• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

System Name G-Station 1.17 FINAL
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 Wi-Fi
Cooling DeepCool AK620 Digital
Memory Asgard Bragi DDR4-3600CL14 2x16GB
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX
Storage 240GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB Asgard AN2, 2TB Hiksemi FUTURE-LITE, 320GB+1TB 7200RPM HDD
Display(s) Samsung 34" Odyssey OLED G8
Case Thermaltake Level 20 MT
Audio Device(s) Astro A40 TR + MixAmp
Power Supply Cougar GEX X2 1000W
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Elite (Red)
Software Windows 11 Pro
Just finished Persona 5 Royal on the Switch, with 166 hours on the save file. Thinking of starting SMT V now.

System Name Keds
Processor 5600X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 32 GB Team Force DDR4 3200 CL16
Video Card(s) Power Color RX 7900 XT Red Devil
Storage 2x 1TB SSD / NVME
Display(s) AOpen 27in 1440p 170hz (27HC5UR)
Case Modified Corsair 540 Air
Audio Device(s) Logitech G35 / Corsair HS80
Power Supply EVGA 850GQ
Mouse Corsair M65
Keyboard Corsair Strafe Silent
Software Win 11 Home (Modded)
Benchmark Scores It will beat a snail in a down hill race.
I decided to pick up Returnal, so I am playing that atm.. I love super resolution, rendering the game at 4k, playing at 1440p.. looks amazing.

Oh, I know this was on a different thread, but I picked up a new 1440p monitor. (stupid cheap @$150) but so far.. I am loving it.

*EDIT*

I've been drinking a little... Sue me, its like my friday.. so I am babble a little..

:peace:

System Name Cumquat 2021
Processor AMD RyZen R7 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus Strix X670E - E Gaming WIFI
Cooling Deep Cool LT720 + CM MasterGel Pro TP + Lian Li Uni Fan V2
Memory 32GB GSkill Trident Z5 Neo 6000
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ OC RX6800 16GB DDR6 2270Cclk / 2010Mclk
Storage 1x Adata SX8200PRO NVMe 1TB gen3 x4 1X Samsung 980 Pro NVMe Gen 4 x4 1TB, 12TB of HDD Storage
Display(s) AOC 24G2 IPS 144Hz FreeSync Premium 1920x1080p
Case Lian Li O11D XL ROG edition
Audio Device(s) RX6800 via HDMI + Pioneer VSX-531 amp Technics 100W 5.1 Speaker set
Power Supply EVGA 1000W G5 Gold
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core Wired
Keyboard Logitech G915 Wireless
Software Windows 11 X64 PRO (build 23H2)
Benchmark Scores it sucks even more less now ;)
At the moment I've been jamming Starfield not bad for a skyrim/FO4 in space game great that the old TCL still works I did get stuck in places I probably wasn't meant to go

Processor 6900K @ 4.3Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte x99 ultra gaming
Cooling H115i pro xt
Memory Tridentz 3200 32gb
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 4070
Storage 970 EVO 500gb
Display(s) AOC g2460pf
Case Non branded shit
Power Supply Corsair Rm550x
Mouse Logitech G603 Double click mode
Keyboard TGK205
Software Win 10
I have played a bunch of games since subscribe gamepass: (sorry for long text)

Death loop: in start it was fun but in the midle and end the game become tiresome, passing through same places very randoms enemies and weak weapons. Very stuttering on my ex 1080ti but ok, not regret to play and history was very good:)

Farcry 6: Very bad optimized on cpu, needed to use process lasso to get rid of stutters while high speed driving, also disabled HT to get more fps. The history was good, good gameplay. 30h to beat and no regreats with a lot of head shots!:laugh:

Remnant 2: wasted 2h and totally regreted it! Runs amazingly smooth and high fps with frame generation, pity

Assassins creed valhalla: Cant believe I wasted 23h playing this crap. The main reason to drop was BUNCH of missions and the impossibility know which the main ones, at that point ALL missions seemed like side questions and the feeling of being lost was frustrating. And speaking of frustration, the game have some serious bugs, some funny and some awful, pity this game runs VERY smooth and very good optimized thats the reason I went so far ignoring a pile of shit of cons:(

Atomic heath: VERY Good overall, the first game that I played with frame generation and it did a magic help on smoothness. Good history, very good gameplay. This game have alot of scoundrel good jokes, bad words and robots with big asses that look more like a glimpse of heaven.... I loved it and laughed hard:roll:

Starfield:
"Remember human, you are not free!" I have mixed of feelings with this game, first of all this game runs smooth like a dream use alot of cpu and gpu and I loved that... I think this was the first Bethesda game that runs so well and almost stutter free (only rare randoms in jemison, dont affect gameplay). Speaking of gameplay I like alot the history is VERY weak and confuse and the end..... the end is a joke! I hated it. I really dont know why they put some dialog options when you dont have a choice....

Mass effect LE: By far the best game I've played ever! PRECIOUS! This game hits me hard with nostalgic feelings and curiously when a replayed ME1 I had vivid memories specially on Citadel, the ME2 I barrely remember and ME3 nothing. This game deserved a remake not a just remaster, I remember in 2008 with my junk pc the same stutters had in Citadel and now on legendary edition, VERY low hardware usage but only in Citadel I had problems combats was very smooth. The game play is the low point of this game, the space button makes almost everything :laugh:

Despite those problems, the history is OUTSTANDING, the characters have such a deep personality. I romanced Ashley in first ME because I cant take my precious filly and was a surprise in ME2 Ashley act so "defensively" and distant (this confirm I choose right) but what shocked me most was Ashley become a REAL NASTY BITCH on ME3. In my gameplay this was not so far, but watching on youtube Ashley wished Shepard's dead after choose Udina side and being shot down :twitch:

My percious filly:
1706683577610.png

Tali is so underrated, she's the type of filly who will accompany you till hell and even being cute, adorable, loyal and trustworthy. TOTALLY WORTH IT!

After playing those three games I realized Liara is a good filly too and I felt so sorry for her, she really loves Shepard.

I've played for 139h this game and beated on 21th december, looking those numbers today I confirm again:
1706685758614.png

STILL TOTALLY WORHT IT!

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
Waiting for Persona 3 Reload to come to gamepass this weekend.

Meanwhile still Squad on daily basis with my clanmates.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64

Death loop: in start it was fun but in the midle and end the game become tiresome, passing through same places very randoms enemies and weak weapons. Very stuttering on my ex 1080ti but ok, not regret to play and history was very good:)

Farcry 6: Very bad optimized on cpu, needed to use process lasso to get rid of stutters while high speed driving, also disabled HT to get more fps. The history was good, good gameplay. 30h to beat and no regreats with a lot of head shots!:laugh:

Remnant 2: wasted 2h and totally regreted it! Runs amazingly smooth and high fps with frame generation, pity

Assassins creed valhalla: Cant believe I wasted 23h playing this crap. The main reason to drop was BUNCH of missions and the impossibility know which the main ones, at that point ALL missions seemed like side questions and the feeling of being lost was frustrating. And speaking of frustration, the game have some serious bugs, some funny and some awful, pity this game runs VERY smooth and very good optimized thats the reason I went so far ignoring a pile of shit of cons:(

Atomic heath: VERY Good overall, the first game that I played with frame generation and it did a magic help on smoothness. Good history, very good gameplay. This game have alot of scoundrel good jokes, bad words and robots with big asses that look more like a glimpse of heaven.... I loved it and laughed hard:roll:

Starfield:
"Remember human, you are not free!" I have mixed of feelings with this game, first of all this game runs smooth like a dream use alot of cpu and gpu and I loved that... I think this was the first Bethesda game that runs so well and almost stutter free (only rare randoms in jemison, dont affect gameplay). Speaking of gameplay I like alot the history is VERY weak and confuse and the end..... the end is a joke! I hated it. I really dont know why they put some dialog options when you dont have a choice....

Mass effect LE: By far the best game I've played ever! PRECIOUS! This game hits me hard with nostalgic feelings and curiously when a replayed ME1 I had vivid memories specially on Citadel, the ME2 I barrely remember and ME3 nothing. This game deserved a remake not a just remaster, I remember in 2008 with my junk pc the same stutters had in Citadel and now on legendary edition, VERY low hardware usage but only in Citadel I had problems combats was very smooth. The game play is the low point of this game, the space button makes almost everything :laugh:

Despite those problems, the history is OUTSTANDING, the characters have such a deep personality. I romanced Ashley in first ME because I cant take my precious filly and was a surprise in ME2 Ashley act so "defensively" and distant (this confirm I choose right) but what shocked me most was Ashley become a REAL NASTY BITCH on ME3. In my gameplay this was not so far, but watching on youtube Ashley wished Shepard's dead after choose Udina side and being shot down :twitch:

My percious filly:
View attachment 332268

Tali is so underrated, she's the type of filly who will accompany you till hell and even being cute, adorable, loyal and trustworthy. TOTALLY WORTH IT!

After playing those three games I realized Liara is a good filly too and I felt so sorry for her, she really loves Shepard.

I've played for 139h this game and beated on 21th december, looking those numbers today I confirm again:
View attachment 332273

STILL TOTALLY WORHT IT!
Hah nice I went into ME LE as well a week or two back, and yeah, its a good remaster indeed. Also I appreciate ME1 even more now than ME2/3. ME2 always stood out for me, but now I'm more of an ME1 fan. Gameplay wise, it offers a bit more freedom, they really oversimplified it in 2/3, lots of progression choices got dumbed down and classes are more limited. OTOH ME2 has the more gripping story to me.

Also yeah Ashley is just a cunt, I have no other words for it. I tried multiple ways to change her attitude, but she's clearly not my type lol

Last edited:
System Name I don't name my systems.
Processor i5-12600KF 'stock power limits/-115mV undervolt+contact frame'
Motherboard Asus Prime B660-PLUS D4
Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TuF V2 RTX 3060 Ti @1920 MHz Core/@950mV Undervolt
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Display(s) 29" 2560x1080 75 Hz / LG 29WK600-W
Case Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 FX Black
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Hama uRage SoundZ 900+USB DAC
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM 500W 80+ Gold
Mouse Canyon Puncher GM-20
Keyboard SPC Gear GK630K Tournament 'Kailh Brown'
Software Windows 10 Pro

Starfield:

My percious filly:
View attachment 332268

View attachment 332273

STILL TOTALLY WORHT IT!

Tali is best girl imo.:)
I've finished the ME trilogy 3 times and so far she was my fav. 'I did a female Shep playthrough once and romanced Garrus, now that was funny:laugh:'

FC 6 yeah that game seems to mainly like IPC/Single core performance and newer architectures since I have no issues with my 12100F even when driving around. 'maxed out game with RT too even tho its a really weak RT but since I have the headroom for it why not..'
I have around 30 hours in the game but I'm far from finishing it cause I like to explore and do side missions.:oops:

Atomic Heart I kinda liked the first part of the game but once I've reached the open world part I've lost my patience with it and droped the game soon after. 'Idk I might give it a second chance at some point'

Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PRO (WiFi 6)
Cooling Noctua NH-C14S (two fans)
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) Reference Vega 64
Storage Intel 665p 1TB, WD Black SN850X 2TB, Crucial MX300 1TB SATA, Samsung 830 256 GB SATA
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG27, and Samsung S23A700
Case Fractal Design R5
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME TITANIUM 850W
Mouse Logitech
VR HMD Oculus Rift
Software Windows 11 Pro, and Ubuntu 20.04

Starfield:

My percious filly:
View attachment 332268

View attachment 332273

STILL TOTALLY WORHT IT!
I played the legendary edition when it came out and Mass Effect I is still my favourite. The first one has the best story while the second one has the best characterization, but the roots of the problems in the last game were laid in the second one. As far as Ashley is concerned, she has a point: Shepard was allied with Cerberus in the second game and in the third, they are showing their true colours. As I sympathize with her point of view, I give her a lot of leeway and never ended up having to shoot her. For romances, I've never romanced anyone besides Liara.

System Name Space Station
Processor Intel 13700K
Motherboard ASRock Z790 PG Riptide
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420
Memory Corsair Vengeance 6400 2x16GB @ CL34
Video Card(s) PNY RTX 4080
Storage SSDs - Nextorage 4TB, Samsung EVO 970 500GB, Plextor M5Pro 128GB, HDDs - WD Black 6TB, 2x 1TB
Display(s) LG C3 OLED 42"
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V371
Power Supply SeaSonic Vertex 1200w Gold
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3
Keyboard Bloody B840-LK
Software Windows 11 Pro 23H2

Starfield:

My percious filly:
View attachment 332268

View attachment 332273

STILL TOTALLY WORHT IT!
Reminds me of the height of the COVID pandemic when people were taking selfies with their masks on. Poor Tali, she's such a good character, but rarely gets to show her face!

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11

Starfield:

My percious filly:
View attachment 332268

View attachment 332273

STILL TOTALLY WORHT IT!
I bought ME:LE when it released and never played through it. I did play all the originals. Anyways, your post put me over the edge, time to start playing!

Processor 6900K @ 4.3Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte x99 ultra gaming
Cooling H115i pro xt
Memory Tridentz 3200 32gb
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 4070
Storage 970 EVO 500gb
Display(s) AOC g2460pf
Case Non branded shit
Power Supply Corsair Rm550x
Mouse Logitech G603 Double click mode
Keyboard TGK205
Software Win 10
Hah nice I went into ME LE as well a week or two back, and yeah, its a good remaster indeed. Also I appreciate ME1 even more now than ME2/3. ME2 always stood out for me, but now I'm more of an ME1 fan. Gameplay wise, it offers a bit more freedom, they really oversimplified it in 2/3, lots of progression choices got dumbed down and classes are more limited. OTOH ME2 has the more gripping story to me.

Also yeah Ashley is just a cunt, I have no other words for it. I tried multiple ways to change her attitude, but she's clearly not my type lol

I fell the same about difference of those new ME's, they improved some aspects and some was really trashed out. The ME3 I dont like much, very sad ending but not surprise about that chaos. By the way, I'm proud to no let Ashley come aboard and stinking up Normandy :laugh:

Tali is best girl imo.:)
I've finished the ME trilogy 3 times and so far she was my fav. 'I did a female Shep playthrough once and romanced Garrus, now that was funny:laugh:'

FC 6 yeah that game seems to mainly like IPC/Single core performance and newer architectures since I have no issues with my 12100F even when driving around. 'maxed out game with RT too even tho its a really weak RT but since I have the headroom for it why not..'
I have around 30 hours in the game but I'm far from finishing it cause I like to explore and do side missions.:oops:

Atomic Heart I kinda liked the first part of the game but once I've reached the open world part I've lost my patience with it and droped the game soon after. 'Idk I might give it a second chance at some point'

What I love most in Tali is she always was positive, cute and neat person. She loved Shepard because of his personality and watching some full renegade videos on yt when Shepard betrayed her and put fire on quarians order, she still follow Shepard. Shes an angel for sure, MUST PROTECT! That video makes me sad:(

Fc6 here do not runs bad, it get 80~100fps and on most cpu bound 65~75 fps. My problem on this display, I regret to buy this shit, on 144hz it smooth but under 80fps it become a very laggy, crunchy, spiky... dont know how to tell this, it seems like some frames just diapears and playing on 60fps is total nightmare, feels like under 30fps. I dont know if AOC just add a hidden feature like "reverse interpolation" and stole some frames to get more exciting. My gpu now have frame generation, so let them fight to death:laugh:

On atomic hearth I recomend not do all missions, specially those dungeons which have guns and armor improvements, its very anoying and useless (specially in the end battle). I've been completionist in past but now I more focused on main and some few side missions.

I played the legendary edition when it came out and Mass Effect I is still my favourite. The first one has the best story while the second one has the best characterization, but the roots of the problems in the last game were laid in the second one. As far as Ashley is concerned, she has a point: Shepard was allied with Cerberus in the second game and in the third, they are showing their true colours. As I sympathize with her point of view, I give her a lot of leeway and never ended up having to shoot her. For romances, I've never romanced anyone besides Liara.

As I romanced Ashley I found revolting her attitude, I know cerberus is a heinous corporation but she got a deep bond with Shepard, she must give a chance and know Shepard do not have a choice about cerberus but..... choose Udina side. No way, he always want to screw everything and she choose that side. Playing on full paragon I convinced her and after that I told her to go away. After that I see that video which garrus shot down her and she cursed Shepard.

Even so, there's a way of she "trust" in Shepard and it seems like you need to tickle her ass with a microfiber glove even when she is more anoying, but even with that damn glove treatment she still betray Shepard in the end:roll:

Worst character in game so far

Last edited:
System Name Merc v8
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670 Gaming X AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 with Arctic fans
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill Flare X F5-6000
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16G GAMING X SLIM
Storage Solidigm P44 1TB, &2TB, Crucial MX500 2TB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 34GP950G-B
Case Caselabs Mercury S8
Audio Device(s) Some Schiit with Edifier S351DB
Power Supply Seasonic Vertex PX-850
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Epomaker TH80 SE (Silent Red switches)
Software W11Pro
Processor Intel i5 8400
Motherboard Asus Prime H370M-Plus/CSM
Cooling Scythe Big Shuriken & Noctua NF-A15 HS-PWM chromax.black.swap
Memory 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) ROG-STRIX-GTX1060-O6G-GAMING
Storage 1TB 980 Pro
Display(s) Samsung UN55KU6300F
Case Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex III 750w
Software W11 Pro
Also a nice drive in the country... air.

1551360_20240131162716_1.jpg

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Motherboard MSI B350 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling be quiet dark rock pro 3
Memory GSKill Aegis 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon RX 7800 XT Hellhound 16GB GDDR6 256-bit
Storage Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 1TB , HyperX Savage 240GB SATA 3
Display(s) Benq EX2780Q
Case Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
Audio Device(s) Sound BlasterX G6
Power Supply Seasonic prime TX-650
Mouse Marvo Scorpion G981
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Elite - Yellow Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro
relationship goals. and I am not joking.

as a single male, getting older and older. i really need to offer compliments to a woman I desire, and the most amazing fantasy would be for her to accept them

20240201191159_1.jpg

20240201191231_1.jpg

20240201191234_1.jpg

System Name Merc v8
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Case Caselabs Mercury S8
Mouse Logitech G600
Software W11Pro
Well, my truck doesn't smell good at all..
BeamNG_Drive.jpg

System Name Work Computer | Unfinished Computer
Processor Core i7-6700 | Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard Dell Q170 | Gigabyte Aorus Elite Wi-Fi
Cooling A fan? | Truly Custom Loop
Memory 4x4GB Crucial 2133 C17 | 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3600 C26
Video Card(s) Dell Radeon R7 450 | RTX 2080 Ti FE
Storage Crucial BX500 2TB | TBD
Display(s) 3x LG QHD 32" GSM5B96 | TBD
Case Dell | Heavily Modified Phanteks P400
Power Supply Dell TFX Non-standard | EVGA BQ 650W
Mouse Monster No-Name $7 Gaming Mouse| TBD
System Name Merc v8
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Case Caselabs Mercury S8
Mouse Logitech G600
Software W11Pro
Last edited:
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
System Name G-Station 1.17 FINAL
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 Wi-Fi
Cooling DeepCool AK620 Digital
Memory Asgard Bragi DDR4-3600CL14 2x16GB
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX
Storage 240GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB Asgard AN2, 2TB Hiksemi FUTURE-LITE, 320GB+1TB 7200RPM HDD
Display(s) Samsung 34" Odyssey OLED G8
Case Thermaltake Level 20 MT
Audio Device(s) Astro A40 TR + MixAmp
Power Supply Cougar GEX X2 1000W
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Elite (Red)
Software Windows 11 Pro
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
Sadly no UW support:
1706881764953.png

Menu is locked to 60 fps. 120 fps works only during gameplay.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
Trying out Aurora for the first time in ages, and now there is research named Refuelling System: [amount], and yes, this means that you now need to manually add Refuelling systems to the ships. Man I'm gonna suck at this.

Oh man MESON ARMOUR RETARDATION that is hot

Last edited:
System Name Space Station
Processor Intel 13700K
Motherboard ASRock Z790 PG Riptide
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420
Memory Corsair Vengeance 6400 2x16GB @ CL34
Video Card(s) PNY RTX 4080
Storage SSDs - Nextorage 4TB, Samsung EVO 970 500GB, Plextor M5Pro 128GB, HDDs - WD Black 6TB, 2x 1TB
Display(s) LG C3 OLED 42"
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V371
Power Supply SeaSonic Vertex 1200w Gold
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3
Keyboard Bloody B840-LK
Software Windows 11 Pro 23H2
Just finished Sniper Elite 5. I really enjoyed this game, the missions are generally long with big maps and can easily take 2 hrs first playthrough. The final mission should have been called an epilogue though, as it was very disappointingly short.

I DID however get the 4 DLC missions piecemeal via a pretty good 50% off holiday sale though, so I'm hoping those at least are as long as the first 8 in the game.

System Name Merc v8
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Case Caselabs Mercury S8
Mouse Logitech G600
Software W11Pro
I met Jeff, I do not recommend.
HLA.jpg

That's not Jeff.

System Name Best AMD Computer
Processor AMD 7900X3D
Motherboard Asus X670E E Strix
Cooling In Win SR36
Memory GSKILL DDR5 32GB 5200 30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900XT (Watercooled)
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Display(s) GIGABYTE FV43U
Audio Device(s) Corsair Void Pro, Logitch Z523 5.1
Power Supply Deepcool 1000M
Mouse Logitech g7 gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 11 Pro 64 Steam. GOG, Uplay, Origin
Benchmark Scores Firestrike: 46183 Time Spy: 25121
We have to say that regardless of the narrative Gaming in 2024 is the cat's meow.

Where do I start? I guess AMS2. That is Auto Mobillista 2. I have opined on this Game before but the more I play, the more it gives me that Gran Turismo feeling (I have said that before too). the races are so kinetic that you cant help but have fun, even if you are fighting for 15th. It also knows it is a PC Game by supporting Mods so you can have the Bentley that won Le Mans, race against the Audi Open Cockpit from Test Drive Le mans on the Dreamcast. Not only that but also the GT One from Gran Tursino, then add the 787B from Mazda and today's LMDH with a sprinkling of DPI and you have racing that will influence you to get a wheel.

I have BG3 and I will be honest the Action is meh for me. That meant that I did not get to fully enjoy the story. I lamented that until I found Rogue Trader. That is BG3 with 40K flavour with a Xcom style of play.

How many of us have the Batman Games in our library and have not fully enjoyed them? Dragon's Dogma 2 is coming out but there is still plenty of things for me to do in the first one..

Now let's talk about nostalgia. Space Marine 2 looks like it will be enjoyable in a refined Armored Core way. Titan Quest 2 should be a real hit just like Homeworld 3. We can even drop that new Star Wars Game into the mixer. POE 2? There is a Terminator universe RTS that I am interested in. I wish COH3 was better but that is only because they seemed to have restricted my Campaign but that is COH as we saw it when we blown away by playing Saving Private Ryan in COH. I have to give special mention to Redout 2 as that Game for me is a combination of F zero and those Arcade racers from back in the day and has lots of fun factor.

Let's get into the kyprtonite. TWWH3. By far the best thing about TWWH3 is mod support. The Old world is leading the narrative and of course someone created a mod to put that into TWWH3. Now I am playing a 900+ settlement game of TWWH3 that has extra mods to enhance the experience. The Game even tells you that it will make sure the Game runs even if the mods are incompatible that is Golden.

If you have had Epic from the beginning and took advantage of the free Games, you have a pretty compelling library.

it is even to the point that TPU has a dedicated thread to what most relevant Games to the narrative are released every week. I expect that at least one of the heavy hitters for 2024 will generate a 10+ page thread over the excitement. My picks are Homeworld 3 or Space Marine 2. Both of those look like 2.0 versions of Games that real Gamers enjoyed.

Humble Choice. We can admit that the Steam sales usually cover the same Games. HUmble Choice is so good that it is not appreciated. Even if you think you will not enjoy a Game it will surprise how good do they are. I made a comment in a thread that Humble Bundle (at the time) were the best curators of PC Gaming and it still holds true.

I could go on but I am already drunk and there is some sweet boxing on DAZN.

Last edited: