• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

EK Preparing New GPU and Motherboard Water Blocks

EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is working on a plethora of new water blocks, namely for the following graphics cards and motherboards:

The upcoming water blocks are engineered and developed in cooperation with their respected partners, such as AMD, ASUS and NVIDIA. Full Cover water coolers such as EK-FC R9-295X2, EK-FC Titan Z as well as both Matrix variants will directly cool the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water will flow directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks.

All six graphics card water blocks will feature side-attached Terminal port system - up to four water blocks could be used on a single ATX form factor motherboard by using EK-FC Terminal (DUAL, TRIPLE or QUAD type) system or other means of interconnectivity. Again, these blocks will also feature a high flow design allowing the products to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.

In order to simplify the search for suitable and compatible water block EK is adding newly released graphics cards from various manufacturers to EK Cooling Configurator database and compatible graphics cards are being added to the list on daily basis.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

It is obligatory for one to warn never to cool a graphics card like in the picture above, leaving the VRMs exposed.

For an hour or two I thought EK's PR dept. had been terminated but alas we see they are still able to generate a hundred different PRs per week. I wonder if they are familiar with the expression arse clowns? If no they should look in the mirror.

System Name MoneySink
Processor 2600K @ 4.8
Motherboard P8Z77-V
Cooling AC NexXxos XT45 360, RayStorm, D5T+XSPC tank, Tygon R-3603, Bitspower
Memory 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3-1600C8
Video Card(s) GTX 780 SLI (EVGA SC ACX + Giga GHz Ed.)
Storage Kingston HyperX SSD (128) OS, WD RE4 (1TB), RE2 (1TB), Cav. Black (2 x 500GB), Red (4TB)
Display(s) Achieva Shimian QH270-IPSMS (2560x1440) S-IPS
Case NZXT Switch 810
Audio Device(s) onboard Realtek yawn edition
Power Supply Seasonic X-1050
Software Win8.1 Pro
Benchmark Scores 3.5 litres of Pale Ale in 18 minutes.
For an hour or two I thought EK's PR dept. had been terminated but alas we see they are still able to generate a hundred different PRs per week.
I wonder if they are familiar with the expression arse clowns? If no they should look in the mirror.
At which point the whole of TPU shout in unison: "look in the mirror Jorge". As a person/bot who spams the boards with regurgitated pro-Sunnyvale marketspeak in every AMD press release, you must less self aware than a food processor.

Processor 7800x3d
Motherboard Gigabyte B650 Auros Elite AX
Cooling Custom Water
Memory GSKILL 2x16gb 6000mhz Cas 30 with custom timings
Video Card(s) MSI RX 6750 XT MECH 2X 12G OC
Storage Adata SX8200 1tb with Windows, Samsung 990 Pro 2tb with games
Display(s) HP Omen 27q QHD 165hz
Case ThermalTake P3
Power Supply SuperFlower Leadex Titanium
Software Windows 11 64 Bit
Benchmark Scores CB23: 1811 / 19424 CB24: 1136 / 7687
A 750ti block... I don't mind having blocks for cards because of options but that is not a card I would want to watercool personally. I can't seem to get mine above 70c on air.