• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

TechPowerUp! Official IC Diamond Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Processor Intel 8700K @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Cooling Custom Water
Memory 32 GB Crucial Ballistix 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Display(s) Dell U2412M + Samsung TA350
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Samson Meteor Mic / Generic 2.1 / KRK KNS 6400 headset
Power Supply Zalman EBT-1000
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
Take a gander at that slander

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, Ryzen 9 5980HX
Motherboard MSI X570 Tomahawk
Cooling Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4(With Noctua Fans)
Memory 32Gb Crucial 3600 Ballistix
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3080, Asus 6800M
Storage Adata SX8200 1TB NVME/WD Black 1TB NVME
Display(s) Dell 27 Inch 165Hz
Case Phanteks P500A
Audio Device(s) IFI Zen Dac/JDS Labs Atom+/SMSL Amp+Rivers Audio
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Logitech G502 SE Hero
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Mk.2
VR HMD Samsung Odyssey Plus
Software Windows 10
I can't believe they came back and did something like this, its like if you don't like our product then obviously you have a problem, many of us did have issues but they were minor issues like the fishy smell and the blemishing but its just sweeping all of that under the rug and saying nope, never happened cause those guys are out to get us T.T.

Then to come onto a forum and demand that certain people be banned without even contacting the moderators or admins is just unprofessional, alot of unprofessional things have been done and its sad.

I would be happy to send you my old tubes as well cadaveca, just say where to send it.

Last edited:
System Name Dell-y Driver
Processor Core i5-10400
Motherboard Asrock H410M-HVS
Cooling Intel 95w stock cooler
Memory 2x8 A-DATA 2999Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) UHD 630
Storage 1TB WD Green M.2 - 4TB Seagate Barracuda
Display(s) Asus PA248 1920x1200 IPS
Case Dell Vostro 270S case
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Dell 220w
Software Windows 10 64bit
Andrew, I'll be happy to provide whatever uncompressed pictures I might still have.

cadaveca

My name is Dave
Andrew, I'll be happy to provide whatever uncompressed pictures I might still have.

IN court, I hope.XD

Realize he said up above you'll full of it, and should be banned.

due to the seriousness of the malicious intent they should be banned permanently from the website

Yet you're still offering to help him. You, my friend, much respect, much respect.

sneekypeet

Retired Super Moderator
System Name EVA-01
Processor Intel i7 13700K
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus Z690 HERO EVA Edition
Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 with Noctua Industrial Fans
Memory PAtriot Viper Elite RGB 96GB @ 6000MHz.
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 24GB OC EVA Edition
Storage Addlink S95 M.2 PCIe GEN 4x4 2TB
Display(s) Asus ROG SWIFT OLED PG42UQ
Audio Device(s) Realtek on board > Sony Receiver > Cerwin Vegas
Power Supply be quiet DARK POWER PRO 12 1500W
Mouse ROG STRIX Impact Electro Punk
Keyboard ROG STRIX Scope TKL Electro Punk
Software Windows 11
Pretty sure you all have my address over there, I will sit by my door and wait for the process server to deliver my subpoena. :roll:

IC Diamond

Innovation Cooling Rep
I don't think ICD realizes that with that Facebook post, they are now liable for slander.

Threats are hollow, evidence is clear - I recently sued 8 companies in 5 years all settled in my favour, it was quite lucrative. I'll have to check and see what the options are in CA.

sneekypeet

Retired Super Moderator
System Name EVA-01
Software Windows 11
Threats are hollow, evidence is clear - I recently sued 8 companies in 5 years all settled in my favour, it was quite lucrative. I'll have to check and see what the options are in CA.

Oh so making good paste isn't how you make money, it is suing others that makes your house payments, got it!

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
This was most likely an orchestrated event and not an idle adolescent bid for attention and as such and due to the seriousness of the malicious intent they should be banned permanently from the website. I have already identified some connections between a couple of the users and believe other deeper connections will follow soon on a number of forum members.

I've not been part of this discussion, nor have I used your product so I cannot comment either way on its effectiveness nor any problems that it may present.

I do have a question though, given that there is absolutely no monetary, nor other type of compensation, gain for the people who have stated they have had problems with your product, why would they "conspire" to target your company? That does not make a while lot of sense.

cadaveca

My name is Dave

I just find it interesting how you include TPU's name in your postings, but then only focus on the members, and leave the staff's claims out of it.

Picking your fights, I see.

Anyway, all the power to ya, here in Canada, slander is a serious thing, but you haven't slandered me, so I am just enjoying the drama I have no part of. In fact, I'm a bit jealous, because I'd love to take you to court and shake your hand in person.

BTW, the local Scouting Commissioner is my wife. We have numerous members of our local community that will stand up to re-iterate just how legit I like to have things. As a public figure that other parents trust in educating their kids on how to be prepared for survival and maintaining class and honesty, I'm sure we'd have fun together. Scout's Honor!

:laugh:

System Name Selene / Yoda
Processor Fx 8350 @ 4.4 / Phenom II x6 1090t @ 3.6
Motherboard Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 r4.0 / Gigabyte 890XA-UD3
Cooling H100i / Xig Dark Knight
Memory 4x 8gb G.Skill Snipers / 4x 4gb G.Skill Ares
Video Card(s) Gigabyte R9 290x / XfX DD & VisionTek HD6850's C'fired
Storage 256gb ssd, 2x 2tb Wd Blacks & 1x 1tb Wd black / 1x 1tb
Display(s) Dell Ultra Sharp 2408 WFp / Hp w2207
Case Raidmax Vampire / Chieftec Alum. Dragon Blue
Audio Device(s) Onboard Hd Audio / Onboard Hd Audio
Power Supply Corsair TX 850 watt / Corsair TX 750 watt
Mouse Logitech G500s
Keyboard Corsair Strafe
Software Win 10 pro / Win Vista Home prem. 64 bit
Benchmark Scores What are benchmarks anyway?
I've not been part of this discussion, nor have I used your product so I cannot comment either way on its effectiveness nor any problems that it may present.

I do have a question though, given that there is absolutely no monetary, nor other type of compensation, gain for the people who have stated they have had problems with your product, why would they "conspire" to target your company? That does not make a while lot of sense.

I know, it's not like the community as a whole is in the TIM manufacturing business or are receiving kickbacks from other thermal paste companies.

Reminds me I need to check my mailbox for a check from Vaseline, not only does it keep your lips from being chapped it can help the cooling process of certain parts of pcs.

IC Diamond

Innovation Cooling Rep

Great question, I do not know if they were compensated or not, do you? Look at the ELA and the DCT and EXIF data and then ask them - your speculation is as good as anybody's

sneekypeet

Retired Super Moderator
System Name EVA-01
Software Windows 11
Great question, I do not know if they were compensated or not, do you? Look at the ELA and the DCT and EXIF data and then ask them - your speculation is as good as anybody's

You are the only one in this thread speculating. There were no kickbacks! You asked us to report our findings, got butthurt at the results, spent a shit ton of money to prove nothing, lost coolers that would prove you are at fault, now say we all lied just to give ICD a bad name?

All of this is on you and your company. The fact that you say that we had a conspiracy to slander you is so laughable I am glad my dealings with your lies and smoke and mirrors is over...'nuff said.

cadaveca

My name is Dave
your speculation is as good as anybody's

But you're the only one who stands to gain or lose anything here. Well, the drama is fun, I guess, and the others gains some entertainment. Good show, sir, good show. I do hope you understand that for many, you are simply digging your own hole. I wonder how many of the 38 people in this thread right now would side with you....sounds like something that might deserve a poll.!:toast:

Easy Rhino

Linux Advocate
Staff member
System Name Desktop
Processor i5 13600KF
Motherboard AsRock B760M Steel Legend Wifi
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S
Memory 4x 16 Gb Gskill S5 DDR5 @6000
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC 6750 XT 12GB
Storage WD_BLACK 4TB SN850x
Display(s) Gigabye M32U
Case Corsair Carbide 400C
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 650 P2
Mouse MX Master 3s
Keyboard Logitech G915 Wireless Clicky
Software The Matrix
IC Diamond makes a terrible product. I would advise everyone reading this to not purchase anything they manufacture and to remove any product that you may have currently in your rig. What's more, they also treat their customers poorly so forget about any service if you take issue with what you bought.

IC Diamond

Innovation Cooling Rep

that's good, if you have the raw images still available we can make arrangement for third party independent analysis, only way to prove they are not manipulated.

brandonwh64

Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!
Who woke up and said LETS FUCK IC Diamond!!! I sure didn't because until this thread was posted I never knew who you were. You came to this forum wanting feedback on your product and thats what you got BUT when it did not swing your way you demanded proof which was provided. Once proof was presented you threw up the defense flag and claimed all proof was bogus. People even sent you the evidence to you directly which magically "vanished".

Honestly you got what you came for on a PUBLIC forum.

System Name Coffee | Maximus
Processor Intel Core i7 9700K @ 5.2 GHz with AVX, 4.8 GHz cache clock | i7 9700KF @ 5.0 GHz/4.7 GHz cache
Motherboard ASUS Maximus X Formula | ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger (modded BIOS for Coffee Lake)+TPM2.0 module
Cooling Cooler Master ML240 Illusion | Cooler Master ML120L RGB
Memory 2*16 GB (32 GB) Kingston Fury Beast @3600 MHz CL17 | 4*8 GB (32 GB) HyperX Fury @3200 MHz CL14
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX 3070 8 GB Twin Edge | Galax RTX 2060 Super 8 GB
Storage Samsung PM981a 1TB NVMe+480GB SATA SSD+2 TB HDD | Crucial P5 1TB, Crucial P1 500GB+2.5TB HDDs
Display(s) LG OLED 55 G3, 4K 120 Hz, VRR, ALLM, GSync, FreeSync | Samsung 43AU9070 4K TV, VRR, ALLM
Case Corsair Crystal 460X RGB | Lianli Lancool 215
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z SE | Realtek ALC1150 (Supreme FX)
Power Supply ASUS ROG Strix 750G (80+ Gold) | Cooler Master MWE 650 V2 (80+ Bronze)
Mouse Cooler Master MM731 19000 DPI gaming mouse
Keyboard Cooler Master CK721 65% mechanical gaming keyboard (tactile)
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 |Windows 11 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R20 MT 4200,ST 547 CPU-Z MT 4871, ST 620 | R20 MT - 4158, ST - 534, CPU-Z MT 4798, ST 603
EXIF data can be modified simply using Windows 7(and perhaps 8) built in tools. Everything from Camera model, date taken etc etc can be changed.

EDIT: True, IC Diamond cooled my components just like any other TIM. But it damaged the IHS of my CPU(scratches), GPU die(scratches), laptop CPU die(scratches) and the laptop chipset(scratches again). :/

System Name Zotan
Processor i9-10850K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X AX
Cooling H100
Memory 32GB Viper 3200
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX3080
Case Airflow 275R
Power Supply RMX850
Benchmark Scores d1nky@hwbot.org
Threats are hollow, evidence is clear - I recently sued 8 companies in 5 years all settled in my favour, it was quite lucrative. I'll have to check and see what the options are in CA

Look how many people are viewing this thread already.

that quote is the pincher for me.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
that's good, if you have the raw images still available we can make arrangement for third party independent analysis, only way to prove they are not manipulated.

You're not much of a people person are you?

Protip. Don't treat customers like shit, and especially don't blame them with some sort of conspiracy theory that they are to blame and they're trying to make your company look bad with no basis for doing so. If you are the owner of this company I would suggest that you hire a very good customer service rep. immediately.

If you are the customer service rep., may I have the phone number to your boss?

Your company's behavior is atrocious and you're not helping yourselves whatsoever by making these ridiculous claims that even though they aren't pointed at myself, I find them highly insulting as a business owner myself that a company with CS such as this can even stay in business.

This could of been handled much much better and if it was I wouldn't have to not recommend this product on any forum, contest, event or otherwise I participate in.

I actually used your product and thought it worked quite well! Never again.

IC Diamond

Innovation Cooling Rep
EXIF data can be modified simply using Windows 7(and perhaps 8) built in tools. Everything from Camera model, date taken etc etc can be changed.

Of course it can -but the data was taken from the pictures posted on then forum which is out of my hands and under control of the people that generated them. Third party professional analysis was performed here which adheres to a chain of custody

http://www.fmsconsultation.com/Image.html

Our commitment to results
Every matter we consult on is treated as though it will go to trial from the beginning. This means we maintain chain of custody, we document every step in our process, we follow SWGIT and SWGDE guidelines, we mitigate biases in our analysis, and we prepare our reports in a way that can be understood by the layman.

Our experience
We have consulted image enhancement and image authentication matters for both private and judicial reasons in the United States and abroad. We have provided expert testimony and forensic image reports.

sneekypeet

Retired Super Moderator
System Name EVA-01
Software Windows 11
So get to the suing already and move along. There is no point in what you posted since this thread died down a long time ago.

System Name Selene / Yoda
Processor Fx 8350 @ 4.4 / Phenom II x6 1090t @ 3.6
Motherboard Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 r4.0 / Gigabyte 890XA-UD3
Cooling H100i / Xig Dark Knight
Memory 4x 8gb G.Skill Snipers / 4x 4gb G.Skill Ares
Video Card(s) Gigabyte R9 290x / XfX DD & VisionTek HD6850's C'fired
Storage 256gb ssd, 2x 2tb Wd Blacks & 1x 1tb Wd black / 1x 1tb
Display(s) Dell Ultra Sharp 2408 WFp / Hp w2207
Case Raidmax Vampire / Chieftec Alum. Dragon Blue
Audio Device(s) Onboard Hd Audio / Onboard Hd Audio
Power Supply Corsair TX 850 watt / Corsair TX 750 watt
Mouse Logitech G500s
Keyboard Corsair Strafe
Software Win 10 pro / Win Vista Home prem. 64 bit
Benchmark Scores What are benchmarks anyway?
You know if he would just come in and conduct himself with honesty and integrity, this thread could be great for his company and TPU. But no we get a douche thats makes the thread not even fit for GN.

Easy Rhino

Linux Advocate
Staff member
System Name Desktop
Processor i5 13600KF
Motherboard AsRock B760M Steel Legend Wifi
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S
Memory 4x 16 Gb Gskill S5 DDR5 @6000
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC 6750 XT 12GB
Storage WD_BLACK 4TB SN850x
Display(s) Gigabye M32U
Case Corsair Carbide 400C
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 650 P2
Mouse MX Master 3s
Keyboard Logitech G915 Wireless Clicky
Software The Matrix
hello, could you please tell me if the diamond dust in your product comes from blood diamonds?

sneekypeet

Retired Super Moderator
System Name EVA-01
Software Windows 11
You should have known that our forums require the picture to be resized and after cruising through this thread, I did not see were you asked for raw images.

because he didn't, and even if he did, they would magically get lost like my cooler did;)

Status
Not open for further replies.