• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Cooler Master Announces Silencio 652

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator and manufacturer of desktop components and more, today announced a new stylish mid-tower addition to the Silencio Series, the Silencio 652.

Representing the best solution for sound absorption with system builds of all levels, the Silencio Series delivers ultimate performance with minimal noise. Sound silencing foam padding seeks to severely reduce system noises produced by hard drives, numerous cooling fans, and other devices. Combine this with a solid-steel frame, vibration inhibiting rubber feet, one large 180 mm fan, one 120mm fan and the Silencio 652 operates with minimal noise. For users that require an extra cooling boost, Silencio 652 supports up to five 180 mm fans. Those that value a computer that is admired for its looks while not being heard will appreciate the Silencio 652.

Look beyond the matte exterior of the Silencio 652 to find a sleek, intuitive, and spacious interior. Support for up to a three 5.25" bay devices, and nine 3.5" drives / ten SSDs via the HDD/SSD combo cage are built into this silent chassis. Silencio 652 easily supports installation of high-end graphics cards up to 423mm long. Dual USB 3.0 and a versatile SD card reader provide users with several ways to connect data on-the-fly. Removable covers on the top and side panel allow users to choose their preferred balance of silence and airflow. Easily removable dust filters in the front, top, side panel, and bottom protect precious system components from potentially dangerous dust build-up over time. Users taking the next step in silent cooling may opt for a custom or AIO liquid cooling setup. The Silencio 652 includes support for the installation of a large 240 (2 x 120mm) radiator in the front or top and a 120mm radiator in the rear. A modern and reserved exterior design, high internal expandability, and a reasonable price make the Silencio 652 the perfect silent partner for any enthusiast.

Silencio 652 is available in Europe. Price and availability may vary based on region. Expected M.S.R.P without VAT 84€ Please consult your local Cooler Master Representative for more information.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Windows 10 64-bit Core i7 6700
Processor Intel Core i7 6700
Motherboard Asus Z170M-PLUS
Cooling Corsair AIO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Kingston DDR4 2666
Video Card(s) Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB, Seagate Baracuda 1 TB
Display(s) Dell P2414H
Case Corsair Carbide Air 540
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD Audio
Power Supply Corsair TX v2 650W
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire Pro, Cherry MX Reds
Software MS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Looks like they didn't use 3.5 inch HDD cage on top in this one like they did in Silencio 550 ... I had to remove mine to install 11 inch graphics card.

the internal are the same as CM690 III. they just give it different look on the outside

the internal are the same as CM690 III. they just give it different look on the outside

Coolermaster have always recycled their case interiors for Silencio range of cases. I dont mind that unless its easy to use. This case is missing rubber grommets. Any word as to which port the SD card reader/writer is assigned? the manual seems to exclude that info.

Last edited:
System Name "Run of the mill" (except GPU)
Processor R9 3900X
Motherboard ASRock X470 Taich Ultimate
Cooling Cryorig (not recommended)
Memory 32GB (2 x 16GB) Team 3200 MT/s, CL14
Video Card(s) Radeon RX6900XT
Storage Samsung 970 Evo plus 1TB NVMe
Display(s) Samsung Q95T
Case Define R5
Audio Device(s) On board
Power Supply Seasonic Prime 1000W
Mouse Roccat Leadr
Keyboard K95 RGB
Software Windows 11 Pro x64, insider preview dev channel
Benchmark Scores #1 worldwide on 3D Mark 99, back in the (P133) days. :)
Processor Core i5-3350P @3.5GHz
Motherboard MSI Z77MA-G45 (uATX)
Cooling Stock Intel
Memory 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) |Ξ \/ G /\ GeForce GTX 670 FTW+ 4GB w/Backplate, Part Number: 04G-P4-3673-KR, ASIC 68.5%
Storage some cheap seagates and one wd green
Display(s) Dell UltraSharp U2412M
Case some cheap old eurocase, black, with integrated cheap lit lcd for basic monitoring
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC892
Power Supply Enermax Triathlor 550W ETA550AWT bronze, non-modular, airflow audible over 300W power draw
Mouse PMSG1G
Keyboard oldschool membrane Keytronic 104 Key PS/2 (big enter, right part of right shift broken into "\" key)
this is overcombined on the outside. it would be sufficient enough to just reposition the middle harddrive cage and let the rest be like the pure..

Mullay

Coolermaster have always recycled their case interiors for Silencio range of cases. I dont mind that unless its easy to use. This case is missing rubber grommets. Any word as to which port the SD card reader/writer is assigned? the manual seems to exclude that info.

The rubber grommets are included, but if by any chance your Silencio 652 did not include them, please contact us at: http://support.coolermaster.com/anonymous_requests/new

joemac

why do you still have this dated side panel removal system? goes back 25 years, surely you can make hinged panels that could also be lifted out, ( I''ll show you how) why do Cooler Master insist on this dumb design, you have to take it out lean against something, scratch it, fiddle around each time to align it up, and this is the latest? about as dumb as you can get, if you can't get it right by now you never will, I will buy from a company that designs for 2013, not 1988.