• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[BUG] Starting exe -tab argument messes up window size

Using -tab X argument to automatically select a specific tab now causes the program window to be reduced to a tiny title bar and buttons only...

If tab 2 is selected, it can still be resized back to a normal/usable size. But after that, if tab 1 or 3 is clicked, this problem will occur, and it will be locked in this size, and only way to fix it is to quit and restart the program.

This is a problem that started happening for me when I upgraded to v0.7.8. This does not happen in v0.7.5.

Running Win 7 x64

I am running this software on computers on a gaming center, and I now have to run v0.7.5 because of the problem described above. I am launching it minimized (to the systray). Unfortunately this means that every time I start the system, I get this orphan box that pops up (no program window):

... and it's impossible to get rid of the box without accessing the main program (the users of the system do not have access to the systray). It would be nice to have the possibility to disable automatic version check at start of the program.

W1zzard

Administrator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Memory 48 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 4080
Storage 2x HDD RAID 1, 3x M.2 NVMe
Display(s) 30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024
Software Windows 10 64-bit
Ah, it seems to be related to the windows resize feature that we added to sensors. nice catch. next version will fix that

95Viper

Super Moderator
Staff member
It would be nice to have the possibility to disable automatic version check at start of the program.
Have you tried turning the auto update here:[

Attachments

• bug.png
    bug.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 523