• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

SteelSeries Siberia Elite Headset Available Now

SteelSeries, today announced that the Siberia Elite Gaming Headset is globally available and now shipping. Available for $199.99 / ?199.99, the headset delivers the newest generation and highest-quality SteelSeries audio drivers, the Siberia Elite headset is equipped with Dolby technology for realistic 7.1 virtual surround sound.

Siberia Elite's amplified design includes extra-large memory foam ear cushions, SteelSeries' signature Siberia self-adjusting suspension system connected to a steel arc, and illumination with a choice of 16.8 million color options that radiate from each earcup.

Dials on the earcups power the Siberia Elite's audio and microphone-mute controls, while new levels of customization are supported by the newest version of peripheral configuration software, SteelSeries Engine 3. The new software will enable users to select illumination and equalizer settings, activate microphone features and more all through an intuitive and easy-to-navigate layout. Built for gaming and entertainment across multiple devices, the Siberia Elite offers limitless connectivity through its swappable cable system making it instantly compatible for PC, Mac, tablets and phones.

Please visit http://steelseries.com/siberiaelite for more details about the Siberia Elite Gaming Headset.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

I tried these at a preview event in South Africa. They're even better than the regular Siberia V2's and extremely comfortable. I tested them in an expo, but even in those conditions the sound quality was great.

Processor Intel Core i5 3570k
Motherboard MSI Z77 MPower
Cooling Thermalright Archon
Memory Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x4GB 1600MHz (8-8-8-24)
Video Card(s) MSI Geforce GTX 1060 6GB Gaming X
Storage Plextor M5 Pro 512GB; WD Caviar Green 2TB
Display(s) 2x HP ZR24w
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Special Edition Tempered Glass
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic Focus GX-650
Mouse Logitech G403 HERO
Keyboard SteelSeries 7G
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit EN
I tried these at a preview event in South Africa. They're even better than the regular Siberia V2's and extremely comfortable. I tested them in an expo, but even in those conditions the sound quality was great.

The sad part is that they're three times as expensive as the regular Siberia V2 :(