• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Intel Haswell Overclocking Clubhouse.

System Name -aLiEn beaTs-
Processor Intel i7 11700kf @ 5.055Ghz
Motherboard MSI Z490 Unify
Cooling Corsair H115i Pro RGB
Memory G.skill Royal Silver 4400 cl17 @ 4403mhz
Video Card(s) Zotac GTX 980TI AMP!Omega Factory OC 1418MHz
Storage Intel SSD 330, Crucial SSD MX300 & MX500
Display(s) Samsung C24FG73 144HZ
Case CoolerMaster HAF 932 USB3.0
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Titanium HD @ 2.1 Bose acoustimass 5
Power Supply CoolerMaster 850W v2 gold atx 2.52
Mouse Razer viper 8k
Keyboard Logitech G19s
Software Windows 11 Pro 21h2 64Bit
Benchmark Scores ► ♪♫♪♩♬♫♪♭
What's interesting is the huge differences between boards. Not sure what's up with that, actually, might be the T-Topology stuff on the faster boards paying off. I finished testing the ASUS Maximus VI Hero last night and it put up quite similar numbers as the Gigabyte Z87X-OC.

X79 reports avg 60k MB/s, slightly higher latency. The bench is very different now. Sub-timing tweaks make for the huge differences with the Z87 you and I see, IMHO. What I report in board reviews for memory performance is "out-of-the-box" performance, with just XMP enabled. Cache may play a role as well, although the impact is minimal that I have seen. CPU speed also seems to have little impact on Z87, where as with SNB and IVB the differences between stock CPU and OC to 4.6 GHz were rather pronounced.

Yeah Aida64 3.0 is now multi threaded like sisoft sandra which utilizes x79's quad channel ram bandwidth, I wish z87 would have such speeds xD

System Name Molten Haswell Silicon
Processor 4770k @ 4.7GHz 1.265v - 1.39v
Motherboard Asus Z87-Plus
Cooling Swiftech H220
Memory 8GB Corsair Dominator 2133MHz CL9 1.5v
Video Card(s) GTX 680
Storage Intel SSD 510 250GB
Case HAF 922
Power Supply Corsair Modular 850W
Is overclocking your cpu multi/cache with a 1:1 ratio really a necessary requirement for daily type usage? I find running higher cache speeds also require greater cache voltages to stabilize... What about dropping cache multi down some? I'm currently testing (dialing in) a 46x/43x overclock for possible use while "crunching" Rosetta/WCG... etc. I might even consider going lower to 41x/42x. I believe that the performance hit for running lower cache speeds is rather minimal?

No, 1:1 ratio isn't magical. I tested the new 3dmark at 4.8Ghz with a 3.9GHz cache and a 4.6Ghz cache, but didn't see anything close to decisive- the normal test to test deviation was too large. This isn't surprising since increasing the cache speed, from the CPU's point of view, is no different than using faster RAM in principal. And we all know that most, if not all, games see very little performance improvement after DDR 1600. If a higher cache speed were required, it would really be more of a CPU design flaw/limitation.

Anyways, why am I running 4.8GHz core (+0.225v offset) with a 4.6GHz cache (+0.250v offset)? Well, I haven't noticed any significant increase in temperatures while playing with cache speed and voltage, so why not? It will be the first thing I turn down if I uncover stability issues. And if your cache can't go past 4.3GHz or whatever, then don't sweat it, it's not worth the trouble.

I also just realized that I should stop using "Sync all cores" and start using "Per Core." With that same +0.225v offset I'm going to shoot for 5GHz for 1 & 2 cores active, 4.8GHz for 3 & 4 cores active. I found that 1.41v manual is required to boot all cores sync'd at 5GHz. Damn man, Haswell is really fun to tweak. So many options, so little time.

P.S. Per your guys' suggestion I have a Swiftech H220 on the way. Let's see if it can take 4.8GHz under (non-AVX) load.

Processor 8700k Intel
Motherboard z370 MSI Godlike Gaming
Cooling Triple Aquacomputer AMS Copper 840 with D5
Memory TridentZ RGB G.Skill C16 3600MHz
Video Card(s) GTX 1080 Ti
Storage Crucial MX SSDs
Display(s) Dell U3011 2560x1600 + Dell 2408WFP 1200x1920 (Portrait)
Case Core P5 Thermaltake
Audio Device(s) Essence STX
Power Supply AX 1500i
Mouse Logitech
Keyboard Corsair
Software Win10
Thanks Dave and Earthdog.

Picked the G.Skill kits :toast:

Gonna be fun to see if I can get that speed on 64GB :roll:

System Name Daily/SFF
Processor Ryzen 5900X in ECO-mode.
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix X570-I Gaming
Cooling Noctua NH-U9B SE2
Memory GSKILL Flare X F4-3200C14D-16GFX
Video Card(s) ZOTAC 1660Ti AMP
Storage WD Black SN750 500GB NVMe SSD
Display(s) SAMSUNG 24" SD590 Series
Case NCASE M1
Audio Device(s) On-board
Power Supply CORSAIR SF750
Mouse Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0
Keyboard KB Paradise V80 Olivette TKL
Software W10
No, 1:1 ratio isn't magical. I tested the new 3dmark at 4.8Ghz with a 3.9GHz cache and a 4.6Ghz cache, but didn't see anything close to decisive- the normal test to test deviation was too large. This isn't surprising since increasing the cache speed, from the CPU's point of view, is no different than using faster RAM in principal. And we all know that most, if not all, games see very little performance improvement after DDR 1600. If a higher cache speed were required, it would really be more of a CPU design flaw/limitation.

I'm curious to know when you tested 48x/39x... How much less ~voltage for CPU Cache did your sample require than when you are running/testing it at 48x/46x?

I'm not really sure... But I've been thinking lately that at higher multi(s)... successfully stablized Haswell overclocks are actually impacted more by increases in cache speed (ratio) than perhaps even bumping up to run higher memory speeds?

Anyways, why am I running 4.8GHz core (+0.225v offset) with a 4.6GHz cache (+0.250v offset)? Well, I haven't noticed any significant increase in temperatures while playing with cache speed and voltage, so why not? It will be the first thing I turn down if I uncover stability issues. And if your cache can't go past 4.3GHz or whatever, then don't sweat it, it's not worth the trouble.

I've run higher cache speeds at 44x/45x but I'm much more aware of the "voltage tweaking" required to dial in higher cache speeds as compared to lower cache speeds while running at 46x/47x. I've done very little testing at 48x... As I'm waiting to return home when I'll be able to access my custom "420" water cooling setup.

Last edited:

cadaveca

My name is Dave
But I've been thinking lately that Haswell overclocks are actually impacted more by increases in cache speed (ratio) than perhaps even bumping up to run higher memory speeds?

not in my findings, cache means maybe 2-5% performance boost for most apps. Some see no difference.

Memory, still working on. I really got to stop killing CPUs :banghead:

push cache voltage a touch higher than CPU voltage to go a bit further, perhaps, works for me.

I have 2933 MHz G.Skill set, review will be done very soon, these benchmarks I am doing now are the "baseline" benchmarks with other kits. Having issues getting some older sets to pass 3DMark Cloudgate Physics test (can prime, wprime, anything, just not this 3DMark and sometimes Metro:LL will crash).

5 hours in on testing, still can't get this bloody benchmark to pass at anything. I WILL HAVE SUCCESS!!!

:roll:

System Name Daily/SFF
Case NCASE M1
Audio Device(s) On-board
Software W10
not in my findings, cache means maybe 2-5% performance boost for most apps. Some see no difference.

Memory, still working on. I really got to stop killing CPUs :banghead:

push cache voltage a touch higher than CPU voltage to go a bit further, perhaps, works for me.

I don't think I was clear with my intent on the previous post... (See below).

I'm not really sure... But I've been thinking lately that at higher multi(s)... A successfully stablized Haswell overclock can actually be impacted more by increases in cache speed (ratio) than perhaps even bumping up to run higher memory speeds?

cadaveca

My name is Dave
I don't think I was clear with my intent on the previous post... (See below).

I got that. Still no difference, and yes, my chips are fully stable when testing.

I have not tested many 3d apps yet, just all the tests you see in my memory/board reviews, but in real-world use the difference is very small.

Sure, some benchmarks show big differences.. but that's benchmarks. the same could be said of memory as well.

Does one have more impact than the other? Probably, and yeah, I would think cache would be more important as well. But really, it's going to depends on how well the cache is utilized.

Cooling Swiftech H220
Video Card(s) GTX 680
Case HAF 922
I'm curious to know when you tested 48x/39x... How much less ~voltage for CPU Cache did your sample require than when you are running/testing it at 48x/46x?

I'm not really sure... But I've been thinking lately that at higher multi(s)... successfully stablized Haswell overclocks are actually impacted more by increases in cache speed (ratio) than perhaps even bumping up to run higher memory speeds?

I've run higher cache speeds at 44x/45x but I'm much more aware of the "voltage tweaking" required to dial in higher cache speeds as compared to lower cache speeds while running at 46x/47x. I've done very little testing at 48x... As I'm waiting to return home when I'll be able to access my custom "420" water cooling setup.

For 48x/39x, "Auto" cache voltage rule wasn't stable. I hit the cache with 1.15v manual voltage for that. I didn't try any other voltages; it probably only needs a small bump. 48x/46x needs manual 1.35v on the cache. 47x cache needed north of 1.4v manual, and I wasn't comfortable with that. 45x cache needs a manual 1.25v. So ya, you need a small bump to cache voltage when you really push the core.

Performance wise between increasing cache speed vs DDR speed, I think it would be workload dependent. Each can offer an additional couple % improvement, independent of each other. Those % will be different for each workload.

Stability wise, who knows. Every chip is different. The cache might be the more likely candidate; I would guess that forcing 4 * 2MB caches interconnected on a ring buffer to all operate at a higher speed is probably tougher to achieve than telling the memory controller to use DDR 2800- just from a gate-count perspective.

cadaveca

My name is Dave
For 48x/39x, "Auto" cache voltage rule wasn't stable. I hit the cache with 1.15v manual voltage for that. I didn't try any other voltages; it probably only needs a small bump. 48x/46x needs manual 1.35v on the cache. 47x cache needed north of 1.4v manual, and I wasn't comfortable with that. 45x cache needs a manual 1.25v. So ya, you need a small bump to cache voltage when you really push the core.

Performance wise between increasing cache speed vs DDR speed, I think it would be workload dependent. Each can offer an additional couple % improvement, independent of each other. Those % will be different for each workload.

Stability wise, who knows. Every chip is different. The cache might be the more likely candidate; I would guess that forcing 4 * 2MB caches interconnected on a ring buffer to all operate at a higher speed is probably tougher to achieve than telling the memory controller to use DDR 2800- just from a gate-count perspective.

What I have been finding is that memory itself it quite important for stability, and sticks that were great on IVB.. not so much any more. Looking at other forums and such, other people are reporting the same as well, and I noticed that secondary timings for Haswell are really different, so XMP settings for some users are going to pose stability issues.

When it comes time to overclock memory, CPU differences are huge, and it seem to be playing out weird for me. The chip that boots the highest divider is not my best memory clocking chip...it's one that cannot even boot 2933 divider. If that's the CPU, the board, how the ICs and memory interact..I am not sure.

Cache performance has been something I've ALWAYS looked at. Early benchmarks of Bulldozer showing low L2 cache performance was how I knew to not expect much from those chips...cache speeds didn't support the level of performance that some were expecting.

It ahs definitely got a lot more complicated with Haswell, and having the Cache speed adjustable is very nice, since it was tied to CPU speed with 1155. And the lack of impact on performance I've noticed from this change really surprises me.

System Name Daily/SFF
Case NCASE M1
Audio Device(s) On-board
Software W10
I decided to try out the ASUS "4-Way Optimization" software in the new AI Suite III.

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...=BoaAT5TkXc4&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13723406137336

I thought it did a pretty decent job overclocking my CPU... It went from complete stock (auto/defaults) to a 4.8G(2-core)/4.7G(4-core) overclock at DDR3-2400 10-11-11-31-2T (my 4x4GB kit's XMP). :cool:

I've gone and tweaked the ASUS settings a little more... Now running 4.8G(3-core)/4.7G(4-core) and bumped CPU Cache from 39x to 41x (may go higher) and I tighten ram to 10-11-11-28-1T (1.635v). I've also customized some of the Digi+ Power Control settings to my preference. It is running now on Adaptive vcore settings and uses ~1.275v VID for 4.8G and ~1.255v VID for 4.7G. I also thought the Fan Xpert 2 optimization and controls are pretty nifty... It is now running quieter but still with acceptable cooling.

Attachments

• ASUS 4-Way Optimization.jpg
    ASUS 4-Way Optimization.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 633
Cooling Swiftech H220
Video Card(s) GTX 680
Case HAF 922
No luck with Per-Core modes. 48x on all cores doesn't boot, while Sync All Cores has been quite stable. I tried switching to Adaptive and using Additional Turbo voltage instead of an offset, but that doesn't help either. Maybe it needs Adaptive Offset or less aggressive cache speeds to do per-core.

sneekypeet

Retired Super Moderator
System Name EVA-01
Processor Intel i7 13700K
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus Z690 HERO EVA Edition
Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 with Noctua Industrial Fans
Memory PAtriot Viper Elite RGB 96GB @ 6000MHz.
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 24GB OC EVA Edition
Storage Addlink S95 M.2 PCIe GEN 4x4 2TB
Display(s) Asus ROG SWIFT OLED PG42UQ
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Realtek on board > Sony Receiver > Cerwin Vegas
Power Supply be quiet DARK POWER PRO 12 1500W
Mouse ROG STRIX Impact Electro Punk
Keyboard ROG STRIX Scope TKL Electro Punk
Software Windows 11
System Name Awesomesauce 4.3 | Laptop (MSI GE72VR 6RF Apache Pro-023)
Processor Intel Core i7-5820K 4.16GHz 1.28v/3GHz 1.05v uncore | Intel Core i7-6700HQ @ 3.1GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5 WiFi LGA2011-v3| Stock
Cooling Corsair H100i v2 w/ 2x EK Vardar F4-120ER + various 120/140mm case fans | Stock
Memory G.Skill RJ-4 16GB DDR4-2666 CL15 quad channel | 12GB DDR4-2133
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid SC2 11GB @ 2012/5151 boost | NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB +200/+500 + Intel 530
Storage Samsung 840 EVO 500GB + Seagate 3TB 7200RPM + others | Kingston 256GB M.2 SATA + 1TB 7200RPM
Display(s) Acer G257HU 1440p 60Hz AH-IPS 4ms | 17.3" 1920*1080 60Hz wide angle TN notebook panel
Case Fractal Design Define XL R2 | MSI
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z | Realtek with quad stereo speakers and subwoofer
Power Supply Corsair HX850i Platinum | 19.5v 180w Delta brick
Software Windows 10 Pro x64 | Windows 10 Home x64
Hope you didn't start reviewing the ASRock boards yet as I just got a P1.90 UEFI update and ASRock pulled all the previous versions off their website, so this one better be good. They finally added a Vcore reading to the H/W monitor page and mine is 1.002-1.007v after the UEFI flashed (still no actual indication of what it is set to). There's also a setting called CPU OC fixed mode that supposedly disables throttling but I'm not going to use it because I don't want to fry my hot chip. Hopefully I can get a better OC now as I was literally crashing at 4.2GHz today like my chip has been degrading.

System Name Blackwidow/
Processor Ryzen 5950x / Threadripper 3960x
Motherboard Asus x570 Crosshair viii impact/ Asus Zenith ii Extreme
Cooling Ek 240Aio/Custom watercooling
Memory 32gb ddr4 3600MHZ Crucial Ballistix / 32gb ddr4 3600MHZ G.Skill TridentZ Royal
Video Card(s) MSI RX 6900xt/ XFX 6800xt
Storage WD SN850 1TB boot / Samsung 970 evo+ 1tb boot, 6tb WD SN750
Display(s) Sony A80J / Dual LG 27gl850
Case Cooler Master NR200P/ 011 Dynamic XL
Audio Device(s) On board/ Soundblaster ZXR
Power Supply Corsair SF750w/ Seasonic Prime Titanium 1000w
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate wireless/ Logitech G Pro X Superlight
Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL/ Logitech G915 Wireless
Software Win 10 Pro
Member Result Rankings

Help everyone else find out where their CPU ranking in the "Silicon Lottery". Results Rankings require CPU-Z screenshots of both CPU and memory pages. It's best to run a light application like SuperPi 32M to make sure CPU and Cache multis are running at their maximum soeeds for your screenshot. Please report CPU batch, clocks, the cooler used, the voltage you used for CPU, memory and, CPU cache, and anything else modified that might help others get the most out off their chips too. ;)

Please follow this format in order to have your results added to our list. Unstable "maximum" speed screenshots are just as great as fully-tested clocks, just be sure to note which type of OC your are posting. If some details are missed, that's fine, but screenshot using the proper version of CPU-Z is mandatory. CPU-Z reviewer kit with other CPUID softwares like Haswell-ready CPU-Z and other included can be found HERE:

Format:

user name|CPU/batch|Stock Volt:CPU/Cache|OC CPU Clock|OC CPU Voltage|OC Cache/Ring Multi|OC Cache/Ring Voltage|Memory Speed|cooling|notes

*Batch information can be found both on the chip itself, and on the box. Pictures of either are greatly appreciated! ;)

infos:| USER NAME | CPU/BATCH | Stock VOLT:CPU/Cache(Ring) | OC CPU CLOCK | OC CPU VOLT | OC CACHE/RING MULTI | OC CACHE/RING VOLT | MEM SPEED | COOLING |notes
1.|v12dock|4770K/L307B198|1.072 V/-|4500(45x100 MHz)|1.285 V|x39|1.150|1600 MHz|-|ASUS Z87 PRO/MicroCenter
2.|cadaveca|4770K/L309B318|1.040 V/1.015 V|4600(46x100 MHz)|1.280 V|x39|1.140 V|2800 MHz C11|CoolerMaster TPC812|boardtestchip
3.|cadaveca|4770K/L311B405|1.020 V/1.040 V|4625(37x125 MHz)|1.250 V|x36(4500 MHz)|1.150 V|3000 MHz C12|Corsair H90|ASUS Maximus VI Extreme/memtestchip
4.|15th Warlock|4770K/L311B411|1.000 V/1.024 V|4700(47x100 MHz)|1.280 V|x40|1.150 V|1866 MHz|Corsair H100|MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING/Newegg
5.|DOM|4770K/L311B411|1.053 V/1.053 V|5500(55x100 MHz)|1.725 V|x39|1.200 V|2400 MHz C9|Single-Stage Phase|MSI MPower MAX/Newegg
6.|PolRoger| 4770K/L310B492 | 0.992 V/0.999 V |4500(45x100 MHz)|1.150 V|x43|1.150 V|2400 MHz C10|Corsair H110|ASUS Z87 Deluxe/Microcenter
7.|Womper|4770K/L312B318|1.008 V/-|4800(48x100 MHz)|1.350 V|x45|-|2133 MHz C9|Zalman CNPS10x |ASUS Z87-PLUS/Intel EPP.
8.|Allen337|4770K/-|-/-|4800(48x100 MHz)|-|-|-|1600 MHz C-|Corsair A50|ASUS Z87 PRO
9.|Justin7477|4770K/L312B326|-/-|4400(44x100 MHz)|1.220 V|x41|1.220 V|2133 MHz |CoolerMaster TPC812|Z87 Extreme6
10.|TheHunter|4770K/L308B202|0.967/-|4400(44x100 MHz)|1.150 V|x42|1.210 V|2133 MHz C9|Corsair H90|ASUS Z87 DELUXE
11.|springs113|4770K/L311B411|-/-|4400(44x100 MHz)|1.220V|-|-|2000 MHz C-|Corsair H100|MSI MPower/Newegg
12.|FireKillerGR|4770K/L312B508|1.020V/1.000V|4700(47x100 MHz)|1.350 V|x41|-|-|-|-
13.|HammerON|4770K/L311B411|-/-|4400(44x100 MHz)|1.170 V|x39|1.000 V|2666 MHz C11|Custom Water|MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING/Newegg
14.|
15.|

Hey Dave my stock Cpu voltage is 1.056, current ring voltage 1.040, OC...ring x39, 1.144...swiftech h220

Last edited:

MxPhenom 216

ASIC Engineer
System Name Ryzen Reflection
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte X570S Aorus Master
Cooling 2x EK PE360 | TechN AM4 AMD Block Black | EK Quantum Vector Trinity GPU Nickel + Plexi
Memory Teamgroup T-Force Xtreem 2x16GB B-Die 3600 @ 14-14-14-28-42-288-2T 1.45v
Video Card(s) Zotac AMP HoloBlack RTX 3080Ti 12G | 950mV 1950Mhz
Storage WD SN850 500GB (OS) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB (Games_1) | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB (Games_2)
Display(s) Asus XG27AQM 240Hz G-Sync Fast-IPS | Gigabyte M27Q-P 165Hz 1440P IPS | Asus 24" IPS (portrait mode)
Case Lian Li PC-011D XL | Custom cables by Cablemodz
Audio Device(s) FiiO K7 | Sennheiser HD650 + Beyerdynamic FOX Mic
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 850
Mouse Razer Viper v2 Pro
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit
Wasn't the Asrock Z77 OCF pretty good with ram overclocking too?

NICE!!!

I'll be working on this board myself very soon.;)

Loving your ram clocks, too.

As long as not CFR then latest bios will be smooth sailing.

Gskill 2933 clocked the same if not better.

System Name Blackwidow/
Processor Ryzen 5950x / Threadripper 3960x
Motherboard Asus x570 Crosshair viii impact/ Asus Zenith ii Extreme
Cooling Ek 240Aio/Custom watercooling
Memory 32gb ddr4 3600MHZ Crucial Ballistix / 32gb ddr4 3600MHZ G.Skill TridentZ Royal
Video Card(s) MSI RX 6900xt/ XFX 6800xt
Storage WD SN850 1TB boot / Samsung 970 evo+ 1tb boot, 6tb WD SN750
Display(s) Sony A80J / Dual LG 27gl850
Case Cooler Master NR200P/ 011 Dynamic XL
Audio Device(s) On board/ Soundblaster ZXR
Power Supply Corsair SF750w/ Seasonic Prime Titanium 1000w
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate wireless/ Logitech G Pro X Superlight
Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL/ Logitech G915 Wireless
Software Win 10 Pro

As long as not CFR then latest bios will be smooth sailing.

Gskill 2933 clocked the same if not better.

Is it worth it for me to get rid of my mpower for this board? Originally i wanted this board they just took too long to bring it out.

DOM

Processor Intel i7 4770K
Motherboard Asrock
Cooling Water
Memory Team Xtreem LV 16GB (2x8GB)
Video Card(s) EK Full WB HD7970
Display(s) CROSSOVER 27Q LED-P 27"
Case Danger Den Torture Rack
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply CORSAIR Professional Series Gold AX1200
Software W 10 Pro
Is it worth it for me to get rid of my mpower for this board? Originally i wanted this board they just took too long to bring it out.
I haven't test any Z87 MSI board, but saw good things on Cadaveca's review.

Keep your Mpower board unless you want to clock memory competitively and benching 2Ds

Last edited:
System Name -aLiEn beaTs-
Processor Intel i7 11700kf @ 5.055Ghz
Motherboard MSI Z490 Unify
Cooling Corsair H115i Pro RGB
Memory G.skill Royal Silver 4400 cl17 @ 4403mhz
Video Card(s) Zotac GTX 980TI AMP!Omega Factory OC 1418MHz
Storage Intel SSD 330, Crucial SSD MX300 & MX500
Display(s) Samsung C24FG73 144HZ
Case CoolerMaster HAF 932 USB3.0
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Titanium HD @ 2.1 Bose acoustimass 5
Power Supply CoolerMaster 850W v2 gold atx 2.52
Mouse Razer viper 8k
Keyboard Logitech G19s
Software Windows 11 Pro 21h2 64Bit
Benchmark Scores ► ♪♫♪♩♬♫♪♭
Hey Dave my stock Cpu voltage is 1.056, current ring voltage 1.040, OC...ring x39, 1.144...swiftech h220

Cadaveca could you please update my post too? :toast:

Missing data: Default ring cache voltage is 1.049v

And my new cpu OC atm 4.5Ghz @ 1.170v, Ring cache 41x @ 1.115v

DOM

Processor Intel i7 4770K
Motherboard Asrock
Cooling Water
Memory Team Xtreem LV 16GB (2x8GB)
Video Card(s) EK Full WB HD7970
Display(s) CROSSOVER 27Q LED-P 27"
Case Danger Den Torture Rack
Audio Device(s) Onboard