• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

KINGMAX Announces the PJ-01 OTG USB Flash Drive

People need various accessories for their devices. For this kind of trouble to transfer data among different devices, KINGMAX is thoughtful to design this OTG USB! Portable devices do not need external accessory to connect PCs or other host with the plug-and-play design, supported OTG (On-The-Go) function of android smart phones and tablets, people can read/edit files much more easier.When portable devices couldn't search Wi-fi signal, OTG USB make users read/edit files as usual. User needn't search any cybercafé or fast food restaurant anymore.By the way, the PJ-01 is really small and featherweight for taking along, only 3 grams.

It is convenience for outdoor enthusiasts to carry. Users can always hold their important data. Not only for the convenience, but also for trendy style with multi fashion-colors. PJ-01 is an indispensible tool for maintaining and updating data when on the road. Users will enjoy quality and convenient on-the-go experience. By sharing files, friends will be closer, and life will have more colors.

All KINGMAX flash drives undergo the strictest quality control, and are subjected to strict testing. KINGMAX ensures premium product quality and flawless customer service.

Features
  • Fashion and Multi-colors for choose
  • Lightweight, Petite and Reliable compact design in aluminum metiral
  • Plug-and-Play, Support OTG(On-The-Go) function in Micro USB interface
  • Making Sharing file easier, directly read and edit files
  • Compliant with USB2.0 specification ( up to 480 Mb/s)

Specifications
  • Dimensions: 33 mm x 14 mm x 5 mm
  • Weight: 3g
  • Voltage: DC 5V
  • Interface: 5pin Micro USB with OTG support (Compliant with USB2.0 )
  • OS Supported: Android, Window8/7, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac 10.X

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

There must be at least 40 million different flash drive models on the market these days? I guess with PCs not selling so well the RAM suppliers have plenty of time to dream up different colored and shaped widgets to create flash drives? I'd much prefer a good economy, improved PC sales and useful products. Let's hope 2014 is a lot better than 2013 has been though there are few signs that will actually be the case.

System Name Skunkworks
Processor 5800x3d
Motherboard x570 unify
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB 3600 mhz
Video Card(s) asrock 6800xt challenger D
Storage Sabarent rocket 4.0 2TB, MX 500 2TB
Display(s) Asus 1440p144 27"
Case Old arse cooler master 932
Power Supply Corsair 1200w platinum
Mouse *squeak*
Keyboard Some old office thing
Software openSUSE tumbleweed/Mint 21.2
There must be at least 40 million different flash drive models on the market these days? I guess with PCs not selling so well the RAM suppliers have plenty of time to dream up different colored and shaped widgets to create flash drives? I'd much prefer a good economy, improved PC sales and useful products. Let's hope 2014 is a lot better than 2013 has been though there are few signs that will actually be the case.

yeah, 40 million flash drives. ALL of them are normal usb drives. this is a usb OTG drive, and are used in mobile phones and tablets. to my knowledge, no one else makes these things right now, so it is pretty cool. a year from now though, then it will be boring.

System Name Bang4Buck
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Motherboard MSI PRESTIGE x570 CREATION
Cooling Fractal Design Celsius S36
Memory 32Gb 4400Mhz Patriot Viper Steel(Samsung B-die) @ 3800Mhz 16-16-16-32-48-1T @ 1.38v
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3080 Ti Suprim X
Storage Adata SX8200Pro 512Gb/2x Crucial P1 1Tb/Samsung 840 EVO/6Tb Raid -HGST Enterprise/2x IronWolf 8Tb/
Display(s) Samsung UE49KS8002 4K HDR TV (US - 9 series)
Case Fractal Design Define R6 Black Usb-C
Audio Device(s) HDMI out to Denon X4400H reciever, 2x Dali Zensor 7, Dali Zensor Vokal, 2x Dali Zensor 1, Yamaha Sub
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra 750W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed
Keyboard Logitech K520
Software Windows 11 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores https://www.3dmark.com/spy/26216445
yeah, 40 million flash drives. ALL of them are normal usb drives. this is a usb OTG drive, and are used in mobile phones and tablets. to my knowledge, no one else makes these things right now, so it is pretty cool. a year from now though, then it will be boring.

You have got to be kidding, right?

Adata and Patriot already had similar products available for last couple of months. Also if you read the techpowerup news you will find atleast 8 similar product announcements from Sony, and other manufacturers.

System Name Skunkworks
Processor 5800x3d
Motherboard x570 unify
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB 3600 mhz
Video Card(s) asrock 6800xt challenger D
Storage Sabarent rocket 4.0 2TB, MX 500 2TB
Display(s) Asus 1440p144 27"
Case Old arse cooler master 932
Power Supply Corsair 1200w platinum
Mouse *squeak*
Keyboard Some old office thing
Software openSUSE tumbleweed/Mint 21.2
Adata and Patriot already had similar products available for last couple of months. Also if you read the techpowerup news you will find atleast 8 similar product announcements from Sony, and other manufacturers.

i found two, one from silicon power and one from green power. where are these 8 others, including sony, that you speak of?