• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

EK Introduces NVIDIA Quadro K6000 Water Block

EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana-based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the EK-FCQK6000 - a full-cover water cooling solution for or NVIDIA Quadro K6000 series professional CAD/CAM graphics card.

Powered by the latest 2880 shader NVIDIA GK110 GPU this graphics card represents the pinnacle in professional visualization and is the key part of NVIDIA Maximus Technology.

EK-FCQK6000 directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain 100% stable under any given workload. EK-FCQK6000 water block also features a high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.

Base is made of C110 grade electrolytic copper while the top is made of laser cut stainless steel metal plate. This water blocks lines-up with EK-FCQK5000 as well as EK-FCTK20. Moreover it features a slim design therefore up to four EK-FCQ6000 water blocks can be used in a single ATX form factor motherboard. The product is available in a single variant:
  • EK-FCQK6000 - 121,95€

Product is readily available for purchase through http://www.ekwb.com/shop/ and Partner Reseller Network.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

I sure wish the EK could come up with some new products. I haven't read a new product release from them in the last 30 seconds. Seeing as though they send out ~2,000 new PRs daily I'd hope they have some products to actually support the PRs. /sarcasm

System Name Windows 10 64-bit Core i7 6700
Processor Intel Core i7 6700
Motherboard Asus Z170M-PLUS
Cooling Corsair AIO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Kingston DDR4 2666
Video Card(s) Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB, Seagate Baracuda 1 TB
Display(s) Dell P2414H
Case Corsair Carbide Air 540
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD Audio
Power Supply Corsair TX v2 650W
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire Pro, Cherry MX Reds
Software MS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
I sure wish the EK could come up with some new products. I haven't read a new product release from them in the last 30 seconds. Seeing as though they send out ~2,000 new PRs daily I'd hope they have some products to actually support the PRs. /sarcasm

Ah, their PR is nothing next to yours ... nothing

Ljubljana :peace: