• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

dawcior-al

I install win xp 32bit i looking for a modificed nvidia 320 driver help please
regards

GankerGR

Bsod

Hello, i am trying to sli gtx660 with gtx260 core 216 but i am getting BSOD when i try to enable sli.
I am using hyper sli and different sli modded driver 320.18

Can you help me please?
Thanks

Last edited:
Processor Intel i7 7700k @4.5Ghz
Motherboard Asus Strix Z270E Gaming
Cooling Cooler Master Nepton 120XL
Memory Corsair Vengeance LED Red 2x8GB 3000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus Strix GTX980TI
Storage Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB
Display(s) BenQ XL2411Z / Dell SE198WFP
Case NOX Hummer TG RGB
Power Supply Corsair RM850
Mouse Razer Mamba Chroma
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Chroma
Software Windows 10 - 64bit
Hello, i am trying to sli gtx660 with gtx260 but i am getting BSOD when i try to enable sli.
I am using hyper sli and different sli modded driver 320.18

http://i44.tinypic.com/2w6thd2.jpg

Can you help me please?
Thanks

Not 100% sure, wait for some expert input, but I'll say that you won't be able to SLI those 2 cards. The cards are way too different.

midn

Hi guys,

I have an Asus P8H67-V, a eVGA GTX480 and I'm using Win8.1x64
I'd like to get another GTX480 from another brand, probably, because it's hard to find these cards nowadays.

Will the HyperSLI work with my pc?
Is HyperSLI working with win8.1?
After reading the posts here I figured that I don't have to install Different SLI, right?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Processor Intel i7 7700k @4.5Ghz
Motherboard Asus Strix Z270E Gaming
Cooling Cooler Master Nepton 120XL
Memory Corsair Vengeance LED Red 2x8GB 3000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus Strix GTX980TI
Storage Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB
Display(s) BenQ XL2411Z / Dell SE198WFP
Case NOX Hummer TG RGB
Power Supply Corsair RM850
Mouse Razer Mamba Chroma
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Chroma
Software Windows 10 - 64bit
Hi guys,

I have an Asus P8H67-V, a eVGA GTX480 and I'm using Win8.1x64
I'd like to get another GTX480 from another brand, probably, because it's hard to find these cards nowadays.

Will the HyperSLI work with my pc?
Is HyperSLI working with win8.1?
After reading the posts here I figured that I don't have to install Different SLI, right?

Thank you!

If it will work with that motherboard? Well it should work but there's no guarantee, unless you find someone with the exact same motherboard you have.
As for the windows 8.1, its not supported yet.
And yes, all you need is HyperSLI.

System Name 7754LIF3
Processor C2Q QX9770 @ 4Ghz 1,37v
Motherboard Asus Rampage Extreme X48
Cooling NZXT Kraken X60 + Fusion Block
Memory 4 x 4Gb DDR3 GSkill @ 1688Mhz
Video Card(s) Quad-SLI GTX590 Zotac HyperSLI v1.0 W7 & Different SLI W8.1
Storage 4 X 1TB WD Black Raid0
Display(s) 3 x SyncMaster 203B 20" Nvidia Surround 4200X1050@60hz
Case MIH CASE
Audio Device(s) SupremeFX X-Fi
Power Supply EnerMax MaxRevo 1500W
Software Windows 7 / 8.1 Up1. x64
Drivers 327.23 WHQL works well!!

Hi, new drivers 327.23 WHQL work perfect for me, greetings!

midn

If it will work with that motherboard? Well it should work but there's no guarantee, unless you find someone with the exact same motherboard you have.
As for the windows 8.1, its not supported yet.
And yes, all you need is HyperSLI.

Thank you for the answers.
I'll try with windows 8, otherwise I can go back to 7

AeSiR54

Triple SLI + Z77 + GTX 660 ti problem

Hi I have a Asus Z77 mobo with 1708 BIOS and Windows 7 64bits, and I bought 3 GTX 660 ti from Asus but I can´t enable triple SLI, only two in SLi(the top and the midle card).I install HyperSLi but doesnt work.Can you help me????Sorry for my bad english:eek::eek::respect::respect:

AeSiR54

Triple SLI + Z77 + GTX 660 ti Great news!!!!!!

I install nvidia to 327.23,then I update my bios to 2104 version ,the I set the 3rd PCI-e port to 4x from the bios(default works a 1x),the I activate virtualization technology from bios and I install the latest HyperSLI(0.96) AND NOW I CAN ACTIVATE THE TRIPLE SLI YEAH!!!!!!:toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:
Now I going to test if there is any problem wit 3dmark or any game.
PD: Sry for my bad english:eek:.

rosellej

Just wondering

I'm new with this hypersli thing but I really want to SLI my gts 450 since I've got an extra from my other computer. Just wondering.Will hypersli work with this board: ASROCK H77M? I hope it does because it's the cheapest board I can get with more than one pcie slot in my area :| Thanks guys!

Mykee36

New beta drivers for Battlefield 4 beta released

Just downloaded and installed the 331.40 beta drivers.
Ran a couple of games and benchmarks, no problems at bootup or with gameplay.
I have HyperSLI 9.6 installed.
Run HyperSli in hardware mode

i7 2600k
Windows 7
Motherboard: ASROCK P67 Pro3 SE
GTX 560ti SLI

Spyros12

Can't get it to work

I have a Gigabyte GA-EP35-DS4 and two 9600gt cards, i've installed 327.23 drivers and hyperSLI.When i enable SLI the control panel crashes and its like i dont have drivers installed and the resolution is changed.Can anyone give me a tip? thanks in advance

Hello everyone. I'll take a time to make Windows 8.1 support. That will be last update for the patch. The patch is 4 years old now.

midn

Do I really need to connect the SLI bridge? My SLI is disable because of that, that's the message I get.

I'll get one tomorrow by the way

Attachments

• sli.jpg
    sli.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 880
Hello everyone. I'll take a time to make Windows 8.1 support. That will be last update for the patch. The patch is 4 years old now.

Please, anatolymik, try to make a patch working with Virtual Machines. It would be great, if we could use HyperSLI with it ...

Thanx,

Sukram.

Back2skooldaze

Thanks to anatolymik

I just wanted to post a Thanks to anatolymik for the Hypersli
I have been out of the pc game for a long time and have jumped back in with building and tinkering about with pc's.
Ive been reading all the posts in this thread (and theres a lot) about getting Sli to work on non sli boards.
I did exactly what anatolymik states install hypersli disable uac and do a reboot and it was a breeze i downloaded the latest hypersli and everything went flawless and i have sli enabled in nvidia control panel.I have left the physx setting on auto and its picking up my geforce 1 as the card and in some games it auto goes to using the cpu.
Ive been very keen to get in to this sli stuff and with ebay i grabbed a couple of geforce 8800 gts oc 640mb cards and a sli bridge got myself a powercool x-viper 650watt psu which has 56amps on the single pci express rail and it also had two 6pin plugs coming off the psu so they went to the gfx cards My motherboard is a maximus 2 formula safely overclocked to 3.5mhz using the bios crazy settings.Im on windows 7 ultimate 64bit and everything is rocking and rolling sweetly my cpu is an intel core 2 duo E8400 which i had read was a good overclocker and i have the arctic cooler ive got cpu-z and core temps and prime95 and also gpu-z installed.
I can't believe how pcs have come so far with speed and gfx with gaming oppose to ps3's and xbox360's.The pc is fantastic at the fast games im having fun right now and on to my 2nd build with SLI in mind :)
I am a retro gamers so love the old stuff and collect consoles etc and in to Amiga and Atari st and now ive jumped back to pc for games and tinkering things are great and especially with ebay as you can pick up some high end cards for cheap :)
Im back in love with the pceeeeeeee LOL

Please, anatolymik, try to make a patch working with Virtual Machines. It would be great, if we could use HyperSLI with it ...

Thanx,

Sukram.

A lots of work is needed for it. Too bad but i haven't much time to do it. It requires full time working on it. Actually it's virtual machine which emulates virtual machines. Besides, not all intel processors(and even more rare AMD) have all hardware features. That means you have to emulate special processor modes by software. For example, current HyperSLI has length disassembler to emulate instructions run-time and while patching. I did a lots of work by today. To do virtual machines working means to do double work i have already done.

Now i'm working on file system driver( encryption for any file system and so on, i have finished 80% of it ). HyperSLI with VMs will take much time.

I hope you can understand me.

Mykee36

New Geforce 331.58 WHQL display driver

Just downloaded and installed the 331.58 WHQL drivers.
Ran a couple of games and benchmarks, no problems at bootup or with gameplay.
I have HyperSLI 9.6 installed.
Run HyperSli in hardware mode

i7 2600k
Windows 7
Motherboard: ASROCK P67 Pro3 SE
GTX 560ti SLI

This Game Ready WHQL driver ensures you’ll have the best possible gaming experience in Batman: Arkham Origins and Battlefield 4. GeForce Game Ready drivers also provide performance increases for a variety of different games.

New in GeForce R331 Drivers
•Performance Boost – Increases performance by up to 13% for GeForce 400/500/600/700 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 327.23 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here is one example of measured gains:

GeForce GTX 770/780/TITAN:
•Up to 11% in Dirt: Showdown
•Up to 9% in Metro: Last Light
•Up to 8% in Sleeping Dogs
•Up to 13% in Sniper Elite V2
•SLI Technology
•Batman: Arkham Origins – updated profile
•Battlefield 4 – updated profile
•Shadow Warrior – added DX9 profile
•War of the Vikings – added DX11 profile
•Dragon Sword - updated DX9 profile
•GRID 2 - updated DX11 profile
•Euro Truck Simulator 2 - updated profile
•Gaming Technology
•Civilization 5 – added HBAO+;
•SHIELD
•Enables GeForce to SHIELD streaming (Beta). Learn more here.
•4K Displays
•Adds support for 4K Surround

Additional Details
•Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.0725.
•Installs HD Audio v1.3.26.4
•Installs GeForce Experience v8.3.23.1
•Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
•Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
•Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
•Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
•Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.

I guess nobody has problems with latest version if there wasn't any messages about it.

I must say it was interesting to do this patch. Also if somebody wants to support it, please send me PM. I can prepare and hand sources of HyperSLI and DifferentSLI.

I also must say thanks to RiC@RDOC, johnspack, federicoz45. They helped me a lot. They saved my time. It's priceless.

gerard2500

Hello anatolymik,
yesterday, after installing a new hard drive in my system, after some mbr problems, i have to reinstall hypersli. before i used 0.96.
This time, after installing latest nvidia whql drivers, i install hypersli 1.0 and all rune just fine, no bsod, all is good, thks for your increduble works.
P5q-E(P45) with Q6600@3.2ghz 8Go DDR2 and 2 GTX 260 216sp in sli with sli bridge

Spysimply

Asrock

Sli works in .

I have
Windows 7 64bit
Asrock z77 pro 4-m
HyperSli version 1.0
1 inno3d 560ti and 1 asus 560ti dc2 top
Nvidia whql driver 331.58

Thanks

gordan

Quadro/Grid SLI on XP64

anatolymik, thank you very much for this awesome project.

Like one of the other users that posted on this thread, I have a hard-modded GTX690 into a Grid K2 that I would like to use in SLI mode when not running in a virtualization host.

GTX690 is essentially two GTX680s. I use XP64, and there are no XP64 drivers for the GTX690. There are, however, XP64 drivers for the Grid K2. Unfortunately, the Quadro drivers don't show the SLI enabling option. I have an X38 motherboard with officially doesn't support SLI (back from the days when Nvidie tried to argue that special hardware support is required in order to protect their failing motherbord chipset business).

I have installed HyperSLI 1.0 and it hasn't helped - the option still doesn't appear. So I have a few questions:

1) Can this be made to work with Quadros? I can install the force the devices to use the GTX680 driver, but I cannot install the GeForce drivers because they don't detect any compatible devices, so I lose the Nvidia control panel. If I remove all Nvidia drivers, add an extra GeForce card in (I have a spare 8400GS), I can install the GeForce drivers and get the control panel, but the modified 690 still shows up as K2 even with the GTX680 drivers installed against it's GPUs.

2) Any chance of DifferentSLI drivers for XP64 that I could try as an alternative?

3) How can one donate to this awesome project?

4) Is the source code/documentation available?

Last edited:
Different SLI can solve your problem

anatolymik, thank you very much for this awesome project.

Like one of the other users that posted on this thread, I have a hard-modded GTX690 into a Grid K2 that I would like to use in SLI mode when not running in a virtualization host.

GTX690 is essentially two GTX680s. I use XP64, and there are no XP64 drivers for the GTX690. There are, however, XP64 drivers for the Grid K2. Unfortunately, the Quadro drivers don't show the SLI enabling option. I have an X38 motherboard with officially doesn't support SLI (back from the days when Nvidie tried to argue that special hardware support is required in order to protect their failing motherbord chipset business).

I have installed HyperSLI 1.0 and it hasn't helped - the option still doesn't appear. So I have a few questions:

1) Can this be made to work with Quadros? I can install the force the devices to use the GTX680 driver, but I cannot install the GeForce drivers because they don't detect any compatible devices, so I lose the Nvidia control panel. If I remove all Nvidia drivers, add an extra GeForce card in (I have a spare 8400GS), I can install the GeForce drivers and get the control panel, but the modified 690 still shows up as K2 even with the GTX680 drivers installed against it's GPUs.

2) Any chance of DifferentSLI drivers for XP64 that I could try as an alternative?

3) How can one donate to this awesome project?

4) Is the source code/documentation available?

i'm also using Quadro(K6000) on Win7; but i'm not sure WinXP64
anyway, i have no problem until now^^

1) Install Hyper SLI (follow Hyper SLI install procedure)

2) Install 327.23 WHQL

3) install 327.23 Different SLI (Ember did)

4) you can see SLI Option in NVCPL :toast: