG C3 OLED 42"
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V371
Power Supply SeaSonic Vertex 1200w Gold
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3
Keyboard Bloody B840-LK
Software Windows 11 Pro 23H2
Yea because you found which one of the million "FAKE" responses from him? Show a link or it never happened.. Also who cares?

Uh, I said "word is", as in going by responses from those whom actually USE such sites. I have no interest in social networking sites, but I can also see why this game gets so much criticism. That you can't see it and see fit to jump on everyone that points out it's flaws calling them trolls is not only childish, it's pretty much against forum rules, and I'm about to have a word with the staff if you don't get off my back for merely conveying my opinion about the game in a non hostile way.

One would think those genuinely content with their purchase would not be so quick to act like a rabid animal when anyone criticizes the game, thus it's logical to assume denial. It's more an observation than an insult, esp when it comes in defense of all the slams you've leveled toward those pointing out the game's many flaws.

You repeatedly say things such as "who cares" regarding criticism toward the game and even your perception of some of the things you know yourself to be flawed. Why even argue the point if you don't care? Many actually DO care about such things, and are not quick to plop down $50-$60 without first knowing whether it's going to be well invested.

If you actually think your purchase was sound, fine, be happy, rather than jumping on everyone that's giving reasons, and valid ones, for passing on it. You're not going to change their opinions any by it. You're only making it all the more obvious that some don't care much about QC in games given much of what you've said.

To those trying file edits,
A neighbor of mine has this on PC, so I've seen how the whole game looks, and I'm still not impressed with it and feel the complaints are well justified. I also looked in the game files and tried editing his config to set Detail Mode from 2 to 5, and unlike Dishonored where that edit makes a noticeable difference, it doesn't seam to make much if any difference in this game. It still looks nowhere near as good as the demo did.
From what I got from the opening credits, Gearbox is more a producer here than the actual developer.
Found an interesting article posted on the ACM Gearbox forum indicating GB may have taken the money that was supposed to be used for ACM and spent it on Borderlands 1&2, while having TimeGate make ACM virtually unsupervised. When it got back to SEGA it was crap quality and all GB did at that point was fix game breaking bugs and crashes. If true GB is worse than I thought, and could get sued. From the publishing to the producing to the developing, it appears this game was one big smoke and mirrors project. If this is true it was robbed of it's funds, farmed out, and neglected, and it shows all signs of being just that. http://segabits.com/blog/2013/02/16...segas-money-funded-the-borderlands-franchise/

Last edited by a moderator:

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
wow, tempers people.

That being said, I find it quite annoying when some people suggest it's trendy to 'dis' ACM. So many folk were looking forward to it. I wanted a scary, atmospheric game with some element of creativity in the games actual design.

Instead I found clinical environments with no special effects to give me a feeling of immersion and a game style that could simply be me running around corridors shooting men in badly articulated alien suits.

Dead Space was a creep atmospheric game. Parts of Doom 3 had me 'concerned' about what dark corridors I was going down. But this game delivers none of that tension. I think I played about an hour. If a game can't get your interest in the first hour - it's a failed attempt for me.

I loved Aliens when it was released in the cinemas (theaters for you yanks!) and it was a rip roaring rollercoaster of excitement. I've been waiting years for this game since it was first announced. Anybody who has waited that long and sat with the expectations of a game to capture that feeling from way back then, 20 odd years ago, cannot fail to be disappointed by this game.

Processor i9 9900KS ( 5 Ghz all the time )
Motherboard Asus Maximus XI Hero Z390
Cooling EK Velocity + EK D5 pump + Alphacool full copper silver 360mm radiator
Memory 16GB Corsair Dominator GT ROG Edition 3333 Mhz
Video Card(s) ASUS TUF RTX 3080 Ti 12GB OC
Storage M.2 Samsung NVMe 970 Evo Plus 250 GB + 1TB 970 Evo Plus
Display(s) Asus PG279 IPS 1440p 165Hz G-sync
Case Cooler Master H500
Power Supply Asus ROG Thor 850W
Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma
Keyboard Rapoo
Software Win 10 64 Bit
this game looks cool in previews than today release...

HammerON

The Watchful Moderator
Staff member
System Name Threadripper
Processor 3960X
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix TRX40-XE
Cooling XSPC Raystorm Neo (sTR4) Water Block
Memory G. Skill Trident Z Neo 64 GB 3600
Video Card(s) PNY RTX 4090
Storage Samsung 960 Pro 512 GB + WD Black SN850 1TB
Display(s) Dell 32" Curved Gaming Monitor (S3220DGF)
Case Corsair 5000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) On-board
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G5
Mouse Roccat Kone Pure
Keyboard Corsair K70
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Always changing~
Okay - thread cleaned-up of the bickering. Please stay on topic and remain civil. This is the only warning you will receive.
Remember that it is okay to agree to disagree:)

System Name HAL
Downloadable INI tweaks, max settings, no GPU detection required.

Downloadable INI tweaks, max settings, no GPU detection required.
The easy way. :)
(MAKE SURE YOU COPY AND PASTE YOUR ORIGINAL FILES, IN THE ORIGINAL DIRECTORIES, BEFORE OVERWRITING ANYTHING. KEEP YOUR ORIGINAL FILES)

=====================================================================================================
[To those who do not know, the game does not have any newer GPU's added.
So if you use a gpu that is even like 4 years old. You will be defaulted to lower settings because the game does not know what your GPU is.
This temporarily resolves that issue and brings you to max settings, no matter what.]
=====================================================================================================

This is for 1920x1080. If your res is not 1920x1080
Do the following:

Take the files off "Read only"
Search the compat for "1920" & "1080" change it to your res.
Same goes for the engine file.
Then set the files back to read only, apply.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This ini should not care about what gpu you have, because every setting in every batch, is now maxed.

The files have been set to "Read only".
simply drop these files into your My documents/My Games/ Aliens Colonial Marines/Pecan Game/ Config
FOLDER.
Done..
Enjoy..

You cannot revert any settings or adjust settings in game, when using this ini.
It will crash if you do.

Lense flares, DOF and some things like motion blur, have been removed.
I like a crisp picture, not a blurry one, with rainbow hexagons.
The severe blueish haze from mulitplayer in vs on marines, should also be gone from the levels where it happened.
Seemed like it was a low quality bloom issue.
Not sure..
AO may not work..May require gpu tweaking and catalyst/control panel over rides, beta drivers, etc.

See the readme if you would like, no need if you don't.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22985900/ACM3.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/?fpbmg9mf1nzfs2p

PLEASE:
(MAKE SURE YOU COPY AND PASTE YOUR ORIGINAL FILES, IN THE ORIGINAL DIRECTORIES, BEFORE OVERWRITING ANYTHING. KEEP YOUR ORIGINAL FILES)

EDIT: Uploaded a new file with EXTREME delay for body despawn and parts you can be blown into.
9999 seconds for bodies to despawn and more parts you can be blown/chopped up into.
100 bodies can be dead on screen at one time.
The Pecangame file does this. Do not use mine if you do not want that.

Steam forum topic:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/49540/discussions/0/846945955296803069/

SIDE note: 35 years old, saw aliens in theaters as a child. I am NOT disappointed.
Could be better but it's sure a lot of fun for me.. 60+ hours and counting..

EDIT: Updated with new files.
Bodies will not despawn for 9999 seconds.
Bodies can be blown/chopped up into more parts.

Last edited:

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
havent tried any graphics tweaks here. waiting on the game to get dedicated servers.

Morgoth

Fueled by Sapphire
System Name Wopr "War Operation Plan Response"
Processor 5900x ryzen 9 12 cores 24 threads
Motherboard aorus x570 pro
Cooling air (GPU Liquid graphene) rad outside case mounted 120mm 68mm thick
Memory kingston 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ecc 2x16gb
Video Card(s) sapphire RX 6950 xt Nitro+ 16gb
Storage 300gb hdd OS backup. Crucial 500gb ssd OS. 6tb raid 1 hdd. 1.8tb pci-e nytro warp drive LSI
Display(s) AOC display 1080p
Case SilverStone SST-CS380 V2
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair 850MX watt
Mouse corsair gaming mouse
Keyboard Microsoft brand
Software Windows 10 pro 64bit, Luxion Keyshot 7, fusion 360, steam
Benchmark Scores timespy 19 104
avp gold is way more fun then in mp then colonial marines is...

Last edited:
System Name HAL
Well I just broke down and got it. Its downloading now. Dave turned me on to this.....

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=127541833#25938

Has anyone tried it?

It's the same as mine "Mostly" except you have to actually add things manually.
Mine is just dropping in files and you are done, no GPU detection addition required.

Be careful with that Adonys guy.
He says things work that don't, all the time.
He was screaming about how he enabled DX10/11 and he never did.
He acts like settings that don't work, actually do something..
I don't trust people who say things work, that are proven to not work.
End up messing up your configs..
I know mine work, tried, true and tested..

Also with my tweaks you don't have to add any video card. Just drop my files in and you are done..
Annnd with my settings, bodies will not despawn..
Not just 2 mins.. 9999 seconds..
They stay indefinitely..

(Examples of things he has said work that do not:

Smoothing? Smoothing is disabled.. lol
AI "fixes" that just make the AI act like everything is the floor.. Not a fix at all.
DX 10/11 he said was working, It's not.
"Drop particle distortion" does anything? Tested and I see no difference at all..
He had people setting certain texture lod bias to 0 and it was crashing them..

He keeps revising that guide so he looks better, taking out things he told people to do that crashed them, made them reinstall or something else equally aggravating..
He has been wrong a lot..

Anywho, I tested mine..
He just changes shit and hopes no one crashes.

Last edited:

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
It's the same as mine "Mostly" except you have to actually add things manually.
Mine is just dropping in files and you are done, no GPU detection addition required.

Be careful with that Adonys guy.
He says things work that don't, all the time.
He was screaming about how he enabled DX10/11 and he never did.
He acts like settings that don't work, actually do something..
I don't trust people who say things work, that are proven to not work.
End up messing up your configs..
I know mine work, tried, true and tested..

Also with my tweaks you don't have to add any video card. Just drop my files in and you are done..
Annnd with my settings, bodies will not despawn..
Not just 2 mins.. 9999 seconds..
They stay indefinitely..

(Examples of things he has said work that do not:

Smoothing? Smoothing is disabled.. lol
AI "fixes" that just make the AI act like everything is the floor.. Not a fix at all.
DX 10/11 he said was working, It's not.
"Drop particle distortion" does anything? Tested and I see no difference at all..
He had people setting certain texture lod bias to 0 and it was crashing them..

He keeps revising that guide so he looks better, taking out things he told people to do that crashed them, made them reinstall or something else equally aggravating..
He has been wrong a lot..

Anywho, I tested mine..
He just changes shit and hopes no one crashes.

Fair enough man. I would rather go with one done by a TPU member then someone random. Can you paste the text in the ini file here so I can add it to mine? I would like to give it a try. Some things I want to leave on like DOF and lenses flare.

System Name HAL
Located in:
My documents/my games/Aliens colonial marines/Pecangame/config

Make sure you set the files to "read only" after, or the game will revert you.
Also, do not try to change settings in game after this or you will crash.

If you are not running @ 1920x1080 you need to manually change the res in the compat and the engine file.
Then set it to read only..

(If you want to modify my files, make sure in the "pecancompat", you change the settings in every "[AppCompatBucket]" section
Bucket 1 through bucket 5, have to all be the same. You can just copy and paste one section, once you have it the way you want.
Or you can download my linked files and just drop them in. )

That's how I got around, needing to add gpu's to the list.

Enjoy.. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
File name:
PECANCOMPAT:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
d[AppCompat]
CPUScore1=1000
CPUScore2=720
CPUScore3=630
CPUScore4=500
CPUScore5=275
CPUSpeed1=1.8
CPUSpeed2=2.4
CPUSpeed3=3.0
CPUSpeed4=3.5
CPUSpeed5=4.0
CPUMultiCoreMult=1.75
CPUHyperThreadMult=1.15
CPUMemory1=0.5
CPUMemory2=1.0
CPUMemory3=1.0
CPUMemory4=2.0
CPUMemory5=3.0
GPUmemory1=128
GPUmemory2=128
GPUmemory3=256
GPUmemory4=512
GPUmemory5=768
GPUShader1=2
GPUShader2=2
GPUShader3=2
GPUShader4=3
GPUShader5=3

[AppCompatGPU-0x10DE]
VendorName=NVIDIA
VendorMobileTag=Go
0x014F=1,GeForce 6200
0x00F3=1,GeForce 6200
0x0221=1,GeForce 6200
0x0163=1,GeForce 6200 LE
0x0162=1,GeForce 6200SE TurboCache(TM)
0x0161=1,GeForce 6200 TurboCache(TM)
0x0160=1,GeForce 6500
0x0141=2,GeForce 6600
0x00F2=2,GeForce 6600
0x0140=2,GeForce 6600 GT
0x00F1=2,GeForce 6600 GT
0x0142=2,GeForce 6600 LE
0x00F4=2,GeForce 6600 LE
0x0143=2,GeForce 6600 VE
0x0147=2,GeForce 6700 XL
0x0041=2,GeForce 6800
0x00C1=2,GeForce 6800
0x0047=2,GeForce 6800 GS
0x00F6=2,GeForce 6800 GS
0x00C0=2,GeForce 6800 GS
0x0045=2,GeForce 6800 GT
0x00F9=2,GeForce 6800 Series GPU
0x00C2=2,GeForce 6800 LE
0x0040=2,GeForce 6800 Ultra
0x0043=2,GeForce 6800 XE
0x0048=2,GeForce 6800 XT
0x0218=2,GeForce 6800 XT
0x00C3=2,GeForce 6800 XT
0x01DF=2,GeForce 7300 GS
0x0393=2,GeForce 7300 GT
0x01D1=2,GeForce 7300 LE
0x01D3=2,GeForce 7300 SE
0x01DD=2,GeForce 7500 LE
0x0392=3,GeForce 7600 GS
0x0392=3,GeForce 7600 GS
0x02E1=3,GeForce 7600 GS
0x0391=3,GeForce 7600 GT
0x0394=3,GeForce 7600 LE
0x00F5=4,GeForce 7800 GS
0x0092=4,GeForce 7800 GT
0x0091=4,GeForce 7800 GTX
0x0291=4,GeForce 7900 GT/GTO
0x0292=4,GeForce 7900 GS
0x0290=4,GeForce 7900 GTX
0x0293=4,GeForce 7900 GX2
0x0294=4,GeForce 7950 GX2
0x0322=0,GeForce FX 5200
0x0321=0,GeForce FX 5200 Ultra
0x0323=0,GeForce FX 5200LE
0x0326=1,GeForce FX 5500
0x0326=1,GeForce FX 5500
0x0312=1,GeForce FX 5600
0x0311=1,GeForce FX 5600 Ultra
0x0314=1,GeForce FX 5600XT
0x0342=1,GeForce FX 5700
0x0341=1,GeForce FX 5700 Ultra
0x0343=1,GeForce FX 5700LE
0x0344=1,GeForce FX 5700VE
0x0302=1,GeForce FX 5800
0x0301=1,GeForce FX 5800 Ultra
0x0331=1,GeForce FX 5900
0x0330=1,GeForce FX 5900 Ultra
0x0333=1,GeForce FX 5950 Ultra
0x0324=1,GeForce FX Go5200 64M
0x031A=1,GeForce FX Go5600
0x0347=1,GeForce FX Go5700
0x0167=1,GeForce Go 6200/6400
0x0168=1,GeForce Go 6200/6400
0x0148=1,GeForce Go 6600
0x00c8=2,GeForce Go 6800
0x00c9=2,GeForce Go 6800 Ultra
0x0098=3,GeForce Go 7800
0x0099=3,GeForce Go 7800 GTX
0x0298=3,GeForce Go 7900 GS
0x0299=3,GeForce Go 7900 GTX
0x0185=0,GeForce MX 4000
0x00FA=0,GeForce PCX 5750
0x00FB=0,GeForce PCX 5900
0x0110=0,GeForce2 MX/MX 400
0x0111=0,GeForce2 MX200
0x0200=0,GeForce3
0x0201=0,GeForce3 Ti200
0x0202=0,GeForce3 Ti500
0x0172=0,GeForce4 MX 420
0x0171=0,GeForce4 MX 440
0x0181=0,GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X
0x0173=0,GeForce4 MX 440-SE
0x0170=0,GeForce4 MX 460
0x0253=0,GeForce4 Ti 4200
0x0281=0,GeForce4 Ti 4200 with AGP8X
0x0251=0,GeForce4 Ti 4400
0x0250=0,GeForce4 Ti 4600
0x0280=0,GeForce4 Ti 4800
0x0282=0,GeForce4 Ti 4800SE
0x0203=0,Quadro DCC
0x0309=1,Quadro FX 1000
0x034E=1,Quadro FX 1100
0x00FE=1,Quadro FX 1300
0x00CE=1,Quadro FX 1400
0x0308=1,Quadro FX 2000
0x0338=1,Quadro FX 3000
0x00FD=1,Quadro PCI-E Series
0x00F8=1,Quadro FX 3400/224400
0x00CD=1,Quadro FX 3450/4000 SDI
0x004E=1,Quadro FX 4000
0x00F8=1,Quadro FX 3400/4400
0x009D=1,Quadro FX 4500
0x029F=1,Quadro FX 4500 X2
0x032B=1,Quadro FX 500/FX 600
0x014E=1,Quadro FX 540
0x014C=1,Quadro FX 540 MXM
0X033F=1,Quadro FX 700
0x034C=1,Quadro FX Go1000
0x00CC=1,Quadro FX Go1400
0x031C=1,Quadro FX Go700
0x018A=1,Quadro NVS with AGP8X
0x032A=1,Quadro NVS 280 PCI
0x0165=1,Quadro NVS 285
0x017A=1,Quadro NVS
0x0113=1,Quadro2 MXR/EX
0x017A=1,Quadro NVS
0x018B=1,Quadro4 380 XGL
0x0178=1,Quadro4 550 XGL
0x0188=1,Quadro4 580 XGL
0x025B=1,Quadro4 700 XGL
0x0259=1,Quadro4 750 XGL
0x0258=1,Quadro4 900 XGL
0x0288=1,Quadro4 980 XGL
0x028C=1,Quadro4 Go700
0x0295=4,NVIDIA GeForce 7950 GT
0x03D0=1,NVIDIA GeForce 6100 nForce 430
0x03D1=1,NVIDIA GeForce 6100 nForce 405
0x03D2=1,NVIDIA GeForce 6100 nForce 400
0x0241=1,NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE
0x0242=1,NVIDIA GeForce 6100
0x0245=1,NVIDIA Quadro NVS 210S / NVIDIA GeForce 6150LE
0x029C=1,NVIDIA Quadro FX 5500
0x0191=5,NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX
0x0193=5,NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS
0x0400=4,NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS
0x0402=4,NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
0x0421=4,NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT
0x0422=4,NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS
0x0423=4,NVIDIA GeForce 8300 GS
0x1180=5,NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680

[AppCompatGPU-0x1002]
VendorName=ATI
VendorMobileTag=Mobility
0x5653=1,ATI MOBILITY/RADEON X700
0x7248=5,Radeon X1950 XTX Uber - Limited Edition
0x7268=5,Radeon X1950 XTX Uber - Limited Edition Secondary
0x554D=3,Radeon X800 CrossFire Edition
0x556D=3,Radeon X800 CrossFire Edition Secondary
0x5D52=3,Radeon X850 CrossFire Edition
0x5D72=3,Radeon X850 CrossFire Edition Secondary
0x564F=1,Radeon X550/X700 Series
0x4154=1,ATI FireGL T2
0x4174=1,ATI FireGL T2 Secondary
0x5B64=1,ATI FireGL V3100
0x5B74=1,ATI FireGL V3100 Secondary
0x3E54=1,ATI FireGL V3200
0x3E74=1,ATI FireGL V3200 Secondary
0x7152=1,ATI FireGL V3300
0x7172=1,ATI FireGL V3300 Secondary
0x7153=1,ATI FireGL V3350
0x7173=1,ATI FireGL V3350 Secondary
0x71D2=1,ATI FireGL V3400
0x71F2=1,ATI FireGL V3400 Secondary
0x5E48=1,ATI FireGL V5000
0x5E68=1,ATI FireGL V5000 Secondary
0x5551=1,ATI FireGL V5100
0x5571=1,ATI FireGL V5100 Secondary
0x71DA=1,ATI FireGL V5200
0x71FA=1,ATI FireGL V5200 Secondary
0x7105=1,ATI FireGL V5300
0x7125=1,ATI FireGL V5300 Secondary
0x5550=1,ATI FireGL V7100
0x5570=1,ATI FireGL V7100 Secondary
0x5D50=1,ATI FireGL V7200
0x7104=1,ATI FireGL V7200
0x5D70=1,ATI FireGL V7200 Secondary
0x7124=1,ATI FireGL V7200 Secondary
0x710E=1,ATI FireGL V7300
0x712E=1,ATI FireGL V7300 Secondary
0x710F=1,ATI FireGL V7350
0x712F=1,ATI FireGL V7350 Secondary
0x4E47=1,ATI FireGL X1
0x4E67=1,ATI FireGL X1 Secondary
0x4E4B=1,ATI FireGL X2-256/X2-256t
0x4E6B=1,ATI FireGL X2-256/X2-256t Secondary
0x4A4D=1,ATI FireGL X3-256
0x4A6D=1,ATI FireGL X3-256 Secondary
0x4147=1,ATI FireGL Z1
0x4167=1,ATI FireGL Z1 Secondary
0x5B65=1,ATI FireMV 2200
0x5B75=1,ATI FireMV 2200 Secondary
0x719B=1,ATI FireMV 2250
0x71BB=1,ATI FireMV 2250 Secondary
0x3151=1,ATI FireMV 2400
0x3171=1,ATI FireMV 2400 Secondary
0x724E=1,ATI FireStream 2U
0x726E=1,ATI FireStream 2U Secondary
0x4C58=1,ATI MOBILITY FIRE GL 7800
0x4E54=1,ATI MOBILITY FIRE GL T2/T2e
0x5464=1,ATI MOBILITY FireGL V3100
0x3154=1,ATI MOBILITY FireGL V3200
0x564A=1,ATI MOBILITY FireGL V5000
0x564B=1,ATI MOBILITY FireGL V5000
0x5D49=1,ATI MOBILITY FireGL V5100
0x71C4=1,ATI MOBILITY FireGL V5200
0x71D4=1,ATI MOBILITY FireGL V5250
0x7106=1,ATI MOBILITY FireGL V7100
0x7103=1,ATI MOBILITY FireGL V7200
0x4C59=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON
0x4C57=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON 7500
0x4E52=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9500
0x4E56=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9550
0x4E50=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9600/9700 Series
0x4A4E=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9800
0x7210=1,ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2300
0x7211=1,ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2300
0x94C9=1,ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2400
0x94C8=1,ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2400 XT
0x9581=1,ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600
0x9583=1,ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600 XT
0x714A=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1300
0x7149=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1300
0x714B=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1300
0x714C=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1300
0x718B=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1350
0x718C=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1350
0x7196=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1350
0x7145=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1400
0x7186=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1450
0x718D=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1450
0x71C5=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1600
0x71D5=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1700
0x71DE=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1700
0x71D6=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1700 XT
0x7102=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1800
0x7101=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1800 XT
0x7284=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1900
0x718A=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X2300
0x7188=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X2300
0x5461=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON X300
0x5460=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON X300
0x3152=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON X300
0x3150=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON
0x5462=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON X600 SE
0x5652=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON X700
0x5653=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON X700
0x5673=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON X700 Secondary
0x5D4A=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON X800
0x5D48=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON X800 XT
0x4153=1,ATI Radeon 9550/X1050 Series
0x4173=1,ATI Radeon 9550/X1050 Series Secondary
0x4150=1,ATI RADEON 9600 Series
0x4E51=1,ATI RADEON 9600 Series
0x4151=1,ATI RADEON 9600 Series
0x4155=1,ATI RADEON 9600 Series
0x4152=1,ATI RADEON 9600 Series
0x4E71=1,ATI RADEON 9600 Series Secondary
0x4171=1,ATI RADEON 9600 Series Secondary
0x4170=1,ATI RADEON 9600 Series Secondary
0x4175=1,ATI RADEON 9600 Series Secondary
0x4172=1,ATI RADEON 9600 Series Secondary
0x9402=5,ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT
0x9403=5,ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT
0x9400=5,ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT
0x9401=5,ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT
0x791E=1,ATI Radeon X1200 Series
0x791F=1,ATI Radeon X1200 Series
0x7288=5,ATI Radeon X1950 GT
0x72A8=5,ATI Radeon X1950 GT Secondary
0x554E=3,ATI RADEON X800 GT
0x556E=3,ATI RADEON X800 GT Secondary
0x554D=3,ATI RADEON X800 XL
0x556D=3,ATI RADEON X800 XL Secondary
0x4B4B=3,ATI RADEON X850 PRO
0x4B6B=3,ATI RADEON X850 PRO Secondary
0x4B4A=3,ATI RADEON X850 SE
0x4B6A=3,ATI RADEON X850 SE Secondary
0x4B49=3,ATI RADEON X850 XT
0x4B4C=3,ATI RADEON X850 XT Platinum Edition
0x4B6C=3,ATI RADEON X850 XT Platinum Edition Secondary
0x4B69=3,ATI RADEON X850 XT Secondary
0x793F=1,ATI Radeon Xpress 1200 Series
0x7941=1,ATI Radeon Xpress 1200 Series
0x7942=1,ATI Radeon Xpress 1200 Series
0x5A61=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x5A63=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x5A62=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x5A41=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x5A43=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x5A42=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x5954=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x5854=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x5955=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x5974=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x5874=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x5975=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x4144=1,Radeon 9500
0x4149=1,Radeon 9500
0x4E45=1,Radeon 9500 PRO / 9700
0x4E65=1,Radeon 9500 PRO / 9700 Secondary
0x4164=1,Radeon 9500 Secondary
0x4169=1,Radeon 9500 Secondary
0x4E46=1,Radeon 9600 TX
0x4E66=1,Radeon 9600 TX Secondary
0x4146=1,Radeon 9600TX
0x4166=1,Radeon 9600TX Secondary
0x4E44=1,Radeon 9700 PRO
0x4E64=1,Radeon 9700 PRO Secondary
0x4E49=1,Radeon 9800
0x4E48=1,Radeon 9800 PRO
0x4E68=1,Radeon 9800 PRO Secondary
0x4148=1,Radeon 9800 SE
0x4168=1,Radeon 9800 SE Secondary
0x4E69=1,Radeon 9800 Secondary
0x4E4A=1,Radeon 9800 XT
0x4E6A=1,Radeon 9800 XT Secondary
0x7146=2,Radeon X1300 / X1550 Series
0x7166=2,Radeon X1300 / X1550 Series Secondary
0x714E=2,Radeon X1300 Series
0x715E=2,Radeon X1300 Series
0x714D=2,Radeon X1300 Series
0x71C3=2,Radeon X1300 Series
0x718F=2,Radeon X1300 Series
0x716E=2,Radeon X1300 Series Secondary
0x717E=2,Radeon X1300 Series Secondary
0x716D=2,Radeon X1300 Series Secondary
0x71E3=2,Radeon X1300 Series Secondary
0x71AF=2,Radeon X1300 Series Secondary
0x7142=2,Radeon X1300/X1550 Series
0x7180=2,Radeon X1300/X1550 Series
0x7183=2,Radeon X1300/X1550 Series
0x7187=2,Radeon X1300/X1550 Series
0x7162=2,Radeon X1300/X1550 Series Secondary
0x71A0=2,Radeon X1300/X1550 Series Secondary
0x71A3=2,Radeon X1300/X1550 Series Secondary
0x71A7=2,Radeon X1300/X1550 Series Secondary
0x7147=2,Radeon X1550 64-bit
0x715F=2,Radeon X1550 64-bit
0x719F=2,Radeon X1550 64-bit
0x7167=2,Radeon X1550 64-bit Secondary
0x717F=2,Radeon X1550 64-bit Secondary
0x7143=2,Radeon X1550 Series
0x7193=2,Radeon X1550 Series
0x7163=2,Radeon X1550 Series Secondary
0x71B3=2,Radeon X1550 Series Secondary
0x71CE=3,Radeon X1600 Pro / Radeon X1300 XT
0x71EE=3,Radeon X1600 Pro / Radeon X1300 XT Secondary
0x7140=3,Radeon X1600 Series
0x71C0=3,Radeon X1600 Series
0x71C2=3,Radeon X1600 Series
0x71C6=3,Radeon X1600 Series
0x7181=3,Radeon X1600 Series
0x71CD=3,Radeon X1600 Series
0x7160=3,Radeon X1600 Series Secondary
0x71E2=3,Radeon X1600 Series Secondary
0x71E6=3,Radeon X1600 Series Secondary
0x71A1=3,Radeon X1600 Series Secondary
0x71ED=3,Radeon X1600 Series Secondary
0x71E0=3,Radeon X1600 Series Secondary
0x71C1=3,Radeon X1650 Series
0x7293=3,Radeon X1650 Series
0x7291=3,Radeon X1650 Series
0x71C7=3,Radeon X1650 Series
0x71E1=3,Radeon X1650 Series Secondary
0x72B3=3,Radeon X1650 Series Secondary
0x72B1=3,Radeon X1650 Series Secondary
0x71E7=3,Radeon X1650 Series Secondary
0x7100=4,Radeon X1800 Series
0x7108=4,Radeon X1800 Series
0x7109=4,Radeon X1800 Series
0x710A=4,Radeon X1800 Series
0x710B=4,Radeon X1800 Series
0x710C=4,Radeon X1800 Series
0x7120=4,Radeon X1800 Series Secondary
0x7128=4,Radeon X1800 Series Secondary
0x7129=4,Radeon X1800 Series Secondary
0x712A=4,Radeon X1800 Series Secondary
0x712B=4,Radeon X1800 Series Secondary
0x712C=4,Radeon X1800 Series Secondary
0x7243=5,Radeon X1900 Series
0x7245=5,Radeon X1900 Series
0x7246=5,Radeon X1900 Series
0x7247=5,Radeon X1900 Series
0x7248=5,Radeon X1900 Series
0x7249=5,Radeon X1900 Series
0x724A=5,Radeon X1900 Series
0x724B=5,Radeon X1900 Series
0x724C=5,Radeon X1900 Series
0x724D=5,Radeon X1900 Series
0x724F=5,Radeon X1900 Series
0x7263=5,Radeon X1900 Series Secondary
0x7265=5,Radeon X1900 Series Secondary
0x7266=5,Radeon X1900 Series Secondary
0x7267=5,Radeon X1900 Series Secondary
0x7268=5,Radeon X1900 Series Secondary
0x7269=5,Radeon X1900 Series Secondary
0x726A=5,Radeon X1900 Series Secondary
0x726B=5,Radeon X1900 Series Secondary
0x726C=5,Radeon X1900 Series Secondary
0x726D=5,Radeon X1900 Series Secondary
0x726F=5,Radeon X1900 Series Secondary
0x7280=5,Radeon X1950 Series
0x7240=5,Radeon X1950 Series
0x7244=5,Radeon X1950 Series
0x72A0=5,Radeon X1950 Series Secondary
0x7260=5,Radeon X1950 Series Secondary
0x7264=5,Radeon X1950 Series Secondary
0x5B60=1,Radeon X300/X550/X1050 Series
0x5B63=1,Radeon X300/X550/X1050 Series
0x5B73=1,Radeon X300/X550/X1050 Series Secondary
0x5B70=1,Radeon X300/X550/X1050 Series Secondary
0x5657=1,Radeon X550/X700 Series
0x5677=1,Radeon X550/X700 Series Secondary
0x5B62=1,Radeon X600 Series
0x5B72=1,Radeon X600 Series Secondary
0x3E50=1,Radeon X600/X550 Series
0x3E70=1,Radeon X600/X550 Series Secondary
0x5E4D=2,Radeon X700
0x5E4B=2,Radeon X700 PRO
0x5E6B=2,Radeon X700 PRO Secondary
0x5E4C=2,Radeon X700 SE
0x5E6C=2,Radeon X700 SE Secondary
0x5E6D=2,Radeon X700 Secondary
0x5E4A=2,Radeon X700 XT
0x5E6A=2,Radeon X700 XT Secondary
0x5E4F=2,Radeon X700/X550 Series
0x5E6F=2,Radeon X700/X550 Series Secondary
0x554B=3,Radeon X800 GT
0x556B=3,Radeon X800 GT Secondary
0x5549=3,Radeon X800 GTO
0x554F=3,Radeon X800 GTO
0x5D4F=3,Radeon X800 GTO
0x5569=3,Radeon X800 GTO Secondary
0x556F=3,Radeon X800 GTO Secondary
0x5D6F=3,Radeon X800 GTO Secondary
0x4A49=3,Radeon X800 PRO
0x4A69=3,Radeon X800 PRO Secondary
0x4A4F=3,Radeon X800 SE
0x4A6F=3,Radeon X800 SE Secondary
0x4A48=3,Radeon X800 Series
0x4A4A=3,Radeon X800 Series
0x4A4C=3,Radeon X800 Series
0x5548=3,Radeon X800 Series
0x4A68=3,Radeon X800 Series Secondary
0x4A6A=3,Radeon X800 Series Secondary
0x4A6C=3,Radeon X800 Series Secondary
0x5568=3,Radeon X800 Series Secondary
0x4A54=3,Radeon X800 VE
0x4A74=3,Radeon X800 VE Secondary
0x4A4B=3,Radeon X800 XT
0x5D57=3,Radeon X800 XT
0x4A50=3,Radeon X800 XT Platinum Edition
0x554A=3,Radeon X800 XT Platinum Edition
0x4A70=3,Radeon X800 XT Platinum Edition Secondary
0x556A=3,Radeon X800 XT Platinum Edition Secondary
0x4A6B=3,Radeon X800 XT Secondary
0x5D77=3,Radeon X800 XT Secondary
0x5D52=3,Radeon X850 XT
0x5D4D=3,Radeon X850 XT Platinum Edition
0x5D6D=3,Radeon X850 XT Platinum Edition Secondary
0x5D72=3,Radeon X850 XT Secondary

[Configuration]

[AppCompatBucket1]
AmbientOcclusion=True
bAllowNvidiaStereo3d=True
bAllowSHLightSynthesize=True
StaticDecals=True
DynamicDecals=True
DynamicLights=True
DynamicShadows=True
LightEnvironmentShadows=True
CompositeDynamicLights=False
DirectionalLightmaps=True
MotionBlur=False
DepthOfField=False
Bloom=False
FXAA=False
UseHighQualityBloom=True
Distortion=True
DropParticleDistortion=False
SpeedTreeLeaves=True
SpeedTreeFronds=True
OnlyStreamInTextures=True
LensFlares=False
FogVolumes=True
FloatingPointRenderTargets=True
OneFrameThreadLag=False
UseVsync=False
UpscaleScreenPercentage=True
SkeletalMeshLODBias=0
ParticleLODBias=0
DetailMode=2
ShadowFilterQualityBias=1
ShadowDistanceMultiplier=1
MaxAnisotropy=16
MaxMultisamples=8
MinShadowResolution=1024
MaxShadowResolution=2048
bForceRequestedShadowsOn=True
SSMaxTemporaryShadows=40
MaxResHorizBeforeWarning=-1
SceneCaptureStreamingMultiplier=1.000000
FoliageDensityMultiplier=1.000000
ShadowTexelsPerPixel=2.000000
PlatformThreshold=1.0
TEXTUREGROUP_World=(LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldNormalMap=(LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldSpecular=(LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Character=(LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterNormalMap=(LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterSpecular=(LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Weapon=(LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponNormalMap=(LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponSpecular=(LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Vehicle=(LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleNormalMap=(LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleSpecular=(LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Cinematic=(LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Effects=(LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_EffectsNotFiltered=(LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Skybox=(LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Lightmap=(LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Shadowmap=(LODBias=0)

[AppCompatBucket2]
AmbientOcclusion=True
StaticDecals=True
DynamicDecals=True
DynamicLights=True
DynamicShadows=True
MotionBlur=False
DepthOfField=False
Bloom=False
FXAA=False
UseHighQualityBloom=True
Distortion=True
SpeedTreeLeaves=True
SpeedTreeFronds=True
LensFlares=False
FogVolumes=True
OneFrameThreadLag=False
UseVsync=False
SkeletalMeshLODBias=0
ParticleLODBias=0
DetailMode=2
MaxAnisotropy=16
MaxMultisamples=8
MinShadowResolution=1024
MaxShadowResolution=2048
SSMaxTemporaryShadows=40
PlatformThreshold=1.0

[AppCompatBucket3]
AmbientOcclusion=True
StaticDecals=True
DynamicDecals=True
DynamicLights=True
DynamicShadows=True
MotionBlur=False
DepthOfField=False
Bloom=False
FXAA=False
UseHighQualityBloom=True
Distortion=True
SpeedTreeLeaves=True
SpeedTreeFronds=True
LensFlares=False
FogVolumes=True
OneFrameThreadLag=False
UseVsync=False
SkeletalMeshLODBias=0
ParticleLODBias=0
DetailMode=2
MaxAnisotropy=16
MaxMultisamples=8
MinShadowResolution=1024
MaxShadowResolution=2048
SSMaxTemporaryShadows=40
PlatformThreshold=1.0

[AppCompatBucket4]
AmbientOcclusion=True
StaticDecals=True
DynamicDecals=True
DynamicLights=True
DynamicShadows=True
MotionBlur=False
DepthOfField=False
Bloom=False
FXAA=False
UseHighQualityBloom=True
Distortion=True
SpeedTreeLeaves=True
SpeedTreeFronds=True
LensFlares=False
FogVolumes=True
OneFrameThreadLag=False
UseVsync=False
SkeletalMeshLODBias=0
ParticleLODBias=0
DetailMode=2
MaxAnisotropy=16
MaxMultisamples=8
MinShadowResolution=1024
MaxShadowResolution=2048
SSMaxTemporaryShadows=40
PlatformThreshold=1.0

[AppCompatBucket5]
AmbientOcclusion=True
StaticDecals=True
DynamicDecals=True
DynamicLights=True
DynamicShadows=True
MotionBlur=False
DepthOfField=False
Bloom=False
FXAA=False
UseHighQualityBloom=True
Distortion=True
SpeedTreeLeaves=True
SpeedTreeFronds=True
LensFlares=False
FogVolumes=True
OneFrameThreadLag=False
UseVsync=False
SkeletalMeshLODBias=0
ParticleLODBias=0
DetailMode=2
MaxAnisotropy=16
MaxMultisamples=8
MinShadowResolution=1024
MaxShadowResolution=2048
SSMaxTemporaryShadows=40
PlatformThreshold=1.0

[IniVersion]
0=1361214050.000000
1=1361217335.000000

--------------------------------------------------------------------
PECANENGINE:
Protocol=unreal Name=Player Map=SP...655799.000000 1=1360655799.000000 [/spoiler]

Last edited:
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
I uh, put the wall of text in spoiler tags. My finger was getting tired from scrolling. :D

System Name HAL
I uh, put the wall of text in spoiler tags. My finger was getting tired from scrolling. :D

Lol sorry, I was in the midsts of putting spoilers into it. XD

HammerON

The Watchful Moderator
Staff member
System Name Threadripper
Processor 3960X
Audio Device(s) On-board
Mouse Roccat Kone Pure
Keyboard Corsair K70
Software Win 10 Pro
Located in:
My documents/my games/Aliens colonial marines/Pecangame/config

Make sure you set the files to "read only" after, or the game will revert you.
Also, do not try to change settings in game after this or you will crash.

(Make sure in the "pecancompat", you change the settings in every "[AppCompatBucket]" section
Bucket 1 through bucket 5, have to all be the same. You can just copy and paste one section, once you have it the way you want. )

That's how I got around, needing to add gpu's to the list.

Enjoy.. :)

File name:
PECANCOMPAT:
d[AppCompat]
CPUScore1=1000
CPUScore2=720
CPUScore3=630
CPUScore4=500
CPUScore5=275
CPUSpeed1=1.8
CPUSpeed2=2.4
CPUSpeed3=3.0
CPUSpeed4=3.5
CPUSpeed5=4.0
CPUMultiCoreMult=1.75
CPUHyperThreadMult=1.15
CPUMemory1=0.5
CPUMemory2=1.0
CPUMemory3=1.0
CPUMemory4=2.0
CPUMemory5=3.0
GPUmemory1=128
GPUmemory2=128
GPUmemory3=256
GPUmemory4=512
GPUmemory5=768
GPUShader1=2
GPUShader2=2
GPUShader3=2
GPUShader4=3
GPUShader5=3

[AppCompatGPU-0x10DE]
VendorName=NVIDIA
VendorMobileTag=Go
0x014F=1,GeForce 6200
0x00F3=1,GeForce 6200
0x0221=1,GeForce 6200
0x0163=1,GeForce 6200 LE
0x0161=1,GeForce 6200 TurboCache(TM)
0x0160=1,GeForce 6500
0x0141=2,GeForce 6600
0x00F2=2,GeForce 6600
0x0140=2,GeForce 6600 GT
0x00F1=2,GeForce 6600 GT
0x0142=2,GeForce 6600 LE
0x00F4=2,GeForce 6600 LE
0x0143=2,GeForce 6600 VE
0x0147=2,GeForce 6700 XL
0x0041=2,GeForce 6800
0x00C1=2,GeForce 6800
0x0047=2,GeForce 6800 GS
0x00F6=2,GeForce 6800 GS
0x00C0=2,GeForce 6800 GS
0x0045=2,GeForce 6800 GT
0x00C2=2,GeForce 6800 LE
0x0040=2,GeForce 6800 Ultra
0x0043=2,GeForce 6800 XE
0x0048=2,GeForce 6800 XT
0x0218=2,GeForce 6800 XT
0x00C3=2,GeForce 6800 XT
0x01DF=2,GeForce 7300 GS
0x0393=2,GeForce 7300 GT
0x01D1=2,GeForce 7300 LE
0x01D3=2,GeForce 7300 SE
0x01DD=2,GeForce 7500 LE
0x0392=3,GeForce 7600 GS
0x0392=3,GeForce 7600 GS
0x02E1=3,GeForce 7600 GS
0x0391=3,GeForce 7600 GT
0x0394=3,GeForce 7600 LE
0x00F5=4,GeForce 7800 GS
0x0092=4,GeForce 7800 GT
0x0091=4,GeForce 7800 GTX
0x0291=4,GeForce 7900 GT/GTO
0x0292=4,GeForce 7900 GS
0x0290=4,GeForce 7900 GTX
0x0293=4,GeForce 7900 GX2
0x0294=4,GeForce 7950 GX2
0x0322=0,GeForce FX 5200
0x0321=0,GeForce FX 5200 Ultra
0x0323=0,GeForce FX 5200LE
0x0326=1,GeForce FX 5500
0x0326=1,GeForce FX 5500
0x0312=1,GeForce FX 5600
0x0311=1,GeForce FX 5600 Ultra
0x0314=1,GeForce FX 5600XT
0x0342=1,GeForce FX 5700
0x0341=1,GeForce FX 5700 Ultra
0x0343=1,GeForce FX 5700LE
0x0344=1,GeForce FX 5700VE
0x0302=1,GeForce FX 5800
0x0301=1,GeForce FX 5800 Ultra
0x0331=1,GeForce FX 5900
0x0330=1,GeForce FX 5900 Ultra
0x0333=1,GeForce FX 5950 Ultra
0x0324=1,GeForce FX Go5200 64M
0x031A=1,GeForce FX Go5600
0x0347=1,GeForce FX Go5700
0x0167=1,GeForce Go 6200/6400
0x0168=1,GeForce Go 6200/6400
0x0148=1,GeForce Go 6600
0x00c8=2,GeForce Go 6800
0x00c9=2,GeForce Go 6800 Ultra
0x0098=3,GeForce Go 7800
0x0099=3,GeForce Go 7800 GTX
0x0298=3,GeForce Go 7900 GS
0x0299=3,GeForce Go 7900 GTX
0x0185=0,GeForce MX 4000
0x00FA=0,GeForce PCX 5750
0x00FB=0,GeForce PCX 5900
0x0111=0,GeForce2 MX200
0x0200=0,GeForce3
0x0201=0,GeForce3 Ti200
0x0202=0,GeForce3 Ti500
0x0172=0,GeForce4 MX 420
0x0171=0,GeForce4 MX 440
0x0181=0,GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X
0x0173=0,GeForce4 MX 440-SE
0x0170=0,GeForce4 MX 460
0x0253=0,GeForce4 Ti 4200
0x0281=0,GeForce4 Ti 4200 with AGP8X
0x0251=0,GeForce4 Ti 4400
0x0250=0,GeForce4 Ti 4600
0x0280=0,GeForce4 Ti 4800
0x0282=0,GeForce4 Ti 4800SE
0x0203=0,Quadro DCC
0x0309=1,Quadro FX 1000
0x034E=1,Quadro FX 1100
0x00FE=1,Quadro FX 1300
0x00CE=1,Quadro FX 1400
0x0308=1,Quadro FX 2000
0x0338=1,Quadro FX 3000
0x00F8=1,Quadro FX 3400/224400
0x004E=1,Quadro FX 4000
0x00F8=1,Quadro FX 3400/4400
0x009D=1,Quadro FX 4500
0x029F=1,Quadro FX 4500 X2
0x014E=1,Quadro FX 540
0x014C=1,Quadro FX 540 MXM
0X033F=1,Quadro FX 700
0x034C=1,Quadro FX Go1000
0x00CC=1,Quadro FX Go1400
0x031C=1,Quadro FX Go700
0x032A=1,Quadro NVS 280 PCI
0x0165=1,Quadro NVS 285
0x017A=1,Quadro NVS
0x0113=1,Quadro2 MXR/EX
0x017A=1,Quadro NVS
0x018B=1,Quadro4 380 XGL
0x0178=1,Quadro4 550 XGL
0x0188=1,Quadro4 580 XGL
0x025B=1,Quadro4 700 XGL
0x0259=1,Quadro4 750 XGL
0x0258=1,Quadro4 900 XGL
0x0288=1,Quadro4 980 XGL
0x028C=1,Quadro4 Go700
0x0295=4,NVIDIA GeForce 7950 GT
0x03D0=1,NVIDIA GeForce 6100 nForce 430
0x03D1=1,NVIDIA GeForce 6100 nForce 405
0x03D2=1,NVIDIA GeForce 6100 nForce 400
0x0241=1,NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE
0x0242=1,NVIDIA GeForce 6100
0x0245=1,NVIDIA Quadro NVS 210S / NVIDIA GeForce 6150LE
0x029C=1,NVIDIA Quadro FX 5500
0x0191=5,NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX
0x0193=5,NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS
0x0400=4,NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS
0x0402=4,NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
0x0421=4,NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT
0x0422=4,NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS
0x0423=4,NVIDIA GeForce 8300 GS
0x1180=5,NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680

[AppCompatGPU-0x1002]
VendorName=ATI
VendorMobileTag=Mobility
0x5653=1,ATI MOBILITY/RADEON X700
0x7248=5,Radeon X1950 XTX Uber - Limited Edition
0x7268=5,Radeon X1950 XTX Uber - Limited Edition Secondary
0x554D=3,Radeon X800 CrossFire Edition
0x556D=3,Radeon X800 CrossFire Edition Secondary
0x5D52=3,Radeon X850 CrossFire Edition
0x5D72=3,Radeon X850 CrossFire Edition Secondary
0x564F=1,Radeon X550/X700 Series
0x4154=1,ATI FireGL T2
0x4174=1,ATI FireGL T2 Secondary
0x5B64=1,ATI FireGL V3100
0x5B74=1,ATI FireGL V3100 Secondary
0x3E54=1,ATI FireGL V3200
0x3E74=1,ATI FireGL V3200 Secondary
0x7152=1,ATI FireGL V3300
0x7172=1,ATI FireGL V3300 Secondary
0x7153=1,ATI FireGL V3350
0x7173=1,ATI FireGL V3350 Secondary
0x71D2=1,ATI FireGL V3400
0x71F2=1,ATI FireGL V3400 Secondary
0x5E48=1,ATI FireGL V5000
0x5E68=1,ATI FireGL V5000 Secondary
0x5551=1,ATI FireGL V5100
0x5571=1,ATI FireGL V5100 Secondary
0x71DA=1,ATI FireGL V5200
0x71FA=1,ATI FireGL V5200 Secondary
0x7105=1,ATI FireGL V5300
0x7125=1,ATI FireGL V5300 Secondary
0x5550=1,ATI FireGL V7100
0x5570=1,ATI FireGL V7100 Secondary
0x5D50=1,ATI FireGL V7200
0x7104=1,ATI FireGL V7200
0x5D70=1,ATI FireGL V7200 Secondary
0x7124=1,ATI FireGL V7200 Secondary
0x710E=1,ATI FireGL V7300
0x712E=1,ATI FireGL V7300 Secondary
0x710F=1,ATI FireGL V7350
0x712F=1,ATI FireGL V7350 Secondary
0x4E47=1,ATI FireGL X1
0x4E67=1,ATI FireGL X1 Secondary
0x4E4B=1,ATI FireGL X2-256/X2-256t
0x4E6B=1,ATI FireGL X2-256/X2-256t Secondary
0x4A4D=1,ATI FireGL X3-256
0x4A6D=1,ATI FireGL X3-256 Secondary
0x4147=1,ATI FireGL Z1
0x4167=1,ATI FireGL Z1 Secondary
0x5B65=1,ATI FireMV 2200
0x5B75=1,ATI FireMV 2200 Secondary
0x719B=1,ATI FireMV 2250
0x71BB=1,ATI FireMV 2250 Secondary
0x3151=1,ATI FireMV 2400
0x3171=1,ATI FireMV 2400 Secondary
0x724E=1,ATI FireStream 2U
0x726E=1,ATI FireStream 2U Secondary
0x4C58=1,ATI MOBILITY FIRE GL 7800
0x4E54=1,ATI MOBILITY FIRE GL T2/T2e
0x5464=1,ATI MOBILITY FireGL V3100
0x3154=1,ATI MOBILITY FireGL V3200
0x564A=1,ATI MOBILITY FireGL V5000
0x564B=1,ATI MOBILITY FireGL V5000
0x5D49=1,ATI MOBILITY FireGL V5100
0x71C4=1,ATI MOBILITY FireGL V5200
0x71D4=1,ATI MOBILITY FireGL V5250
0x7106=1,ATI MOBILITY FireGL V7100
0x7103=1,ATI MOBILITY FireGL V7200
0x4C59=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON
0x4C57=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON 7500
0x4E52=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9500
0x4E56=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9550
0x4E50=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9600/9700 Series
0x4A4E=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9800
0x7210=1,ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2300
0x7211=1,ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2300
0x94C9=1,ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2400
0x94C8=1,ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2400 XT
0x9581=1,ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600
0x9583=1,ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600 XT
0x714A=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1300
0x7149=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1300
0x714B=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1300
0x714C=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1300
0x718B=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1350
0x718C=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1350
0x7196=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1350
0x7145=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1400
0x7186=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1450
0x718D=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1450
0x71C5=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1600
0x71D5=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1700
0x71DE=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1700
0x71D6=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1700 XT
0x7102=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1800
0x7101=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1800 XT
0x7284=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X1900
0x718A=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X2300
0x7188=1,ATI Mobility Radeon X2300
0x5461=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON X300
0x5460=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON X300
0x3152=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON X300
0x3150=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON
0x5462=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON X600 SE
0x5652=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON X700
0x5653=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON X700
0x5673=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON X700 Secondary
0x5D4A=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON X800
0x5D48=1,ATI MOBILITY RADEON X800 XT
0x4153=1,ATI Radeon 9550/X1050 Series
0x4173=1,ATI Radeon 9550/X1050 Series Secondary
0x4150=1,ATI RADEON 9600 Series
0x4E51=1,ATI RADEON 9600 Series
0x4151=1,ATI RADEON 9600 Series
0x4155=1,ATI RADEON 9600 Series
0x4152=1,ATI RADEON 9600 Series
0x4E71=1,ATI RADEON 9600 Series Secondary
0x4171=1,ATI RADEON 9600 Series Secondary
0x4170=1,ATI RADEON 9600 Series Secondary
0x4175=1,ATI RADEON 9600 Series Secondary
0x4172=1,ATI RADEON 9600 Series Secondary
0x9402=5,ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT
0x9403=5,ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT
0x9400=5,ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT
0x9401=5,ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT
0x791E=1,ATI Radeon X1200 Series
0x791F=1,ATI Radeon X1200 Series
0x7288=5,ATI Radeon X1950 GT
0x72A8=5,ATI Radeon X1950 GT Secondary
0x554E=3,ATI RADEON X800 GT
0x556E=3,ATI RADEON X800 GT Secondary
0x554D=3,ATI RADEON X800 XL
0x556D=3,ATI RADEON X800 XL Secondary
0x4B4B=3,ATI RADEON X850 PRO
0x4B6B=3,ATI RADEON X850 PRO Secondary
0x4B4A=3,ATI RADEON X850 SE
0x4B6A=3,ATI RADEON X850 SE Secondary
0x4B49=3,ATI RADEON X850 XT
0x4B4C=3,ATI RADEON X850 XT Platinum Edition
0x4B6C=3,ATI RADEON X850 XT Platinum Edition Secondary
0x4B69=3,ATI RADEON X850 XT Secondary
0x793F=1,ATI Radeon Xpress 1200 Series
0x7941=1,ATI Radeon Xpress 1200 Series
0x7942=1,ATI Radeon Xpress 1200 Series
0x5A61=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x5A63=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x5A62=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x5A41=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x5A43=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x5A42=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x5954=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x5854=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x5955=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x5974=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x5874=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x5975=1,ATI Radeon Xpress Series
0x4144=1,Radeon 9500
0x4149=1,Radeon 9500
0x4E45=1,Radeon 9500 PRO / 9700
0x4E65=1,Radeon 9500 PRO / 9700 Secondary
0x4164=1,Radeon 9500 Secondary
0x4169=1,Radeon 9500 Secondary
0x4E46=1,Radeon 9600 TX
0x4E66=1,Radeon 9600 TX Secondary
0x4146=1,Radeon 9600TX
0x4166=1,Radeon 9600TX Secondary
0x4E44=1,Radeon 9700 PRO
0x4E64=1,Radeon 9700 PRO Secondary
0x4E49=1,Radeon 9800
0x4E48=1,Radeon 9800 PRO
0x4E68=1,Radeon 9800 PRO Secondary
0x4148=1,Radeon 9800 SE
0x4168=1,Radeon 9800 SE Secondary
0x4E69=1,Radeon 9800 Secondary
0x4E4A=1,Radeon 9800 XT
0x4E6A=1,Radeon 9800 XT Secondary
0x7146=2,Radeon X1300 / X1550 Series
0x7166=2,Radeon X1300 / X1550 Series Secondary
0x714E=2,Radeon X1300 Series
0x715E=2,Radeon X1300 Series
0x714D=2,Radeon X1300 Series
0x71C3=2,Radeon X1300 Series
0x718F=2,Radeon X1300 Series
0x716E=2,Radeon X1300 Series Secondary
0x717E=2,Radeon X1300 Series Secondary
0x716D=2,Radeon X1300 Series Secondary
0x71E3=2,Radeon X1300 Series Secondary
0x71AF=2,Radeon X1300 Series Secondary
0x7142=2,Radeon X1300/X1550 Series
0x7180=2,Radeon X1300/X1550 Series
0x7183=2,Radeon X1300/X1550 Series
0x7187=2,Radeon X1300/X1550 Series
0x7162=2,Radeon X1300/X1550 Series Secondary
0x71A0=2,Radeon X1300/X1550 Series Secondary
0x71A3=2,Radeon X1300/X1550 Series Secondary
0x71A7=2,Radeon X1300/X1550 Series Secondary
0x7147=2,Radeon X1550 64-bit
0x715F=2,Radeon X1550 64-bit
0x719F=2,Radeon X1550 64-bit
0x7167=2,Radeon X1550 64-bit Secondary
0x717F=2,Radeon X1550 64-bit Secondary
0x7143=2,Radeon X1550 Series
0x7193=2,Radeon X1550 Series
0x7163=2,Radeon X1550 Series Secondary
0x71B3=2,Radeon X1550 Series Secondary
0x71CE=3,Radeon X1600 Pro / Radeon X1300 XT
0x71EE=3,Radeon X1600 Pro / Radeon X1300 XT Secondary
0x7140=3,Radeon X1600 Series
0x71C0=3,Radeon X1600 Series
0x71C2=3,Radeon X1600 Series
0x71C6=3,Radeon X1600 Series
0x7181=3,Radeon X1600 Series
0x71CD=3,Radeon X1600 Series
0x7160=3,Radeon X1600 Series Secondary
0x71E2=3,Radeon X1600 Series Secondary
0x71E6=3,Radeon X1600 Series Secondary
0x71A1=3,Radeon X1600 Series Secondary
0x71ED=3,Radeon X1600 Series Secondary
0x71E0=3,Radeon X1600 Series Secondary
0x71C1=3,Radeon X1650 Series
0x7293=3,Radeon X1650 Series
0x7291=3,Radeon X1650 Series
0x71C7=3,Radeon X1650 Series
0x71E1=3,Radeon X1650 Series Secondary
0x72B3=3,Radeon X1650 Series Secondary
0x72B1=3,Radeon X1650 Series Secondary
0x71E7=3,Radeon X1650 Series Secondary
0x7100=4,Radeon X1800 Series
0x7108=4,Radeon X1800 Series
0x7109=4,Radeon X1800 Series
0x710A=4,Radeon X1800 Series
0x710B=4,Radeon X1800 Series
0x710C=4,Radeon X1800 Series
0x7120=4,Radeon X1800 Series Secondary
0x7128=4,Radeon X1800 Series Secondary
0x7129=4,Radeon X1800 Series Secondary
0x712A=4,Radeon X1800 Series Secondary
0x712B=4,Radeon X1800 Series Secondary
0x712C=4,Radeon X1800 Series Secondary
0x7243=5,Radeon X1900 Series
0x7245=5,Radeon X1900 Series
0x7246=5,Radeon X1900 Series
0x7247=5,Radeon X1900 Series
0x7248=5,Radeon X1900 Series
0x7249=5,Radeon X1900 Series
0x724A=5,Radeon X1900 Series
0x724B=5,Radeon X1900 Series
0x724C=5,Radeon X1900 Series
0x724D=5,Radeon X1900 Series
0x724F=5,Radeon X1900 Series
0x7263=5,Radeon X1900 Series Secondary
0x7265=5,Radeon X1900 Series Secondary
0x7266=5,Radeon X1900 Series Secondary
0x7267=5,Radeon X1900 Series Secondary
0x7268=5,Radeon X1900 Series Secondary
0x7269=5,Radeon X1900 Series Secondary
0x726A=5,Radeon X1900 Series Secondary
0x726B=5,Radeon X1900 Series Secondary
0x726C=5,Radeon X1900 Series Secondary
0x726D=5,Radeon X1900 Series Secondary
0x726F=5,Radeon X1900 Series Secondary
0x7280=5,Radeon X1950 Series
0x7240=5,Radeon X1950 Series
0x7244=5,Radeon X1950 Series
0x72A0=5,Radeon X1950 Series Secondary
0x7260=5,Radeon X1950 Series Secondary
0x7264=5,Radeon X1950 Series Secondary
0x5B60=1,Radeon X300/X550/X1050 Series
0x5B63=1,Radeon X300/X550/X1050 Series
0x5B73=1,Radeon X300/X550/X1050 Series Secondary
0x5B70=1,Radeon X300/X550/X1050 Series Secondary
0x5657=1,Radeon X550/X700 Series
0x5677=1,Radeon X550/X700 Series Secondary
0x5B62=1,Radeon X600 Series
0x5B72=1,Radeon X600 Series Secondary
0x3E50=1,Radeon X600/X550 Series
0x3E70=1,Radeon X600/X550 Series Secondary
0x5E4D=2,Radeon X700
0x5E4B=2,Radeon X700 PRO
0x5E6B=2,Radeon X700 PRO Secondary
0x5E4C=2,Radeon X700 SE
0x5E6C=2,Radeon X700 SE Secondary
0x5E6D=2,Radeon X700 Secondary
0x5E4A=2,Radeon X700 XT
0x5E6A=2,Radeon X700 XT Secondary
0x5E4F=2,Radeon X700/X550 Series
0x5E6F=2,Radeon X700/X550 Series Secondary
0x554B=3,Radeon X800 GT
0x556B=3,Radeon X800 GT Secondary
0x5549=3,Radeon X800 GTO
0x554F=3,Radeon X800 GTO
0x5D4F=3,Radeon X800 GTO
0x5569=3,Radeon X800 GTO Secondary
0x556F=3,Radeon X800 GTO Secondary
0x5D6F=3,Radeon X800 GTO Secondary
0x4A49=3,Radeon X800 PRO
0x4A69=3,Radeon X800 PRO Secondary
0x4A4F=3,Radeon X800 SE
0x4A6F=3,Radeon X800 SE Secondary
0x4A48=3,Radeon X800 Series
0x4A4A=3,Radeon X800 Series
0x4A4C=3,Radeon X800 Series
0x5548=3,Radeon X800 Series
0x4A68=3,Radeon X800 Series Secondary
0x4A6A=3,Radeon X800 Series Secondary
0x4A6C=3,Radeon X800 Series Secondary
0x5568=3,Radeon X800 Series Secondary
0x4A54=3,Radeon X800 VE
0x4A74=3,Radeon X800 VE Secondary
0x4A4B=3,Radeon X800 XT
0x5D57=3,Radeon X800 XT
0x4A50=3,Radeon X800 XT Platinum Edition
0x554A=3,Radeon X800 XT Platinum Edition
0x4A70=3,Radeon X800 XT Platinum Edition Secondary
0x556A=3,Radeon X800 XT Platinum Edition Secondary
0x4A6B=3,Radeon X800 XT Secondary
0x5D77=3,Radeon X800 XT Secondary
0x5D52=3,Radeon X850 XT
0x5D4D=3,Radeon X850 XT Platinum Edition
0x5D6D=3,Radeon X850 XT Platinum Edition Secondary
0x5D72=3,Radeon X850 XT Secondary

[Configuration]

[AppCompatBucket1]
AmbientOcclusion=True
StaticDecals=True
DynamicDecals=True
DynamicLights=True
DynamicShadows=True
MotionBlur=False
DepthOfField=False
Bloom=False
FXAA=False
UseHighQualityBloom=True
Distortion=True
SpeedTreeLeaves=True
SpeedTreeFronds=True
LensFlares=False
FogVolumes=True
OneFrameThreadLag=False
UseVsync=False
SkeletalMeshLODBias=0
ParticleLODBias=0
DetailMode=2
MaxAnisotropy=16
MaxMultisamples=8
MinShadowResolution=1024
MaxShadowResolution=2048
SSMaxTemporaryShadows=40
PlatformThreshold=1.0

[AppCompatBucket2]
AmbientOcclusion=True
StaticDecals=True
DynamicDecals=True
DynamicLights=True
DynamicShadows=True
MotionBlur=False
DepthOfField=False
Bloom=False
FXAA=False
UseHighQualityBloom=True
Distortion=True
SpeedTreeLeaves=True
SpeedTreeFronds=True
LensFlares=False
FogVolumes=True
OneFrameThreadLag=False
UseVsync=False
SkeletalMeshLODBias=0
ParticleLODBias=0
DetailMode=2
MaxAnisotropy=16
MaxMultisamples=8
MinShadowResolution=1024
MaxShadowResolution=2048
SSMaxTemporaryShadows=40
PlatformThreshold=1.0

[AppCompatBucket3]
AmbientOcclusion=True
StaticDecals=True
DynamicDecals=True
DynamicLights=True
DynamicShadows=True
MotionBlur=False
DepthOfField=False
Bloom=False
FXAA=False
UseHighQualityBloom=True
Distortion=True
SpeedTreeLeaves=True
SpeedTreeFronds=True
LensFlares=False
FogVolumes=True
OneFrameThreadLag=False
UseVsync=False
SkeletalMeshLODBias=0
ParticleLODBias=0
DetailMode=2
MaxAnisotropy=16
MaxMultisamples=8
MinShadowResolution=1024
MaxShadowResolution=2048
SSMaxTemporaryShadows=40
PlatformThreshold=1.0

[AppCompatBucket4]
AmbientOcclusion=True
StaticDecals=True
DynamicDecals=True
DynamicLights=True
DynamicShadows=True
MotionBlur=False
DepthOfField=False
Bloom=False
FXAA=False
UseHighQualityBloom=True
Distortion=True
SpeedTreeLeaves=True
SpeedTreeFronds=True
LensFlares=False
FogVolumes=True
OneFrameThreadLag=False
UseVsync=False
SkeletalMeshLODBias=0
ParticleLODBias=0
DetailMode=2
MaxAnisotropy=16
MaxMultisamples=8
MinShadowResolution=1024
MaxShadowResolution=2048
SSMaxTemporaryShadows=40
PlatformThreshold=1.0

[AppCompatBucket5]
AmbientOcclusion=True
StaticDecals=True
DynamicDecals=True
DynamicLights=True
DynamicShadows=True
MotionBlur=False
DepthOfField=False
Bloom=False
FXAA=False
UseHighQualityBloom=True
Distortion=True
SpeedTreeLeaves=True
SpeedTreeFronds=True
LensFlares=False
FogVolumes=True
OneFrameThreadLag=False
UseVsync=False
SkeletalMeshLODBias=0
ParticleLODBias=0
DetailMode=2
MaxAnisotropy=16
MaxMultisamples=8
MinShadowResolution=1024
MaxShadowResolution=2048
SSMaxTemporaryShadows=40
PlatformThreshold=1.0

[IniVersion]
0=1361214050.000000
1=1361217335.000000

PECANENGINE:
Protocol=unreal Name=Player Map...r][/QUOTE] I am going to give this a try:)

System Name HAL
Last edited:

HammerON

The Watchful Moderator
Staff member
System Name Threadripper
Processor 3960X
Audio Device(s) On-board
Mouse Roccat Kone Pure
Keyboard Corsair K70
Software Win 10 Pro
I will be running at 2560x1600...

System Name HAL
I will be running at 2560x1600...

K yea, change the res, set the files back to read only and you are good.

(MAKE SURE YOU COPY AND PASTE THE ORIGINAL FILES INTO THE ORIGINAL DIRECTORY FIRST)

Just in case..lol..

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
what setting changes the amount of time corpses stay? playing team deathmatch with 30 gibbed bodies staying between rounds in the same corner is stupid looking, and lag inducing.

nevermind, searched for 9999 and found them

System Name HAL
what setting changes the amount of time corpses stay? playing team deathmatch with 30 gibbed bodies staying between rounds in the same corner is stupid looking, and lag inducing.

nevermind, searched for 9999 and found them

Yep, that's it.. o7
"Stupid" looking is a matter of opinion. I like carnage..lol

Add me if you wan to play sometime. Co op campaign on UBA ftw. :)
I am Bishop on steam, same avatar.

Last edited:

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
Case Fractal Design R6
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
Yep, that's it.. o7
"Stupid" looking is a matter of opinion. I like carnage..lol

Add me if you wan to play sometime. Co op campaign on UBA ftw. :)
I am Bishop on steam, same avatar.

it made my game lag terribly, i get nearly double the FPS with it set to 3 minutes. it also made it possible for people to (unintentionally) hide inside piles of corpses.

coop would be fun, i'll add you. time zone/work makes meeting up for gaming difficult, so dont be upset if i refuse to join/dont respond to chat.