• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] Project Dreamer

To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
Gigabyte GZ-X1 Air cooled
AMD 3GHZ CPU
4GB RAM
Sata Hdd

Mods:
Exterior vinyl wrap and window install

First attempt at case modding, turned out pretty good. Next time gonna try a full paint job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Processor Intel I7 2600K @ 4.5ghz 1.26
Motherboard Asus P8P67 Deluxe B3
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory Crucial Ballistix Tracers 1600 cl9
Video Card(s) GTX 580 SLI
Storage Samsung 500gb SSD, WD Caviar Black 500gb HDD
Case Corsair 550D
Power Supply Corsair AX850
I voted 10/10 because:

dick vote 1 hero vote 10

System Name Skynette
Processor Core i7 4790K
Motherboard Maximus Hero VII
Cooling V8 GTS
Memory Corsair Dominator 16GB
Video Card(s) GTX1080
Storage SSD Samsung EVO 240GB
Display(s) Samsung LS32D85KTSR
Case Corsair 650D
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova G2 1300W
Keyboard Corsair RGB Strafe
Software Windows 10 Pro
I voted 3/10 because:

The details are like... cheap and poor.
It is a nice idea, but with lack of a good shaped detalis.

Ranse

I voted 10/10 because:

It is easy to vote a one and not give a reason.

There was an experiment conducted where one person was hooked to a chair and another person was placed in front of him. The person that was not bound was told they could push the button in front and give the person in front an electrical shock. Very few would do so if the bound person could see them but when they were cloaked so that the bound person could not identify them they became almost sadistic. I am not try to get behind the ideology of those who give ones without justification but I feel she should be required to say who they are so we may also look at their accomplishments. I am sorry for becoming long winded but this is a case modification site not a performance site those who truly work on their cases producing a one of a kind deserve our respect for their accomplishments and should be judged according to those standards. You can purchase a lot of part and put them together yet you have not done any medications, but painting, changing design, being creative is what medications are all about. So my standard is if I can purchase and produce the same computer it is not modified, if I have to perform design changes, and extra steps to achieve the same design it is modified. Can I produce a computer that looks like this one off the shelf; no I can’t so therefore this is a modified computer and I vote 10 to counter the children who hide behind their mask not wanting us to see their work. I also like to give pointers where I can to help my fellow modders.

@ Ranse

Thank you for the vote, and appreciating the efforts of the modder's to bring their creations to life.

P.S. Any tips/tricks you have to offer are also appreciated.

Last edited: